• Read again about more of my philosophy about economy and about the stab

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 9 11:37:38 2022
    Hello,

Read again about more of my philosophy about economy and about the stability of the financial sector and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I invite you to read the following interesting paper from the Journal of Economic Perspectives, that i have just read carefully, about "The Growth of Finance" by Robin Greenwood and David Scharfstein:

https://www.hbs.edu/ris/Publication%20Files/Growth%20of%20Finance_6ec86a21-8e68-4abc-bb09-45abaacd7be5.pdf

I think i am smart, and i say that i think there was a problem
    with the financial sector and it is that in the first theoretical implementation of the financial sector was that a primary function of the financial sector is to dampen the effects of risk by reallocating it efficiently to parties that can bear risks
    the most easily (read about it on the paper of Merton and Bodie 1995), but there was some practical constraints in the reality and it was about the benefits of expanding access to mortgage credit, there are a number of societal costs from such an
    expansion, including instability from excessive household leverage. Moreover, the shadow banking system that facilitated this expansion made the financial system more fragile. And it was also the cause of the financial USA crisis of the 2007-2009 that
    began years earlier with cheap credit and lax lending standards that fueled a housing bubble, so i think that we have not to make again those mistakes in the financial sector from toxic assets and from "bad loans", so we have to "higher" the standards of
    the loans etc. in the financial sector, but I think from the following report we know that Financial institutions are now generally less vulnerable today than they were before the crisis, with stronger capital and liquidity buffers and a reduced reliance,
    read more here to notice it:

Potential Emerging Threats to U.S. Financial Stability

https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/261/2011-Potential-Emerging-Threats-to-U.S.-Financial-Stability.pdf

So i think we have not to be too pessimistic about the financial sector.

And of course i say that the biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people, in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In a world where
    finance works well, the people with talent can actually start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you create this opportunity, you will have the most
    talented people take advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation.

More of my philosophy about downsizing and about outsourcing and more
    of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you are noticing i have just spoken
    about the downsizing methodology that is used by McKinsey, read it below, but i can go more and more into more details by saying that notice how i am saying that the downsizing higher productivity, and i think i am smart by saying so, since i say that in
    management the downsizing can create a cost reduction and it can create more "value", and both cost reduction and this more value can attract investors that makes the company much more productive, so as you notice we have not in management just to focus
    on the short term of the cost reduction of downsizing, and of course i can also say that there is also the way of doing some outsourcing in a company so that to higher productivity and reduce the costs as well, but here again, in this case, it can also
    attract investors and make the company much more productive.

More of my philosophy about the wage levels and the wage ratios and more of my thoughts..

I will say that workers living standards depend on wage levels, not wage ratios, eventhough when measuring wage dispersion, economists frequently look at the 90/50 ratio — the wage of the worker at the 90th percentile divided by the wage of the worker
    at the median, but you have to understand that i am talking below about how McKinsey has used the management methodology of downsizing(there is also a destruction of jobs in it) and of part-time employment so that to higher productivity and i am
    explaining how it has much more destroyed the Middle Class. So reread my following thoughts carefully:

More of my philosophy about productivity and about economic growth and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you are noticing in my below thoughts that the powerful McKinsey has used the management methodology of downsizing and of part-time employment so that to higher productivity so that to higher economic growth, since the
    ideal GDP growth rate is between 2% and 3%, and since we know that economic growth is measured as the annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP), and we know that when you higher GDP per capita you higher richness of the country, but you have
    to notice that this management of the powerful McKinsey was deficient in that it has destroyed much more the Middle Class, and i am
    posting the web link below that shows it, and i say that it is why it was not a Long-term good management, but it was done not wisely for short-term benefits of highering productivity, so now it is why it is necessary to implement progressive capitalism,
    of Joseph E. Stiglitz the recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, so that to solve those problems, so i invite you to read my below thoughts about progressive capitalism so that to understand it correctly:

More of my philosophy about the US problems and world problems and more of my thoughts..

I think that i am highly smart, and the main problem of USA as i am showing it below by posting the web links, is that Management consultants, like of the powerful McKinsey, implemented and rationalized a transformation in the American corporation by
    downsizing in response not to particular business problems but rather to a new managerial ethos and methods; they downsized when profitable as well as when struggling, and during booms as well as busts. So i think it is the main problem, since for
    example read in the following paper that says that: "In contrast to the conventional wisdom, we find that plants of the U.S. manufacturing sector that increased employment as well as productivity contribute almost as much to overall productivity growth
    in the 1980s as the plants that increased productivity at the expense of employment."

Read more here so that to understand:

Downsizing and Productivity Growth: Myth or Reality?

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40228705

But about the other problem of part-time employment, i think American corporations have to understand that this way of managing
    by part-time employment is limited, since we know that a 10% increase in the part-time share is associated with 4.8% higher productivity, so read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about McKinsey and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Became One Of The Most Powerful Companies In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBmmMj_maII

And i also invite you to read this interesting article about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at the above video and i have
    just read the above article, and i think McKinsey was doing it with like the traditional levers, but i think this classical way of managing is not so difficult for countries, but i think this classical way of managing is much less important than the much
    important way of doing it
    with artificial intelligence, since compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about economic growth in western countries today, since there has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of production capital investment and labor to
    propel economic growth in western countries, since i also say that in economic management we know that firms with a large part-time employment share are more productive than firms with a large share of full-time workers, but a 10% increase in the part-
    time share is associated with 4.8% higher productivity, so as you notice there is a limit to this way of managing with part-time employment, like was doing it McKinsey, so i think that it is AI(artificial intelligence) that could increase much more the
    economic growth rates in western countries by changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business can increase much more labor productivity and enable people to make more
    efficient use of their time, but the most important thing is that Digital and AI literacy is of utmost importance to help countries businesses scale and compete internationally. Investing in widespread digital and AI literacy for the entire population
    will increase domestic demand for technology and technology jobs. A technologically literate population will create more data, which fuels AI and thus the data-driven economy as a whole. It is also necessary for workers to be able to upskill and re-skill
    in order to remain productive and competitive in an automated workforce. Countries businesses that adopt AI technology will save from lower production costs, have increased output, and be able to invest more. Increased revenue from this domestic demand,
    and with a global reputation for responsible AI, will help countries businesses scale globally and compete on the international level.

And read the two following web links so that to understand more what i am saying:

"Compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There
    has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of
    production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth."

And it it says the following:

"Accenture research on the impact of AI in 12 developed economies
    reveals that AI could double annual economic growth rates in 2035 by
    changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man
    and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to
    increase labor productivity by up to 40 percent and enable people to
    make more efficient use of their time."

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/insight-artificial-intelligence-future-growth-canada

And McKinsey estimates that AI(Artificial intelligence) may deliver an additional economic output of around US$13 trillion by 2030, increasing
    global GDP by about 1.2 % annually. This will mainly come from
    substitution of labour by automation and increased innovation in
    products and services.

Read more here:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2019/637967/EPRS_BRI(2019)637967_EN.pdf

More of my philosophy about smartness and about discovering patterns and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, i think that inventing sophisticated theorems in mathematics is also discovering smart patterns with your fluid intelligence, it is why i am inventing my thoughts by also discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence , but
    notice that discovering patterns in mathematics is like a low level way of doing like in microeconomics, but discovering patterns can be in a high level way like in macroeconomics, and here is an example of how i am doing it quickly, read my following
    thoughts about Nikola Tesla and about Garry Tan that i have invented quickly so that to notice how i am discovering smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a high level way:

More of my philosophy of how i am smart and about what is smartness..

I think i am smart, and i think that smartness is not doing
    mathematics, i think being highly smart is discovering smart patterns and composing smartly other patterns with those patterns etc. so i will
    give you my examples of how i am genetically highly smart, so read
    carefully my following thoughts and notice how i have quickly
    read a saying of Nikola Tesla and how i have rapidly discovered
    smart patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my
    showing that Nikola Tesla is not correct thinking and by discovering
    other patterns with my fluid intelligence in a form of my invention of my new proverb below etc. so read carefully my following thoughts and you will notice that being highly smart is also quickly discovering smart patterns in the way i am doing it below(
    and notice below the other smart patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence when i am rapidly showing that Garry Tan is not correct thinking):

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and my proverbs and more..

I have just looked at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think it is also genetical in me), since for
    example he is saying the following saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
    be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think
    that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same
    time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent
    thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
    openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
    the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
    generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
    that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
    across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
    us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
    notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
    with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
    than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
    the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
    get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
    optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about an IQ test for the highly smart and more..

I think i am really smart and here is a smart IQ test for the highly smart:

So notice what is saying in the following video the known Garry Tan that is an asian from USA about the how to become rich and notice that he attended Stanford University from 1999 to 2003, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Systems
    Engineering:

So I invite you to look at his following video that speaks
    about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
    and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
    "defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So notice that he is saying that so that to become rich you have to be the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
    has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
    ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
    in life."

But it is like an IQ test for the highly smart, since i am quickly discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that he is trying to abstract the way of becoming rich by also saying:

"If you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and in life."

But the pattern that i am quickly discovering with my fluid intelligence is that even if you can rebound the ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, the becoming rich is also not only dependent on the supply but also on the "demand", so if the
    demand doesn't want to give you enough money so that to become rich , you will still not become rich,
    so if you are smart you will also notice that it is also about usefulness, since the demand can find the giving enough money to make
    you rich not useful for his pocket, so Garry Tan in the above saying of the video is not so smart, since he is not taking into account the factor that we call usefulness to consumers. So the person on the above video has forgot the very basis of what is
    it of something has to be useful for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart "redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
    an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
    with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
    of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
    maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
    i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
    smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
    only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
    is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
    to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
    correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I think i am really smart, and what i am trying to explain is that
    you have first to know that a language is also an abstraction of the reality, since even a concept is an abstraction of the reality and also
    a language is full of concepts, and not only that but a very important
    thing in the process of thinking is that you have to know how to
    make a difference between what we call in french: "La pensée duale" et
    "La pensée multimodale", and it means in english: that there is a thinking that is like a boolean logical of thinking and there is a more efficient thinking that comes with precision in form of nuances etc.
    and it is the weakness of the above abstraction of the known Garry Tan,
    since his abstraction of how to become rich doesn't come with the right precision and the right nuances, since notice that the becoming rich depends not only on the supply but also on the demand and the demand can be influenced by other factors such as
    Covid-19 or the like that prevent
    from making rich an individual or individuals in the supply, so
    it is why i say that the known Garry Tan above is not so smart.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
    here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
    intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
    called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
    fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
    the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be "reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
    too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
    into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
    you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

More of my philosophy about the essence of moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
    so notice carefully in my below thoughts that i am saying that
    moral superiority is what brings order, so is moral superiority
    science or technicality ? so i think it can be part of science or
    it can be technical or like technical, but i think that its essence is that it is like "synchronization" of processes in software parallel programming, i mean that it is like the right tuning, so being wise is to tune it correctly and wisely, so moral
    superiority uses the tools in a wise way by tuning correctly.

More of my philosophy about moral superiority and about American exceptionalism and more of my thoughts..

and i will ask an important philosophical question and it is the following:

As you have just noticed, i have just spoken about from where comes
    moral superiority, but the second important question is: Why have we
    to be moral superiority ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think that there is not only the being capitalism, but there is also the being moral superiority, but i think that the moral superiority comes from wisdom as i am explaining below, and i think it is also an engine that
    makes us order or world order and that makes us transcend our animal instincts that prevent us from thinking correctly, and i think that moral superiority is what has to make american exceptionalism or chinese exceptionalism.

More of my philosophy of from where comes the moral superiority and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will ask the following really important philosophical questions:

From where comes the moral superiority so that to say if for example
    western countries are the morally superior or is Islam or Arab countries
    the morally superior ? and how can we efficiently abstract the answer ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
    and i think i have to find the pattern with my fluid intelligence
    that answers efficiently the questions, so here it is:

I think that the pattern is that when you use a tool , it can hurt
    or it can be good ! like when you use a knife ! so it is this pattern
    that answers efficiently the question, since the moral superiority comes from you having to use the tool in a wise way, so moral superiority doesn't come from you being technologically or/and scientifically superior, but it comes from you using wisely
    the tools that are
    science and technology. And now so that to be more precise, here
    is the correct definition of "wisdom":

"Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment, so then having the good judgment is also being genetically
    apt at being a wise type of person, so i think that being a wise
    type of person is both genetical and cultural"

And here is one of my proverb that talks about the being wise:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
    have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
    vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony"

Here is my other proverbs:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
    permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
    engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan political spirit and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and now i will discuss one really important subject in political philosophy and it is about personal responsability, and i will invite you to look at the following video
    that talks about this subject in a not wise and not correct way:

The Invention of Individual Responsibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4FGAv2gks

so notice in the above video how many US and british presidents, like Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher and even Bill Clinton, were not talking wisely and correctly about personal responsability,
    since they were saying that they had to cease to be a welfare system
    like they were before and they had called the others or the people to be personal responsability and they had done it in a not wise way, since i think, like happiness, personal responsability is a systemic thing and it is multifactorial, so i think i am
    smart and notice carefully how i am talking in my below thoughts about the how it is "competition" that brings quality and notice how i am also talking about the "Will to fight", but here again the being this competition is multifactorial, i mean for
    example wich of the engines you use so that to be an efficient competition ? so now you are noticing that even the being competition is multifactorial , so then we can logically infer that personal reponsability too is multifactorial, since this personal
    responsability too, like competition, needs engines that pushes you forward at being the right personal responsability or the right competition, and now you are noticing that i am highly smart since i say that personal responsability, and thus the being
    competition that brings quality, needs engines, and it is why i am talking about those engines that are the being self-confidence and the how to be the positive energy and how to be hope , so read about it in my following smart part of my philosophy so
    that to understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about liberal egalitarian and more about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
    posted, read it below, about how AI(artificial intelligence) from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian, but you have to notice that the "egalitarian" of liberal egalitarian is not about strict
    equality, but it is about equal access to opportunity, and it looks like the American dream that was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this American dream is
    not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so notice carefully that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities that we have to have and that makes the American dream, like for example my talking in
    my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism, of Joseph E. Stiglitz the recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, that we have to implement so that to be correctly liberal egalitarian, and notice that Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his
    videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts carefully so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about how AI from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian and more of my thoughts..

AI(artificial intelligence) from Deepmind had settled on a redistribution mechanism that was similar to liberal egalitarian, you can read more about it in the following web link:

https://singularityhub.com/2022/07/04/deepminds-new-ai-may-be-better-at-distributing-societys-resources-than-humans-are/

More of my philosophy of does big money brings happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i will answer fast the following philosophical question:

Does big money brings happiness ?

So i think that so that to maximize at best the being rich you have

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)