• Why are China and the US not willing to help us Indian people? Most of

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 18 09:41:51 2021
    China - World Leader. ·
    Follow
    Answered by
    Dhurvasa
    Dec 13
    Why are China and the US not willing to help us Indian people? Most of us suffer from malnutrition, hunger, poor mental growth, and no access to education.
    There appears to be some strange thought running among the Chinese nationals here that India has effectively become a Western stooge. Let me assure you that that is not the case. Anti American sentiment has always been running in Indian society, you donâ€
    ™t really need to dig deep. As a Malaysian Indian, i looked at India from an outsider’s perspective, albeit an outsider who understood and practiced Indian customs. Modi’s appeal was quite plain to see. He brought strength and a strong government,
    which at least continues to this day. The Indian nationalists you frequently see spouting pro-India stuff are in fact not at all different from “wumaos”. Centuries of trauma have suddenly turned into hope after seeing the speed at which Modi is
    getting things done which is definitely faster than any of the previous governments. Plus, he’s pro-Hindu. Secularism in India was a stupid idea to begin with. Now coming to why India doesn’t want Chinese help, it’s definitely not because of
    America. Let me tell you that Indians dont care about Xinjiang or Taiwan, or at least they didn’t until 2017. Until 2017, india viewed China as a friendly business partner. India also watched worriedly as Pakistani-Chinese ties became stronger and
    stronger. India watched as China denied India’s entry into the NSG. Historically speaking, the only major world power the Indians have ever been close to were the Russians. India does not trust the West or China. Modi recognises the fact that the
    Elephant/Tiger cannot possibly stand against both Pakistan and the Dragon at the same time, that is why it got closet to the Eagle. One example of India not bending the knee to the US is when they went on with the S-400 deal despite the threat of US
    sanctions. India maintains ties with both Iran and Myanmmar, both of which don’t go well with the US. In fact it’s pretty obvious that India doesn’t bend down to anyone. Yes it’s poor, yes it has massive issues, but it does not have a narrow
    minded foreign policy. India was forced into turning against China and Pakistan and the Americans saw an ally in that cause. I for one believe that Tibet and Taiwan both belong to China (especially Taiwan) but i fully support the efforts of India in
    standing neutral and as a power by itself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)