• What do Italians think of the Chinese help for Italian COVID-19?

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 31 09:38:55 2021
    Profile photo for Giulia Rossini
    Giulia Rossini
    Studied at Linguistic and Cultural Mediation1y
    What do Italians think of the Chinese help for Italian COVID-19?
    I'm italian. I'm sorry that all the answers I find here do not fully represent Italian opinions. In Italy there are many people, journalists, politicians complaining that China is not helping us. They say there are not donations since we're buying
    everything and there are economic reasons behind China's action.

Italian people are not as grateful as they should be. Some people even complain that it's not much what China is doing.They can only criticize.

If China had not helped they would have called it selfish and materialistic. Now that It's helping they are saying the same thing.

I just hope they realize they are being very rude and ungrateful.

This is referred just to a part of Italian people of course.

This italian article says China is not helping against the virus, we're buying everything.

184.2K viewsView 972 upvotesView 4 shares
    Profile photo for Rusty Wyse

Profile photo for Luna Deberry
    Luna Deberry
    · March 19, 2020
    Dear Giulia. Your honest answer uphold your honor as Italian. I wrote some comments at the same question in Italian. I live in Italy since 30 years and cannot understand this not very dignified attitude. This can be caused by 3 theories:

1/ these people are not educated and mentally lazy to do some research to know who is friend who is foe. They know nothing about china, its culture, its civilization and it's people.

2/ they are completely brainwashed by Western block propaganda anti China. They are scared of China.

3/ they are racist because of this innate white supremacism, they can hardly accept that other people on this earth could be better than them.

I sympathize with your pain, an honest and dignified person. Don't worry, there are other Italian like you.

Giulia Rossini
    · March 19, 2020
    Thank you! I completely agree with you

Profile photo for Daniel Lee
    Daniel Lee
    · March 20, 2020
    China has been suffering from novel coronavirus lasting for two months, the war about against the pandemic is far from over in China, but our government will do all what we can to help others, an array of west countries did not appreciate quite how Chinaâ
    €™s traditional culture told us what we have to do when others meets trouble,China enjoying a long history, our ancestors told us we have to help each other, it’s the secret sauce for dealing with the problem how we can building a harmony world,
    everything will be fine, we always stand with you, keep fighting, support from mainland of China.

Comment deletedMarch 20, 2020
    Profile photo for Yi Tian
    Yi Tian
    · March 20, 2020
    Which country are you a propagandist? FBI or CIA?

Profile photo for Howan Cheung
    Howan Cheung
    · March 19, 2020
    Most important is the media: They highlight the bad and ignore the good about China.

Profile photo for See Hooi Long
    See Hooi Long
    · November 18
    Not important. The devil is in the media. Media is supposed to tell the truth but unfortunately, it is dictated by the funding fr the far right. Its a dangerous political tool used by the so called liberal democrats…

Comment deletedMarch 23, 2020
    Profile photo for Clyde Chung Chin-Pang (é¾å±•éµ¬)
    Clyde Chung Chin-Pang (é¾å±•éµ¬)
    · March 20, 2020
    I am not even a fifty-center or 五毛. Actually, I am a zero center 零毛. Never received anything from the commiies.

Perhaps you should follow what's going on in America too.

Both Dems and GOP are in on it.

Time to fight the virus but you choose to play politics.

RC Kristson
    Then just straight up Chiba apologist
    Profile photo for Jean-Luc Liu
    Jean-Luc Liu
    · March 19, 2020
    Gratification can wait. Now the most important thing is for our peoples to work together to curb this epidemic. My country just sent another 300 doctors to ItalyChinese Doctors and Supplies Arrive in Italy and more doctors returning from Wuhan are
    volunteering. Hope their expertise can help in saving your people, and please treat them well. All the best to you and your people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)