• What will happen in 2024 when the Chinese become the dominant country i

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 10 09:29:13 2021
    Jay in New Zealand
    ·
    Follow
    History and Current Affairs interest Sun
    What will happen in 2024 when the Chinese become the dominant country in the world?
    Never confuse eastern values with western values, they will never translate across. Western values are to dominate, rule, conquer, and control… it comes from a history of colonialism.

China has no goal to dominate the world, really, what do you win? Would you win America, the largest mistake left steaming and piled up on a piece of Carpet, what do you do with it, you couldn’t sell it. It’s wrecked. The people are dumb and that's
    being nice, they make people famous for a having stain on a blue dress, the winner of the woman of the year was a guy they called Bruce, and the best one… Americans think themselves so special they think the Government is so interested in their lives
    they won’t get vaccinated became the government wants to know how many big macs they’re shoving down their obese gullet.

The UK, last time i was there in 2019, they don’t even trust their own BBC, they wanted to see it defunded because it was considered its own political party in all but name. They don’t trust their governments, and the EU are the same. America set the
    dumb level down really low, and the EU and UK are trying to get dumber.

China doesn’t want that.. no one wants that. and the world is laughing at you all waiting for Omicron to roll on in and do its job. No, China and Russia will sit in their rocking chairs just watching you all ruin yourself.

Anyway, if you all hate China so much, you will be glad not to have their thousands of Billions of trade, so I’m sure Africa will work hard to get that money. All the haters can keep themselves way over there while China and African nations, Arab
    nations, ASEAN nations, Russia, Belarus, South American Nations get on doing what they do… and leave the US UK and EU in a little steaming pile on the worlds carpet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)