• If you are American, what is your reaction to this report on U.S human

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 17 10:34:23 2022
    KokHin Lim
    ·
    Follow
    Executive Director at CH Global Resources (2009–present)Updated Sep 23
    If you are American, what is your reaction to this report on U.S human rights violations against Americans issued by China? Do you think it is fair?
    I am not a Chinese but I live in South East Asia, I cannot understand Chinese and only learn English. I do find everything said about America by the Chinese to be way more accurate depiction of reality, honesty, accurate, truthful accompanied with facts
    and accompanied with strong evidences.

Compared with western media extremely biased and incorrect narratives meant only to spew hate and distrust on the Chinese.

The west did some terrible stuff, murder, slaughter, rape, stole, loot, hurt, maimed, damage societies worldwide.

To be fair it became a more peaceful and humane version after the 2WW but it kept the power to prevent the world from challenging them. These lies that is fabricated on China is one such move, controlling the world media is another.

As American's the best thing you can do is to help the west change this unsustainable course. Stop wars, stop interference that continue to do all the above directly and indirectly by Americans.

I am a 64 years old Singaporean living in Malaysia, I love peace. I am writing out and calling out Americans. I don't hate or wish harm on a single soul including USA.

But stop the wrong doings. I know America worry about China, but the truth is the world are fighting back, and the world have enough of your bullying, cheating and conniving with your cronies UK, Canada, Australia. The world is fighting back against an
    injust world created by you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)