• World food production depends on phosphorus. Are we about to run out?

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 25 17:01:37 2022
    Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

World food production depends on phosphorus. Are we about to run out?

"Representatives from fertilizer producers themselves do not foresee any crisis.

“We have enough phosphorus for at least 2000 years at today's levels of consumption,” wrote Anders Rognlien from Yara, a fertilizer manufacturer, in an opinion piece in the Norwegian national newspaper Aftenposten in 2010.

Some researchers agree.

For example Pedro Sanchez, a researcher at Columbia University in New York, was quoted in a 2013 blog post as saying, “In my long 50-year career, once every decade, people say we are going to run out of phosphorus. Each time this is disproven. All the
    most reliable estimates show that we have enough phosphate rock resources to last between 300 and 400 more years.”

“The latest overview of the world’s phosphate reserves was conducted by Håkan Jönsson at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences", says NMBU’s Jenssen. “His assessment shows that we have more than 250 years at current levels of
    consumption.”"

Read more here:

https://sciencenorway.no/agriculture-and-fisheries-environmental-contaminants/world-food-production-depends-on-phosphorus-are-we-about-to-run-out/1696149

And I have just posted, read it below, that unlike other finite resources such as fossil fuels, there is no alternative to phosphorus, but read the following so that you notice more how we are going to solve some of the problems by using "Nanotechnology":

Intelligent, Nano-fertilizers: A New Technology for
    Improvement Nutrient Use Efficiency

"Nano nutrients are more efficient and economical than conventional ones. Application of different types of nano-fertilizers has a major impact on yield of crops, the protection of natural resources and the reduction of fertilizer cost for crop
    production. With the use of nano-fertilizers in agriculture fields, nutrient use quality will be increased. The nano-fertilizers promote good crop growth and yield by proper dosage and concentration. Exceeding certain cap would have inhibitory effect on
    the crops. Optimal doses of various nitrogen fertilizers would be of crucial importance. With optimizing dosing for different nanosubs and different crops, in near future, the production system will be highly productive and eco-friendly."

Read more here:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/735/1/012086/pdf

Read my previous writing:

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Morocco’s New Challenges as a Gatekeeper of the World’s Food Supply: The Geopolitics, Economics, and Sustainability of OCP’s Global Fertilizer Exports

"Morocco's phosphorus fertilizer industry, with its massive production capacity and international reach, has transformed the kingdom into a gatekeeper of global food supply chains. Morocco's centrality to global food security rests with the fact that all
    food crops, indeed all plant life, require the element phosphorus to grow and Morocco possesses over 70% of the world's phosphate rock reserves, from which the phosphorus used in fertilizers is derived. Unlike other finite resources such as fossil fuels,
    there is no alternative to phosphorus. By becoming one of the world's leading fertilizer exporters, instead of continuing to just export the raw material, Morocco has enriched its economy and elevated its international standing. In Sub-Saharan Africa in
    particular, the kingdom’s combination of joint venture partnerships in local fertilizer production and deft direct outreach to farmers has resulted in a remarkable boost in African agricultural yields and the notable expansion of Morocco's soft power
    influence across the continent."

Read more here:

https://www.mei.edu/publications/moroccos-new-challenges-gatekeeper-worlds-food-supply-geopolitics-economics-and

And i invite you to look at the following video:

How Morocco Secretly Controls China, India, The United States, And the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GztRh8isKKc

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)