• Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Jordan Peterson

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 09:09:12 2022
    Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Jordan Peterson and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just looked at the following
    video of Jordan Peterson about the meaning of human life, i invite you
    to look at it carefully:

Is Life Meaningless? | Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjXl-hahac8

I think i am highly smart, and i think that Jordan Peterson in the above
    video is making mistakes, since i say that there must be a "positive" meaning of human life that reduces efficiently violence against humans, and it is the weakness of Jordan Peterson conception of meaning of human life, since Jordan Peterson is saying
    that you have to be proactive and responsable and give meaning to human life by for example doing what interests you as a job, but i think that it doesn't solve the problem, since the problematic is that the job that you have to do can not interest you,
    so it is not so efficient, so it render the problem like a problem of stoicism that is not so efficient, since the problem of stoicism is that stoicism says that the engine is that you have to be stoic in front of life, but not everyone is capable of
    doing it that way, also the engine of money is not so efficient too, since it causes too much hate and violence , and neo-nazism and white supremacism base
    there ideology on hate and survival of the fittest, but that's also too much violence and too much hate, so it is not a "positive" meaning of human life , so it is why i say that i think my new philosophy below is better, so reread it again carefully:

More of my philosophy about the details of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i am talking more and more about
    my new philosophy, and here is its high level abstraction:

--
    I say that human life is not an all happiness, but so that to be happy, you have to use like a "lever" that allows to overcome the difficulties of human life, and i say that the "lever" is a mindset of being a positive energy that brings self-confidence
    that both makes you much better overcome the difficulties of human life and that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and be happy. And i will talk more about this mindset that makes you being a positive energy.
    ==

But i will get into the details of my new philosophy above by asking a philosophical question of:

From where comes this positive energy that is like a lever that makes you self-confident and makes you happy in my new philosophy above ?

This is a really important question, and i think i am really smart
    and here is the answer of from where comes this positive energy:

More philosophy about the strenght of philosophy..

I will ask a smart philosophical question:

Is human life sad ?

I think i am a philosopher and i will answer this question:

When you are smart you will know that morality needs the right
    "balance", like a balance between competition and collaboration, or like
    a balance between individualism and collectivism, so human life is the
    same, it needs requirements so that to be pleasure of life, for example
    human life needs the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty
    and that brings pleasure, so i think human life has this kind of
    alternances that brings happiness and pleasures as an essence, for
    example when this Coronavirus crisis will be over, we will have learned
    how to appreciate more our kind of civilization or pleasures of life, so
    the sadness of Coronavirus crisis will soon bring happiness and
    pleasures of life when Coronavirus crisis will be over, so as you are
    noticing it is like the alternance of the day and night that brings
    beauty and pleasure, so you have to read my philosophy below about from
    where comes happiness and pleasures of life so that you understand that
    human life is not absurd and is not sad.

More philosophy about the great movie called Cast Away..

I invite you to look at the following short video of a great movie
    called Cast Away:

Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis and two-time Oscar
    winner Tom Hanks reunite to explore the blessings and heartache of fate
    and the survival of the human spirit. Tom Hanks gives one of the
    towering screen performances of all time as Chuck Noland, a FedEx
    systems engineer whose ruled-by-the-clock existence abruptly ends when a harrowing plane crash leaves him isolated on a remote island. As Chuck struggles to survive, he finds that his own personal journey has only
    just begun...

Look here at the following short video of this great movie called Cast Away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZ3UYd1UxA

I think you have to look or look again at this great movie, because when
    you are smart you will notice that the movie also learns you the way of
    my philosophy below, i mean that Chuck Noland in the video(that is Tom Hanks) is getting like more and more hungry for our kind of civilization by being isolated on a remote island and he is learning to understand the way of my philosophy below about
    from where comes happiness and
    pleasures of life, because by being isolated on a remote island he is
    also learning to appreciate our kind civilization and this is also from
    where comes happiness, so you have to be smart by reading my following
    thoughts of my philosophy about from where comes happiness and pleasures
    of life and by at the same time making the logical analogy with the
    great movie above that we call Cast Away:

From where comes happiness and pleasures of life?

It is like beauty of the alternance of the day and night, from this
    alternance of the day and night comes beauty and a kind of pleasure, so
    i think that happiness comes from this kind of alternance, i mean that
    for example you will get a great pleasure from eating a Moroccan
    Couscous Bidaoui(read about it below) when you are hungry, so from this alternance of being hungry and eating a Moroccan Couscous comes this
    great pleasure of life that gives happiness and that gives the meaning
    of life, so you have to know how to be this alternance , i mean when for example you work hard and after that you give yourself peace by taking a
    rest and you also give yourself a pleasure like eating a Moroccan
    Couscous Bidaoui, you will get a great pleasure, so you have to know
    how to be this alternance of being hard work and giving yourself peace
    by taking a rest, this is from where comes happiness and this is from
    where comes the meaning of human existence.

More philosophy and psychology about how to appreciate pleasures of life..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video, because it is
    also like philosophy, so look at it carefully and my thoughts about it
    are below:

The story of my life - From a dream to reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk

I think that this swedish women is an artist and photographer that is
    locally smart in what she is doing, since she is like creating pleasures
    of life by showing us her videos of the beautiful Sweden's nature, but
    the weakness of what she is doing is that this swedish women is not a philosopher like me, so she is not understanding correctly,
    because she is thinking that happiness comes from those high quality
    pleasures of life of the so beautiful Sweden's nature that she is
    showing in her videos, but i think it is a mistake, since not all people
    have those "high" quality pleasures of life, so in my philosophy(read
    about it below) i am explaining that happiness comes not only from
    pleasures of life, but it also comes from the alternance of being
    "hungry" for taking a rest and taking a rest or from the alternance of
    being hungry and eating a delicious meal, so happiness comes from the difficulties of life that make us more hungry for or make us appreciate
    much more the pleasures of life, so they make us more happy, and i think
    this is the secret of life.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so now i will explain my new philosophy from my below thoughts, and it is the following:

I have just looked at the following video of someone who is not knowing
    how to be happy, and i invite you to look at it:

Life is Meaningless
    \
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8YXETwG64

But i think i am highly smart, and my new philosophy of how to be happy is the following:

I say that human life is not an all happiness, but so that to be happy, you have to use like a "lever" that allows to overcome the difficulties of human life, and i say that the "lever" is a mindset of being a positive energy that brings self-confidence
    that both makes you much better overcome the difficulties of human life and that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and be happy. And i will talk more about this mindset that makes you being a positive energy, but i am talking more about it in my
    following thoughts of a part of my philosophy, so i invite you to read it carefully in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my precision about more of my philosophy about does happiness exists and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Does happiness exists ?

I have just talked about how to measure a civilization, read it below, but I think i am highly smart, and i think i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and here it is:

Happiness can be measured relatively to a distribution like we measure human intelligence with an IQ test, so it is like a distribution , but so that to be smart , i have to say that happiness is not an all happiness in our human lives, but it is also
    the happiness that is used like a "lever" that allows us to overcome our difficulties of human life, i mean that for example a certain quantity or a certain level of happiness can make us a positive energy in our human life and it can make us self-
    confidence or much more self-confidence that both permit us to appreciate the pleasures of life and be happy, so then we have not to be pessimistic about happiness, since i think that we can be happy. And here is also what i have just said about the
    meaning of human life:

I think i am highly smart, and i will be more precise, so i think so that to give meaning and values to human existence so that we respect them and follow them so that to be a much better world, i think we have first to define what is an extremist view,
    so is the measuring like absolutely the meaning of human existence like i am saying it below, an extremist view ? so i think that the system of the meaning of human existence is dynamic system, so i think that we can for example say that saying that our
    human existence is absurd like was saying it the philosopher Albert Camus can not be generalized and i think this absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus is is today an extremist view, since it is today too pessimistic, so it is why we have not to be
    so pessimistic about our human existence and say that our human existence have no meaning or is absurd, since the goal of philosophy is "happiness", so happiness is how we have to measure the meaning of human existence, so then i say that we can not say
    that we are absolutely not happy over this earth ! and now the logical proof becomes much clear, since i think that it has not to be black or white, but we have to see the nuances like in fuzzy logic and be not pessimistic about the meaning of human
    existence, and i think that it is the weakness of absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus, since he was not nuancing correctly and he was not like using like fuzzy logic, since i think that we have not to be pessimistic about human existence as i am
    explaining it below by for example talking about the exponential progress of our humanity, so then i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy of how to give a meaning and purpose to human existence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart , and i have just talked about the problematic of how to measure the meaning or the meaning of human existence, read it below, but i think that the meaning and purpose of human existence comes from the being more happy and more
    stable , so it comes from the being more perfection, and notice that the being more perfection is not the having big money, but it is the "mastery" that makes you more and more perfection and that makes you rich, and here is what i have said about it in
    my thoughts of my philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the meaning and purpose of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified
    IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about
    an important subject in philosophy, and it is about the meaning and
    purpose of human life, but before, i invite you to look at the
    following video that is talking not wisely about the meaning and purpose
    of human life, and you have to look at it carefully so that to understand my point of view below:

Why the world is going crazy—and how to win back our minds | Jamie Wheal | Big Think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqJQvJ7i7Ek

So i think i am highly smart and i will explain my smart way of showing
    you what is the meaning and purpose of human life, so how do you think
    i will explain what is the meaning and purpose of human life ? it is
    by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, and the patterns
    that i am discovering are the following:

I think that the meaning or purpose of human life has to give you like
    a kind of stability that permits you to go forward into living
    your life with much more confidence, so i think that the pattern
    that i am discovering that permits you to resist instabilities is the following:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
    car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
    vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
    et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
    because when you become more perfect you increase
    your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
    and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So as you are noticing that my proverb above is also saying that
    by becoming more and more perfect you also easy more and more
    the hard work by the process of reusability of your intelligence and
    your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities,
    and of course we have to take into account the exponential progress
    of our humanity that is bringing, and really fast, a much more stability that is required by the meaning and purpose of human life, since this exponential progress will make us really soon much much more powerful,
    and this much more powerful brings also much more stability and much more quality, so the very important thing to do is to manage well this exponential progress of our humanity, and here is what i am saying about this exponential progress of our humanity:

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

More of my philosophy about how to measure a civilization and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask a very important philosophical question, and it is the following:

How to measure a civilization ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think i am discovery a pattern with
    my fluid intelligence that answers the question, and it is the following:

I think we can measure it with happiness that is the goal of philosophy,
    but happiness is by logical analogy like utilitarianism, since so that to be happy, happiness has to be not just the today happiness , but the tomorrow and the future happiness, so then the future happiness constrains the today happiness so that to be
    responsability, and it is how also emerges morality, so then happiness is not the having big money, but it is also the knowing how to live together in "harmony" in a society or in a world, and i can
    ask the philosophical question of does big money brings individual happiness, and here is my answer:

What is the essence of a civilization or what is the important
    ingredients that make a civilization ?

I think that the engine of a civilization is not only money,
    because big money doesn't add much individual happiness to having individually enough money ( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ),
    so i think that the engines of a civilization is both self-improvement
    and money , and this self-improvement has to know about the "goals"
    that are also the being this well balance between the individual smartness and the societal smartness so that to give form to a civilization and so that to make the good citizen, and of course we have to know how to make loving the way of self-
    improvement in such a way.

And here is my new proverb that explains more my views:

"Passion is not a good engine, since it is much less powerful,
    so if for example you have passion for sex, then can you make sex
    a passion that guides you ? no, so then it is not a general or
    much more general way of doing, so i think that individual
    happiness comes from the satisfaction of self-improvement,
    and does money = happiness? I think that big money doesn't
    add much individual happiness to having individually enough money
    ( look at the following video from a techlead so that to notice it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kQmeIsCVs ), but big money
    can add much to societal happiness, and big money builds empires."

In my above smart new proverb , i am saying that individual happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement, and I invite you to read
    my following thoughts of my philosophy that talks about it and
    about how you become self-confidence and how you become this
    positive energy and positive energy of hope:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And here is my other new proverb that also talks about how individual happiness comes from satisfaction of self-improvement:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
    path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
    flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
    have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
    life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
    through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
    learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
    think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
    dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
    chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
    plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
    d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
    ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
    et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
    utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
    trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
    and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
    even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
    life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
    the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
    global world"

More of my philosophy about morality and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of a techlead about morality and i invite you to look at it:

Stop Being Too Nice... On Power & Money (as a millionaire)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn9FtZbzdxg

So I think i am highly smart, and i think the above techlead is making mistakes, and he is pessimistic about morality, but i say that we have not to be pessimistic about morality , since i say that morality is a systemic thing and morality has to make the system systemically a good system, but the above techlead is not
    understanding a very important thing, and it is that selfishness is regulated by the interest(i mean the something that brings advantages) of the individual and of the group or of the world, so, so that to be a much better morality we have to speak about
    the interest(i mean the something that brings advantages) of being patriotic or speak about the interest(i mean something that brings advantages) of economic growth in third world countries that attracts investors or speak about the interest of being a
    company(i mean something that brings advantages) and such interests, and this self-interest as an individual or interests as a group are also regulated by competition so that to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it
    Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism

And you can read the rest of my "interesting" philosophical thoughts in the following web links so that to understand my views on different subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vc32viYv1SY

And read also here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/CmaowkjUJVY

More of my philosophy about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

"America’s brand of capitalism—the version that has been in place for the past half-century or so—has delivered unmatched economic growth and prosperity. GDP per capita has more than doubled over the past 50 years, while personal consumption
    expenditure per capita has almost tripled, and there have been significant improvements in longevity and leisure.

While inequality between countries has decreased, inequality within countries has increased, most acutely in the United States. Economic mobility has slowed, and the middle class that has been much celebrated as critical to the American economy has been
    especially squeezed, declining over the past half-century from 61 percent of American households to 52 percent. A primary source of this inequality is a fundamental change in the US economy from one driven by manufacturing to one driven by services and
    consumption, which has reduced the income available to workers, and this inexorable shift is unlikely to reverse itself. The unequal outcomes for individuals and households over the past 20 years become clearer when considered through the lens of
    individuals as workers, consumers, and savers, as we outlined in research earlier this year on the evolving social contract.

USA Investment in public goods, from education, training, and skills for human capital development to foundational R&D and infrastructure, has declined relative both to what is needed to enable individuals to have equality of opportunity and participate
    fully in the economy and to what is required for productivity, growth, and competitiveness. Federal spending on education, infrastructure, and scientific research fell from approximately 2.5 percent of GDP in 1980 to less than 1.5 percent of GDP today.."

Read more in the following article of McKinsey:

Rethinking the future of American capitalism

https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/long-term-capitalism/rethinking-the-future-of-american-capitalism

More of my philosophy about the american dream and more of my thoughts..

The American dream was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this american dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so
    notice carefully that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities that we have to have and that makes the american dream, like for example
    my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism of Joseph E. Stiglitz, since Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts
    carefully so that to understand:

And I have just looked at many videos on youtube of Joseph Stiglitz and
    i have just understood him well, but i have just quickly found the following interesting video of him that explains well the reforms that we need so that to be progressive capitalism, and he is saying in this video that he has advised the democratic
    party about his reforms of his
    progressive capitalism and i think that he is a democrat, so i
    invite you to look at his following interesting video so that
    to understand:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profit | Munich Security Conference 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sym4UZOjhJc

And more precision about more of my philosophy about progressive capitalism..

I invite you again to look at the following interesting video of Joseph E. Stiglitz that speaks about some thoughts of his interesting book “People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJksgMIDdI

And read his following interesting article in The New York Times so that
    to understand:

Joseph E. Stiglitz is a university professor at Columbia, the 2001 recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, a former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a former chief economist of the World Bank and the author, most recently, of “
    People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”, and i invite you to read his following interesting article in The New York Times:

Progressive capitalism is not an oxymoron

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/opinion/sunday/progressive-capitalism.html

And I invite you to read the following so that to understand how IMF and World Bank can be reformed:

Reforming the IMF and World Bank

Read more here:

https://www.ox.ac.uk/research/research-impact/reforming-imf-and-world-bank

And read my previous thoughts:

UN, World Bank, IMF in need of urgent reforms: Sitharaman

"Institutions such as United Nations, World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) need to be urgently reformed as they no longer speak for countries whose issues have remained unattended to for decades, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said."

Read more here:

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/un-world-bank-imf-in-need-of-urgent-reforms-sitharaman/article36979090.ece

And so that to understand more, I invite you to read the following interesting paper by John Cavanagh director of the Washington-based Institute for Policy Studies, and Jerry Mander a senior fellow at the Public Media Center:

World Bank, IMF turned poor Third World nations into loan addicts

https://www.tru.ca/library/pdf/cavanagh-mander.pdf

And you can read the rest of my philosophical thoughts in the following
    web link so that to understand my views on different subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vc32viYv1SY

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)