• More of my philosophy about the essence of my new philosophy and more o

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 18:13:53 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the essence of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart, and i will speak more about the essence of my new philosophy:

So i think that the problematic of humans, is that they are not able to appreciate our kind of civilization, but i think i am a wise type of person and i am able to appreciate it, since when you are wise you will
    start to see the truth of our kind of human civilization, so where is
    the truth ? so if you say that you always need to have much more and much more of pleasures of life so that to be happy, is it the truth ? so my new philosophy is not against having much more pleasures of life,
    but it is against the not knowing how to generally tune the having pleasures of life so that to be happy, so i say that when you don't know how to tune it , it can hurt you and it can make you not be happy, and when you are not happy you will cause more
    and more suffering here and there, so now you are understanding more my kind of new philosophy, since i think that happiness doesn't come from you always having much more and much more pleasures of life, but it comes from a kind of mindset of positive
    energy that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and makes you appreciate our kind of civilization, since i think it is the wise thing to do, and of course you are noticing that i am saying that by understanding my new philosophy you can easily become
    happy, so what does means this "easily" becomes happy?, so as you notice that i am smart and i say that by saying that you can "easily" become happy
    is the i am speaking in a general way since i am doing philosophy,
    so it is like saying: "Most of people can easily become happy", so i am not speaking of an individual, so then i invite you to be wise and to reread my below new smart philosophy so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Mark Zuckerberg and about hope and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked at the following video
    of Mark Zuckerberg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmYv8XGl-YU

I think Mark Zuckerberg is speaking about progress in the above video so
    that to bring hope, but i think by understanding my new philosophy below,
    you can understand that happiness exists and that we can easily be happy, since by understanding my new philosophy below you will start to appreciate our superb kind of human civilization, and you will start to appreciate pleasures of life, so i think
    that we have to be optimistic, and of course i have just spoken about this alternance of the day and night and about the night of our humanity, and notice that like in my below new philosophy , the night of our humanity, like the world wars and the like,
    makes us hungry for our superb kind of civilization , so it makes us appreciate our superb kind of civilization, and it makes us much more wise and it makes us being a positive energy, so i invite you to read the rest of my new philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the alternance of the day and night and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that my new smart philosophy works, but notice again carefully that in the alternance of the day and night , the night of our humanity can symbolically means the suffering of our humanity like of the world wars etc.,
    but this night of our humanity is also a "light" that brings wisdom and that makes us be a positive energy, since it makes us more wise and this can make us more happy, so then we have not be pessimistic about the "night" of our humanity, since it can
    become a "positive" energy of the being a much more wise humanity, and here is a poem that i have invented quickly
    about also this alternance of the day and night and notice that in my following poem, that the fruits of the night(and of the night of our humanity) is also the "insight" that makes us more wise, so i invite you to read carefully my following poem:

Here is my new poem:

--

As the fruits of the day and night

The "insight" is thus coming to us with a delight

Because we are knowing more about the evil fight

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful bright

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful light

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful right

Because we are knowing more how to beautifully invite

Because we are knowing more how to be beautifully polite

And that's alright my baby, that's alright !

Since that's also the way to unite !

Since it is like a beautiful flight !

Since it is like the words of the almight !

---

More of my philosophy about the power of detachment and about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but now i will explain more my new smart philosophy that doesn't look like the other philosophies, i think that
    my new philosophy is not like the indian philosophy that uses the power of detachment so that to remain free from influences of others and so that to not be hurt by our desires, but i think that this kind of detachment of the indian philosophy is not
    easily possible, since most of people can not detach this way from the materialistic world and from our desires, since the weakness of it is by logical analogy like the weakness of the Taoism philosophy, since you have to compare yourself to others and
    this can hurt, since the goal is that you want to be happy, so my new philosophy is different than the other philosophies, since in my new philosophy you can be happy by being like