• Which is a better place to live in, China or the USA?

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 13 11:01:35 2022
    Nathan James
    ·
    Follow
    Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Mon
    Which is a better place to live in, China or the USA?
    Originally Answered: If you had to choose to live in the US or China, which is better?
    Oh, there’s no doubt about it: China.

Nearly every Chinese city (and there are hundreds of them) is gorgeous. Clean, modern, high-tech, with fantastic infrastructure like subways. Visit China and it’s like walking onto the set of a futuristic science fiction movie.

Mobile payment is the best in the world. So damn convenient!

China is very safe to live in. Hardly any crime. No gun violence. No street gangs. No systemic racism. No drug addiction. No homelessness.

It is an absolute pleasure to walk the city streets day or night. And there are soooo many things to do. It never gets boring.

I’ve been to US cities like New York, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Seattle, San Francisco, and Miami. None of these cities hold a candle to China’s top tier cities, or even second and third tiers.

New York’s subway system is a f*cking embarrassment.

I would never walk at night alone in New York.

While rental accommodation in China isn’t cheap, in all other respects the cost of living is much, much lower than in America. My dollars can go a long, long way in China!

If I had to live in a poor rural area, I’d still choose China over America. Have you ever seen the slums in America? Disgusting. The poor rural areas are even worse, if that’s possible.

It’s a no-brainer. Choose China over America. Period.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)