• More of my philosophy about the deeper understanding of my new philosop

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 24 17:39:52 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the deeper understanding of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart, and now i will make you understand more my
    new philosophy that doesn't look like the other philosophies, so that you understand it correctly:

So as i have just said, read it below, that my new philosophy is
    that when you understand it, you will understand that it is like the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty, since the night
    of our humanity permits us to understand and "appreciate" the day of our humanity, and of course you have to understand the symbolic of it by reading my below thoughts that explains my new philosophy, but not only that, but the second part of my new
    philosophy is that the night of our humanity can be made much more beautiful and much more easier , since as i just said that by the becoming more and more perfect you also easy more and more the hard work by the process of reusability of your
    intelligence and your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities, so i think that my new philosophy is smart, so read my following thoughts so that to understand what i mean about the second part of my new philosophy:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
    car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
    vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
    et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
    because when you become more perfect you increase
    your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
    and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So as you are noticing that my proverb above is also saying that
    by becoming more and more perfect you also easy more and more
    the hard work by the process of reusability of your intelligence and
    your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities,
    and of course we have to take into account the exponential progress
    of our humanity that is bringing, and really fast, a much more stability that is required by the meaning and purpose of human life, since this exponential progress will make us really soon much much more powerful,
    and this much more powerful brings also much more stability and much more quality, so the very important thing to do is to manage well this exponential progress of our humanity, and here is what i am saying about this exponential progress of our humanity:

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

More of my philosophy about the genealogy of morality and about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have noticed that the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche has wanted with his philosophy to make us understand the genealogy of morality and he has concluded that the master morality is better than the slave morality,
    and as you have just noticed, i have just explained that there is still a problem with the master morality that talked about it the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, and i have just given my views on how to solve the problem, and read it below, but i
    invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy of how i have arrived, from a different path than the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, to understand the genealogy and the essence of morality, and here is my thoughts of my philosophy
    about it:

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i have also just invented a proverb that abstract morality, and i invite you to
    read it again, and i invite you to read my below thoughts
    so that you understand more my logical proof of what is morality and
    why it is universal:

And here is my other new proverb:

Note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or
    process of perfecting"

Read here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

This is the definition of perfection above that I use below in my
    explanation of my new proverb.

Here is all my explanation of my new proverb below:

My new proverb comes to me from the essence of morality that I explained
    to you in my political philosophy that I wrote in English, since in
    morality we are pushed towards the pretty tomorrow because we are aware
    of this pretty perfume that is the perfection that pushes us or
    encourages us to be or allows us to become perfect or greatly perfect.

Read about it here on my thoughts of my political philosophy about morality:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.culture.morocco/7UmkfURwoU4

So here is my new proverb:

"Life is like the pretty perfume that calls us to be a pretty tomorrow!"

So notice carefully my smart play on words in my new proverb, i think
    it's smart, and you have to know that the future perfection depends on
    the present perfection, so when today we are responsibility to be the
    pretty perfection so that to build the pretty tomorrow, then the pretty perfection of today is part of the pretty tomorrow, and the "pretty
    perfume" in my new proverb is also the today pretty perfection, but you
    have to understand the symbolic which allows us to say that being this
    part of the pretty tomorrow is also like being the pretty tomorrow. It
    is what makes it a smart proverb.

More of my philosophy about entropy and about how morality is universal..

I think i am smart, and i am explaining below why morality is universal,
    but as you have just noticed i have just said that so that to say
    that morality is universal, it requires from us to know about the
    requirements such as why to be a global world etc., so there must be a
    level of consciousness, other than that i will make you feel and see
    much more that morality is universal since i am seeing it:

So take for example the human imperfections or world imperfections,
    i say that it is because we have those imperfections that also we have morality, and those imperfections causes entropy(A state of disorder and disorganization), this is why we have to be more and more perfection so
    that to maintain order and so that to attain perfection of being much
    more perfect or perfect, for example humans are working in there
    everyday life so that to also maintain order or so that to become
    perfection or much more perfection, and maintaining order is also that
    we are perfectioning so that to not to become disorder.

More of my philosophy about why morality is universal..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now explain why
    morality is universal:

So take a look at the thing that we call "time", so you can naively look
    at our everyday life and say that time is not relative, but
    you can like Einstein analyse it and prove that time is relative,
    and morality is the same, so when you naively look at it you will
    think that morality is relative, since you can notice that for example
    there is many countries with many laws and rules, but when you analyse
    it you will notice that the goal of morality that we become perfect or
    much more perfect pushes us forward towards more and more perfection
    since we have to solve our problems such as our many imperfections, it
    is also why morality is "progressive", so then the essence of morality
    become that morality is progressing towards the goal that is that we
    become perfect or much more perfect, so then the other details of
    morality are abstracted, so then those acts of humans perfectioning or perfecting towards a much more perfect world or perfect world and that
    are also codified as morality become that morality is universal, since
    also we can take this essence of morality as the most important thing.

More of my philosophy about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about the master morality and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests
    and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about a philosophical problem about the moral of the master of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, so i have just looked at the following video about
    the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, so i invite you to look at it:

Genius of the Modern World - Friedrich Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzcD-LCKuNs

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche was making a big mistake, since the master morality in the Friedrich Nietzsche philosophy is free in a not wise way,
    and the Masters in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche are the strong, creative, wealthy, and powerful, but i think that this master morality
    in the Friedrich Nietzsche philosophy needs a dictatorship , so it is problematic, and second problem of it is that i can also say that since for example i can easily ask a question so that to logically contradict this master morality by saying how have
    we to tune the "speed" of the progress of our humanity ? i mean if the master morality is a performance oriented governance that hurts a not negligeable part of the society and causes suffering and then causes violence and disorder, so then giving this
    level of freedom to the master morality is not the correct wise way to do, since we have to have something that balances correctly the powers, and this thing is what we call Democracy with its mechanisms that is the way to avoid those problems of the
    master morality, and here is what i have said about Democracy:

More of my philosophy about the essence of Democracy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the pattern that i am seeing with my fluid intelligence is that you have to look at Democracy from the competition point of view, since i think that it is from competition that comes quality, since i think that
    we have to measure the efficiency of Democracy by how it brings quality, so i think that Democracy has
    to ensure like the right competition between actors that represent Democracy so that to bring the right quality, so for example how do we bring "justice" to people ? so i will give you a good example so that
    you understand:

So i think that a technocratic dictatorship has the tendency to be
    performance oriented, since i think that it like wants people to be like
    highly performant or be like robots, but it is why i think that Democracy has the tendency to like well balance between the power of the people that are not Elites and the Elites that can have this tendency of being performance oriented, and this permits
    to humanize correctly the society and this permits to bring justice.

So as you notice that in Democracy this kind of competition that balances the powers is a good thing. And of course in Democracy there
    is a competition between in one side the medias and a part of the congress and in the other side the governance and it is like a well balance that brings quality, and in Democracy there is also a competition that like well balance between in one side the
    power of the president or the prime minister that governs and in the other side the congress, and this also brings quality, so as you notice that this competition that balances the powers in this kind of way is a good thing. So i think that it is from
    competition that comes quality, and here is more what i have just said about competition:

More of my philosophy of is with the big money you become lovable and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just spoken about the is humans lovable, and now i will ask an important philosophical question, and it is the following:

Can you become lovable by having big money ?

So you have to discover the pattern with your fluid intelligence that
    answers the question, and the pattern that i am quickly discovering and that answers the question, is the following:

Money is the tool , but the tool has to be used in a wise way,
    and since i am doing philosophy, so i am speaking "generally" about
    the people, it is like making a general logical proof, so i think that using the tool of money in a not wise way or being a not wise society
    or world, also makes us hate humans, and when you hate humans, you start to hurt this or that human or you start to hurt humans since you hate humans, so it is like it creates a kind of disorder and suffering, so then so that to minimize efficiently this
    disorder and suffering , you have to use the tool wisely and you have to be disciplined so that to act wisely, and of course i can also say that the game of life is to maximize at best the opportunities and minimize at best the dangers, and in this high
    level abstraction we can also say that the "minimizing" at best the dangers is also using the tool wisely and to be disciplined so that to act wisely. So now reread all my following thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views on different
    subjects:

More of my philosophy about Love and more of my thoughts...

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so now i will ask a very important philosophical question, and it is the following:

Is the human being lovable? and how humans can become lovable ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think that i am discovering a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence that answers the question and it is the following:

So it is by logical analogy like how Adam Smith the father of
    economic Liberalism has said that: "Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations", so then notice the Adam Smith
    saying is not that it is only egoism that is the engine, but when you
    are smart you will notice that what he wants to say is that when
    you are not naive you will know that humans are naturally selfish
    and read the study here that proves it: https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/ , since it is like a game of "competition" where you have to get a big or a bigger profit, and it is why Adam Smith was not "naive" by saying: "
    Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations", so as you are noticing that
    i think it is the same for the is humans lovable, since the not naive way is to say that humans are not lovable since most of them are not beautiful etc., even western white europeans are most of them not beautiful, but i think that humans can become
    lovable by being disciplined so that they behave in a "wise" way, so the key here is to acquire wisdom so that to behave wisely so that to become lovable, and of course we have not to be pessimistic about the fact that humans are naturally selfish since
    i say that the seeking the big profit by being competition is also regulated by antitrust laws, and individual self-interest and egoism creates competition and by the mechanism of competition we become self-interest and egoism of a group and of a society
    or of a zone such as the European union and then we become collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity in a society or in a zone such as the European union or in global world and that creates prosperity and happiness of nations, and also we have to
    say that when we get a big profit we can also help the others by being solidarity, so then we have not to be pessimistic about humans that are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic, but we have to be patience since it takes some time so that
    this individual self-interest and egoism becomes collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity as i am explaining it, and of course we have to be much more optimistic since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth,
    capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital and we have to be much more optimistic since self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead
    to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and notice that we have to look at competition from a broader point of view since competition is also competition inside a Democracy that
    fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently corruption is also the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes
    three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think that for example USA is much less corrupt than African countries or
    such countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that balances this way the powers.

More of my philosophy about my proverbs and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just grouped all my proverbs
    that i have invented quickly, and here they are, read my following
    thoughts that come with my proverbs (and of course you can read all my below thoughts of my philosophy so that you understand my views
    on different subjects):

More of my philosophy of from where comes the moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask the following really important philosophical questions:

From where comes the moral superiority so that to say if for example
    western countries are the morally superior or is Islam or Arab countries
    the morally superior ? and how can we efficiently abstract the answer ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i think i have to find the pattern with my fluid intelligence
    that answers efficiently the questions, so here it is:

I think that the pattern is that when you use a tool , it can hurt
    or it can be good ! like when you use a knife ! so it is this pattern
    that answers efficiently the question, since the moral superiority comes from you having to use the tool in a wise way, so moral superiority doesn't come from you being technologically or/and scientifically superior, but it comes from you using wisely
    the tools that are
    science and technology. And now so that to be more precise, here
    is the correct definition of "wisdom":

"Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment, so then having the good judgment is also being genetically
    apt at being a wise type of person, so i think that being a wise
    type of person is both genetical and cultural"

And here is one of my proverb that talks about the being wise:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
    have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
    vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony"

Here is my other proverbs:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
    permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
    engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and my proverbs and more..

I have just looked at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think it is also genetical in me), since for
    example he is saying the following saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
    be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think
    that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same
    time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent
    thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
    openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
    the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
    generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
    that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
    across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
    us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
    notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
    with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
    than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
    the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
    get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
    optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about the essence of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will speak more about the essence of my new philosophy:

So i think that the problematic of humans, is that they are not able to appreciate our kind of civilization, but i think i am a wise type of person and i am able to appreciate it, since when you are wise you will
    start to see the truth of our kind of human civilization, so where is
    the truth ? so if you say that you always need to have much more and much more of pleasures of life so that to be happy, is it the truth ? so my new philosophy is not against having much more pleasures of life,
    but it is against the not knowing how to generally tune the having pleasures of life so that to be happy, so i say that when you don't know how to tune it , it can hurt you and it can make you not be happy, and when you are not happy you will cause more
    and more suffering here and there, so now you are understanding more my kind of new philosophy, since i think that happiness doesn't come from you always having much more and much more pleasures of life, but it comes from a kind of mindset of positive
    energy that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and makes you appreciate our kind of civilization, since i think it is the wise thing to do, and of course you are noticing that i am saying that by understanding my new philosophy you can easily become
    happy, so what does means this "easily" becomes happy?, so as you notice that i am smart and i say that by saying that you can "easily" become happy
    is the i am speaking in a general way since i am doing philosophy,
    so it is like saying: "Most of people can easily become happy", so i am not speaking of an individual, so then i invite you to be wise and to reread my below new smart philosophy so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Mark Zuckerberg and about hope and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked at the following video
    of Mark Zuckerberg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmYv8XGl-YU

I think Mark Zuckerberg is speaking about progress in the above video so
    that to bring hope, but i think by understanding my new philosophy below,
    you can understand that happiness exists and that we can easily be happy, since by understanding my new philosophy below you will start to appreciate our superb kind of human civilization, and you will start to appreciate pleasures of life, so i think
    that we have to be optimistic, and of course i have just spoken about this alternance of the day and night and about the night of our humanity, and notice that like in my below new philosophy , the night of our humanity, like the world wars and the like,
    makes us hungry for our superb kind of civilization , so it makes us appreciate our superb kind of civilization, and it makes us much more wise and it makes us being a positive energy, so i invite you to read the rest of my new philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the alternance of the day and night and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that my new smart philosophy works, but notice again carefully that in the alternance of the day and night , the night of our humanity can symbolically means the suffering of our humanity like of the world wars etc.,
    but this night of our humanity is also a "light" that brings wisdom and that makes us be a positive energy, since it makes us more wise and this can make us more happy, so then we have not be pessimistic about the "night" of our humanity, since it can
    become a "positive" energy of the being a much more wise humanity, and here is a poem that i have invented quickly
    about also this alternance of the day and night and notice that in my following poem, that the fruits of the night(and of the night of our humanity) is also the "insight" that makes us more wise, so i invite you to read carefully my following poem:

Here is my new poem:

--

As the fruits of the day and night

The "insight" is thus coming to us with a delight

Because we are knowing more about the evil fight

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful bright

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful light

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful right

Because we are knowing more how to beautifully invite

Because we are knowing more how to be beautifully polite

And that's alright my baby, that's alright !

Since that's also the way to unite !

Since it is like a beautiful flight !

Since it is like the words of the almight !

---

More of my philosophy about the power of detachment and about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but now i will explain more my new smart philosophy that doesn't look like the other philosophies, i think that
    my new philosophy is not like the indian philosophy that uses the power of detachment so that to remain free from influences of others and so that to not be hurt by our desires, but i think that this kind of detachment of the indian philosophy is not
    easily possible, since most of people can not detach this way from the materialistic world and from our desires, since the weakness of it is by logical analogy like the weakness of the Taoism philosophy, since you have to compare yourself to others and
    this can hurt, since the goal is that you want to be happy, so my new philosophy is different than the other philosophies, since in my new philosophy you can be happy by being like