• Euthanasia is illegal in the country, but it occasionally arises...

From David P.@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 20 16:54:26 2022
    Euthanasia is illegal in the country, but it occasionally arises in grisly criminal contexts. In 2016, a man killed 19 people in their sleep at a center for people with disabilities outside Tokyo, claiming that such people should be euthanized because
    they “have extreme difficulty living at home or being active in society.”

The horrifying incident provided a seed of an idea for Ms. Hayakawa. “I don’t think that was an isolated incident or thought process within Japanese society,” she said. “It was already floating around. I was very afraid that Japan was turning
    into a very intolerant society.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From stoney@21:1/5 to David P. on Fri Jun 24 03:43:19 2022
    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 7:54:29 AM UTC+8, David P. wrote:
    Euthanasia is illegal in the country, but it occasionally arises in grisly criminal contexts. In 2016, a man killed 19 people in their sleep at a center for people with disabilities outside Tokyo, claiming that such people should be euthanized because
    they “have extreme difficulty living at home or being active in society.”

The horrifying incident provided a seed of an idea for Ms. Hayakawa. “I don’t think that was an isolated incident or thought process within Japanese society,” she said. “It was already floating around. I was very afraid that Japan was turning
    into a very intolerant society.”

The young man was wrongly employed for such a job as caring for the elderly at elderly center. When one hires people for jobs in medical and rehabilitative care centers, they have to be selected and tested to have a merciful heart to care for their
    patients.

Healthcare employees should have pots of hearts and feelings to care for their parents or children. If they do not have that characteristics, they are not suitable for the job. Period. In this respect, the elderly center did not have the right selection
    tools to test and evaluate the background of this man or their potential applicants in the interview employment and probationary process and interval observational assessment tests.

Hence, this is not euthanasia but murder by this employee who hated his job and is also frustrated by his job in caring of elderly people in the care center mainly terminal elderly people. Euthanasia is when sick patients in the terminal stage of their
    life have the right to refuse treatment. Hence, this employee should be charged for murder, as this is not euthanasia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)