• More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more of my thoughts.. (1/

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 10 12:33:06 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think we have not to be pessimistic about the how to be happy,
    since i think that humans have also the tendency to know how to take pleasure of beauty (or other pleasures of life) from like the high level layers and not get into the low level layers into the details and see that beauty is systemic and see that
    beauty is in fact not like beauty, so then you have to understand the wisdom of my new proverb below that also makes you understand that the wise way to do is also really important so to also be the right safety, other than that i have talked about the
    genealogy and the essence of morality and i have also come with another new philosophy , but notice that the wisdom of my new philosophy permits to make people positive and optimistic and responsable, also notice in my philosophy how i am showing you how
    to take care of the how in a governance you have to be this good balance between performance and stability, so read my following thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link so that to understand my views on different subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FcCeH_UqGoU

More of my philosophy about high inflation and more of my thoughts..

Supply chain disruption is a major factor driving prices higher around the globe, as demand for goods such as cars, oil and computer chips have outpaced supplies, but i think we have to be optimistic since i think that the problematic of higher gas and
    oil prices will be solved quickly, since fears that tightening Western sanctions on Russia would drastically reduce global oil inventories have proved overblown since Moscow succeeded in replacing European markets with sales to China, India and South
    America,
    so i think we have to be much more optimistic since i think inflation will go down substantially, so what remains is the chips shortage and the Covid-19 problematic, but i think that the Chips shortage will not last long, since some experts and auto
    companies predict that the global chip shortage could ease by the second half of 2022 or so, so then we have to be optimistic since i think that high inflation will not last long and will soon go down substantially.

More of my philosophy about the wise man and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests
    and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Does the wise man exists and why have we to Love the wise man ?

I think it is a really smart question in philosophy, and i think
    it follows a distribution of the more and less wise like the distribution of genetical smartness, and i think that so that to be pragmatic we have to say that the most wise among us is the wise, so then we can logically infer that the wise man does exist
    in a pragmatic way, so then the second question above of why do we have to Love the wise man ? i think that the wise man has to be loved for his "respectability", since he is like a good professional, so the being wise is about good professionalism, so
    the good professionalism of a wise man or men is a positive energy and a positive spirit, and now read my below explanation of my new proverb so that you understand how it is smart:

More of my explanation of my new proverb and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question
    so that you understand my new proverb below:

But do we have to fear the wise man ?

I think it is about the positive spirit, so i say that the wise man has
    to minimize at best the dangers and to maximize at best the opportunities, so then i say that notice carefully that it has to be an "effort", so i think it brings a positive energy or positive spirit, and now i think that you are understanding my new
    proverb below, since notice carefully that it says:

"...Since also beauty for a wise man is not just the present beauty, but it is what you wisely make a future beauty."

And i think that when you are wise , this process of making wisely a future beauty is beautiful, since the becoming wise is like a positive spirit or positive energy that brings beauty and makes you happy as i am explaining above, so then reread my new
    proverb and you can read all my thoughts of my philosophy below:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and here is my new proverb that i have invented quickly:

"When you look at our reality, there is also like many layers
    of how to look at beauty, so you can look at beauty from the high level layer of the looking or the appearance of beauty and say that it is beauty, but you can get into the lower level layers into more details and notice that beauty is not like beauty,
    so then it shows the importance of the power of abstraction, since i say that you have to look at beauty from the power of abstraction of a wise man point of view so that to be happy, since also beauty for a wise man is not just the present beauty, but
    it is what you wisely make a future beauty, since i think that when you become wise you become much more happy and you know how to be patience and how to be happy."

And i invite you to read all my other proverbs that i have invented quickly in the below web links.

More of my philosophy about the english language in Morocco and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about the english
    language in Morocco, so as i have just said from the paper below, that Foreign direct investment has a "significant" and positive impact on economic growth in Morocco, but we can notice that so that to be efficient, Morocco has to master much more the
    languages of english, and french and arabic, as i think i am mastering them much more, since notice how i am inventing quickly, and with ease, my poems in both english and french, and notice how i am inventing quickly my thoughts of my philosophy, and
    this proves that i master much more english and french, so, so that to understand more what is happening with the english and french languages in Morocco, i invite you to read the following interesting article:

Morocco: Will English replace French as the new primary official language?

Read more here:

https://www.theafricareport.com/142297/morocco-will-english-replace-french-as-the-new-primary-official-language/

And so that to notice the how i have mastered the english language, here is one of my new poem about the english language:

More of my philosophy about the english language and more..

As i have just said in my new poem below, that the english language
    is easy, and here is more proof of it, read the following so
    that to notice it:

Why is English Easy to Learn?

https://live-english.net/english-easy-learn/

Here is my new poem:

English is not like the yiddish

Since english is so "easy" but not like the boyish

Since it is not a Darwinian language but a kind of embellish

And i say it with sincerity even if i am not the british

Since it permits to transcend and to accomplish

And not to stay lonely and as just a simple dervish

So i am the beautiful white arab and not the Turkish

And i am swimming using the beautiful english so that to not perish

And it is why English is not for me like the yiddish

And my beautiful way is not like smoking the hashish

--

And read my following poems that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/5_zx3gFY50Q

More of my philosophy about economy and about Morocco and more of my thoughts..

Here is more proof of what i have just said previously about Foreign direct investment in Morocco, read it below, so read the following paper, from International journal of accounting , finance, auditing , management & economics, that says the following
    about Morocco:

"Indeed, we have shown from the econometric model representing the simultaneous equations that FDI(Foreign direct investment) has a significant and positive impact on economic growth for the case of Morocco during the period 1970-2019."

And it says the following about Morocco:

"The results of our empirical study show that the first hypothesis is confirmed. Thus, we conclude that “Foreign direct investment is a determining factor of economic growth”. Indeed, our empirical results show FDI directly impact economic growth."

Read more here on the following paper:

https://www.ijafame.org/index.php/ijafame/article/view/505/473

More of my philosophy about Morocco and about Foreign direct investments and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following interesting video of the new Morocco’s inspiring Minister of the Economy, Nadia Fettah Alaoui, so i invite you to look at it (and the video is in french language):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaeJZ1stQbw

Also i invite you to read the following english article about Morocco’s inspiring Minister of the Economy, Nadia Fettah Alaoui:

Nadia Fettah Alaoui, Leading the Moroccan Economy

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2022/03/347594/nadia-fettah-alaoui-leading-the-moroccan-economy

And notice carefully that it says the following about Morocco:

"Under Fettah’s leadership, the Ministry has introduced a number of key initiatives and policies that focus on rapidly growing foreign direct investment (FDI) in Morocco. Since then, the country has attracted the attention of international investors
    through noteworthy domestic investment brands such as Morocco Now and Morocco Tech."

So i think that that growing foreign direct investment (FDI) in Morocco
    is important for Morocco, and read what i have said about
    it in my previous thoughts here:

More of my philosophy about economic growth and about economy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i say that we have not to simplify too much the Macroeconomic model , so we have to take into account the most important factors, so i think that the economic growth is provided by attraction of the investments, and by the
    labour resources, also by the scientific and technical progress that promotes the efficiency growth of all resources, it is why i think that Morocco my country has to much more efficiently attract Foreign Direct Investments that is so important for
    economic growth, not only that, but Morocco has to higher productivity by also providing a good education for its people, but i think that Morocco has a young and relatively well-trained population and a relatively low labour cost, so i think that the
    best way for Morocco is to attract Foreign Direct Investments that enhance quality and productivity and Morocco has to higher much more productivity, but so that to attract much more efficiently Foreign Direct Investments, i think Morocco has also to
    also enlarge its market by being high economic "integration" with the other Maghrebis or Maghrebians countries such as Algeria and Tunisia etc. and it has also to easy more the administrative burdens that slow down business activities, and i also think
    that Morocco's debt-to-GDP is not so bad, other than that i think we can be optimistic about capitalism since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and
    still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital.

More of my philosophy about the GDP per capita and about properity and more of my thoughts..

The ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%, and we know that economic growth is measured as the annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP), so notice in the following graphical chart
    that Rwanda has highered much more economic growth by attracting Foreign direct investments, and notice in the following chart how the net inflow in percentage of GDP between years 2010 and 2020 was very good:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.WD.GD.ZS?locations=RW

So i think that the economic miracle of Rwanda comes mainly from Foreign direct investments.

So as you notice that highering much more economic growth by Foreign direct investments is the best way for Morocco too, and i think that
    Morocco can be much more successful than Rwanda since Morocco has also a strategic location, between Europe and sub-Saharan Africa and notice that so that to attract much more efficiently Foreign Direct Investments, you have also to ensure good
    governance, which includes accountability, transparency and efficiency in deploying scarce resources to key sectors of the national economy.

More of my philosophy about economic growth and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i have just discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence by looking at the following interesting
    video:

How can IRELAND be the RICHEST country in EUROPE? - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaCitFjYND0

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i think the important pattern
    that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence in the above video,
    is that Ireland has also experiences a high economic growth of 26% by mainly using Foreign direct investments, so i think that the pattern is that Ireland has "rapidly" become a rich country mainly by using Foreign direct investments since it has a "
    small" population as Rwanda or Israel, and this way of doing of becoming rapidly rich by using foreign direct investments has been applied to Rwanda and Israel and it has been successful, but i think it can not be applied with such success to China or to
    Russia or India that have a "big" population, so i think that for example China has to develop much more its internal consumption in its internal economic market so that to be much more successful and its internal economic market has to be diversified
    correctly so that to be resilient. And read my following thoughts about Rwanda so that to notice that Rwanda is following the same way of becoming rapidly rich by the way of Foreign direct investments since it has a small population as Israel and as
    Ireland(And Israel has done the same):

More of my philosophy about the GDP per capita and about properity and more of my thoughts..

The ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%, and we know that economic growth is measured as the annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP), so notice in the following graphical chart
    that Rwanda has highered much more economic growth by attracting Foreign direct investments, and notice in the following chart how the net inflow in percentage of GDP between years 2010 and 2020 was very good:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.WD.GD.ZS?locations=RW

So i think that the economic miracle of Rwanda comes mainly from Foreign direct investments.

More of my precision of more of my philosophy about the most important thing in philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have to use for example the past perfect of the verb "fall" in my below thoughts, so here is my corrections and more of my precision, so read again:

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask the following important question in philosophy:

What is the most important thing in philosophy ?

I think that the most important thing in philosophy is the basis principle in philosophy that you have to know how to stand up so that to make morality stand up correctly , even if you are rich, and i think that this first so important principle is the
    basis principle of an organization or institution like the USA army. I mean that for example the hippies mindset had been that the hippies had fallen rapidly, without the being the right resistance, in being too much liberty that has not made there
    morality stand up correctly, so then you have to know how to "resist" and make stand up morality and not rapidly fall into immorality by looking at the human reality and saying that life is not worth it, and i think it is the basis first principle of
    philosophy.

And i invite you to look at the following video that shows how HIGH Value Men follows this first principle that i am talking about above:

How HIGH Value Men COMMAND Respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7aBfDnqF40

More of my philosophy about Love and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is really Love ?

So i have to discover the patterns with my fluid intelligence that
    answers the question, so here they are:

So i think that so that to answer the question correctly, i have to discover the first pattern with my fluid intelligence and that is that
    there is like the exception of the rule of like saying that Love has
    to be just Love without preconditions, but this way of answering is
    a naive and not pragmatic and immature way of answering, so i have to
    say that Love is like you have to know how to "drive" so that to be Love, so for example Love can not be instability or lack of adaptation that make Love fails, so then Love requires from you to "adapt" correctly, so then you have to know how to make
    Love last long, and here again you are noticing that i am also saying that Love can be also a positive spirit and enough wisdom that permits Love to last long, but here again i can say that we have to not be extremist, since Love can be not an extremist
    Love and can be like a basis of enough trust between humans and enough Love that makes Love last long, and this enough trust is also that you have also to, as i am saying it in my below new poems, know how to abstain and how to entertain and how to be a
    beautiful political campaign, so it is why you have to notice carefully how i have invented quickly my thoughts of my philosophy and political philosophy, and read them below, and it is why i have quickly invented my poems so that to show how i am a
    gentleman type of person and how i look
    like the sophistication of my poems, and of course notice how i am
    repeating that i am highly smart, but it is not arrogance that i repeat
    it this way, since also the highly genetically smart can be just of 115 IQ, so read my following poems that i have invented quickly so that to know my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about americanism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and will ask a philosophical question of :

What is the best way of being americanism ?

and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i have to discover the patterns with
    my fluid intelligence that answers the question, and here they are:

So i think that the best way of being americanism is to ask the how to be unified as people of USA ? so then i can logically infer the question of: Is the how to be unified as people of USA is the to be unified at 100% ? so i think that what unifies
    people is the good values, but what kind of good values are the most important ? so i think that the being a kind of decency that avoids too much extremism is an important value, since even in politics we have such political parties such as the
    republicans or democrats that can not be considered as too much extremists, since the ones that have to be considered too much extremists are the far-right political parties and such extremist groups, and you are noticing that i am using the
    abstraction by saying to be: "A kind of decency", since i think this level of abstraction permits to much better understand the way of the not to be too much political extremism or extremism, and i think that you have to be this kind of decency in your
    day to day life so that to construct also a kind of collective imaginary that is worth it and that brings a kind of level of trust that unifies much better the people of USA, so i think that a kind of decency that we also feel like an enough decency is
    the most important thing that unifies the people. Also notice in my below thoughts how i am solving the problem of Loneliness by talking about the engines of the positive spirit and of the enough wisdom that brings the enough trust that unifies people
    and make them much less lonely, so i invite you to reread again my following thoughts of my philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the solitude and loneliness and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about a very important subject, and it is about loneliness , so i invite you to look
    at the following video:

Fuis la solitude ! | Streetphilosophy | ARTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4a0J1HSjM

So i think i have to discover the patterns with my fluid intelligence
    so that to solve the problem of Loneliness, so i think that you
    can feel that you are alone even if you are married or even if you are
    talking to people in a society or even if you are meeting and talking to your best friends, since i think that you have to look at the essence of loneliness, since i think that it is systemic, since i think that so that to feel not lonely, there must be
    a kind of positive spirit and there must be enough wisdom, and the positive spirit can be like the "Yes we can !" of president Obama, that means also that we have to know how to not show our weaknesses in front of others and stay positive by behaving
    like of the "Yes we can !" of president Obama, also i think that the being wise or being enough wise permit to attain a level of sophistication that permit us adapt much more efficiently , since a good adaptation also makes us much less lonely since it
    brings a positive energy. So the key also to being much less lonely is to be a good adaptation. And it is why i am being my kind of a level of adaptation by talking to you as i am talking about my philosophy and it is why i am being a positive spirit by
    inventing quickly my
    following poems, so look for example to my following new poem that
    abstract much more correctly the way of my positive spirit with my kind
    of sophistication too:

Here is my new poem in english, and read all my below poems in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau poème en anglais, et lisez aussi mes
    autres poèmes ci-bas en anglais et en français:

---

So it is as i have no problem and no pain

Since it is my being a positive spirit that is my way of being sane

Since it is as the i am the beautiful of Spain

And it is as we want to look at the beautiful again and again

So i have to efficiently know how to abstain

So i have even to know how to beautifully entertain

And i have even to be like a beautiful political campaign

So then i have not to be a birdbrain

And i have like to know how to avoid the risk of a hurricane

Since how do you think you can break the evil chains ?

So as you notice that it is not just about the capital gain !

But my way is to be a smart and a beautiful brain !

---

And read my following poems that i have invented quickly:

More of my philosophy about egoism and about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and more of my thoughts...

So i think i am highly smart, and now i will talk about a so important subject, so i in