• More of my philosophy about the future and about pragmatism and about r

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 10:13:40 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the future and about pragmatism and about redistribution of income and wealth and about how to not be pessimistic about the world and about the good spirit and about smartness and about identity and about artificial
    intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i invite you to read carefully my following new interesting thoughts about the future of our humanity so that to understand some really important things:

"NASA is trying to figure out how to contain a supervolcano that could destroy humanity, NASA researchers are considering cooling by water,
    NASA has an alternative solution: drill 10 kilometers deep into the supervolcano and pump water down under high pressure. This would slowly lower the temperature day by day.

Above all, it is important to drill into the sides of the volcano instead of directly at the tip of the magma reservoir, because drilling there could even accelerate the eruption of the volcano. The catch is that the plan comes with a hefty pricetag: $3.
    46 billion."

Read more here:

https://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-is-looking-at-how-to-contain-a-volcano-that-may-wipe-out-humanity-2018-10

"Nasa’s ambitious plan to save Earth from a supervolcano

"There are around 20 known supervolcanoes on Earth, with major eruptions occurring on average once every 100,000 years. One of the greatest threats an eruption may pose is thought to be starvation, with a prolonged volcanic winter potentially prohibiting
    civilisation from having enough food for the current population. And Supervolcano threat is substantially greater than the asteroid or comet threat."

Read more here:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20170817-nasas-ambitious-plan-to-save-earth-from-a-supervolcano

So the most recent Supervolcano eruption was the Taupo eruption in New Zealand, which occurred approximately 26,500 years ago , so since as saying it the above article that the major eruptions are occurring on average once every 100,000 years , so it
    makes it a low probability to have a major eruption in the next 1000 years.

And Asteroids that pose a significant threat to Earth are relatively rare , but i invite you to read the following interesting article so that to understand how can we stop an asteroid from hitting Earth:

https://globalnews.ca/news/9456973/protecting-earth-asteroid/

Also Supernova explosions are not common events, and the likelihood of a supernova close enough to Earth to cause harm is extremely low. A supernova occurs when a massive star reaches the end of its life cycle and undergoes a catastrophic explosion.
    While these events release an enormous amount of energy and can outshine entire galaxies, the distances between stars in our Milky Way galaxy are vast, reducing the chances of a supernova affecting Earth.

So i think what is so important is also to avoid the damages to our civilization that can be caused by severe solar storms, so notice how i am giving the probabilities of it below , but you have to be careful and be sure that we be safe from the damages
    of the severe solar storms, so read my following thoughts about it:

I have just read the following new article on Interesting Engineering , and i invite you to read it:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/huge-solar-storm-proof-found-in-14300-year-old-tree-rings

So the above article is not so precise, so here is more information so that
    you know about the probability of it:

A study published in 2019 found the chance of a Carrington-like event occurring before 2029 is less than 1.9 percent.

Are we ready for the next Big Solar storm?

Read more here:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/are-we-ready-for-the-next-big-solar-storm

And based on available data, there's roughly a one percent chance of seeing another Miyake Event within the next decade and a Miyake Event can be 80 times more powerful than a Carrington-like event, read more here in the following article:

https://phys.org/news/2022-10-tree-insight-devastating-storms.html#:~:text='%20or%20outburst.%22-,Dr.,what%20harms%20it%20may%20cause.

University of Tübingen's researchers unveil a groundbreaking solar cell for decentralized green hydrogen production, revolutionizing renewable energy. This breakthrough technology opens the door to large-scale applications, even with lower efficiencies.
    This advancement have the potential to make a significant contribution to energy supply and the reduction of CO2 emissions on a global scale.

Read more here on Interesting Engineering:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/solar-cell-powers-green-hydrogen-production

Cows and other farm animals produce about 14% of human-induced climate emissions, and it is methane from their burps and manure that is seen as both the biggest concern and best opportunity for tackling global heating. Methane is more potent at warming
    the earth than carbon dioxide and it is an important emission target for policymakers because it leaves the atmosphere more quickly than carbon dioxide. The world's one billion+ cows are responsible for about 40% of global methane emissions - a
    significant contributor to global warming. And i invite you to read carefully the following new article from Interesting Engineering about how scientists have just engineered climate-smart cows with 10 to 20 times more milk, and it permits to reduce the
    number of cows so that to reduce much more global warming , since Methane is responsible for around 30% of the current rise in global temperature:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/scientists-engineer-climate-smart-cows-with-10-to-20-times-more-milk

"Prof. Gunnar Trumbull spoke of “a new reality” in global climate policy. Until recently, people looked to the United Nations to set the climate policy agenda. No longer, according to Trumbull. As the cost for renewables has declined, governments now
    see renewable energy and decarbonization technologies as requirements of global competition. Governments are subsidizing these technologies and protecting the profits of the businesses that do the work. “That’s how we’re going to solve climate
    change,” Trumbull said. Countries will “compete their way out of it.” This new policy approach is a cause for optimism, according to Trumbull."

Read more here:

Choosing To Be Optimistic about Climate Change

https://environment.harvard.edu/news/choosing-be-optimistic-about-climate-change

And i think that phosphorus is not really a problem, since read the following carefully so that you notice it:

Pedro Sanchez, director of the Agriculture and Food Security Center at the Earth Institute, does not believe there is a phosphorus shortage. “In my long 50-year career, “ he said, “once every decade, people say we are going to run out of phosphorus.
    Each time this is disproven. All the most reliable estimates show that we have enough phosphate rock resources to last between 300 and 400 more years.”

Read more here:

https://news.climate.columbia.edu/2013/04/01/phosphorus-essential-to-life-are-we-running-out/

"Rare Metals and Metalloids (RMs) are physically and chemically dissimilar to rare earth elements. However the RMs are diverse and share few overarching similarities. The critical rare metals (RMs) and metalloids discussed in this section are niobium,
    tantalum, cobalt, indium, zirconium, gallium, and lithium. Most of these elements are mined in substantial quantities that meet world demand. However, the few countries that possess economically viable sources of critical elements are also experiencing
    booms in technological industry, exploitation of workers, and political instability. This endangers the world supply of RMs over the next 100 years unless changes are made to mining and the consumption of these elements. This overview will serve to
    outline basic background information behind this element group."

Read more here:

https://web.mit.edu/12.000/www/m2016/finalwebsite/elements/ree.html

"The rare earth elements (REEs) are comprised of the lanthanide elements plus scandium and yttrium, which have similar physical properties and are often found in the same ores and deposits. Specifically, REEs include the light REEs (LREEs) such as
    lanthanum, cerium, praseodymium, neodymium, samarium, europium, and the heavy REEs (HREEs) gadolinium, terbium, dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, lutetium, scandium and yttrium.

While most of these elements are not actually rare in terms of general amount of these elements in the earth's crust, they are rarely found in sufficient abundance in a single location for their mining to be economically viable. REEs have many important
    applications in modern technology for which there is no equal substitute, but an increasing demand for these elements is straining supply."

Read more here:

https://web.mit.edu/12.000/www/m2016/finalwebsite/elements/ree.html

"Today, the world produces 150% more food on only 13% more land compared with 1960, thanks to many innovations in food production made over the years. We produce enough food to feed 1.5x the global population. That's enough to feed 10 billion yet we are
    at just over 7 billion currently. There is enough for everyone."

Read more here:

https://news.thin-ink.net/p/we-produce-enough-food-to-feed-15#:~:text=Today%2C%20the%20world%20produces%20150,There%20is%20enough%20for%20everyone.

And read here on the following journal of substainable agriculture so that to notice it:

We Already Grow Enough Food for 10 Billion People

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10440046.2012.695331

And the world population is expected to reach 10.4 billion in 2100 and to stabilize at 10 billion around year 2070.

Read more here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12281418/

So i don't think food for the growing population is a problem , and notice
    that in year 2080 or 2100 we will be so powerful because of the exponential progress of our humanity, so we are going to solve many many of our problems, and i invite you to look at the following interesting video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , so now i will talk more so that to make you understand
    my way of doing that is , i think , pragmatic. So as you are noticing , i am also talking about economy and about capitalism and giving a great importance to them, since it is the difficult part , i mean having a successful economy is for example much
    more difficult than the redistribution of income and wealth , other than that , you have to know that the competition for the reward in capitalism increases in an appreciable way both productivity and quality and it has as a result of advancing the
    standard of living of people, so then from my new idea of my philosophy below , you have to notice that i am saying that even with the existence of a low class or lower class, i think that the solution is to enhance the quality of the lives of the low
    class or lower class using technology such as the providing with tools on internet such as Youtube and Facebook and ChatGPT and the like , so i think that technology enhances the quality of our lives , so then i think you are understanding more my way of
    doing of my philosophy , since from my explanation you are understanding that capitalism makes the things optimized and efficient by the way of competition for the reward that by the way of innovation brings technologies that enhances the quality of our
    lives , and it is why i am also talking about technology in an appreciable way in my below thoughts , and of course that in the competition for the reward in capitalism , the reward has to also be the good reward by allowing the rich to be rich in
    capitalism.

So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

So i think i am also a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but as you are noticing i am not speaking about redistribution of income and wealth , and we know that redistribution of income and wealth is the transfer of
    income and wealth (including physical property) from some individuals to others through a social mechanism such as taxation, welfare, public services, land reform, monetary policies, confiscation, divorce or tort law. The term typically refers to
    redistribution on an economy-wide basis rather than between selected individuals. So you have to understand why i am not speaking about redistribution of income and wealth , since i am considering that economy is much more important , since when the
    economy is successful , so the rest of how to do the redistribution of income and wealth becomes easy , so i think that we have to give a great importance to economy so that to be successful , since having a successful economy is much more difficult than
    the redistribution of income and wealth , so then you are understanding my way of doing in my philosophy , so i invite you to read carefully my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i am also a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , so i have just talked about the lifestyle of Western countries and about the lifestyle of the Arab world , so i think we have not
    to be pessimistic about the lifestyle of Western countries , since there is still the conservatives in USA and in other countries of the western world that take care of the family values etc. , so then i think that you have to look at my new ideas of my philosophy below and be optimistic:

So i think i am a new smart philosopher , and i think what remains is also to know that a recession is localized , so it is like the trade deficit and they are both not so problematic since they can be both managed , and depression is really rare and it
    is unlikely , so i think that holistically we can be optimistic , since you have to read my below thoughts in the below web link about capitalism so that you notice it , other than that you have to understand that the Democratic principles in Democracy
    are like competition for the reward in capitalism , since competition for the reward also creates diversity of choices of products and services and of the price or quantity or quality , so Democratic principles of Democracy are like competition for the
    reward that creates the diversity of choices in a form of the political parties , so of course the choices in Democracy have to be sellable like in capitalism , i mean if you are extremist like a political party of the far-right or if you are extremist
    like neo-nazis or if you are extremist like white supremacists and the like, so i think this kind of extremism is not sellable in Democracy or it is really difficult to be sellable, and of course that in Democracy the medias have to inform objectively
    about the choices, and notice carefully that i am saying that we have to be optimistic about competition for the reward in capitalism as i am explaining it in my below thoughts of my philosophy as the following:

So i think you are understanding my thoughts about competition for the reward in capitalism, so you have to read them below , so as you are noticing from my thoughts below that we have to be optimistic about capitalism , also you have to understand that
    the trade deficit is holistically not a really a problem , since you have to understand that , holistically , capitalism is not a zero sum game and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still
    ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital , so then i think that you can buy from other countries so that to be strategic by also knowing that the trade deficit is not really holistically a problem like i am explaining it, so it is
    the same for competition for the reward in capitalism , so you can be competition for the reward in capitalism by knowing that holistically capitalism is not a zero sum game and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living
    standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital , so then competition for the reward in capitalism is not really a problem, like in the case of the trade deficit, so i think that we can be optimistic about
    capitalism , and i invite you to read
    all my thoughts in the following web link so that to understand my views on capitalism and on different subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s53zucweUIQ

I think i am a new smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link , so i think there is one other new idea of my philosophy that i will add to my philosophy and it is the following:

So it is a failure to think that we have to make all the individuals of the society rich so that they be happy , since i think that we will still
    have the low class and the average class and high class , so how can we solve the problem ? , so i think that the solution comes from technology ,
    since when you look at for example at the tools of internet like Youtube and Facebook and ChatGPT and the like , they have enhanced the quality of our lives , so i think that it is the idea , since i think that the quality of our lives are enhanced by
    technology and it is why i am giving a great importance to technology by also talking about it in my below thoughts , so i think from my thoughts about capitalism in the below web link and from my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link and from
    my thoughts below, i think that we have to be optimistic about the future , since i also think that from my thoughts in the below web link about artificial intelligence you can notice that artificial intelligence will mainly augment humans , but will not
    replace humans, so we have to be optimistic about it , other than that here is also one part of my thoughts about artificial intelligence that also shows one important benefit of artificial intelligence and automation:

So i think i am also a smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but now i have to talk about a so important thing in economy , and it is that compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There has been
    a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth , so it is what was happening , so i think it is why we were investing too much money for a not so good gains in productivity ,
    since we were also doing it by being too much debt, and it was not a good thing , but the new revolution of artificial intelligence is solving the problem in a good way , so the Goldman Sachs study predicts productivity will grow by 1.5% per year because
    of the adoption of generative AI alone, which would be nearly double the rate from 2010 and 2018. McKinsey is even more aggressive, saying this technology and other forms of automation will usher in the “next productivity frontier,” pushing it as
    high as 3.3% a year by 2040 (And you can read about it in the following article: https://fortune.com/2023/06/25/ai-effect-jobs-remote-work-productivity-paradox-computers-iphone-chatgpt/ ) , so we have to be optimistic about the revolution of artificial
    intelligence and about the productivity gains from it. So as you are noticing , that my below new model of what is human consciousness is showing the limitations of artificial intelligence and it is showing that we will not attain artificial general
    intelligence, and it is also saying that artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT is a powerful tool that will solve the problem of the productivity gains as i am saying it above. Also i invite you to read my following interesting thoughts in the
    following web link about subjects about economy that are related to what i am saying above:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i think i am also a smart new philosopher, and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link , so now i will talk about an
    interesting subject , so as you are noticing that i look like a smart guy ,
    so why i look like a smart guy ?, so of course i can talk and think and write and read in english or french or arabic , but you have to understand from
    where comes smartness so that you understand how i am a smart guy , so i say that smartness comes not only from the IQ and not only from knowledge , but also from experience , so experience also creates the
    knowledge , but so that to abstract correctly , i have to show that
    smartness also comes from experience , and not only that , but smartness can come from the tools that you are using, and i am also explaining it like the following:

So i have just looked at the following video , and i invite you to look at it carefully:

The Dawn of Superhumans - Evolution 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTbWLh1aRYo

So i think that the above video is not saying that we are already in the era of Cyborgs, and here is my logical proof of it:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i have just received the following answer from a person in the french newsgroup forum of fr.soc.politique, so
    here it is and read it carefully:

"Inventing scalable algorithms and algorithms is a great achievement, but it does not necessarily make someone "smart." "

So i think that i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that the above person is saying that the process of inventing scalable algorithms and algorithms doesn't necessarily make someone "smart", but i think that the above person
    is not answering correctly, since i think that the above person is speaking about the "process" of "inventing", but you have to know that the scalable algorithms and algorithms can be the finished invented tool and you can also make yourself smart by
    using or selling this finished invented tool, so the making yourself smart doesn't come just from IQ and the culture , but the making yourself smart can come from using or selling the finished invented tool. So then you can for example make yourself
    smart by knowing how to "use" the tool of internet, and the knowing how to use the tool that we call internet can be a not so difficult process that make you smart, so then we can logically infer that the smartness that is the tool of internet is an "
    extension" of smartness of humans that is used so that to become smart, so then we can then logically infer that you can become like a Cyborg by using this or that tool such as internet, so then smartness is not only IQ and culture, but it is the "
    extension" of you and of your smartness that is the "tool" such as internet, since the tool such as internet is also an artificial smartness, so we are not just humans, but we are becoming like Cyborgs by using smart tools such as internet or ChatGPT as
    extensions of us.

And here is more logical proof of a video from Elon Musk that says that we are already Cyborgs and look at it carefully:

We are already cyborgs | Elon Musk | Code Conference 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGPuUQsDjo

So you have to understand that i look like a smart guy since i am also inventing the tools that make me smart , like inventing new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in the below web link and and like inventing many algorithms and like inventing a
    new model of what is consciousness that you can read in the below web link and like inventing new proverbs that you can read in the below web link and like inventing new poems of and poems of Love that you can read in the below web link , and not only
    that , but i am an educated guy and not only that but i am an experienced guy , since smartness comes also from experience, and here is more of my thoughts about my experience:

I have worked both in Quebec Canada and in New Brunswick Canada as a software developer and as a network administrator, and i have also worked for an Hospital in USA as a software developer consultant and they were satisfied about my work, and so that to
    know more about me and about my personality , i invite you to read my below thoughts:

I can talk more and more about me, so i am an experienced white Arab too, since i have also travelled around the world and i have visited Soviet Union in year 1986 for around 4 months when i was 18 years old and i have also learned about communism when i
    was in Soviet Union for around 4 months , and i have also travelled and visited Western Europe for around 1 year period when i was 14 years and when i was 19 years old , so i have then visited Spain and France and Belgium and Germany and the Netherlands
    and i have also travelled from my country Morocco to visit Libya for 4 months when i was 17 years old and i have learned about it , and i have also travelled and visited Algeria , and i have of course lived in Canada since year 1989 , and of course i
    know a lot about USA and i have already worked for an Hospital in USA as a software developer consultant, and of course i can think and speak and write and read english or french or arabic, and i am now 54 years old.

So i think i am also a smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link , so now i will talk about a very important subject in philosophy , and it is about human identity , so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the most important thing in human identity ?

So i think it is like philosophy and it is like psychology , i mean that the most important thing in human identity is that you have to have mechanisms like engines that makes you propels upwards towards success , and i think that the mechanisms is that
    you have to have something inside your human identity that makes you a positive energy that propels you upwards towards success , so let's take for example Israel , so what is the mechanisms in the human identity of jews that made Israel more successful ?
    , so i think that it is that jews think of themselves smart since they are smart , so it permits to make jews be confident in themselves and it makes them believe in themselves when they want to do something so that to be successful , so i think it is
    the philosophy and the psychology of it , so how for example Arabs or black people can do the same ? , so i think that the best way for Arabs is to show that they are capable of being successful in a kind of way that permit Arabs to be confident in
    themselves and to believe in themselves and that propels Arabs upwards towards success, and it is what also i am doing as a white Arab by being an inventor by inventing new ideas of philosophy and by inventing many algorithms and by inventing a new model
    of what is consciousness and by inventing many proverbs and by inventing many poems and poems of Love , and you can read them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s53zucweUIQ

So i think it is the philosophy and the psychology that permit you to give a human identity to yourself that permit you to believe in yourself and to be confident in yourself so that to be successful. And it is why i am posting the following about Arabs
    so that to make you notice how Arabs are successful inventors too:

And so that to understand more about how Arabs are smart, i invite you
    to read my following thoughts so that to understand my views:

As the jews are smart people, I think that Arabs are smart people too, since other than the smart Arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999, read about it below, there is a new smart Arab from Egypt who has just invented the
    fastest optical “transistor” that is a million times faster than the speed of the current semiconductor-based transistor, and you can read about it in the following two articles:

Egyptian world of attoseconds.. the fastest optical “transistor”

Read more here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-world-of-attoseconds-the-fastest-optical-transistor.761639/

And read also in the following article:

Optical switching at record speeds opens door for ultrafast, light-based electronics and computers

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2023-03-optical-door-ultrafast-light-based-electronics.html

And you can read the following web page about the arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ahmed-Zewail

And I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article about arab american immigrants so that to notice it:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally, distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361), Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The innovative flair arab Inventors bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And read the following interesting article about arabs:

Research: Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative

It turns out that the U.S. is a major home for Arab inventors. In the five-year period from 2009 to 2013, there were 8,786 U.S. patent applications in our data set that had at least one Arab inventor. Of the total U.S. patent applications, 3.4% had at
    least one Arab inventor, despite the fact that Arab inventors represent only 0.3% of the total population.

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2017/02/arab-inventors-make-the-u-s-more-innovative

And so that to notice how Arabs are smart people, i invite you to read
    my following thoughts about them on the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/MPEszysNKhw

"The US, current leader in quantum computing, had the most quantum computing publications between 2011 and 2020. Other success factors include its established and well-funded ecosystem, and a strong track record in researching and commercialising new
    tech. Meanwhile, China has focused on a well-funded and tightly coordinated quantum programme involving academia, government, and industry. The result? A cohesive strategy that could enable China to surpass the US."

Read more here in the following new article:

Strengthening the quantum computing ecosystem in India

https://www.dqindia.com/strengthening-the-quantum-computing-ecosystem-in-india/

And I invite you to read the following interesting new article from ScienceDaily that says that imperfect timekeeping places significant limit on quantum computers , but it is quick to emphasise that the message is not entirely pessimistic, because the
    problem could be mitigated in the future by designing clever error correction protocols , so then quantum computers can scale to much more large algorithms, so read the following new interesting article from ScienceDaily so that to understand:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/10/231030194558.htm

Also i invite you to read my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link :

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

AMD-Powered Frontier remains fastest supercomputer in the world, Intel-Powered Aurora takes second with half-scale result

Read more here in the following article:

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-amd-top500-fastest-supercomputer-frontier-aurora-exaflop

And Intel shares the latest info about Aurora supercomputer , i invite you to read it in the following article:

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-supercomputing-2023-aurora-xeon-max-gpu-gaudi-granite-rapids

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)