• Minivans Get a Bad Rap - Chrysler lent me a Pacifica hybrid and I pilot

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 13 10:49:33 2021
    Minivans Get a Bad Rap - Chrysler lent me a Pacifica hybrid and I piloted it 1,300 miles from central Texas to northern Indiana in two days, and it was incredibly comfortable and practical. And I have a Chrysler Pacifica, too. I like the sliding back-
    seat doors...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/minivans-get-a-bad-rap/ar-AAQFs5W?ocid=msedgntp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From kool@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 15 01:59:37 2021
    2020 Price is about USD 34,000. Sliding door is good value as it is wheel
    chair accessible.

There is a ramp provided to facilitate the wheelchair to drive up the ramp
    to the open door slide for it.

The sliding open gives more open space for access, such as ease for boarding and alighting too.

As for reliability in term of long term usage, much depends on its frequency
    of use.

How long do you own your, this Chrysler Pacifica?.

Is your price purchased a good value purchased?,

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message news:d16853db-4038-471c-ac5b-249c7caa4842n@googlegroups.com...

Minivans Get a Bad Rap - Chrysler lent me a Pacifica hybrid and I piloted it 1,300 miles from central Texas to northern Indiana in two days, and it was incredibly comfortable and practical. And I have a Chrysler Pacifica,
    too. I like the sliding back-seat doors...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/minivans-get-a-bad-rap/ar-AAQFs5W?ocid=msedgntp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to kool on Sun Nov 14 10:56:45 2021
    On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 9:59:39 AM UTC-8, kool wrote:
    2020 Price is about USD 34,000. Sliding door is good value as it is wheel chair accessible.

There is a ramp provided to facilitate the wheelchair to drive up the ramp
    to the open door slide for it.

The sliding open gives more open space for access, such as ease for boarding and alighting too.

As for reliability in term of long term usage, much depends on its frequency of use.

How long do you own your, this Chrysler Pacifica?.

Since June, 2018, 2018 model...

Is your price purchased a good value purchased?,

I paid $22,400, including tax and documentation cost...
    The dealership was going out of business...
    They had several lots full of new cars...

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
    news:d16853db-4038-471c...@googlegroups.com...
    Minivans Get a Bad Rap - Chrysler lent me a Pacifica hybrid and I piloted it 1,300 miles from central Texas to northern Indiana in two days, and it was incredibly comfortable and practical. And I have a Chrysler Pacifica,
    too. I like the sliding back-seat doors...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05