• Does the Communist Party of China propaganda say that Western-style dem

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 25 11:17:28 2022
    Sakura Susami
    ·
    Follow
    4y
    Does the Communist Party of China propaganda say that Western-style democracy doesn't work in any case or that just will never work in China? How does it justify its claim?
    I am a big fan of Chinese propaganda. That’s how I learned to read Chinese! LOL!

Their propaganda is very fascinating! They never say anything like “democracy is bad” or “ what we are doing is good”. What they say is “ we should do things in a scientific way”.

Between the lines, we can see their official philosophy, or ideology, which is the so-called “ scientific worldview and scientific methodology”.

In my understanding, it means :

There’s no God.
    Everything is made of atoms, including our mind.
    History is constantly evolving. Circumstances are constantly changing. To deal with different problems, we use different methods.
    Trial and error. If this doesn’t work, we try that. If that works well, we put lots of strength in keeping doing that.
    I have to say I have learnt a lot from their propaganda and I am happily brainwashed! I have this feeling that the people who write them are all hard core science nerds! LOL!

When I was studying in China, I applied to be a member of their Communist Party, but they refused me! Orz.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)