• What is happening to the white South African population? This is going

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 13 10:19:53 2021
    Viktor
    ·
    Follow
    Lives in FlandersDec 4
    What is happening to the white South African population?
    This is going to be a very controversial answer, and I wouldn't be suprised if Quora collapses or even deletes this answer. Nonethess, this has to be talked about, so it can't get out of hand.

Graveyard of white South Africans killed by black South Africans.

Within South Africa, whites (mainly Boers and British) are now the victims of mass discrimination, murder and - if current trends continue - we may very well see ethnic cleansing or even genocide join that list as well.

The best example of this are the plaasmoorden. Mass murders in which entire families of white South Africans (including children) are killed, just for being white.

One may think that this is a societal problem, and while that's largely true. It's largely institutional as well. An example being EFF (a prominent South African party) spokesman, Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, who told that taking land from white South Africans is â€
    ˜justified’. Not only said, he tried to pass a bill taking land from whites, without compensation. [1]I don't know if it passed, but it does say something.

There are some people who speak out against this violence. An example being Lauren Southern, and her documentary, Farmlands.[2]

Poster of farmlands.

But there's still too little protest. Westerners are too concerned with BLM to care about South Africa's white BLM (Boer Lives Matter). Even in the Netherlands and UK - the places where the vast majority of Boers originated from - the Boer cause is
    almost completely unknown.

And for the record, I'm not denying the crimes of the whites during apartheid, but that doesn't justify killing them, confiscating their lands and so on.

Footnotes

[1] Taking farms from whites is justified because 'it's not really their land', South African party says
    [2] https://youtu.be/a_bDc7FfItk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)