• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_China_experiencing_a_drone_=E2=80=98revolution=E2=80=99

From Satish Kumar@21:1/5 to Resty Wyse on Fri Feb 18 11:32:43 2022
    When Yale Guen Mar reminisced about good old days:

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 6:37:39 PM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
    In four days, I'll be 77 years young!!!!
    It seems like only not too long ago I sailed into San Francisco Bay
    looking up above over the clouds to see the Golden Gate Bridge. I
    still remember the San Francisco Bay water was muddy brown color
    instead of the dark blue/green color today.

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), I am glad that you haven't forgotten you ordeal. The CCP had just taken over China. To escape the takeover and to seek refuge in the USA you boarded the ship President Wilson as a 11-year old boy in the November of 1949. So
    desperate you were to escape PRC to seek refuge in the USA, that you made that trip without your parents and little sister Ellen. It took you 16 days to reach San Francisco.

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:02 PM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
    But Satish is living the life of another man, Satish Kmur who has returned to India to live and gave this Satish, the one posting in soc.culture.china today,
    his job as a janitor and his green card so he can ive in the U.S.

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), have you managed to alienate Valerie's son as well?

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 4:38:28 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
    My grandson will attend UC-Riverside.
    He wanted to follow his uncle's lead to UCLA but couldn't get in.
    He's planning a career as a surgeon.

Yale Guen Mar, did you try to do a Judah on this grandson?

Did you expose yourself while skyping with him on the ruse of giving him potty training?

Did you show him your fake circumcision scar?

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:39:30 PM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:

He has a large Japanese clan from his father's side,

a large swimming pool,...

His paternal grandfather gave him a brand new Toyota Truck

for his 16th birthday. He's too spoil.

I told him, Carlton, my stepson had a 3.90 grade-point average

in high school, but couldn't get into UCLA, then he really tried

studying harder, but he still couldn't get into UCLA.

Ask your "grandson" to transfer to UC, Merced. It is not any worse than UC, Riverside.

As for becoming a doctor, it is unlikely that your grandson can get into medical school in USA if he couldn't manage anything better than UC, Riverside as his undergraduate college. But he can always attend medical school in a foreign country (say in the
    Caribbean) to get a medical degree and toil hard to do his residency in USA.

As for Carlton, isn't he the bloke who went to UC, Davis? That is a hell of a lot better school than UC, Riverside and UC, Merced, especially if you are into agriculture or veterinary sciences.

But, Yale Guen Mar, you had a very unhappy experience at UC, Davis which you visited to "borrow" money from Carlton. Carlton, of course, had other ideas. Carlton wanted you to make an appointment with a professor he knew. This was a professor of animal
    psychology in the veterinary sciences department. Carlton thought you would benefit immensely with counseling from this professor.

Unfortunately, you were only interested in "borrowing" money from Carlton. An enraged Carlton kicked you out of the campus and forbade you to ever come back to "borrow" money from him.

Well, it is never too late for counseling, Yale Guen Mar. Why don't you make an appointment with that professor. It will do you good, or at least, no harm.

It will also please Yuhua Luo who might write you in her will for the mansion she owns in the bay area.

By the way, what did you do with the $30000 and the minivan that Yuhua Luo offered to get rid of you from her life. Have you already spent the $30000? What have you done with the minivan? Did you sell it to make both ends meet?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)