• Are the Uyghurs genocide claims bogus?

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 30 10:36:10 2021
    Wy Zhang
    https://www.quora.com/
    Follow
    Lived in HangzhouDec 22
    Are the Uyghurs genocide claims bogus?
    Well I think for the question if Uyghurs genocide claims are real, before getting into arguments we must firstly see some facts:

If China would repress Uyghurs because they are mostly Muslims, well, there are still dozens of Muslim ethnic groups in China with more population than Uyghurs.
    If China would repress Uyghurs because that they look more Caucasian than Asians, well, there are still dozens of Caucasian ethnic groups like Kazaks, Tajiks who even voluntarily guard the border for China.

As other Chinese citizens Uyghurs work in the government, serve in the police department and in military. Which means, in a country where firearm is strictly forbidden for the public, they can carry guns on duty.

Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region is a commercial center for the “one belt, one road” project also a famous tourist spot. For the first half year of 2021 it has hosted 88 million tourists.
    As other Chinese citizens, Uyghurs are free to travel, live and work in any Chinese city. Use tripadvisor and search “Uyghur restaurant” you will find lots of such business ran by Uyghurs in every major Chinese city. There happens to be one just near
    my house and I often go and enjoy a good meal there.
    So, as a sum-up, China is committing racial genocide, to an ethnic group of 12 million population in a hot tourist spot which is visited by more than a hundred of millions of tourists each year, without any specific reason, while letting them carry guns
    and serve in police and military. In the meantime, China let these people live and work in all major Chinese cities without fear that any of them would launch a terrorist attack to avenge their slaughtered relatives and friends.

Can anyone believing the “Uyghur genocide” story give me a reasonable explanation how these facts can exist if the “genocide” is real? Or else would you tell me “if it’s for against the CPC you don’t need any logic”?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to Rusty Wyse on Thu Dec 30 10:40:11 2021
    On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:36:11 AM UTC-8, Rusty Wyse wrote:
    Wy Zhang
    https://www.quora.com/
    Follow
    Lived in HangzhouDec 22
    Are the Uyghurs genocide claims bogus?
    Well I think for the question if Uyghurs genocide claims are real, before getting into arguments we must firstly see some facts:

If China would repress Uyghurs because they are mostly Muslims, well, there are still dozens of Muslim ethnic groups in China with more population than Uyghurs.
    If China would repress Uyghurs because that they look more Caucasian than Asians, well, there are still dozens of Caucasian ethnic groups like Kazaks, Tajiks who even voluntarily guard the border for China.

As other Chinese citizens Uyghurs work in the government, serve in the police department and in military. Which means, in a country where firearm is strictly forbidden for the public, they can carry guns on duty.

Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region is a commercial center for the “one belt, one road” project also a famous tourist spot. For the first half year of 2021 it has hosted 88 million tourists.
    As other Chinese citizens, Uyghurs are free to travel, live and work in any Chinese city. Use tripadvisor and search “Uyghur restaurant” you will find lots of such business ran by Uyghurs in every major Chinese city. There happens to be one just
    near my house and I often go and enjoy a good meal there.
    So, as a sum-up, China is committing racial genocide, to an ethnic group of 12 million population in a hot tourist spot which is visited by more than a hundred of millions of tourists each year, without any specific reason, while letting them carry
    guns and serve in police and military. In the meantime, China let these people live and work in all major Chinese cities without fear that any of them would launch a terrorist attack to avenge their slaughtered relatives and friends.

Can anyone believing the “Uyghur genocide” story give me a reasonable explanation how these facts can exist if the “genocide” is real? Or else would you tell me “if it’s for against the CPC you don’t need any logic”?

China - World Leader. ·
    Follow
    Answered by
    Jake Yang
    Dec 12
    Is it true that China is killing Uyghurs?
    what kind of concentration camps that's got air conditioner in each room? https://www.quora.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)