• Re: Sam Kee Hall (actual name - Mar Sam Kee - my great-great grandfathe

From John Mar@21:1/5 to chryslerje...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 20 08:52:56 2021
    On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 1:51:36 PM UTC-5, chryslerje...@gmail.com wrote:
    Wow Thank you so much. I was just 1 1/2 yrs old when Mar Kim passed and would love to know my Chinese Heritage and family.
    I Knew of one of my uncle in Chandler, Az he had a restaurant he passed away I got to met him. but I knew little about him other then we called him little Kim
    On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 10:11:18 AM UTC-7, sk....@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 9:45:13 AM UTC-7, chryslerje...@gmail.com wrote:
    Were they related to Sam Kee? or Mar Kim?

The twins Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) and Ben Shee Mar were born on November 5, 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Your grandfather Mar Kim was probably uncle to the twins Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar.

Ben Shee Mar's son Homer Yale Mar distinguished himself in the US army - he retired as a colonel.

Homer Yale Mar and his beautiful wife Cynthia live in Duncanville, TX. Homer's parents are buried there.

Tony Chee Mar's son Yale Guen Mar grew up in Phoenix on 914 10th Street.

He now lives in Merced at 3851 Twilight Avenue and posts on soc.culture.china using mulyiple email IDs like:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

He uses following names on the newsgroup:

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

Here is Yale Guen Mar's account of the last days of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw

On Monday, December 25, 2006 at 5:09:23 PM UTC-8, rst0...@yahoo.com wrote:

I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town, living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from "home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
    Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me, "home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of my things from "home" to California.

Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
    Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away or given away without telling me.

My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother, each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of $2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
    in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
    enough to care.

On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 10:30:44 PM UTC-7, sk....@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 12:40:46 PM UTC-7, rst9 wrote:
    http://www.huachuca.army.mil/sites/History/PDFS/founding.pdf

On page 156 of above document.

"Guard House. Bldg. 22328 (Sam Kee Hall). Built as a
    ------------
    guard house in 1885 with a capacity of thirty-eight men,
    the adobe structure originally cost $8,900. During World
    War II, the Provost Marshall used this building for his
    office until the post was closed in 1947. Following the 1954 reactivation of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Ground,
    it became the site of the post office. It is named for a
    legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising ---------------------------
    restauranteur who first opened a post concession in 1881. ---------------------------------------------------------
    It was relocated in 1905 to Brayton Hall and, finally in 1920,
    to Mar Kim Hall. Sam Kee left his business in the hands of family ---------------
    members when he returned to China in 1919. His restaurant was a favorite gathering place. On at least one occasion it is reported that he advanced soldiers’ pay for the fort when the monthly -----------------------------------------------------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------
    Sam Kee Hall (actual name - Mar Sam Kee - my great-great grandfather).

Mar Kim Hall - Mar Kim - My great grandfather.

My forefathers played an important roles of our Western history.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They lived on 914 10th Street in Phoenix.

Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working for Uncle
    Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when Ben Shee Mar found out what the lad had been up to.

Ben Shee Mar was twin brother of Tony Chee Mar. They were born on November 5, 1915.

Ben Shee Mar married Susan Suey Oy Wong while Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong.

Uncle Ben died of throat cancer on July 12, 1986. Aunt Susan died on September, 2004.

They are buried side-by-side in Duncanville, Texas.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the
    graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar. At age 13, he came over from the Hom Hin Lay village in China to the US around 1938 as a paper son to Mar Teung. Mar Teung was a nephew of Mar Kim. After Mar Teung picked up Hoover Mar at Angel Island, he dropped him off with
    Tony Mar, who took him to Safford AZ where he worked at the Star Cafe restaurant. Hoover worked in Safford AZ until he left to go work with Ben in Junction City KS around 1953. In 1954, Hoover moved down to work at Mar's Barbecue in Wichita KS, which
    then later expanded to become Mar's Garden Restaurant. Hoover bought Mar's Garden Restaurant from Young Mar and Wah Mar in 1965 and owned and operated it with his business partner Sam Gee until 1975, when Hoover took over the restaurant completely.
    Hoover retired in 1991 and passed away in 2007.

I remember traveling up to Junction City KS with my parents to visit Ben and his wife. We would also visit with Yim Toy Mah and his family, who owned and operated the Circle Restaurant, also in Junction City KS.

I would be interested in finding out more from other relatives of Tony and Ben, as well as anyone related to Mar Teung!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to johng...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 20 09:43:28 2021
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 8:52:58 AM UTC-8, johng...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 1:51:36 PM UTC-5, chryslerje...@gmail.com wrote:
    Wow Thank you so much. I was just 1 1/2 yrs old when Mar Kim passed and would love to know my Chinese Heritage and family.
    I Knew of one of my uncle in Chandler, Az he had a restaurant he passed away I got to met him. but I knew little about him other then we called him little Kim
    On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 9:45:13 AM UTC-7, chryslerje...@gmail.com wrote:

The twins Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) and Ben Shee Mar were born on November 5, 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Your grandfather Mar Kim was probably uncle to the twins Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar.

Ben Shee Mar's son Homer Yale Mar distinguished himself in the US army - he retired as a colonel.

Homer Yale Mar and his beautiful wife Cynthia live in Duncanville, TX. Homer's parents are buried there.

He now lives in Merced at 3851 Twilight Avenue and posts on soc.culture.china using mulyiple email IDs like:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

Here is Yale Guen Mar's account of the last days of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong:

I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town, living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from "home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me, "home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of my things from "home" to California.

Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
    be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
    my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away or given away without telling me.

My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother, each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of $2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often enough to care.

"Guard House. Bldg. 22328 (Sam Kee Hall). Built as a
    ------------
    office until the post was closed in 1947. Following the 1954 reactivation of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Ground,
    legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising ---------------------------
    restauranteur who first opened a post concession in 1881. ---------------------------------------------------------
    to Mar Kim Hall. Sam Kee left his business in the hands of family ---------------
    members when he returned to China in 1919. His restaurant was a favorite gathering place. On at least one occasion it is reported that he advanced soldiers’ pay for the fort when the monthly ----------------------------------------------------------- payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working for Uncle
    Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when Ben Shee Mar found out what the lad had been up to.

Ben Shee Mar was twin brother of Tony Chee Mar. They were born on November 5, 1915.

Ben Shee Mar married Susan Suey Oy Wong while Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong.

Uncle Ben died of throat cancer on July 12, 1986. Aunt Susan died on September, 2004.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up
    the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.

I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know... email me at:
    yale.mar@gmail.com

At age 13, he came over from the Hom Hin Lay village in China to the US around 1938 as a paper son to Mar Teung. Mar Teung was a nephew of Mar Kim. After Mar Teung picked up Hoover Mar at Angel Island, he dropped him off with Tony Mar,

Tony Mar. my father...

who took him to Safford AZ where he worked at the Star Cafe restaurant.

Me, too... until I went to college...

Hoover worked in Safford AZ

I came to the U.S. in 1949, and to Safford, AZ, in December, 1949, Hoover wasn't there... He apparently had gone somewhere else...

until he left to go work with Ben in Junction City KS around 1953.

No, he left Safford before I came to the U.S. in 1949...

In 1954, Hoover moved down to work at Mar's Barbecue in Wichita KS, which then later expanded to become Mar's Garden Restaurant. Hoover bought Mar's Garden Restaurant from Young Mar and Wah Mar in 1965 and owned and operated it with his business
    partner Sam Gee until 1975, when Hoover took over the restaurant completely. Hoover retired in 1991 and passed away in 2007.

I don't know any of these...
    I started working at U.S. Naval Weapons Research Center at China Lake, California in 1962...

I remember traveling up to Junction City KS with my parents to visit Ben and his wife. We would also visit with Yim Toy Mah and his family, who owned and operated the Circle Restaurant, also in Junction City KS.

I have never been to Junction City, never been to Kansas... I haven't seen Uncle Ben or his family since the days in China...

I would be interested in finding out more from other relatives of Tony and Ben, as well as anyone related to Mar Teung!

I don't know Mar Teung, but I can tell you anything you want to know about Tony's family. Some about Ben's family... I know general information concerning your family...
    email me at:
    yale.mar@gmail.com
    We have a lot to talk about...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Mar@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 20 13:02:03 2021
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 11:43:31 AM UTC-6, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
    United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town, living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
    "home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
    come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
    "home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
    my things from "home" to California.

Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
    be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
    and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
    Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
    my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
    or given away without telling me.

My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
    each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of $2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
    believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often enough to care.

"Guard House. Bldg. 22328 (Sam Kee Hall). Built as a ------------
    it became the site of the post office. It is named for a legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising ---------------------------
    It was relocated in 1905 to Brayton Hall and, finally in 1920, to Mar Kim Hall. Sam Kee left his business in the hands of family
    ---------------
    members when he returned to China in 1919. His restaurant was a favorite gathering place. On at least one occasion it is reported
    that he advanced soldiers’ pay for the fort when the monthly ----------------------------------------------------------- payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working for
    Uncle Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up
    the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know... email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    At age 13, he came over from the Hom Hin Lay village in China to the US around 1938 as a paper son to Mar Teung. Mar Teung was a nephew of Mar Kim. After Mar Teung picked up Hoover Mar at Angel Island, he dropped him off with Tony Mar,
    Tony Mar. my father...
    I came to the U.S. in 1949, and to Safford, AZ, in December, 1949, Hoover wasn't there... He apparently had gone somewhere else...
    In 1954, Hoover moved down to work at Mar's Barbecue in Wichita KS, which then later expanded to become Mar's Garden Restaurant. Hoover bought Mar's Garden Restaurant from Young Mar and Wah Mar in 1965 and owned and operated it with his business
    partner Sam Gee until 1975, when Hoover took over the restaurant completely. Hoover retired in 1991 and passed away in 2007.
    I started working at U.S. Naval Weapons Research Center at China Lake, California in 1962...

I have never been to Junction City, never been to Kansas... I haven't seen Uncle Ben or his family since the days in China...

I don't know Mar Teung, but I can tell you anything you want to know about Tony's family. Some about Ben's family... I know general information concerning your family...
    email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com

Sorry, I'm not able to see your email address in the post, and when I click on it nothing happens. Perhaps you can send me an email directly? johngmar60@gmail.com.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Mar@21:1/5 to John Mar on Mon Dec 20 13:03:18 2021
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 3:02:05 PM UTC-6, John Mar wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
    their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
    living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
    come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,

Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
    Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
    Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in

each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
    $2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
    in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
    believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
    living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often enough to care.

it became the site of the post office. It is named for a legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising ---------------------------
    It was relocated in 1905 to Brayton Hall and, finally in 1920, to Mar Kim Hall. Sam Kee left his business in the hands of family
    ---------------
    members when he returned to China in 1919. His restaurant was a
    favorite gathering place. On at least one occasion it is reported
    that he advanced soldiers’ pay for the fort when the monthly ----------------------------------------------------------- payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working for

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying
    up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    yale...@gmail.com
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Sorry, I'm not able to see your email address in the post, and when I click on it nothing happens. Perhaps you can send me an email directly? johng...@gmail.com.

I guess that doesn't work either. The first part of the email is johngmar60.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to johng...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 20 15:43:59 2021
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 1:03:20 PM UTC-8, johng...@gmail.com wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
    photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in

living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
    enough to care.

War II, the Provost Marshall used this building for his office until the post was closed in 1947. Following the 1954 reactivation of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Ground,
    it became the site of the post office. It is named for a legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising
    ---------------------------
    to Mar Kim Hall. Sam Kee left his business in the hands of family
    ---------------
    that he advanced soldiers’ pay for the fort when the monthly
    ----------------------------------------------------------- payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time
    tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    yale...@gmail.com
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Sorry, I'm not able to see your email address in the post, and when I click on it nothing happens. Perhaps you can send me an email directly? johng...@gmail.com.

Please check your email address... johngmar60 @ gmail.com
    to continue our conversation

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chris M.@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 22 22:11:38 2022
    On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 3:44:01 PM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
    Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,

Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
    Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year

enough to care.

guard house in 1885 with a capacity of thirty-eight men, the adobe structure originally cost $8,900. During World War II, the Provost Marshall used this building for his office until the post was closed in 1947. Following the 1954
    reactivation of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Ground, it became the site of the post office. It is named for a legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising
    restauranteur who first opened a post concession in 1881. --------------------------------------------------------- It was relocated in 1905 to Brayton Hall and, finally in 1920,
    ---------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working
    for Uncle Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time
    tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know... email me
    at: yale...@gmail.com
    Tony Mar. my father...
    In 1954, Hoover moved down to work at Mar's Barbecue in Wichita KS, which then later expanded to become Mar's Garden Restaurant. Hoover bought Mar's Garden Restaurant from Young Mar and Wah Mar in 1965 and owned and operated it with his
    business partner Sam Gee until 1975, when Hoover took over the restaurant completely. Hoover retired in 1991 and passed away in 2007.

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chris M.@21:1/5 to Chris M. on Tue Mar 22 22:18:04 2022
    On Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 10:11:39 PM UTC-7, Chris M. wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

enough to care.

guard house in 1885 with a capacity of thirty-eight men, the adobe structure originally cost $8,900. During World War II, the Provost Marshall used this building for his office until the post was closed in 1947. Following the 1954
    reactivation of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Ground, it became the site of the post office. It is named for a legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising
    restauranteur who first opened a post concession in 1881.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working
    for Uncle Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know... email
    me at: yale...@gmail.com
    Tony Mar. my father...
    In 1954, Hoover moved down to work at Mar's Barbecue in Wichita KS, which then later expanded to become Mar's Garden Restaurant. Hoover bought Mar's Garden Restaurant from Young Mar and Wah Mar in 1965 and owned and operated it with his
    business partner Sam Gee until 1975, when Hoover took over the restaurant completely. Hoover retired in 1991 and passed away in 2007.

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Hello: Is anyone still active on this thread? I am Sam Kee's great-great-granddaughter. Mar Moon was my grandfather. I would love to learn more if anyone is still responding to this thread.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to Chris M. on Wed Mar 23 07:59:45 2022
    On Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 10:18:05 PM UTC-7, Chris M. wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

enough to care.

office until the post was closed in 1947. Following the 1954
    reactivation of the U.S. Army Electronic Proving Ground,
    legendary figure at Fort Huachuca. Sam Kee was an enterprising
    ---------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then,
    working for Uncle Ben as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know... email
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Hello: Is anyone still active on this thread? I am Sam Kee's great-great-granddaughter. Mar Moon was my grandfather. I would love to learn more if anyone is still responding to this thread.

Yale Mar has been around recently, but not in the last few weeks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to bmoore on Wed Mar 23 11:28:15 2022
    On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 7:59:48 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

enough to care.

---------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Yale Guen Mar is Ben Shee Mar's nephew. Uncle Ben (Yale Guen Mar's father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. Uncle Ben had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then,

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for
    them.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend
    time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know...
    email me at: yale...@gmail.com
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Yale Mar has been around recently, but not in the last few weeks.

BTW, just FYI, he responded to you previously on this thread, repeated here:

"Please check your email address... johngmar60 @ gmail.com"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Satish Kumar@21:1/5 to Chris M. on Wed Mar 30 16:38:13 2022

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

enough to care.

---------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

My father is Hoover Mar.
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com

Yale Guen Mar lives at:

3851 Twilight Avenue,
    Merced, CA 95348

He has become a recluse.He was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder by Dr. Long Dong.

Yale Guen Mar lives alone and incommunicado in his house with no contact with his ex-wives, children and grandchildren.

He is not even in touch with his Hmong neighbors who have generously raised money for treatment of his mental issues at Dr. Long Dong's clinic.

It might be therapeutic if someone takes Yale Guen Mar to a visit the graves of his parents (Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong) at East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Tuscon, Arizona.

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
    Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From borie@21:1/5 to Satish Kumar on Sun Apr 3 20:42:14 2022
    On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 7:38:14 AM UTC+8, Satish Kumar wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

enough to care.

---------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for
    them.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar his beautiful wife Cynthia and Homer's siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend
    time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    I attended your father's wedding in China. The last time I saw him was in Safford, Arizona around the mid-1950's when he came to visit. I remember your father was a very handsome man. I know your family background if you care to know...
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Yale Guen Mar lives at:
    3851 Twilight Avenue,
    Merced, CA 95348
    He has become a recluse.He was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder by Dr. Long Dong.

Yale Guen Mar lives alone and incommunicado in his house with no contact with his ex-wives, children and grandchildren.

He is not even in touch with his Hmong neighbors who have generously raised money for treatment of his mental issues at Dr. Long Dong's clinic.

It might be therapeutic if someone takes Yale Guen Mar to a visit the graves of his parents (Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong) at East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Tuscon, Arizona.

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
    Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Don't fake your news. Dr Long Dong is a make-up name made by Yale for the fictitious poster's name Dr Dong but now is used by you to fake your story on Yale aka Rst.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Satish Kumar@21:1/5 to Satish Kumar on Thu Apr 7 09:51:56 2022
    On Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 4:38:14 PM UTC-7, Satish Kumar wrote:

rst0...@yahoo.com
    rst2...@yahoo.com
    rst7...@yahoo.com
    rst9...@yahoo.com

Rusty Wyse
    Resty Wyseman

enough to care.

---------------
    payroll was delayed."
    -------------------

them.

My father is Hoover Mar.
    Tony Mar. my father...

email me at:
    yale...@gmail.com
    Yale Guen Mar lives at:
    3851 Twilight Avenue,
    Merced, CA 95348

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
    Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Mule), don't be stupid. Try to take advantage of the generous offer by Dr. Long Dong to treat you for your mental issues.

Rusty, recall how you were diagnosed for bipolar disorder by both Dr. Nelson and De. Jenkins when you were growing up in Safford, AZ. But you never received proper treatment for that.Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia may be your last chance of getting treated
    for your mental issues.

Yale Guen Mar (Resty Wyse), have you been in touch with Komin? Did he agree to put you in touch with Dr. Long Dong? Will Komin help you financially to move to Cambodia from Merced, CA?

Yale Guen Mar, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Accept the generous offer of your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA and be off to Cambodia for the much needed treatment of your STD-infected middle fingers and for your bipolar disorder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05