• If Quorans, who openly criticise Xi Jinping and the CCP, visit China or

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 31 10:27:08 2022
    Feifei Wang
    ·
    Follow
    Lives in Seattle, WA (2021–present)Fri
    If Quorans, who openly criticise Xi Jinping and the CCP, visit China or Hong Kong, what is likely to happen to them?
    LOL, who do you think you are that the Chinese government would pay that much attention to you, spend tax payer’s money to monitor your speech, and arrest you when you visit China?

Wow, someone sure thinks highly of themselves.

Nothing will happen to you.

Many of my colleagues are openly critical of CCP and the Chinese government, and I applied for their visas and accompanied them to China for business trips.

They all made it back happy and sound.

The Chinese government doesn’t give a fuck about you and your online criticism. So chill, you ain’t that important.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 31 11:28:50 2022
    On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:27:09 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
    Feifei Wang
    ·
    Follow
    If Quorans, who openly criticise Xi Jinping and the CCP, visit China or Hong Kong, what is likely to happen to them?
    LOL, who do you think you are that the Chinese government would pay that much attention to you, spend tax payer’s money to monitor your speech, and arrest you when you visit China?

Many of my colleagues are openly critical of CCP and the Chinese government, and I applied for their visas and accompanied them to China for business trips.

The Chinese government doesn’t give a fuck about you and your online criticism. So chill, you ain’t that important.

What if you a PRC citizen living outside of China?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to bmoore on Mon Jan 31 18:10:54 2022
    On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 11:28:52 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
    Feifei Wang
    ·
    Follow

They openly defend Xi Jing Ping and the CCP!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Tue Feb 1 06:53:19 2022
    On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 6:10:55 PM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 11:28:52 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
    Feifei Wang
    ·
    Follow

They openly defend Xi Jing Ping and the CCP!!!

Sometimes their families in China are threatened by the police in the PRC because of what they do online. The Chinese government most definitely *does* "give a fuck," to the point of threatening their families.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05