• More of my philosophy about the Market equilibrium and about the Macroe

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 26 11:44:21 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the Market equilibrium and about the Macroeconomic models..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I will talk more about the Market equilibrium and the Macroeconomic models:

So i think that a market is considered free if the next
    conditions are satisfied:

- the market is not regulated by authority directly or indirectly;
    - the criminal pressure is absent;
    - there is no price collusion between monopolistic suppliers.

And of course the most important thing in the free market is also self-interest or egoism that is most of the time regulated by "competition" to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it Adam Smith the father of economic
    Liberalism, so the commodity price in a free market with the right competition depends on the demand and the suggestion only, so then sellers stimulate the demand by lowering the price if the commodity is in plenty. In so manner they can force sale and
    avoid the loss of perishable commodities. If the commodity is in shortage, sellers do not miss the opportunity to rise the price, and when above mentioned mechanism works, a dynamical balance of demand and supply takes place in some time and the price is
    stabilized at a definite level. But notice that there is also the other mechanism that permits to control "inflation" and it the by the supply of money and by interest rates, read about it in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the modern economics and about Keynesian economics and more of my thoughts..

And i invite you to read the following interesting article:

Does Keynes’s theory still hold up?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/does-keynes-s-theory-still-hold-up/

More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..

I think i am highly smart and i will invite you to look at the following new video about how the governments of Europe and USA have spent more in the economy and were following the Keynesian economics in the period of economic Crisis of Covid-19, since i
    think that Keynesian economics even if it is not the modern way by using the supply of money and by interest rates, can still has some "advantage" in this kind of economic crisis, and the macroeconomic theories and models of Keynesian economics is about
    how aggregate demand (total spending in the economy) strongly influences economic output and inflations, so i invite you to look at the following new video so that to understand the how of it:

The EU's New Plan to Transform the Economy - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-HqLZJIhU

But i will say that Milton Friedman, an American economist awarded the 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics for his contribution to consumption analysis and to monetary history and theory, including his observations of the complexity of stabilization
    policy, was the founders of the modern monetarist school of economics, that held that the business cycle is determined mainly by the supply of money and by interest rates, rather than by government fiscal policy - contrary to the long-prevailing view of
    Keynes and his followers. So then you have to understand that the modern way in economics with wich we manage inflation and unemployment is no more using keynesian economics, but it is by using for example the following way using the supply of money and
    by interest rates:

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the Federal Reserve policymakers of USA are trying to slow down the economy and subdue inflation by highering interest rates, and highering interest rates make money costlier and borrowing less appealing and
    that, in turn, slows demand to catch up with supply, which has lagged badly throughout the pandemic, but that's the macroeconomics of it, and its potential effects include lower wages, a halt or even a drop in home prices and a decline in stock market
    valuations etc., but notice that the highering of interest rates reduces the demand, so i think it has a macroeconomic effects of balancing by creating lower prices in one side and part of the economy and this compensate much more for the higher prices
    in the other side and part of the economy, but notice that it doesn't mean that the highering of interest rates solves all the problems.

And now i will talk about the macroeconomic models:

The central place in the economic theory are taken by the dynamic
    items, namely – the long-term market equilibrium and the growth of the national income which is a main base for well-being of the people. The
    economic growth is provided by attraction of the investments, the labour resources, also by the scientific and technical progress that promotes the efficiency growth of all resources. On this reason the economical models consider the very important components – the investment, the manpower resources and the productivity of
    labour. The growth indicators are the joint product output and its important part – public consumption funds. And of course you can take a look at my thoughts in the following web links about competition and about the welfare system and about how
    competition regulates egoism and selfishness and more:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/KLEJuMnN3Ho

And read here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/sw5EarahFo8

And now here is a part of my philosophy about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about the american dream and more of my thoughts..

The American dream was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this american dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so
    notice carefully
    that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities
    that we have to have and that makes the american dream, like for example
    my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism of Joseph E. Stiglitz, since Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts
    carefully so that to understand:

And I have just looked at many videos on youtube of Joseph Stiglitz and
    i have just understood him well, but i have just quickly found the following interesting video of him that explains well the reforms that we need so that to be progressive capitalism, and he is saying in this video that he has advised the democratic
    party about his reforms of his
    progressive capitalism and i think that he is a democrat, so i
    invite you to look at his following interesting video so that
    to understand:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profit | Munich Security Conference 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sym4UZOjhJc

And more precision about more of my philosophy about progressive capitalism..

I invite you again to look at the following interesting video of Joseph E. Stiglitz that speaks about some thoughts of his interesting book “People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJksgMIDdI

And read his following interesting article in The New York Times so that
    to understand:

Joseph E. Stiglitz is a university professor at Columbia, the 2001 recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, a former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a former chief economist of the World Bank and the author, most recently, of “
    People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”, and i invite you to read his following interesting article in The New York Times:

Progressive capitalism is not an oxymoron

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/opinion/sunday/progressive-capitalism.html

More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and of course i have to talk more about why i am optimistic about capitalism, and here is why , read the following thoughts about the Ramez Naam’s new book so that to understand:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)