• Do Chinese citizens feel betrayed when Xi Jinping sent his only child t

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 21 09:35:29 2022
    Yan Cao
    https://www.quora.com/
    Follow
    Lives in Asia and USA (1996–present)Updated 16h
    Do Chinese citizens feel betrayed when Xi Jinping sent his only child to the USA for her university education?
    Betray ? Are you kidding ? There are 350,000 - 400,000 of Chinese students coming to the USA colleges each year . Those students are people from all walks of life including the middle class ,the children of officials and professionals. If you argue that
    ordinary Chinese can’t afford high cost, let me tell you this, millions of people in big and mid-sized cities have more than one apartment, some have 2, 3 or more. Selling one apartment means they get cash from $200k - $ 1 million, no kidding. I
    personally know three friends doing that to send their children to the USA and Canada. China do have a lot of poor people but at same time also has a big middle class at least about 500 million .

Ask Americans if they feel betrayed when Trump family showed the video about his grand daughter speaking fluent Chinese ? We all know they sent her to a Chinese language school in NYC , so did many other rich and famous people in America.

Culture is culture, please don’t make everything political .

The most ideal world is having a peaceful international relationship, now war, no killing, all people live on the Earth peacefully, put politics and hatred into trash dumpster. Be a peacemaker , not a hater .

Why do I love John Lennon so much ? Because he sang :

Imagine all the people
    Livin' life in peace

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)