• How accurate is the YouTuber Serpentza on China? China is a fast changi

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 31 10:43:26 2022
    Li Pengii
    https://www.quora.com/
    Follow
    Former Import company owner (2000–2017)5h
    How accurate is the YouTuber Serpentza on China?
    Two things at play here:

China is a fast changing country incredibly fast. Therefore a person who was there as little as two years ago has obsolete information. I mean Dante, guy was born here. He speaks the language natively,, he’s been away for at least 3 years now and
    things have changed a lot while he’s been away. It’s been nearly a decade since I left the UK. You know what? I openly state that things may have changed because things change despite the UK being a slow change country things change. Ha I still
    accidentally calculate VAT at 17.5% sometimes and it’s not been 17.5% since 2011. A life time ago. So I don’t pose as some mega all knowing expert.

Yet here we are with losers back home who were there TEN years ago talking as if their experience is relevant. I mean check this out. It’s funny how we never see UPTO DATE PHOTOS of this right?

That was 2015 China's metro station in the middle of nowhere

Anyway that aside…

It’s incredibly easy to tell if he is accurate or not. Simply look at all those who adore him. Ah yes all the China uncensored crowd. ESL LOSERS BACK HOME who went to China and FAILED HARD. Just like Winston who was an ILLEGAL ESL teacher who FAILED
    HARD in China.

TEFL: A Refugee Camp for Losers
    TEFL: people teaching under-privileged children in developing countries, a true form of altruism, travelling around the world making a difference to the lives of people who need it most by …
    https://anessayonidiots.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/tefl-a-refugee-camp-for-losers/
    This is why they hate on China.

I mean shit man… no really shit man how the fucking hell is it that white people can go and live in a foreign country for an extended period of time and somehow turn out even more racist than before.

Oh wait, I know. They get to experience firsthand what it's actually like to be a minority. Yet none of them have the self-awareness to bridge the mental gap and think about what it must be like, then, for minorities in countries where white people are
    the majority, i.e. pretty much all of the first world.

Insert Skinner meme .jpg

Most of them just get angry because their delusions of fitting right in, getting loved right off the bat, fucking exotic women, being white men who live a life of "saving the day" in a far-away land, isn't actually reflective of reality at all.

It's almost as if these countries in Asia have their own complex social structures backed by thousands of years of culture and heritage, that anybody looking to be accepted needs to respect and understand. And it's almost as if a foreigner waltzing in
    and acting like they own the place is disrespectful as hell.

And coming into China being told to fuck off because YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER who has no skill or talent beyond speaking your own language and not very well mind makes you salty. I’d note not many of you have much ability in speaking your own language
    either.

Winston Sterzel? He has been OUT of China for nearly FIVE years now. Yet he speaks completely authoritatively about China as if he was still there. He knows more than people who LIVE here apparently? You don’t see the massive arrogance in that?

He speaks NO Chinese none of the flavours of Chinese.

He never even got a residence permit this means he couldn’t travel as widely as he claims.

He even had to VISA run to Hong Kong and Macau constantly because he was an illegal.

Yet here are all you haters saying he’s an experts yeah mostly because you’re all part of the loser carousel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)