• U.S. Economy Added 372,000 Jobs in June, Defying Slowdown Fears (2/3)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 11 09:09:14 2022
    [continued from previous message]

us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
    notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
    with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
    than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
    the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
    get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
    optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about an IQ test for the highly smart and more..

I think i am really smart and here is a smart IQ test for the highly smart:

So notice what is saying in the following video the known Garry Tan that is an asian from USA about the how to become rich and notice that he attended Stanford University from 1999 to 2003, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Systems
    Engineering:

So I invite you to look at his following video that speaks
    about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
    and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
    "defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So notice that he is saying that so that to become rich you have to be the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
    has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
    ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
    in life."

But it is like an IQ test for the highly smart, since i am quickly discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that he is trying to abstract the way of becoming rich by also saying:

"If you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and in life."

But the pattern that i am quickly discovering with my fluid intelligence is that even if you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, the becoming rich is also not only dependent on the supply but also on the "demand", so if the
    demand doesn't want to give you enough money so that to become rich , you will still not become rich,
    so if you are smart you will also notice that it is also about usefulness, since the demand can find the giving enough money to make
    you rich not useful for his pocket, so Garry Tan in the above saying of the video is not so smart, since he is not taking into account the factor that we call usefulness to consumers. So the person on the above video has forgot the very basis of what is
    it of something has to be useful for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart "redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
    an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
    of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
    maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
    smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
    is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
    to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
    correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I think i am really smart, and what i am trying to explain is that
    you have first to know that a language is also an abstraction of the reality, since even a concept is an abstraction of the reality and also
    a language is full of concepts, and not only that but a very important
    thing in the process of thinking is that you have to know how to
    make a difference between what we call in french: "La pensée duale" et
    "La pensée multimodale", and it means in english: that there is a thinking that is like a boolean logical of thinking and there is a more efficient thinking that comes with precision in form of nuances etc.
    and it is the weakness of the above abstraction of the known Garry Tan,
    since his abstraction of how to become rich doesn't come with the right precision and the right nuances, since notice that the becoming rich depends not only on the supply but also on the demand and the demand can be influenced by other factors such as
    Covid-19 or the like that prevent
    from making rich an individual or individuals in the supply, so
    it is why i say that the known Garry Tan above is not so smart.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
    here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
    intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
    called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
    fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
    the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be "reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
    too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
    into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
    you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

More of my philosophy about the essence of moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
    so notice carefully in my below thoughts that i am saying that
    moral superiority is what brings order, so is moral superiority
    science or technicality ? so i think it can be part of science or
    it can be technical or like technical, but i think that its essence is that it is like "synchronization" of processes in software parallel programming, i mean that it is like the right tuning, so being wise is to tune it correctly and wisely, so moral
    superiority uses the tools in a wise way by tuning correctly.

More of my philosophy about moral superiority and about American exceptionalism and more of my thoughts..

and i will ask an important philosophical question and it is the following:

As you have just noticed, i have just spoken about from where comes
    moral superiority, but the second important question is: Why have we
    to be moral superiority ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think that there is not only the being capitalism, but there is also the being moral superiority, but i think that the moral superiority comes from wisdom as i am explaining below, and i think it is also an engine that
    makes us order or world order and that makes us transcend our animal instincts that prevent us from thinking correctly, and i think that moral superiority is what has to make american exceptionalism or chinese exceptionalism.

More of my philosophy of from where comes the moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask the following really important philosophical questions:

From where comes the moral superiority so that to say if for example
    western countries are the morally superior or is Islam or Arab countries
    the morally superior ? and how can we efficiently abstract the answer ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i think i have to find the pattern with my fluid intelligence
    that answers efficiently the questions, so here it is:

I think that the pattern is that when you use a tool , it can hurt
    or it can be good ! like when you use a knife ! so it is this pattern
    that answers efficiently the question, since the moral superiority comes from you having to use the tool in a wise way, so moral superiority doesn't come from you being technologically or/and scientifically superior, but it comes from you using wisely
    the tools that are
    science and technology. And now so that to be more precise, here
    is the correct definition of "wisdom":

"Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment, so then having the good judgment is also being genetically
    apt at being a wise type of person, so i think that being a wise
    type of person is both genetical and cultural"

And here is one of my proverb that talks about the being wise:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
    have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
    vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony"

Here is my other proverbs:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
    permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
    engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan political spirit and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and now i will discuss one really important subject in political philosophy and it is about personal responsability, and i will invite you to look at the following video
    that talks about this subject in a not wise and not correct way:

The Invention of Individual Responsibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4FGAv2gks

so notice in the above video how many US and british presidents, like Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher and even Bill Clinton, were not talking wisely and correctly about personal responsability,
    since they were saying that they had to cease to be a welfare system
    like they were before and they had called the others or the people to be personal responsability and they had done it in a not wise way, since i think, like happiness, personal responsability is a systemic thing and it is multifactorial, so i think i am
    smart and notice carefully how i am talking in my below thoughts about the how it is "competition" that brings quality and notice how i am also talking about the "Will to fight", but here again the being this competition is multifactorial, i mean for
    example wich of the engines you use so that to be an efficient competition ? so now you are noticing that even the being competition is multifactorial , so then we can logically infer that personal reponsability too is multifactorial, since this personal
    responsability too, like competition, needs engines that pushes you forward at being the right personal responsability or the right competition, and now you are noticing that i am highly smart since i say that personal responsability, and thus the being
    competition that brings quality, needs engines, and it is why i am talking about those engines that are the being self-confidence and the how to be the positive energy and how to be hope , so read about it in my following smart part of my philosophy so
    that to understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about liberal egalitarian and more about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
    posted, read it below, about how AI(artificial intelligence) from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian, but you have to notice that the "egalitarian" of liberal egalitarian is not about strict
    equality, but it is about equal access to opportunity, and it looks like the American dream that was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this American dream is
    not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so notice carefully that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities that we have to have and that makes the American dream, like for example my talking in
    my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism, of Joseph E. Stiglitz the recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, that we have to implement so that to be correctly liberal egalitarian, and notice that Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his
    videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts carefully so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about how AI from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian and more of my thoughts..

AI(artificial intelligence) from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian, you can read more about it in the following web link:

https://singularityhub.com/2022/07/04/deepminds-new-ai-may-be-better-at-distributing-societys-resources-than-humans-are/

More of my philosophy of does big money brings happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i will answer fast the following philosophical question:

Does big money brings happiness ?

So i think that so that to maximize at best the being rich you have
    also to know that you have to for example maximize at best the being educated, like i am showing you below about how the jews maximize at best the being educated , so then as you notice i am not just speaking of happiness as being just individual
    happiness, since happiness is also a "systemic" thing, so then i will say that when you maximize at best the being educated and the being responsability, you can then say that big money maximize at best the being happiness, so then i think that the
    following video where a religious jewish says that money doesn't produce happiness is not true, but notice that he doesn't say as i am saying that when you maximize at best the being educated and the being responsability, you can then say that big money
    maximize at best the being happiness, so look at the following video so that you notice it:

They Are Programmed to be RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIdSFZSueGI

More of my philosophy about jews and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that jews(not the religious ones)
    are really successful, since they are much more educated, since 61% of them have higher education, also they are good businessmen and good businesswomen and they create a sophisticated network that is based on there merit and that brings much more
    quality. So i invite you to look at the following video about why the jews are so much successful so that to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJ5fCZ3r-A

Also read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views:

More of my philosophy about competition and about quality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, i think that quality in an atheistic system comes from "competition", so then so that to be quality , competition is first and foremost the will to fight, since even America’s military argues that “will to fight” is the
    disposition and decision to fight, act, or persevere, and notice that this will to fight is a cause of quality that precedes the good smartness or good education as causes of quality, and i think that competition is also the acts of competition of the
    acts of being good smartness or/and the acts of being good wisdom and such , so then what we have to be is to be competition that brings the right quality, so then you have to be for example a competition in a fight for life, and you have to be economic
    competition of Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and i invite you to read again the following interesting article that proves that humans are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic:

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So as you notice on the above interesting article about a study, that humans are naturally selfish and egoistic since it is like a game of "competition" where you have to get a big profit, but i think that i am highly smart and i say that the seeking the
    big profit by being competition is also regulated by antitrust laws, and individual self-interest and egoism creates competition and by the mechanism of competition we become self-interest and egoism of a group and of a society or of a zone such as the
    European union and then we become collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity in a society or in a zone such as the European union or in global world and that creates prosperity and happiness of nations, and also we have to say that when we get a
    big profit we can also help the others by being solidarity,
    so then we have not to be pessimistic about humans that are naturally and individually selfish and egoistic, but we have to be patience since it takes some time so that this individual self-interest and egoism becomes collaboration and cooperation and
    even solidarity as i am explaining it, and of course we have to be much more optimistic since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a
    relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital and we have to be much more optimistic since self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it Adam Smith the
    father of economic Liberalism, and notice that we have to look at competition from a broader point of view since competition is also
    competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently corruption is also the separation of powers in USA,
    since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think that for example USA is
    much less corrupt than African countries or such countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that balances this way the powers.

So then i think i am highly smart and notice the following saying of Hitler:

“The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and
    narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all.”
    ― Adolf Hitler

Read the saying of Hitler here so that to notice:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/30691.Adolf_Hitler

I think i am highly smart and i say that Hitler is not at all smart in his above saying, since we have first to define what is "stronger" , so for example the stronger is not the smarter and/or the wiser, since you can be the stronger by having the most
    powerful military or the most stronger will to fight without being the smarter and wiser and this can cause that you win the competition or the fight, so when Hitler says in the above saying: "the stronger must dominate", i think from my explanation
    above that it is stupid to say so, since also the being stronger is also not the being the smarter and wiser . And i also think this strictness of Hitler is not correct, since he was not understanding the disadvantage of when the genetic algorithm can be
    more elitist in the crossover steps, since this kind of Elitism in a genetic algorithm can has the tendency to not efficiently higher the average best of the average members of the population, and you can read more about my below thoughts of the
    following web links about the genetic algorithm.

Also Hitler says the following:

“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”
    ― Adolf Hitler

So i think that this strictness of Hitler is not correct,
    since we need a level of humanitarianism that also soften morals
    and that makes us less violent.

So i think that Hitler is too much strict and too much violent.

And of course you can take a look at my thoughts in the following web links about competition and about the welfare system and about how competition regulates egoism and selfishness and more:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/KLEJuMnN3Ho

And read here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/sw5EarahFo8

And now here is a part of my philosophy about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy of why the market is first and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following interesting video where Benjamin Netanyahu the previous prime minister of Israel says a very important thing that i have also just said previously in my own way, so look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8NarTCoVF0

And here is the very important thing that says Benjamin Netanyahu the previous prime minister of Israel in the above video:

"You think that mathematicians and computer engineers or mechanical engineers or doctors are first. They are very important, but they are
    not first. They are second.

There was a country that had the best mathematicians, the best physicists, the best metallurgists in the world. But that country was
    very poor. It is called the Soviet Union.

What comes first is markets. This was the main thing that i tried to bring to Israel economy, in my own way"

So it is why i am highly smart, and i have just said previously that you can think GDP per capita so that to become a rich country, and read my previous thoughts so that to understand how:

More of my philosophy about Dubai and about Israel and about tech and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just looked again at the
    following video of a jewish that is saying that since Israel is
    much more innovative in science and technology than Dubai,
    so Dubai is much less successful than Israel( You can look at the video
    here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPx61911Oo ), but i think he is not right since Dubai is not thinking it like that, but it is thinking it GDP per capita that is also valued in a currency that is convertible to the US dollar or to gold, and it is
    what is making Dubai a rich country, it is by highering GDP per capita, but i say that highering the GDP per capita doesn't come only by innovating in technology or/and science, since it can come for example from Foreign direct investments and from being
    the good business that can make you a rich country, as i am explaining below, so read my following thoughts so that to understand how:

More of my philosophy about the how many african countries
    will become 1st World countries in about 2 decades and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i say that there is many african countries
    that will become 1st World countries in about two decades and
    you can look at them on the following video:

Top 10 Wealthiest African countries by GDP Per Capita that would become 1st World Countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suEqpuoSxnQ

More of my philosophy about the economic miracle of Israel and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i say that Israel is an economic miracle,
    since even if Israel is relatively "poor" in natural resources,
    its GDP per capita is around the GDP per capita of Canada, and it
    is 4 times the GDP per capita of Russia, so i think that Israel can
    not be economically compared to USA or Canada, since USA and Canada
    and Russia too are also really rich in natural ressources, since for example Canada, where i am living, has long ranked among the world leaders in the production of uranium, zinc, nickel, potash, asbestos, sulfur, cadmium, and titanium. Canada is also a
    major producer of iron ore, coal, petroleum, gold, copper, silver, lead, and a number of ferroalloys, but i repeat that even if Israel was and is relatively "poor" in natural resources, it is an economic miracle, but so that to know more about the
    disadvantages of Israel, read my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the GDP per capita and about properity and more of my thoughts..

The ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%, and we know that economic growth is measured as the annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP), so notice in the following graphical chart
    that Rwanda has highered much more economic growth by attracting Foreign direct investments, and notice in the following chart how the net inflow in percentage of GDP between years 2010 and 2020 was very good:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.WD.GD.ZS?locations=RW

So i think that the economic miracle of Rwanda comes mainly from Foreign direct investments.

So as you notice that highering much more economic growth by Foreign direct investments is the best way for Morocco too, and i think that
    Morocco can be much more successful than Rwanda since Morocco has also a strategic location, between Europe and sub-Saharan Africa and notice that so that to attract much more efficiently Foreign Direct Investments, you have also to ensure good
    governance, which includes accountability, transparency and efficiency in deploying scarce resources to key sectors of the national economy.

Other than that i have to speak about the GDP per capita so that
    to understand wich of the countries are much more prosperous,
    so i think that the GDP per capita of Israel is around the GDP per
    capita of Canada, and it is 4x times higher than Russia, so i think that
    the GDP per capita is so good in Israel since Israel has efficiently highered economic growth by attracting Foreign direct investments and
    by its good labour resources and also by its good scientific and technical progress that promotes the efficiency growth of all resources,
    but the disadvantages in Israel is that its cost of living is so high and you can also notice it by reading the following article:

https://www.thetravel.com/tel-aviv-worlds-most-expensive-city/

And the other disadvantage of Israel is the following:

I have just taken a look at the average wage by countries, here it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage

So notice carefully that the average wage of Canada, where i am living, is greater than Israel by 30%, and i think it is a disadvantage in Israel.

More of my philosophy about the other factors of competitiveness and innovation and more of my thoughts..

As you have just noticed i have just talked about how Morocco can
    higher much more productivity and has a higher "competitive" market
    by being high economic "integration" with the other Maghrebis or Maghrebians countries such as Algeria and Tunisia etc., but as you have just noticed i have not talked about innovation more deeply, but i think that Morocco can enhance much more its
    living conditions by following the way of my thoughts below, but of course you have to notice that it is "inherent" to my thoughts below that Morocco has to have a well diversified economy so that to be a "resilient" economy, so read again carefully my
    following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about economic growth and about economy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i say that we have not to simplify too much the Macroeconomic model , so we have to take into account the most important

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)