• What is the safest country in the world to raise a family in?

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 7 13:00:11 2022
    Jay in New Zealand
    ·
    Follow
    Jan 24
    What is the safest country in the world to raise a family in?
    Originally Answered: What is the safest country to raise a family in?
    China… they have the safest streets in the world… you never contend with people holding AR15.

You do not get the level of violence shown around the world… my kids could play on the streets and I wouldn’t worry one bit because everyone looks out for them.

The education system has seen a huge revamp, education is incredibly important to Chinese, it is the reason the ratio of Chinese in STEM subject are 8–1. Chinese families value education so much, that they would have their kids taking extra classes
    after school.

The Government had to step in stop it, because kids were not getting the chance to play… socialize… be regular kids playing with other kids and learning the value of play and school balance.

Food is soo cheap… I am not even kidding… and there is absolutely nothing they don’t import, lobsters from Maine, shellfish from New Zealand, Hairy-crabs from Guangzhou… you have the chance to try new and different foods from China and the world.

Social & Sports facilities, public park activities…

Driving in China… it’s certainly an education, you are going to see things you may never not seen on any roads before… just keep repeating to yourself “it’s an education…”

Try the High Speed Rail to see the Nation… it is amazing… and cheap… you can get to every corner of the country… or obviously flying.

5000 year history is shown everywhere, you have the chance to see so much. It’s a vibrant, colorful, ethnically diverse country. It even represent it’s diversity using four languages on their money today, don’t believe the Western media hate. It
    has a distinct beauty that is unmatched in the world, the difference gives China a uniqueness that is only found there.

To see the past you visit Beijing, to see the present visit Shanghai and to see the future visit Shenzhen…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)