• =?UTF-8?Q?The_Chinese_biggest_problem_now_is_the_US=E2=80=99s_lies_a?=

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 23 10:30:37 2022
    Stephen Bradfords
    · October 22, 2020
    The Chinese biggest problem now is the US’s lies and slander. Below is a message from a Taiwanese Host after she heard VP Pence lies and slanderous speech in Hudson Institute. It is very troubling that the three stooges (Trump, Pence & Pompeo) of the
    US Government lie like no body business. It shows US is going down the slippery road of decadon.

Read on:

The Taiwanese host fought the US vice president for the mainland!

English translation from Chinese:

U.S. Vice President Pence delivered a speech against China at the Washington think tank Hudson Institute. His speech was tough and provocative. (Taiwan hostess Huang Zhixian published an article in the media "Response to U.S. Vice President Pence"

Huang Zhixian is known as the "ashamed of the Blue Army, ashamed of the green camp, and a strange woman in Taiwan," and her article on the US Vice President is reasonable, well documented, and worth reading.

The text is as follows:

Your Excellency Mr. Vice President:

1 When President Trump's present trust and prestige are extremely low on the coming election, it is really regrettable that you have made such a speech with much lies and accusations, disregarding the facts, and much slander towards China. You obviously
    don't know the true and complete history of China, or you deliberately ignored or twisted it.

2 China never owes the United States anything, and is more generous and kind to the United States than you can imagine. What we Chinese people desperately resent and resist is the attitude of not treating the Chinese as humans. I know very well that
    until the 1960s, black people were still not regarded as a whole person in your country. The world remembers that in your country until 1963, the great Dr. King, in his great speech "I have a Dream", that all men are created equal and that black children
    can work hand in hand with white children like brothers and sisters. However, racial discrimination against blacks and other minorities in the United States is still a very serious problem.

3 In history, cooperation between China and the United States has always been beneficial to the peace of mankind, and the United States has benefited much more. When the Qing Dynasty was weak and corrupt, the foreign powers invaded and almost carved up
    China. Although the United States is vast and rich in resources, it was not absent or innocent. When Britain acquired a concession in Tianjin, the United States actually got a concession too. The United States was too lazy to use it, and privately
    transferred it to Britain. You mentioned about the Boxer indemnity. When the Eight-Power Allied Forces invaded the Forbidden City and China was looted, they were forced to pay sky-high compensation - 450 million taels of silver. This is China's five-year
    fiscal revenue! Although the United States did not send troops, it actually received 7.3% of the total compensation. That is the state of a declining China, the deadliest knife on the back, and the gold of blood and tears of the hundreds of millions of
    the Chinese people.

4 The United States has a far-reaching vision, as the teritority of the United States has expanded. What the United States wants is economic and trade interests and political influence. James, the president of the University of Illinois, suggested to
    Roosevelt: If the United States can successfully attract Chinese students, then they can control them culturally and intellectually. To control China's development in the most satisfactory and ingenious way is to manipulate the Chinese leaders with
    knowledge and thinking. This is the original intention of the United States with regard to the Boxer compensation - to help China build the Tsinghua University. Taking the part of China's compensation, in order to control China spiritually,
    intellectually and culturally, Tsinghua University was built. However, some people want China to be grateful to the United States for this! The American Chinese Exclusion Act of 1880s made the Chinese people angry and they spontaneously boycotted
    American products. Within three years, China's imports from the United States fell from 55 million yuan to 25 million yuan. The US envoy to China was worried and proposed to "return part" of Boxer's compensation to China in order to calm this anger. The "
    Boxer refund" in the United States is actually returning the part that the United States considers "extra". Moreover, China still has to pay the full amount of the indemnity on schedule, and the United States will then return the "surplus" money to
    designated funds in installments. Yes, we are grateful that China has the Gengzi students studying in the United States and Tsinghua Academy. But what the U.S. got is this: spend most of the compensation in the U.S. to expand its long-term influence in
    China. It also tried to repair the image of the United States in China, promoted the American ideology, and to solve this China's urgent boycott problem of American products and produce.

5 After the First World War, at the Paris Peace Conference, China's land were taken. Japan invaded China during World War II, China was isolated and helpless, and the United States did not lend a hand. Even in China's most critical moment, the United
    States still supplies Japanese strategic war materials. The United States did not declare war on Japan until Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Even so, China still has not received a fair treatment and assistance from the US. The tens of millions of
    casualties of Chinese soldiers and civilians, and the blood and tears of its people, almost annihilated the country. The world is totally unwilling to mention that China changed the history of World War II with its own flesh and blood. The United States,
    Britain and Russia, betrayed China. Diaoyutai island belongs China, but was not return to China along with Taiwan after the war. The US, as an occupier, handed over Diaoyutai to Japan. Japan's 731 units used the Chinese as animals in their experiments.
    This is because Japan dedicated the experimental reports to the US, in exchange of decades of silence from the United States.

6 China has experienced aggressions, wars and various calamities in its recent history. It still have many shortcomings and challenges ahead. Since the reform and opening up in the 1980s, China's population experienced much abundance, progress, peace and
    stability, it never experienced before in the last 200 years or so. More than 700 million of its population were lifted out of poverty and ignorance by the policies and programes carried out by its government. We the Chinese people, cherish this very
    much. And China’s current state of peace and security does not depend on aggression and colonization. It depends on the creativity, ingenuity, wisdom, entreprising, sacrifice and diligence of the Chinese people. The US has also gained much benefits
    from China's hard working and cheap labour. The Chinese bought 30% of the American iPhones. But the iPhone is price $300 each in China. China only took the $10 labor cost for assembly, while the United States benefitted more than $200 each in profits
    from the iPhone!

7 Human civilization has different development paths. For all countries invaded by foreign powers, why can't China embark on its unique road to prosperity and progress, as it has a much longer civilisation and history than any nations in the world? Many
    countries that have pursued democracy are destroyed and became failed nations. The reasons are simple - there are much injustice, corruption, nepotism, divisions, racial and class discriminations, selfishness, ignorance, persecutions and police brutality
    etc etc in those countries. There is still a gap between China and the United States in most aspects. However with the ingenuity, creativity, hard work, entreprising, perserverance and the sacrificial attitude of the Chinese people, it will not only
    narrow the gap but will eventually lead all other nations as a world leader in every field of human endeavour. The benchmark for evaluating China should never be the American leaders as they have never shown any examplary and inspirational model or guide
    to the world. To them it is all about power, regime change, control, wars, money, politics, etc and all the evil selfishness in their hearts. The US is a hypocrite, never practised what it preaches, prejudiced and ignorant of other nations and people,
    and presently a very dangerous world leader.

8 We understand that the US, based on its desire to exert global dominance, has a negative vision of China's rise and prosperity. It feels threatened. In order to suppress China, the United States has launched a three-dimensional and all-rounded
    containment against China. U.S. warships even rampage in our territorial waters. This is unwise and dangerous as China and its people's humililating experience over the last 200 years will never allow this to ever happen again. You can rest assured they
    will fight to the bitter end! God will not be pleased with all these dominance and oppression of the US or any other powers. The Chinese philosophy is simple: "achieve/improve oneself and also benefit others" believes that it is not only more beneficial
    to serve mankind, but also more pleasing to God.

Author:

Huang Zhixian, a well-known hostess, writer and commentator in Taiwan.

When you finish reading, there are two options:

1. Spread this out

2. Just as if you haven’t seen it before, go on and refuse to be indifferent!!

No matter how busy you are, please take 1 second to put it in your circle!

Maybe your friends need it!

Thank you! Go on! It only takes 1 second to forward this article~

Profile photo for Truever Zhang
    Profile photo for Peter Chambers
    Peter Chambers
    · October 30, 2020
    A very interesting (and passionate) article, but there are a few historical inaccuracies. In Paragraph 5: Japan had already invaded China before WWII. The notorious Rape of Nanjing was in 1937. Also, the US actually did come to the aid of China (though
    unofficially). You can check out Claire Lee Chenault and his “Flying Tigers” on Wikipedia. They shot down hundreds of Japanese planes. And when the Japanese were moving up the Burma Road, planning to strike the final killer blow at China in ChongQing,
    the Flying Tigers stopped them dead in their tracks at the Salween Gorge. This effectively saved China’s life!

Profile photo for Stephen Bradfords
    Stephen Bradfords
    · October 30, 2020
    The article is not just interest. It is true and factual.

Para 5: it is correct to say that US did not support China and continue to supply war material to Japan. Japan invaded Manchuria in 1931, and move on to invade China as a whole. The War in Europe and China started since 1939. US did not join the war
    until 1941 until Japan bombed the Pearl Harbour. Therefore in that many years US was still supplying Japan war materials.

The Flying Tigers was a volunteer Group under the retired General Chenault. In any case, this Volunteer Group did not start their action until after Japan bombed Pearl Harbour and US entered the war.

I don’t think the blow to ChongQing will end China really.

The war with Japan started since 1931. 1937 was within the war period. During these period (1931 till 1940?) Japan did obtained war material from US.

Profile photo for Brian Deitchmeister
    Brian Deitchmeister
    · December 19, 2020
    It still boggles my mind, how the people in the PRC condemn and hate the US and the West, but still apply for entrance into our universities. Why not stay in China for university?!?! The US and the west should stop granting student visas to Chinese
    students. Stay in China!!

Additionally, who do you think supplied war materials to China during WWII, the use supplied over the hump and then over the Ledo and Burma roads to China so you need to support your claims with evidence not emotions. Also, The US embargoed war materials
    to Japan in the 1930s. So where is your evidence that the US gave war materials to Japan. And why should the US have declared war on Japan before Pearl Harbor. It is like saying, why didn’t China join the UN forces in Kuwait in 1991 against Iraq!!!

Profile photo for Jesse Balaclava
    Jesse Balaclava
    · February 28, 2021
    Hey, hey, just wait. I’m Canadian so I can see both sides of the argument more or less objectively. In recent years, the anti-Chinese rhetoric coming from the US has ramped up dramatically due to China’s economic rise. China LOVES the US and the West
    in general as evidenced by their study of foreign European languages, fashion and general acceptance of western cultural practises. It’s the USA that hates China due to a perceived (perhaps also factual) loss of hegemony, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
    EVERYBODY GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS! Though I’m sure there’s anti-US and anti-West rhetoric coming from the Chinese side, but I suspect it is more FAR MILDER than what is going their way.

Brian Deitchmeister
    · March 21, 2021
    I disagree with you. China does not Love the US, if you read all that seems to be written here on Quora- all Chinese disparage the US in their comments. China doesn’t like that the US supports the UN’s decisions about the South China Sea, that the US
    wishes to support ROCs self-determination(right or wrong as it my be), that the US wants to stop any Chinese acquiring of US secrets or US companies secrets. If you say China and the Chinese people love these things you are living in an illusion on this
    things. The only thing the Chinese love about the US is the willingness to allow them to study in its Universities, its movies and some products/companies. I lived and worked in China for 4 months back in 2018, and the Chinese government and people were
    not loving of American or the US. I left because the company I worked for did not adhere to my contract and there answer was take us to court but you will be expelled from China and have to get a new visa to fight us each time you have to come to court.

Stephen Bradfords
    · December 19, 2020
    “July 26, 1941

Responding to Japanese occupation of key airfields in Indochina (July 24) following an agreement between Japan and Vichy France, the U.S. froze Japanese assets on July 26, 1941, and on August 1 established an embargo on oil and gasoline exports to Japan.

US embargo Japan only in 1941 full stop.

The Chinese has all the right to hate the West & US. Please go back and read the history on how Hong Kong was acceded to the British, about the Opium Wars, about the foreign powers in China. US was one of the power that supported British against China
    because China was against Brit and US selling opium in China.

Why the Chinese Students still go to the University in the West? Well, most of these are students who could not get into the China Local Universities because their grades are not good enough so they went to the Western University in the hope for better
    lives.

Of course, these students have no choice. If they want have a University Education, since they cannot get into the Local University and the Western Unis are so easy to get in, thus they went. I heard that these lower grade chinese students are always the
    top students of the Western Unis.

Well, the Western Unis can also refuse acceptance of Chinese Students into their Unis. But the Western Unis welcome them with open arms! Too bad for you. LOL

It was the Japanese that was building the rail road. Not the US.

Burma Railway - Wikipedia

I don’t know when if at all, did US supplied the Chinese through Burma.

Brian Deitchmeister
    · December 25, 2020
    Who said anything about the US building a railroad, If you know anything about the campaign in Burma; the Burma and Ledo Roads were ROADS for land vehicles such as trucks. You need to improve your reading comprehension.

Where is your proof that Western Universities are inferior as you indicate to Chinese Universities. Share your proof through a legitimate university ranking systems that shows a Chinese university that is ranked higher than such Universities as Cambridge,
    Oxford, Yale, Harvard, John Hopkins, etc..

And as I stated, if you hate the US so much then why would you want to go there for an education. Also I am a teacher in Asia and I taught in an international school in China and Taiwan. If you read the visions of many schools in China, they state
    getting their graduates into Western Universities. Go ahead read websites of many international schools, leading private schools in China and read their mission and vision statements and read their accomplishments of their graduates and what universities
    they got accepted at. I figure that you couldn’t get into your Chinese University because as you proved in your response you are lacking in reading comprehension skills. Anyway, I said nothing about getting accepted into western universities. I said
    the west should stop GRANTING student visas to anyone from China. There is a difference between acceptance and granting a visa. I say people from China should not be allowed to apply/into western universities.

And now I am done corresponding with you who has so much hate in him and and has to put down other nations to build up his own nationalism and patriotism. That is what the Japanese and the Germans did in the 1930s. And you know how the world feels about
    those two regimes!! I have nothing against China and those Chinese who are not hateful, but you have so much vile hateful heart and mind that I will not interact with you any longer.

Stephen Bradfords
    · December 26, 2020
    When did I say the Western Unis are inferior? I said it is easy to get in. Talking about “You need to improve your reading comprehension.” I also said that the Chinese students had to go to Western Unis is because their grades are not good enough for
    China Local Unis. Just like you, a third grade teacher unable to get a teaching post in these Unis “such Universities as Cambridge, Oxford, Yale, Harvard, John Hopkins, etc..” therefore must teach in China & Taiwan.

By the way, these top Chinese Unis are equal to, if not better than your Harvard, Oxford & Cambridge & Yale:

Tsinghua University. Peking University. University of Science and Technology of China. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Zhejiang University. Nanjing University. Fudan University

I had posted, in my first post above, was a written article by a Taiwan Host. She condemned the USA VP Pence for telling lies and half truth. In her article, she was merely going through history and facts. You had read the article and you had felt the “
    hate”. The truth is that Chinese today does not hate US. They just pity US, supposedly a first world country run like a third world country.

Chinese today does not hate any country. They just do not like lies and half truth being paddle by Trump, Pence & Pompeo around the world about China. US not able to compete with China now want the world to resort to economic & military action against
    China. US today has 134 on going military actions around the world.

The US is now involved in 134 wars or none, depending on your definition of 'war'

Also US has also robbed many Islanders off their lands to build Military Bases.

Brian Deitchmeister
    · January 2, 2021
    Less than 10% of applicants get in to Harvard and Yale, so how can you say that they are easy to get into. They are Western Universities are they not?!? Please provide your evidence that 10% acceptance is a university classified as easy to get into.
    Actually, I went to Duke University and if only 25% of applicants are admitted and most people would say that it is not an easy university to get into, which also is a western university. I do not know the acceptance rates for Cambridge or Oxford but I
    believe they are not easy to get into. Do you have any proof from one someone you know who attended either of those universities who will say it was easy to get into either one? I do not know much about the Universities you mentioned and their rankings
    worldwide.

The World's Top 100 Universities look at this link- logic would follow that the top Universities around the world were hard to get into. There are many western Universities on the list and therefore logically they would be hard to get into. Please
    provide a ranking of your choice besides, one put out by the CCP who obviously has a vested interest in promoting China that ranks world Universities with all your mentioned Chinese universities ranked above or equal to the Western Universities on the
    linked source above. If you do, then, I will acquiesce to what you said. Actually, I am not even asking you to provide proof of ALL Local Chinese Universities being ranked higher than any Western University since that is what you seem to be indicating
    when you said “Chinese students had to go to Western Unis is because their grades are not good enough for China Local Unis.” Maybe, it is more about not grades but, that to get into a a Chinese university you have to have a lot of money or be a child
    one of the CCP top officials. If that is so, then you might be right, but I am referring to getting in based on academic/artistic merit not on money of Party membership.

Western nations also do not like countries telling untruths about them which you seem to have done by saying Western Universities are easy to get into. Also to lump all American in with Trump and his kind is an example of stereotyping which would be a
    half truth on your part.

Which Islanders are you speaking of?

In what way is the US unable to compete with China- economically it is up there as one of the economic powers, militarily it can compete with China, athletically it competes. Both countries send athletes to many competitions they both attend at the same
    time. That is a form of competing, is it not? With the US out medaling China in each of the summer and winter Olympics since China joined, how does that equate to the US not able to compete with China. So just taking attending athletics events together
    and the medal counts, makes your statement about US not able to compete with China, incorrect.

Please clarify how the US is run like a third world nation. A third would nation is primarily doing first economic and some second economic activity (subsistence farming, some manufacturing). The US is primarily a service and high tech economy. Third
    world nations do not have the military technology that the US has. A third would nation has a more than 30% of the population below the poverty line. A third world nation lacks sufficient resources to meet the populations needs. Tell me which of these I
    am wrong about, and how you can to the conclusion that the US is run like a third world nation. The claims you attribute to the US from your CCP press are not the things that a third world nation would even have the power or influence to do in the first
    place. Example- can we agree that nations such as South Sudan, Haiti, Myanmar are third would nations, right. Do you think any of them have the power or influence to do as you claim the US is doing?? I don’t think so!

Correct me if I am wrong aren’t there many more/ higher % of Chinese involved in subsistence farming, nomadic herding, manufacturing of low tech items than in the US. That would most likely make China closer to a third world country than the US, or at
    least a second world country, moving towards a first world country. If you are going to tell me about the most billionaires being in China, that is a very small % of people, much of the rest of the population have a lower standard of living than people
    living in the US. from the World Bank GDP per capita (current US$). Or once again provide your own Legitimate source to dispute the World Bank statistics.

I worked and lived in China for 7 months and the Chinese government was very suspicious of foreigners, had many regulations about where we could live/stay and always monitoring our whereabouts always asking to see passports and visas. Chinese people do
    not have such surveillance on them in the West. So who is acting more like a third world nation? That was my experience in China when working and living there. But that is just mine, others may have had different experiences. Also the company worked for
    reneged on parts of my contract. When I said I was going to contact the Chinese authorities, I was told go ahead, your English and Chinese contracts are different. That is illegal in the US for any US citizen, resident, foreign worker. But I guess in
    China it is not for a foreign worker.

If you reply, I expect you to be civil like I was here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)