• U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide

From A. Filip@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 10 06:16:42 2021
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/09/world/asia/us-holocaust-museum-china-uyghurs-report.html
    Nov. 9, 2021

The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a report issued on Tuesday
    that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of
    Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was
    “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”

The report, “‘To Make Us Slowly Disappear’: The Chinese Government’s Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by
    the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the
    Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

<irony> After judgment of the best worldwide Holocaust experts
    PRC must be doomed. </irony>

--
    A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
    | Would a giant, profit-oriented cartel lie to you?
    | (Top Ten List, Late Night with David Letterman)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to A. Filip on Wed Nov 10 08:46:05 2021
    On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 10:16:46 PM UTC-8, A. Filip wrote:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/09/world/asia/us-holocaust-museum-china-uyghurs-report.html
    Nov. 9, 2021

that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was
    “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”

The report, “‘To Make Us Slowly Disappear’: The Chinese Government’s
    Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by
    the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

More like the Uyghurs may be doomed.

" Based on compiled evidence, the report issued Tuesday found there was now “reasonable basis” to believe that the crimes include “forced sterilization, sexual violence, enslavement, torture, and forcible transfer.” "

" In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three men
    together.

“I remember it very clearly,” the report quotes her as saying. “I can’t cry and I can’t die … my soul and heart are dead.” "

" In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless of
    its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to bmoore on Wed Nov 10 09:26:51 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 8:46:06 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
    Nov. 9, 2021

The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a report issued on Tuesday that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”

Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

Any worse than the Native American Indians????
    or the millions of bison in the North America continent???/

" Based on compiled evidence, the report issued Tuesday found there was now “reasonable basis” to believe that the crimes include “forced sterilization, sexual violence, enslavement, torture, and forcible transfer.” "

" In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three men
    together.

“I remember it very clearly,” the report quotes her as saying. “I can’t cry and I can’t die … my soul and heart are dead.” "

" In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless of
    its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 10 09:44:47 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:26:53 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
    Nov. 9, 2021

The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a report issued on Tuesday that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”

Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

Troll.

Uyghurs are human beings.

together.

" In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless
    of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rusty Wyse@21:1/5 to bmoore on Wed Nov 10 10:06:42 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:44:49 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
    Nov. 9, 2021

that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”

the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

Troll.

And bison is an animal to be killed and sell their skin for money!!!!
    leaving the Native Indians to starve to death!!!!
    They are NOT human being???

together.

" In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless
    of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bmoore@21:1/5 to rst88...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 10 10:12:45 2021
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 10:06:44 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:44:49 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
    Nov. 9, 2021

that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of
    Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”

the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the
    Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of
    persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

Troll.
    And bison is an animal to be killed and sell their skin for money!!!! leaving the Native Indians to starve to death!!!!
    They are NOT human being???

Of course they are, troll. Uyghurs are not?

" In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three
    men together.

" In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “
    Regardless of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05