• If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs g

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 23 10:38:15 2022
    Bill Lee
    https://www.quora.com/
    Follow
    Lives in Toronto, ONUpdated Jan 17
    If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
    Sponsor their refugee application to the US, Canada, Australia, etc. If these countries care like they claim to, they surely would take them in.

Oh and don't give us the “bUt cHinA WOulD nOT lET tHeM LeAVe" bull crap. Some of the “star witnesses" interviewed by Western media (who changed their stories two or three times and don't even look like Uyghurs) went in and out of China without issues
    during the period when they were supposedly persecuted.

So go ahead and help them apply for refugee status. Of course, whether they want to leave their own homes for no good reason is a whole different story.

Last time I asked my friend in Xinjiang if there is any truth about the Uyghur persecution thing, his response roughly translated to “tell Pompeo to f### off".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From wog wacker@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 24 01:20:32 2022
    On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 6:38:17 PM UTC, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
    Bill Lee
    Follow
    If you are an Uyghur living abroad, what can you do about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang?
    Sponsor their refugee application to the US, Canada, Australia, etc. If these countries care like they claim to, they surely would take them in.

Oh and don't give us the “bUt cHinA WOulD nOT lET tHeM LeAVe" bull crap. Some of the “star witnesses" interviewed by Western media (who changed their stories two or three times and don't even look like Uyghurs) went in and out of China without
    issues during the period when they were supposedly persecuted.

So go ahead and help them apply for refugee status. Of course, whether they want to leave their own homes for no good reason is a whole different story.

Last time I asked my friend in Xinjiang if there is any truth about the Uyghur persecution thing, his response roughly translated to “tell Pompeo to f### off".

If I were an Uyghur living abroad, I would do nothing about the "Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang" because I know it's a US-led ruse. I would instead revive the history of Americans genocide of the Native Indians.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to wog wacker on Mon Jan 24 09:41:25 2022
    On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:20:33 AM UTC-8, wog wacker wrote:
    On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 6:38:17 PM UTC, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
    Bill Lee
    Follow

Oh and don't give us the “bUt cHinA WOulD nOT lET tHeM LeAVe" bull crap. Some of the “star witnesses" interviewed by Western media (who changed their stories two or three times and don't even look like Uyghurs) went in and out of China without
    issues during the period when they were supposedly persecuted.

If I were an Uyghur living abroad, I would do nothing about the "Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang" because I know it's a US-led ruse. I would instead revive the history of Americans genocide of the Native Indians.

Excellent response!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05