• As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democ

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 14 12:04:50 2021
    Paul Mitchell
    ·
    Follow
    Not a white supremacist.Sun
    As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes concerning infringed freedoms?
    I am not Singaporean.

But no, I will never stand up for those bastards no matter how much they threatened me and my place of work. They are evil to the core.

They set a man alight because he had a different political opinion, they killed a senior gentleman who was clearing the streets of their rubbish, they beat up pregnant women for being born on the mainland, and many more vile crimes. They are the scrum of
    the earth.

Lock them up and throw away they key; good riddance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From lobo@21:1/5 to Rusty Wyse on Thu Dec 16 10:18:11 2021
    On 15/12/2021 4:04 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:

Paul Mitchell
    ·
    Follow
    Not a white supremacist.Sun
    As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes concerning infringed freedoms?
    I am not Singaporean.

But no, I will never stand up for those bastards no matter how much they threatened me and my place of work. They are evil to the core.

They set a man alight because he had a different political opinion, they killed a senior gentleman who was clearing the streets of their rubbish, they beat up pregnant women for being born on the mainland, and many more vile crimes. They are the scrum
    of the earth.

Lock them up and throw away they key; good riddance.

These people ought to be jailed to the highest term. They were others
    even threatened their parents and siblings with their fists for
    restraining them and for not supporting them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)