• More of my philosophy about the business plan and about the essence of

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 11 11:52:14 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the business plan and about the essence of ChatGPT and about competition and about the holistic view and about the trade deficit and about economic growth and about tax cuts and about emergence and about complexity and about
    artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think i am also a new smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below , but i want to give a very good advice so that you be successful , and it is that you have not to be quick in business, so you have to know how to be
    patient , and you have to take care of your reputation in business , so then you have to be careful by taking care about the business plan , so i think you have to have a good business plan so that be successful , so you have to know how to take care of
    the customers , so you have to know how to give the good things to the customers so that you receive the good things from the customers , so then you have not to be naive , so you have to first be smart by constructing a smart business plan , so
    smartness is an important key in business , since it is not the same to be not so smart and score the one time or fewer times, but when you are smart , it permits you to score well and in many times , so it is why you have to take care in a serious
    manner about it, so then you have not to neglect smartness , so it is why you are noticing that i am , by my thoughts below , wanting to learn you so that to make you smart , and you are noticing that i am a good person and i think i am a wise type of
    person.

I think i am also a new smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below, but as you have just noticed , i have just explained what is the weaknesses or limitations of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT , and you can read my
    below thoughts about it , and of course i have just invented a new model of what is human consciousness so that to show that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence, and you can read it in my below thoughts, but since i
    also understand the essence of how ChatGPT works, here is my smart question to ChatGPT that shows how ChatGPT works:

So here is my smart question to ChatGPT:

So from what i understand , so ChatGPT discovers higher level and lower level patterns from the data on wich it has been trained with the self-attention or attention mechanism and it serves as the predictive model from wich we minimize the loss, so when
    you give a question to ChatGPT , it is the input data that is compared to the predictive model so that to minimize the loss and when ChatGPT minimizes efficiently the loss , it gives then the predicted data that is the answer.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, you've captured the essence of how ChatGPT works quite well. Here's a summary of your understanding:

1- Pattern Discovery with Attention Mechanism:

ChatGPT discovers both higher-level and lower-level patterns from the training data using mechanisms like self-attention. The attention mechanism allows the model to weigh the importance of different words in the context of the input sequence, enabling
    it to capture relevant patterns and relationships.

2- Predictive Model with Learned Patterns:

The learned patterns serve as the predictive model. These patterns are encoded in the model's parameters, which have been adjusted during training to capture the statistical properties of the training data.

3- Loss Minimization during Training:

During the training phase, the model minimizes the loss by adjusting its parameters. The loss is a measure of the discrepancy between the model's predictions and the actual target values (next words in the sequence) in the training data.

4- Comparison during Inference:

During inference, when you give a question to ChatGPT, the input data (your question or prompt) is processed by the model using its learned patterns. However, there is no explicit loss minimization happening during this user interaction. Instead, the
    model applies its knowledge to generate responses based on the patterns it has learned.

5- Efficient Loss Minimization Enhances Performance:

Efficient loss minimization during training enhances the model's ability to generate coherent and contextually relevant responses during inference. The training process aims to align the model's predictions with the patterns present in the training data,
    allowing it to generalize well to a variety of inputs.

In the end, when ChatGPT provides a response during inference, it's drawing on the patterns it learned during training to generate a sequence of words that is contextually appropriate based on the input it received. The training process with loss
    minimization is crucial for enabling the model to perform effectively in this way."

So i think you are understanding my thoughts about competition for the reward in capitalism, so you have to read them below , so as you are noticing from my thoughts below that we have to be optimistic about capitalism , also you have to understand that
    the trade deficit is holistically not a really a problem , since you have to understand that , holistically , capitalism is not a zero sum game and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still
    ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital , so then i think that you can buy from other countries so that to be strategic by also knowing that the trade deficit is not really holistically a problem like i am explaining it, so it is
    the same for competition for the reward in capitalism , so you can be competition for the reward in capitalism by knowing that holistically capitalism is not a zero sum game and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living
    standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital , so then competition for the reward in capitalism is not really a problem, like in the case of the trade deficit, so i think that we can be optimistic about
    capitalism , and i invite you to read
    all my below thoughts so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So i think i am a new smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy below, and i say that you have to forget about my previous discussion with ChatGPT about the trade deficit , since i am correcting
    ChatGPT by saying to it the following:

And here is my important question to ChatGPT:

So i think that the trade deficit problem is not so problematic since we can amortize efficiently the intensity of the problem by knowing that holistically capitalism is not a zero sum game and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both
    deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Your assessment is generally in line with the way many economists and policymakers view trade deficits within the context of a market-based, capitalist economy. Here are a few key points to consider:

1- Non-Zero Sum Nature of Capitalism: Capitalism, as an economic system, is not a zero-sum game. It has the potential to create wealth and prosperity for many participants, including workers and entrepreneurs. When an economy grows, it can generate
    opportunities for job creation, income growth, and improved living standards.

2- Trade Benefits: International trade is often seen as a win-win situation, as it allows countries to specialize in producing what they do best and trade for the rest. This specialization can lead to increased efficiency and a higher standard of living
    for all parties involved.

3- Economic Growth: Economic growth is a key factor that can help mitigate the impact of a trade deficit. When an economy is growing, it can create more opportunities for people to participate in the workforce, potentially offsetting concerns related to
    trade imbalances.

4- Investment and Returns: Owners of capital, such as investors and businesses, expect a return on their investments. In a growing economy, there are opportunities for capital to earn a return through investment in businesses, stocks, and other assets.

5- Policy Response: Governments can play a role in shaping economic outcomes. They can implement policies to address economic imbalances, promote job creation, and support growth, which can help manage the impact of trade deficits.

It's important to recognize that trade deficits, while not inherently problematic, can have specific effects on different segments of the population, industries, and regions. Some individuals and sectors may be more affected by trade imbalances than
    others, and addressing these disparities is an important consideration for policymakers.

In practice, economic management involves a combination of measures, including trade policies, fiscal policies, monetary policies, and social safety nets, to ensure that the benefits of capitalism are widely shared and that potential negative
    consequences are mitigated. Ultimately, the key is to strike a balance between economic growth, wealth creation, and the equitable distribution of benefits within a capitalist system."

So i think we can be optimistic about capitalism as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So i think that economic growth is driven by increases in the supply of factors of production like capital and labor and increases in the productivity of those factors , so it is why i think that you have to know how to avoid high
    taxes that hurt economy , but you have also to know that the argument that income tax cuts raise growth is repeated so often that it is sometimes taken as gospel. However, theory, evidence, and simulation studies tell a different and more complicated
    story. Tax cuts offer the potential to raise economic growth by improving incentives to work, save, and invest. But they also create income effects that reduce the need to engage in productive economic activity, and they may subsidize old capital, which
    provides windfall gains to asset holders that undermine incentives for new activity. In addition, tax cuts as a stand-alone policy (that is, not accompanied by spending cuts) will typically raise the federal budget deficit. So i invite you to read more
    in the following paper so that you understand:

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/09_effects_income_tax_changes_economic_growth_gale_samwick.pdf

So i think i am also a new smart philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web links , but now i will add more of my new ideas to my philosophy , so i think i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence from my new
    model of what is consciousness that you can read in my below thoughts , so my new model of what is human consciousness is also showing that there is a primitive human consciousness that is a self-consciousness and that is like
    a controller that controls the human hands etc. , so i think that this primitive
    consciousness is evolutionary too , i mean notice that the primitive consciousness can be violent and can be not violent etc. , so since there
    is this kind of diversity , so i think that the primitive human consciousness that is a self-consciousness and that is like a controller comes
    too from the materialistic brain since it comes from evolution, but i think that this primitive consciousness that is a self-consciousness and that is like a controller comes from emergence , i mean it is like the fractals where from simple rules we can get complexity or such , so i think it is the same for
    the brain , so i think this primitive consciousness that is a self-consciousness and that is like a controller comes from emergence too , so now i think that my new model of what is consciousness is clear, so you can read about my new model of what is
    consciousness below so that you understand how it shows that we will not attain artificial general intelligence.

So you have to understand that i am saying below that most of humans are
    not violent , so you have to read my below web links that show the proof of it , so now i have grouped all my important thoughts in this post and you can read them carefully below, so here here are first my thoughts in the following web link of my new
    monotheistic religion and its philosophy that i think is efficient:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HegBjuXMQPU

So i have just said the following:

"So i am saying below that most of humans are not violent , so you will for example say: what about competition for the reward that increases productivity and quality ? , so i think that most of humans are not violent
    and when they are in competition for the reward in for example capitalism,
    they don't become bad people , since they are professionalism that makes success , and professionalism that makes success is not the being bad people or is not hurting people. And of course you can also increase productivity and quality by being specialized in a job in what you do better, and of course it is understandable
    that the "what you do better" can be also that it comes from the being specialized in a job in what you Love."

So you will for example say to me:

How can you say that competition for the reward in for example capitalism doesn't hurt ?

So here is my answer:

So i am measuring it in a pragmatic way , since i am in my below thoughts saying the following:

So i think i am also a new philosopher, so you have to discover an important pattern with your fluid intelligence , and here it is: So the problem is that you can think that competition in capitalism is on the cost and/or quality and/or quantity, so
    since it is also on the cost so it can hurt the wages of workers, but it think it is not the smart way to look at it, since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards
    for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so you have to look at it in a holistic way
    or in a general way and say the even if there is competition in capitalism on for example the cost and it can hurt the wages locally here and there, but holistically or generally capitalism is not a zero sum game so it is holistically or generally a
    positive thing even inside a country, even if competition on for example the cost in capitalism can hurt the wages of the workers in a local manner here and there inside the country, so the smart idea is that you have to know how to adapt efficiently so
    that to minimize at best the disadvantages of competition in capitalism that can hurt locally here and there the wages of the workers. So then the important key is efficient adaptation. Other than that you have to read about the other problems in
    capitalism that have to be solved by "progressive" capitalism in my the following thoughts in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

Also i invite you to read the following web page from government of Canada about the requirements for employers to prevent harassment and violence in federally regulated workplaces so that to understand more:

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/workplace-health-safety/harassment-violence-prevention.html

And i invite you to read my following thoughts about capitalism so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

So i have just looked at the following video about materialism , so i invite you to look at it:

Materialism | Alain De Botton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSXT4ONt08

So i think i am also a new philosopher , and i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video , so i think that the above person in the above video is too much pessimistic , since he is for example saying that we are living in a
    world of snobs and he is for example saying that humans are judging others by how much power you have or how much financial power you have and he is saying that it is why you become humiliated , so i think he is not a good philosopher , since in my new
    ideas of my philosophy in the below web links i am saying that most of humans are not violent , and i am giving a proof of it , also my way of thinking so that to also be a reliable spirit is to say that most of humans are not violent and it is also to
    say that there are good people over this earth and there are bad people, so you have not to waste too much of your time with the bad people that hurt you and you have to think and say that there are good people that can help you and that can take care of
    you , so it is the way of not being humiliated when you look at life , so it is also my way of doing since i am a good person, so for example i have just spoken about one of my goals that is to make my own spirit reliable , and i am explaining to you how
    , but of course you have to know that i am a gentleman type of person and my other goal is that i want with my below thoughts to learn others so that to help others so that to take care of others, also my other goal is to sell some of my softwares and to
    make money with them so that to give money so that to help the poor and the needy. So i invite you to read carefully all my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article about Intel's CEO Pat Gelsinger that was the lead architect of the 4th generation 80486 processor introduced in 1989 , and you can read about Pat Gelsinger in the following web page of wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Gelsinger

So notice how the following interesting new article is speaking about one important thing of Intel company from USA that is the new Intel's foundry business that's essentially the business model of TSMC and Samsung , so this Intel's foundry business
    takes business away from TSMC and Samsung and boosts the amount of capital that Intel can invest in both manufacturing and R&D , so i invite you to read the following new interesting article so that to understand more how Intel is doing it:

https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/gpus/intels-ceo-admits-to-and-details-companies-three-biggest-mistakes

So i think i am talented and it is also genetical in me, since i am for example quickly understanding the genetic algorithm in a sophisticated manner , and you can read my below thoughts of how i am explaining it to you so that you understand , and since
    i have invented quickly my new ideas of my philosophy that you can read below , and i have quickly invented many proverbs that you can read below , and i have quickly invented a new model of what is human consciousness so that to show the limitation of
    artificial intelligence and so that to show that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence, and you can read it below, and i have quickly invented many poems and poems of Love in both english and french so that to show my
    style of my poems and poems of Love , and you can read them in the below web links, and i think i look like my poems and my poems of Love, and of course you are noticing how i am explaining to you economy too in my kind of way, and you can read the below
    web links so that you notice how i am doing it. So as you are noticing that i have grouped my important thoughts in in this post so that you know how i look like as a personality and how i am doing it, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so
    that you understand
    my views:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article from ScienceDaily that says that imperfect timekeeping places significant limit on quantum computers , but it is quick to emphasise that the message is not entirely pessimistic, because the
    problem could be mitigated in the future by designing clever error correction protocols , so then quantum computers can scale to much more large algorithms, so read the following new interesting article from ScienceDaily so that to understand:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/10/231030194558.htm

Also i invite you to read carefully my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link that also talk about quantum computers:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

Sherlock in my poem below is someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information, so here is my new poem in english:

--

So i am not into the punk rock

And i am not a Mohawk

But i want to be precise like an atomic clock

So i want to be smart like a smart Sherlock

And i want to have a spirit like a rock

Since i Love to think well and to talk

Since i want to avoid the deadlock

And i am not killing innocent people with a tomahawk

Since i want to be smart like a smart Sherlock

--

So i have just spoken about one of my goals that is to make my own spirit reliable , but of course you have to know that i am a gentleman type of person and my other goal is that i want with my below thoughts to learn others so that to help others so
    that to take care of others, also my other goal is to sell some of my softwares and to make money with them so that to give money so that to help the poor and the needy.

So as you have just noticed , i have just invented a new model of what is human consciousness so that to show the limitations of