• =?UTF-8?Q?A_few_months_ago_some_asswipe_US_senator_or_congress?= =?UTF-

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 18 10:31:01 2021
    China - World Leader.
    Posted by
    Ismail Bashmori

Dec 11
    A few months ago some asswipe US senator or congressman called Chinese vaccines, widely used in developing countries, “garbage.“ Meanwhile, it is actual garbage that Western countries are sending to the rest of the world. While China worked day and
    night during the worst of the pandemic to export 1.5 billion doses of SinoVac and Sinopharm all over the globe before starting a vaccination drive for its own people, Western countries gave the middle finger to shithole countries and produced enormous
    quantities of vaccines exclusively for their own consumption, forbidding export. Then they discovered that many of their citizens didn't even want to be vaccinated, so they had a huge surplus of doses that was unwanted and about to expire. So now that's
    what they're selling / “donating" to us: Literal garbage.

Nigeria (where just 2 percent of people are vaccinated) had to destroy 1 million doses of AstraZeneca “donated" by the EU, because they were expiring four to six weeks from when they were received — not even enough time for distribution. 😂

Exclusive: Up to 1 million COVID vaccines expired in Nigeria last month
    Up to one million COVID-19 vaccines are estimated to have expired in Nigeria last month without being used, two sources told Reuters, one of the biggest single losses of doses that shows the difficulty African nations have getting shots in arms.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/exclusive-up-1-million-covid-vaccines-wasted-nigeria-last-month-2021-12-08/
    [ Start of Pandemic ] Hey shithole countries, hang in there! I know you're dying of covid now, but I promise once I'm done vaccinating all my own people, I'll get some vacs to you. One or two years max.

[ Middle ] Hey don't take the Chinese stuff, it's not as effective as mine (which you're not getting).

[ End ] Now, see how nice I am? I'm giving you my garbage!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)