• What if someone shows evidence of Chinese government officials detainin

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 2 10:16:38 2022
    Richard Li
    Knows a thing or two about China2y
    What if someone shows evidence of Chinese government officials detaining millions of Uighurs in concentration camps under the false pretense of "re-education" to the Chinese Communist Party?
    What if someone shows evidence of Chinese government officials detaining millions of Uighurs in concentration camps under the false pretense of "re-education" to the Chinese Communist Party?

I for one, would welcome such evidence. I’m all ears. However, so far, the only ‘evidence’ we can see are reused and regurgitated photos of snapshots on google.

I would love if someone can do a fly-by drone shot of a Chinese concentration camp in Xinjiang, where countless people are interred. I also would love to see multiple accounts of Chinese mass murder/rape/force-eating of pork etc etc. However, so far
    there are scant information that came from ‘reliable sources’, which gets repeated, rewritten, rebranded on the Internet and then treated as ‘multiple confirmed report’.

MSM is a self-serving and self-propagating organism. It merely needs the right environment and a tiny bit of seed information, then it will grow into a massive paradigm shifting, societal changing infection.

People don’t want to listen. Confirmation bias and prejudice is enough to keep most people blinded to their cause. Even with overwhelming evidence in the contrary, such people will go find new ‘evidence’ to confirm their own bias.

There are so called ‘investigative journalists’ out there, getting praised and paid for doing precisely this. Take away their fancy ‘journalist’ outfit, they are just conspiracists cut from the same cloths as the flat eathers, UFO chasers, and
    bigfoot hunters.

If there’s a mind shattering investigative work done on Xinjiang, I would love to see it. I really do, because I want to believe that this world has not gone mad in a rush to burn China to cinders. I hope it is really just a few who do.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kico@21:1/5 to Rusty Wyse on Wed Feb 23 08:21:36 2022
    On 3/2/2022 2:16 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
    Richard Li
    Knows a thing or two about China2y

I for one, would welcome such evidence. I’m all ears. However, so far, the only ‘evidence’ we can see are reused and regurgitated photos of snapshots on google.

I would love if someone can do a fly-by drone shot of a Chinese concentration camp in Xinjiang, where countless people are interred. I also would love to see multiple accounts of Chinese mass murder/rape/force-eating of pork etc etc. However, so far
    there are scant information that came from ‘reliable sources’, which gets repeated, rewritten, rebranded on the Internet and then treated as ‘multiple confirmed report’.

MSM is a self-serving and self-propagating organism. It merely needs the right environment and a tiny bit of seed information, then it will grow into a massive paradigm shifting, societal changing infection.

People don’t want to listen. Confirmation bias and prejudice is enough to keep most people blinded to their cause. Even with overwhelming evidence in the contrary, such people will go find new ‘evidence’ to confirm their own bias.

There are so called ‘investigative journalists’ out there, getting praised and paid for doing precisely this. Take away their fancy ‘journalist’ outfit, they are just conspiracists cut from the same cloths as the flat eathers, UFO chasers, and
    bigfoot hunters.

If there’s a mind shattering investigative work done on Xinjiang, I would love to see it. I really do, because I want to believe that this world has not gone mad in a rush to burn China to cinders. I hope it is really just a few who do.

Those Western journalists employed in those 5 eye countries have been collaborating each other with media to cook up stories about China.
    Their Western-owned media even hired Indian people from India to work in various countries so that they can use them to write bad about China.

They used their Western banks in many countries to hire them to be their
    eye and ear to them. They were hired as conspirators not only steal jobs
    away from the locals but also to dominate them, too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Satish Kumar@21:1/5 to rst0...@gmail.com on Tue Feb 22 16:42:42 2022
    Yale Guen Mar, Dr. L.T. Lee is an erudite person. You can learn a lot from him if you try.

Yes, I know how difficult it is for you to follow his complex thoughts. But whenever you are stumped, ask for help from your tutor (Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson). He is a smart kid and will explain to you everything that you don't understand. But you'll
    have to ask him to help you.

On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 10:39:00 AM UTC-7, rst0...@gmail.com wrote:
    Education
    PhD University of California 1975
    MA University of California 1970
    BSocSci Chinese University of Hong Kong 1968
    Biography
    Upon completing his Ph.D. at the University of California, Santa
    Barbara, L. T. Lee joined the Department of Political Science of the
    then
    University of Singapore in Bukit Timah in 1974. During his stay at
    the
    University of Singapore and later on National University of Singapore
    from 1974 to 2010, he had been tasked to serve in various academic
    and
    administrative positions.
    These include:
    Head of the Department of Political Science,
    Academic Convenor of the International Studies Programme,
    Coordinator of Culture and Contemporary Society of the then
    Core Curriculum (the University Scholars Programme now) and
    Deputy Director of the International Relations Office.
    He has also served in various international and regional academic and
    track two organizations, such as Director of Singapore Institute of International Affairs, Chairman of PECC--Singapore, President of
    Asian
    Political and International Studies Association, National Coordinator
    of the Southeast Asian Studies Network and Member of Council for
    Security Cooperation in the Asia-Pacific--Singapore. He was External Examiner of area studies at NTU and ANU and Visiting Scholar of a
    number of universities and think tanks. Currently, he is President of
    the Political Science Association (Singapore). His major publications include three single-authored books, seven edited or co-edited books
    and a vast number of articles in international and regional journals.

Yale Guen Mar, try to fathom Dr. L.T. Lee's posts on merit instead of trolling him.

Yes, you have an IQ deficit, Yale Guen Mar. But then why don't you show Dr. Lee's posts to Mr. Ravinder Singh's granson and ask him to read them to you and to explain them to you. This will imprive your English and leave you richer in knowledge.

And be thankful to Mr. Ravinder Singh for helping you out from the goodness ofhis heart - he never charges you for tutoring you.

Yale Guen Mar, pay attention whenever Mr. Ravinder Singh's granson is tutoring you and try to make the most from his free lessons.

Yale Guen Mar, I think you should concentrate on graduating from high school before attempting to critique Dr. L.T. Lee's posts.

Or else, you can take the posts to Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson and ask him to not just read it to you but also to explain it to you.

Be grateful that Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson tutors is willing to tutor you from the goodness of his heart. He has never charged you for his tutoring. May be, with the grandson's help, you'll finally be able to pass the GED High School diploma test.

Yale Guen Mar (posting under the fake name ofResty Wyse) made it to the Guinness Book of Records in 2016 at the age of 78.

Merced Sun-Star
    June 15, 2016

Reuters

78 year old Merced Resident Yale Guen Mar Makes it to the Guinness Book of Records

Merced, CA: Yale Guen Mar, 78, who appeared in the GED high school diploma test for the 47th time a month back, has failed once again.

While Yale Guen Mar has already made it to the Guinness book of records for his repeated attempts to earn a high school diploma, the failure has once again shattered his hopes of seeking a girlfriend..

Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA, who also calls himself Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman, has been taking the test for the last 47 years. Since abandoned by his last live-in companion Yuhua Luo, Yale Guen Mar vowed to to attempt to court a significant other only
    after getting through the examinations.

"Till the time I am alive I will go on giving the GED exam," Yale Guen Mar told Reuters on Monday.

Yale Guen Mar, now lives alone on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Yale Guen Mar is fully dependent on welfare checks from the government and on live in nursing aide Meichi Thai.

"It is not just passing the GED exam. It will also give me an opportunity to seek a girlfriend," Yale Guen Mar said more wistfully than hopefully.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 7:53:57 PM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
    LT Lee, take notice: Plagiarism costs Chinese film star Zhai Tianlin his PhD
    Zhai says he wanted to support his acting with cultural knowledge and theory, but his success had caused him to succumb to vanity
    An academic essay written by the actor was found to be 40 per cent plagiarised from an article published in 2006

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), do you know what plagiarism is?

Do you know that scholarly articles routinely give sources for reference when they quote from them?

Yale Guen Mar, you always repost from quora. The 64 dollar question is what you think.

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:00:36 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
    LTLee's posts are mostly limited to a small niche of society, i.e., in the finite definition of word meaning in the textbook.
    Examples:
    “...according to "Why Leaders Lie" written by political scientist John Mearshemier,...”
    “...Susan Jacoby argued, ...”
    We want to know what you think, not what others think!!!

Yale Guen Mar, the problem is that you do not think. You are not acquainted with how authors make their point. That is why providing proper references don't mean much to you.

Yale Guen Mar. Dr. L.T. Lee's posts are too complex for you. But why don't you ask your tutor (Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson) to explain them to you.

That way, you'll improve both your English and your general knowledge.

On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:39:27 AM UTC-7, rst8...@gmail.com wrote:
    LTLee, PhD, always quote other people's work...
    It's called "plagiarism"!!!!

We want your words, your ideas,...
    Not other people's words/ideas...

When Dr. L.T. Lee quotes a scholar, he always does so with proper reference. That is not "plagiarism". Yale Guen Mar (Resty Wyse), it is plagiarism whenever you lift paragraphs from the Qura without giving a link or even acknowledging the author.

Yale Guen Mar, if you don't understand Dr. L.T. Lee's posts, it is because of your lack of education.

Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Mule), you wasted your time at high school in Safford, AZ. You didn't study the way your siblings Ellen, Donald and Eugene did. You still haven't graduated. But you did make it to the Guinness Book of Records.
    On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 9:25:39 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
    LTLee had a lot of education, but can't seem to understand, but talks above the cloud!!!!

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), the problem is within you. You failed to graduate from high school. No wonder your intellect has remained under the cloud.

Resty, you are lucky that Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson tutors you for free. Pay attention when he is tutoring you. A lot of things will get clear to you if you pay attention when you are tutored.

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), you don't have the education to understand a lot of things in life. But it is very fortunate that Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson has been kind enough to tutor you for free.

Resty, whenever you feel stumped (which is often), you should rush to grandson Singh and request him to explain things to you.

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 7:01:49 PM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:

Classic example:
    LTLee - PhD, Humanity - UC Santa Barbara
    Quotes directly from the textbook - Classic ancient Chinese style!!!

So, Resty (Yale Guen Mar), you are claiming that Dr. L.T. Lee cannot possibly equal your intellectual ability unless he emulates you to reject "text book" in favor of posting selective entries in the Quora !!!

Resty, you were never fancied for your brains and rightly so. Ellen, Donald and Eugene were achievers. You, on the other hand, had to buy a diploma through mail order.

Yale Guen Mar, you simply lack the wherewithal to comprehend posts by Dr. L.T. Lee.

Yale Guen Mar, make efforts to get the most out of Dr. L.T. Lee's posts and you'll be a better person for your effort.

Yale Guen Mar, your intelligence is only skin deep. In fact, the only thing deep about you is your hemorrhoid ridden asshole. It is as full of shit as your skull.

In a moment of unguarded candor, didn't you admit what your ex-gf in Merced, CA told you? Didn't you post, "She said I logged on to chat- room and called everybody stupid."?

Even your ex-gf knows you don't make sense on the usenet.

Is it any wonder that you are scorned by all as the newsgroup idiot?

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:00:36 AM UTC-7, Resty Wyse wrote:
    LTLee's posts are mostly limited to a small niche of society, i.e., in the finite definition of word meaning in the textbook.

Examples:

“...according to "Why Leaders Lie" written by political scientist John Mearshemier,...”

“...Susan Jacoby argued, ...”

We want to know what you think, not what others think!!!

Yale Guen Mar, you do not think. You are not acquainted with how authors make their point. That is why providing proper references don't mean much to you.

Yale Guen Mar. Dr. L.T. Lee's posts are too complex for you. But why don't you ask your tutor (Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson) to explain them to you.

That way, you'll improve both your English and your general knowledge.

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 9:37:04 AM UTC-8, Resty Wyse wrote:
    Yes, complicated words!!!! LTLee is still very much an old China-hand scholar!!! a lot of memorization of other's written words, very litte originality of his own!!!

Resty (Yale Guen Mar), you don't have the education to understand a lot of things in life. But it is very fortunate that Mr. Ravinder Singh's grandson has been kind enough to tutor you for free.

Resty, whenever you feel stumped (which is often), you should rush to grandson Singh and request him to explain things to you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05