• Is China more powerful than USA?

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 4 11:13:30 2022
    David Barry
    ·
    Follow
    Lived in East Asia for Many Years. Now in Europe.Dec 20
    Is China more powerful than USA?
    Yes, in all the good and positive aspects.

China has a very cohesive society. 90% of the population support the government. The education system is very developed with a high turnover of highly qualified scientists and engineers. The people are usually very intelligent and law abiding and Chinese
    society is stable and civilised. The infrastructure has developed well and there is universal health care, pay rises and people can retire with pensions. The cities are very developed and the countryside is developing too. China works on environmental
    issues stronger than any other country. There is also very low crime, religious toleration (apart from evil cults) and generally people live very free and easy lives. China’s history and culture is very well preserved and the Taoist, Confucian and
    Buddhist traditions are well preserved. Minorities are very well looked after with a lot of positive discrimination. China has developed the Belt Road Initiative across Eurasia and has invested in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. China has a powerful
    military only for defensive reasons. China works to work with the world peacefully. How do I know this? I have lived there on and off since 2000. I have truly experienced living in what I feel is the most peaceful and civilised country on Earth.

The USA has a declining economy, homelessness, very high crime, poverty and no health care. Unyet, the US sends its military all over the world, including nuclear submarines to bully and coerce other nations to do what it wants. The US has bombed and
    slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people and caused millions of deaths and ruined so many nations. It now threatens the world with global war. Of course China is by far the most powerful country in terms of goodness and benevolence. The US is the
    rogue nation of the planet. The force of evil.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)