• Will the unrest in Kazakhstan in early 2022 impact or have ripple effec

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 26 10:41:39 2022
    Jay in New Zealand
    ·
    Follow
    Travel to China, UK, US, AU, CA, NZ, Pasifika, Indonesia etcJan 19
    Will the unrest in Kazakhstan in early 2022 impact or have ripple effects on U.S.-Russian relations?
    The level of ignorance in the comments is shocking…

Kazakhstan protests started about gas prices and then went to the police being beheaded, how on earth did it turn that bad so fast?, the Kazakh president called in the security council to help quell the protests which had turned violent, I mean they were
    beheading the police..

Russia was the first to respond, which you can imagine pissed off Biden boy… and thanks to them it was shut down immediately… Kazakh citizens when interviewed said that the trouble was started by people not from their… something that was shown
    through video later. Do you guys not get the full news story, it are you told a completely different story?

Three days later and it was all over and the Russian forces and other countries pulled out again, unlike the US who probably would have been there for twenty years.

The biggest concern now is who organized it, who would have benefited from a color revolution in Kazakhstan?

Biden was expecting to be called in when the trouble started, I bet that ducked up their plans.

One theory is that it was another American color revolution, and that the US were meant to have been called in not Russia, the protests were meant to have gotten worse destabilizing Kazakhstan making it realy easy for the US to sweep in as the great
    savior, giving the US another foothold in that region of the world…especially after the embarrassment of Afghanistan.

There will be an investigation, and I will get dollars to pesos that we will see America involved as the catalyst. There is literally no level to which America would sink…Blinken baby, said once you let the Russians in it's hard to get them out…from
    the country who stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years… mind you, in the USAs defense, they did leave some great presents for the Taliban on their return to power.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)