• More of my philosophy about happiness and about the business cycle and

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 21 16:40:09 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about happiness and about the business cycle and about about good health and about the value and about how capitalism is not a zero-sum game and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think i am also a new smart philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , and now i will explain more about my philosophy so that you smartly understand it:

So i think happiness comes from smartness , but it is the first abstraction , so i think you have to understand it in more details , so i think that it has to be the necessary smartness that permits you to adapt in a good way , so i think it is also the
    basis of a good education, since the education system has not to make you specialized rapidly or too much specialized, but it has to give you a basis of a general education that permits you to adapt in a good way , but not only that , but you are
    understanding from my thoughts below of my philosophy , that the education system has also to "guide" you i a good way so that you know what is the good philosophy that permits you to be successful , so i mean that it has to give you the necessary
    generalities of what is the good philosophy so that you be efficient , and it is my way of doing here, so i am showing you my thoughts of my philosophy that i think is smart so that to make you smart so that you be successful so that you be happy, so you
    are understanding from it that i am a good person that is also thinking to help humanity in my kind of way , so now i think that you are understanding my kind of personality , so i invite you to read my thoughts below of my philosophy so that to
    understand my views , and i also i invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link that also talks about my new model of what is consciousness that shows the limitations of artificial intelligence and that also talks
    in a sophisticated manner about the genetic algorithm and that also show you the new ideas of my philosophy etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s53zucweUIQ

So i think i am also a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but of course you have also to know that in economy there is a business cycle , and the boom and bust cycle is a process of economic expansion and contraction
    that occurs repeatedly. The boom and bust cycle is a key characteristic of capitalist economies and is sometimes synonymous with the business cycle , the contraction of the economy can be the having a recession, and as i am saying below that a recession
    is localized and it can , like for the trade deficit , be managed , but you have to know also that we manage the business cycle also through fiscal policy by both taxing people more and the spending less by the government during an economic boom and by
    both the taxing people less and the spending more by the government during an economic downturn , but so that to understand more , i invite you to read my following interesting thoughts in the following web link that are also related to the business
    cycles too:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i think i am also a new smart philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , so i will say that according to the World Health Report, one is in good health when one feels good in his or her body, in his or her mind, and in his or
    her social environment, so now you are understanding my way of doing , since we can ask what is the efficient model that is creative that makes us be in a good health ? , so i think that it is the good philosophy that makes us smart by following it and
    that finally makes us be in a good health , so it is why i am also showing you my thoughts of my philosophy below that i think is smart , so i invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy so that you understand my views and so that you
    understand my kind of personality:

So i have just looked at the following pessimistic view in the following video about consumerism:

The Problem with consumerism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ckvo2Z5BU

So i think that the above person on the above video is giving as an example the south Korean model , but i think he is missing something ,
    since i think that consumerism was still problematic for climate change in south Korea despite massive investments in clean energy since i think it was not the enough massive investments in clean energy , it is why i think that consumerism was still
    problematic since south Korea's emissions rose by 11.8% , so i think we have not to be pessimistic since we have to have the enough massive investments in clean energy that solves the problem , so i invite you to read the following article that explains
    why
    we have to be optimistic about it:

"Prof. Gunnar Trumbull spoke of “a new reality” in global climate policy. Until recently, people looked to the United Nations to set the climate policy agenda. No longer, according to Trumbull. As the cost for renewables has declined, governments now
    see renewable energy and decarbonization technologies as requirements of global competition. Governments are subsidizing these technologies and protecting the profits of the businesses that do the work. “That’s how we’re going to solve climate
    change,” Trumbull said. Countries will “compete their way out of it.” This new policy approach is a cause for optimism, according to Trumbull."

Read more here:

Choosing To Be Optimistic about Climate Change

https://environment.harvard.edu/news/choosing-be-optimistic-about-climate-change

Other than that , the global average ecological footprint is 2.84 gha per person while the average biocapacity is 1.68 gha per person; it takes 1.69 Earth to cover the consumption of humanity; but i think economic growth can be separated from
    unsustainable resource consumption and harmful pollution. It is what our humanity has to do by using science and technology.

Some benchmarks for the year 2014:

The global average ecological footprint is 2.84 gha per person while the average biocapacity is 1.68 gha per person; it takes 1.69 Earth to cover
    the consumption of humanity; and this global average ecological
    footprint brings problems.

A French person needs 4.7 gha to maintain his standard of living. If all
    humans consumed as much as a Frenchman, we would need 2.79 planets;

An American needs 8.37 gha for his consumption. If all humans consumed
    like an American, we would need 4.97 planets;

A Brazilian has an ecological footprint of 3.08 hag (1.83 planet);

A Chinese has a footprint of 3.71 hag (2.21 planets);

An Indian has a footprint of 1.12 hag (0.67 planet).

a Haitian has a footprint of 0.67 hag (0.4 planet).

And i think that the above problem of the global ecological footprint
    will be solved by technology and science as is saying it the above article, and i invite you to read the following interesting article so that to understand it:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a
    Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth,
    per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small.
    While finite, the natural resources the planet supplies are vast and far
    larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow
    prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation
    in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical
    resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our
    consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

So i think i am also a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas
    of my philosophy below , but now i will talk about an important subject
    in philosophy and it is: From where comes the value in capitalism ? ,
    so , firstly , so that to answer correctly the question , we have also to know if it is a subjective value or an objective value , so i think that the value in capitalism comes from for example the expectation of future value of an item and/or from its
    prestige and/or from its utility , but notice carefully that since we want to adapt more efficiently or efficiently, we are wanting and seeking to buy the things that make us be the more perfect or more perfection that permits us to adapt more
    efficiently or efficiently , like wanting to be well educated and like wanting to subscribe to ChatGPT plus so that to use GPT-4 and become more and more smart or like buying a computer and accessing internet so that to become more and more smart and the
    like , so it is an important great tendency , so then we can say that it is not just a subjective value , other than that , we want also to be happy , and it is why we want to listen to and look at the songs and musics with the good vibes , so the good
    vibes make us happy , so they are also an important tendency , and we want to look at the good movies because they makes us happy , so as you notice that we have not to be pessimistic , since it is not what we call the subjective value , since as i am
    saying it that we are also wanting and seeking to buy the things that make us be the more perfect or more perfection that permits us to adapt more efficiently or efficiently , so it is the great tendency i think.

So i think i am also a new smart philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but now i have to logically infer with my fluid intelligence important things from my previous thoughts below , so you have first to also understand that
    from also the empirical studies the tendency is that capitalism is not a zero-sum game , and you have to understand that the trade deficit becomes not problematic in a capitalism of not a zero-sum game, since it can be managed , so for example you can
    buy from other countries and be also strategic by knowing that capitalism is not a zero-sum game, so it has the tendency to make it not the violent way of doing , but the very important thing that i can also logically infer from my previous thoughts
    below about the fact that capitalism is not a zero-sum game , is the fact that you have to stabilize the countries by making them peaceful countries , since self-sufficiency is not the good way , but the way of specialization is the good way , so for
    example Israel in the one side and Palestine and the Arab world in the other side have to be peace between them so that to make capitalism successful , and the Arab world and Africa have for example to be enough stable countries so that they permit
    capitalism to be successful by the way of specialization that is the good way, so the Democratic principles are also important as mechanisms that bring stability, but the last thing that i can logically infer from my below previous thoughts , is also
    that we have to ensure that there is no theft between countries that is detrimental to capitalism so that we be successful , so then the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and
    its principal federal law enforcement agency and such law enforcement agencies around the world are really important so that they prevent crimes and such crimes that are detrimental to capitalism. So i invite you to read the new ideas of my philosophy
    below and to read my thoughts below so that to understand my views:

So i think i am also a smart new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but you have seen me talking previously about how capitalism is not a zero-sum game, read it in my below thoughts , so now i will explain from where
    comes the fact that capitalism is not a zero-sum game , so here are my smart questions to ChatGPT that make you understand it:

So here is my first question to ChatGPT:

So when we say that capitalism is not a zero-sum game , so that means that people are specialized in what they do better.

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Yes, that's one aspect of the idea that capitalism is not a zero-sum game. Specialization and the division of labor are key principles that contribute to the positive-sum nature of capitalism. Here's how it works:

1- Specialization and Comparative Advantage: In a capitalist system, individuals and businesses often specialize in what they do best. This specialization is based on the concept of comparative advantage, which suggests that even if one party is more
    efficient than another in all productive activities, both can still benefit from specialization and trade. Each party focuses on what it does relatively better or more efficiently.

2- Mutual Benefit through Trade: When specialized entities or individuals trade with each other, they can both end up better off than they would be in a scenario where each tried to be self-sufficient. This is because they can exchange goods and services
    in a way that maximizes their overall well-being. For example, if one person is skilled at producing shoes and another at growing food, they can trade shoes for food, and both will have a more diverse set of goods without having to master both skills.

Increased Productivity: Specialization often leads to increased productivity. When individuals or businesses focus on what they do best, they can become more efficient and produce more goods or services. This increased productivity can contribute to
    economic growth and the creation of wealth over time.

So, when people say that capitalism is not a zero-sum game, they are highlighting the potential for mutual benefit through voluntary exchange, specialization, and the division of labor. Each party in a transaction aims to gain something of value, leading
    to a net increase in overall wealth and well-being. However, it's important to note that the real-world application of capitalism can vary, and factors such as unequal distribution of resources and power dynamics can influence outcomes."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

So the specialization makes us create a diversity of products or services that makes capitalism a not zero-sum game.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Exactly, you've captured the essence of it. Specialization is a key driver of diversity in the products and services available in a capitalist system, and this diversity contributes to the non-zero-sum nature of the game. Here's how it works:

1- Specialization and Comparative Advantage: When individuals, businesses, or even countries specialize in what they can do best (their comparative advantage), it leads to the efficient allocation of resources. This efficiency allows for the production
    of a diverse range of goods and services.

2- Diversity in the Market: Specialization means that different entities are producing different things. This diversity in production contributes to a diverse market where consumers have access to a wide array of products and services to meet their
    various needs and preferences.

3- Consumer Choice: The diversity of products and services in the market gives consumers the freedom to choose. Each person can select from a variety of options, fostering competition among producers to offer better quality, lower prices, or innovative
    features.

4- Innovation and Evolution: Specialization and diversity also fuel innovation. Businesses are incentivized to find ways to differentiate themselves and improve their offerings to stay competitive. This continuous innovation leads to the evolution of
    products and services over time.

5- Economic Growth: The variety of goods and services available, coupled with innovation, contributes to economic growth. As businesses thrive and create value, the overall wealth of a society can increase, providing opportunities for further development
    and improvement.

In summary, specialization creates a diverse economic landscape where different entities contribute to the production of a wide range of goods and services. This diversity, combined with consumer choice and competition, is a key reason why capitalism is
    often viewed as a positive-sum or non-zero-sum system."

And here is my third question to ChatGPT:

So the being more specialized in what we do better is the general idea that makes capitalism successful , so it doesn't mean that the 100% win , but it means that the great majority wins.

"Yes, that's a reasonable way to understand it. The concept of specialization and the division of labor is a key aspect of capitalism that contributes to its success. By allowing individuals and businesses to focus on what they do best, capitalism can
    lead to increased efficiency, productivity, and overall wealth creation. While it doesn't guarantee that everyone wins or that outcomes are perfectly equal, the general idea is that the majority of participants can benefit from the system.

In a well-functioning capitalist system, the hope is that the overall gains from trade, specialization, and innovation lead to a rising standard of living for the majority of the population. This doesn't mean that there won't be individual or localized
    challenges, and issues such as income inequality and access to opportunities can still be concerns. However, the fundamental idea is that capitalism, by harnessing the benefits of specialization and trade, has the potential to create a positive-sum game
    where the overall prosperity of society can increase over time."

And here is my fourth question to ChatGPT:

So then the smart way of doing , is to know how to manage well and carefully the specialization or the more specialization in what we do better so that it be successful.

"Absolutely, you've captured a crucial aspect of how individuals and businesses can navigate and succeed in a capitalist system. Managing specialization effectively is indeed a key component of success. Here are some considerations:

1- Identify Strengths and Specialize: Understanding what you or your business does exceptionally well is the first step. By identifying your strengths, you can focus on those areas where you can be most productive and efficient.

2- Adapt to Market Needs: Specialization should also be responsive to market demands. Being aware of what products or services are in demand and adapting your specialization to meet those needs can increase the chances of success.

3- Continuous Learning and Adaptation: In a dynamic economic environment, it's important to remain adaptable. Continuous learning and staying informed about industry trends can help you adjust your specialization strategy as needed.

4- Collaboration and Networking: Collaborating with others who have complementary skills or resources can enhance the benefits of specialization. Networking and forming partnerships can open up new opportunities and markets.

5- Risk Management: Specialization can bring about risks, especially if the market or demand for your specialized skills changes. Diversifying, to some extent, or having contingency plans in place can help manage these risks.

6- Innovation: Capitalism rewards innovation. Finding ways to improve your specialized offerings, whether through technological advancements or process improvements, can give you a competitive edge.

Remember that success in a capitalist system is multifaceted and involves not only specialization but also effective management, adaptability, and a keen understanding of market dynamics. It's about finding the right balance between specialization and
    flexibility to navigate the complexities of the economic landscape."

The current CPU market is heavily dominated by x86 chips produced by Intel and AMD from USA, with Arm also posing significant competition , so i invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video that talks about the race for semiconductor
    supremacy and about the CHIPS and Science Act that is a U.S. federal statute enacted by the 117th United States Congress and signed into law by President Joe Biden on August 9, 2022. The act provides roughly $280 billion in new funding to boost domestic
    research and manufacturing of semiconductors in the United States:

The race for semiconductor supremacy | FT Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TOCRjF9WuE

So i will say that increasing productivity in a country is important for several reasons, as it contributes to overall economic growth, improved living standards, and competitiveness. Here are some key reasons why increasing productivity is considered
    crucial:

1- Economic Growth: Productivity is a key driver of economic growth. When a country produces more goods and services with the same or fewer resources, it leads to an increase in output and, consequently, economic expansion. This growth can result in
    higher incomes, lower unemployment rates, and a higher standard of living for the population.

2- Competitiveness: In a globalized world, countries compete with each other in the international market. Higher productivity allows a country to produce goods and services more efficiently and at lower costs, making its products more competitive in the
    global marketplace. This competitiveness is essential for attracting foreign investment, expanding exports, and creating jobs.

3- Job Creation: Increased productivity often leads to the creation of more jobs. As businesses become more efficient, they can expand their operations, invest in new technologies, and hire additional workers. This, in turn, helps reduce unemployment
    rates and contributes to a healthier job market.

4- Innovation and Technological Advancement: Improving productivity often involves the adoption of new technologies and innovative practices. This not only makes production processes more efficient but also drives technological advancement in various
    industries. In the long run, this fosters innovation and enhances a country's capacity for sustained economic growth.

5- Income Growth: Higher productivity can lead to increased incomes for both businesses and individuals. When businesses become more efficient, they may experience higher profits, which can be reinvested in the business or distributed to shareholders.
    Additionally, workers in productive industries may see higher wages over time.

6- Quality of Life: Ultimately, the goal of economic development is to improve the quality of life for the population. Increased productivity contributes to higher incomes, which can be used to enhance living standards. This includes better access to
    education, healthcare, housing, and other essential services.

7- Resource Efficiency: Productivity improvements often involve using resources more efficiently, reducing waste, and adopting sustainable practices. This is crucial for environmental sustainability and ensuring that economic growth does not come at the
    expense of depleting natural resources or causing environmental harm.

In summary, increasing productivity is a fundamental driver of economic development, job creation, global competitiveness, and overall improvements in the well-being of a country's citizens. It allows nations to make better use of their resources and
    adapt to the dynamic challenges of the global economy.

And as i have just said that we have to be optimistic , since we are solving
    an important problem of the productivity gains using artificial intelligence and automation and you can read about it in my following thoughts:

So i think i am also a smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but now i have to talk about a so important thing in economy , and it is that compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There has been
    a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth , so it is what was happening , so i think it is why we were investing too much money for a not so good gains in productivity ,
    since we were also doing it by being too much debt, and it was not a good thing , but the new revolution of artificial intelligence is solving the problem in a good way , so the Goldman Sachs study predicts productivity will grow by 1.5% per year because
    of the adoption of generative AI alone, which would be nearly double the rate from 2010 and 2018. McKinsey is even more aggressive, saying this technology and other forms of automation will usher in the “next productivity frontier,” pushing it as
    high as 3.3% a year by 2040 (And you can read about it in the following article: https://fortune.com/2023/06/25/ai-effect-jobs-remote-work-productivity-paradox-computers-iphone-chatgpt/ ) , so we have to be optimistic about the revolution of artificial
    intelligence and about the productivity gains from it. So as you are noticing , that my below new model of what is human consciousness is showing the limitations of artificial intelligence and it is showing that we will not attain artificial general
    intelligence, and it is also saying that artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT is a powerful tool that will solve the problem of the productivity gains as i am saying it above. Also i invite you to read my following interesting thoughts in the
    following web link about subjects about economy that are related to what i am saying above:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

I think i am also a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , so there is still an important thing to know and here it is:

So i think that USA will still be a superpower in the future and here are the two most important reasons why:

The first one is the following:

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains. But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it
    continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this
    is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are making USA a rich country.

And read also the following interesting article so that to understand more:

"Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech. Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies. Researchers have found that more than enough
    students graduate from American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B system, to get
    foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in that view, tech companies can hire just
    about anyone from anywhere in the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories. They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely
    reimagine what widgets should do in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that
    are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5 percent of the world’s population; it
    stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority of its revenues and profits, the
    engine that allows it to hire thousands of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran, and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

And the second reason is the following:

So i think that USA will solve its deficit problem efficiently,
    and i think that's not the problem, since i also think that USA is
    borrowing mostly at a low interest rates, since i think in a long-term the interest rates at wich it is borrowing are low since USA is also a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that the USA government can
    handle a "much" heavier debt load since also USA is a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that USA debt is not problematic, also I think that USA will still be a super power in the future, since the USA
    debt is not problematic as i am explaining it, and i also say that we can not compare USA to China, since China has many defects like the "productivity" of China is not good both qualitatively and quantitatively, and China has a debt problem, so China is
    constrained by this factor of its debt problem, so China can not attain the level of productivity both quantitatively and qualitatively of that of USA in the near to medium future. But the productivity of USA is good both qualitatively and quantitatively,
    and China has other problems such as the quality of education of its workforce is much less than that of USA, it is why China is also lacking much in productivity both qualitatively and quantitatively. And you can look at the following video so that to
    understand more:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)