• Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching histo

From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 10 15:21:40 2021
    Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching history repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has detained
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    possibly as many as 3 million Uyghurs in detention camps. (The last sentence said it all...)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/opinion-i-was-born-in-a-chinese-reeducation-camp-i-m-watching-history-repeat-itself/ar-AAQtA79?ocid=msedgntp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From spacer@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 16 08:20:47 2021
    It is a vocational education centre whereby the people have to go through
    the normal stages of schooling of national standard schools throughout
    China.

This is to enable like in every country whereby every citizen is educated to the national educations standards and will integrate and interlace serving people in society with inclusiveness.

Through the different stages of education, the students will learn
    vocational skills whereby their abilities will acquire practical skills that will bring them out to find jobs of skills they learned.

In many countries, education is compulsory, and they have a different years
    of education that each citizen has to go to national school until they
    acquired the necessary standards. I

If they cannot attain to that standards within the time frame, they can
    extend by another one year. Thereafter, they can go on through a few years
    of higher learning education.

They can choose their preferences such academics and vocations courses for
    them to master and to develop their skills into a career for it.

The word, "re-education" is absurd. The people there haven't even gone to proper national schools in all their lives.

The children were neglected by parents who think they are special people
    that they do not need get an education and learn a skill and get a job for themselves.

They also do not want to integrate with the people and the world, and hence they become backward and out of sight for themselves.

They then blame the government for not taking care of them and for
    interfering their lives. The people become poor and they engage in crimes.
    The lower IQ and EQ caused them to be backward from mainstream society.

As the children there never attended any proper schooling stages to national standard school in China, they will have to be educated properly to a normal main stream education standards, so to speak.

This means they are not "re-educated" but educated to the standards of
    national school system. They will learn vocation skills in order to be good quality people in China. Otherwise, they will remain backward and worse,
    become derelict people to society

No country in the world can allow its people to waste their time uneducated, loitering around streets, committing crimes and so on, that worked against society.

Apart from their dialect language, they have to learn the national language
    in order to communicate with people in society. By learning how to
    integrate with societal people, they can get to find jobs that can
    communicate to them.

This means when they can speak the national language and can integrate with other people, and have gone through several years of education to national standards, it will make them a educated person with self-confidence and self-esteem.

When they get educated, their self-confidence and self-esteem will improve,
    and with the vocation they had acquired, they can be sure they have no
    problem with being equal with people in society.

Henceforth, the education system used there on a massive scale is to conduct mass schooling to students in all subjects to national school system by the ministry of education.

Therefore, as the Western media like to accuse as "re-education camp", when
    it is a vocational education" for the people, instead.

Just look at one small but high educated country in south east Asia, whereby all the people are constantly learning and relearning,so as to be educated.

They were given to attend new course and training. The country is prosperous and hence people there are well educated people, too.

Hence, the Uyghur people are going to benefit the compulsory education
    system given to them in Xi Jiang. The Western accusations of "re-education camp" could mean they are tortured.

But they are going through their campus staying in getting educated and learning new skills. Learning new education and new skills should be done
    every 6 to 12 months in order to ahead of the world.

In short, the Uyghur people will benefit from the education system after
    they graduated from the education and the skills acquired. The life will be better than before. National loyalty and patriotism will also be enhanced.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message news:37d0941e-9c31-4b27-8392-8f386b0d3b3en@googlegroups.com...

Opinion: I was born in a Chinese 'reeducation camp.' I'm watching history repeat itself - According to the US Department of Defense, China has
    detained
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    possibly as many as 3 million Uyghurs in detention camps. (The last sentence said it all...)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/opinion-i-was-born-in-a-chinese-reeducation-camp-i-m-watching-history-repeat-itself/agr-AAQtA79?ocid=msedgntpes
    of

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)