• How much damage has CPC brought to Chinese culture?

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 29 10:22:47 2021
    David Barry
    ·
    Follow
    Lived in East Asia for Many Years. Now in Europe.Dec 24
    How much damage has CPC brought to Chinese culture?
    I have lived in China since 2000. The natural parks are well preserved, the historical sites are preserved. Taoist, Confucian and Buddhist temples are preserved, renovated and new ones are being built. Take for examples the world famous Shaolin Temple
    and Wudang Mountain. You can stay at temples as well as visit them. The sacred mountains are very popular and the temples there have been well looked after. Chinese culture is thriving and has been strengthened over the recent years.

Cultural events are celebrated; Lunar New Year, Lantern Festival, Grave Sweeping Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Ghost Festival, Mid Autumn Day. The cities as well as the countryside are full of the traditional buildings as well as the modern. Restaurants
    serve brilliant food from different regions. If you visit Guangxi and Yunnan you can see the minority cultures and also in Inner Mongolia and Xinjiang.

Take it from me and anyone else who has lived in or does live in China, that Chinese culture is very well preserved and is thriving. The things I love about China the most are the traditional cultural aspects. They are alive and strong. Otherwise I
    wouldn’t love the country. Culture has not been damaged. Could do with no Mc Donalds though.

2.3K viewsView 135 upvotesView 2 shares

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)