• Here is more proof that we will produce enough food for the world popul

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 5 12:03:29 2022
    Hello,

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is more proof that we will produce enough food for the world population that could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100 and more of my thoughts:

Does Our Survival Depend on Relentless Exponential Growth?

https://singularityhub.com/2017/10/11/do-we-need-relentless-exponential-growth-to-survive/

As you also notice that the article above says the following:

"There have concurrently been developments in agriculture and medicine
    and, in the 20th century, the Green Revolution, in which Norman Borlaug
    ensured that countries adopted high-yield varieties of crops—the first precursors to modern ideas of genetically engineering food to produce
    better crops and more growth. The world was able to produce an
    astonishing amount of food—enough, in the modern era, for ten billion people."

So i think that the world will be able to produce enough food for world population in year 2100, since around 2100, the world population will
    peak at nearly 11 billions, read the following article to notice it:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7
    billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

And i think in year 2100 we will be powerful like Gods and thanks to the exponential progress of our humanity, read about it more in my following writing:

More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and of course i have to talk more about why i am optimistic about capitalism, since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and
    still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and also read the following thoughts about the Ramez Naam’s new book so that to understand more:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)