• =?UTF-8?Q?What_is_it_about_Chinese_society_that_makes_China_su?= =?UTF-

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 9 18:38:29 2021
    Vladislav Antonov
    ·
    Follow
    HR Manager (2012–present)Updated 2y
    What is it about Chinese society that makes China such a peaceful country?
    My answer is going to be unpopular among Western society but… let me tell you the truth:

One party. Yes, you heard me. China is a society with 1.4 billion people. Can you imagine if you will use same democratic and “freedom of speech” standards in country with over 56 ethnic groups(native to China), and people who have no experience in
    governing such a huge country? China gave up some of its “democratic blah blah blah values” in exchange of better life and economical world dominance. Just like US gave its “freedom” and certain civil right in exchange of security.

Vast majority of Chinese agreed on current course of political and economical course of China and unified over one shared goal.

By the way, isn’t it more democratic than in US, where majority of people vote for one President but due to electoral college get another President?

Yes, maybe not everyone can be heard in China, and not every idiot can mislead millions. But guess what? Why should surgeon listen to a janitor during surgery?

P.S.: Just wanted to add, that if you will look at history of China, China was everything but peaceful. Civil wars were common thing through history. But not under Chinese communist party. Which proves my point.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)