• Why is the current Chinese space station getting so little media covera

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 27 10:16:29 2022
    Lance Chambers
    ·
    Follow
    Interested in US politics since the Kennedy assassination.Updated Sep 14
    Why is the current Chinese space station getting so little media coverage in the US?
    Because the America space station is ready to be decommissioned and China’s is brand new and it is far more advanced.

The Chinese satellite also has 6G while the US continues to struggle with 4G.

It would be embarrassing for the US media to tell their citizens that they are, technologically, so far behind.

27.3K viewsView 642 upvotesView 1 shareAnswer requested by
    H Prokscha
    Profile photo for Rusty Wyse

Profile photo for Andrew Loh
    Andrew Loh
    · September 4
    The Chinese has a saying - family shame should not be broadcast publicly, neither should one trumpet about achievements of others lest it shows up the family’s inadequacy. The Tiakonauts just used their superior technology to have a real time
    conversation with some Hong Kong students. Lol

Profile photo for Lance Chambers
    Profile photo for William Liew
    William Liew
    · July 17, 2021
    Yup…. and it took China only some 41 years for all their achievements.

What they can & will accomplished in the next 41–50 years can only be imagined!

I am not from China and is only half Chinese, but I have admiration for China which, at this point in time, is also mixed with apprehensions on their capabilities. As they say, “With great power comes great responsibility” and I do hope China can and
    will handle that responsibilities well for all humanity.

Profile photo for Lance Chambers
    Profile photo for Vlad
    Vlad
    · January 20
    Oh, relax, look at USA. Decay always comes from inside, once the living standards got high enough.

USA had it’s glory days when they were the spearhead of tech innovation, but all great empires stagnate and collapse. China will too, sooner or later.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)