• More of my philosophy about the mechanisms and about Love and about the

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 08:24:49 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the mechanisms and about Love and about the world and about life and about the personality and about the good business and about reinforcement learning and about artificial intelligence and about global warming and about China'
    s Semiconductor advances to 5nm and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think that the modern way of doing is also the way of competition for the reward , so it is a mechanism that increases both quality and productivity , but i think it is the same for your individual spirit , so you have to have a mechanism so that to
    invest in yourself in an efficient way , and so that to invest in yourself in an efficient way , you have to trust yourself , and so that you trust yourself it has to go from a way that makes you trust yourself and being reliable at trusting yourself,
    and it is why i am choosing the mechanism of being good creativity that is i think a good engine that also creates your individual identity, but of course the mechanism of being good creativity comes also from the engine of competition for the good
    reward , but i think that you can be also good creativity for the Love of being good creativity in a positive way , and it is like specializing in what you do better because of Loving what you do since it increases both productivity and quality.

So i am defining Love as a positive emotional and mental states ,
    so i think it is how it has to be defined , since it is an easy thing to do , since i think that it is about emotions , so it is not about the really taking care ,since the really taking care is an acts that we call the really taking care , so it is not an emotion , it is why i am saying below that Love is an easy thing , since i
    can for example say frankly to you that i Love all the world , and it doesn't cost me anything , so it is an easy thing to do.

So you have to understand my following sentence:

Is life stopping since Haiti is in trouble?

So it is not that i am not a good person , it is that you have to be
    realistic , since the system is also like a machine , and you have to know how to take care of yourself.

So you have to understand that i think i am also a new philosopher ,
    and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web links ,
    but i will continu to talk to you more about my personality so that you understand my way of thinking , so my way of thinking is that i think that Love is an easy thing , since i think that it is easy to Love , so it shows you
    a really important thing , and it is that you have to be like a good player ,
    i mean that my way of playing is that i consider the individual spirit as an engine , so how can you make this engine reliable ? , so i think you are
    understanding my ideas in my below previous thoughts , that the way of constructing the spirit is the way of constructing the individual identity , since the individual identity is constructed by also for example comparing with the other personalities ,
    so it is why you have to notice that so that to have a strong spirit as an engine that permits you to adapt efficiently , you have to be , like i am saying below , good creativity that permits for example to construct your digital identity that is so
    important for making the good business ,or/and that permits you to be successful. So it is my way of doing as you are noticing it below , and i invite you too to read my new poems and poems of Love in the below web links so that you know more about my
    personality , since i look like my poems and my poems of Love and i look like my thoughts below, so i invite you to reread my following previous thoughts
    so that you understand my views

So i think i will talk now about an important thing , so it is about the spirit ,
    since your spirit is the "engine" , so how have you to construct the spirit ? , so i think that it is in accordance with my below thoughts about the positive spirit in business, since you have not just to know how to be the positive spirit in front of your customers , but you have to ensure to be the positive
    spirit inside yourself , i mean that the way to construct your spirit is also the way to construct your individual identity , so i think that the efficient way
    to construct your spirit or your identity is that you can be hurt by a negativity , but this negativity has not to define your individual identity , since it will hurt your engine and it can make you a loser , so the best way is to transcend the
    negativity by being successful at being positivity by being the positive spirit , so you are understanding from it that you have like i am doing below ,
    to define yourself by showing that you are successful thinking or/and you
    are good creativity, so my way of doing below shows the way , since i invite you to notice by for example reading my kind of creativity by reading
    my below proverbs that i have invented quickly , or by reading my thoughts below about my new model of what is consciousness so that you understand my kind of creativity , or by reading my below thoughts
    about the limitations of ChatGPT , or by reading the below web links about
    my new ideas of my philosophy , or by noticing carefully my way of constructing my individual identity by my way of being creativity and my way
    of being the positive spirit.

I have just looked at the following video of the Story of Jeff Bezos , and i invite you to look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a171hw91QjI

So i think i am also a smart philosopher , and i think i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence in the above video , so I think the most important thing in business is to know how to be the positive spirit
    that makes you successful , i mean that the american spirit has to be
    this positive spirit , i mean notice that Jeff Bezos in the above
    video is not violent and he is being a positive spirit so that he be successful ,
    i mean notice how he is showing that he is taking care of the customer ,
    so you have not to be naive , i mean that i know that in philosophy there is the way of critical thinking , but in the good business you have to show your advantages and/or strong advantages that make you successful , and of course the advantages in good
    business is "also" to be the positive spirit in front of the customers , so it is a so important thing in business , and of course you have also to know how to attract the customer by showing him the advantages of your product or service, so i think that
    the "knowing" how to be the positive spirit so that to attract is also "so" important.

So as you have just noticed , i have just invented a new model of what is human consciousness so that to show the limitations of artificial intelligence of like it will not attain artificial general intelligence , and you can read it in my below thoughts,
    also i have just showed you another important
    limitation of the transformers like the one of ChatGPT , and you can read about it in my below thoughts , and now here is other of my interesting questions to ChatGPT so that to show another important limitation of ChatGPT and of the next artificial
    intelligence of Google that is called Gemini and that will compete against the next GPT-5:

So here is my first question to ChatGPT:

Does reinforcement learning in ChatGPT takes a lot of time for good refinements , and can you transfer the refinements to the next version of ChatGPT ?

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Reinforcement learning for refining a language model like ChatGPT can indeed take a significant amount of time and resources to achieve good results. The training process involves interacting with users and receiving feedback, which can be time-
    consuming and require substantial computational power. The model needs to learn from a large amount of data and user interactions to improve its performance and responsiveness.

Regarding transferring refinements to the next version of ChatGPT, it depends on the specific policies and practices of the organization that develops and maintains the model. Generally, improvements and refinements made to a model can be used as a basis
    for enhancing future versions, but it's not a direct transfer. Developers can incorporate lessons learned from previous versions and apply new techniques to improve the model's performance in subsequent releases.

It's important to note that ChatGPT and similar models are often fine-tuned on specific datasets and use reinforcement learning from human feedback, which means they can be adapted and improved over time, but the process is iterative and may involve
    starting from a pretrained model and fine-tuning it with new data and feedback for each new version. It's also essential to address ethical and safety concerns in the development and refinement of AI models like ChatGPT."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

So then good refinements in ChatGPT can not be guaranteed , so it is also an important weakness in ChatGPT.

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Achieving a "good" refinement in AI models like ChatGPT is a complex and ongoing process, and there are no guarantees of perfection. ChatGPT and similar models have both strengths and weaknesses.

Weaknesses and challenges in refining models like ChatGPT include:

1- Bias and Ethical Concerns: Language models may inherit biases from the training data, and addressing bias issues is an ongoing challenge. Ensuring that the model responds appropriately to various inputs and avoids harmful or discriminatory behavior is
    an ongoing concern.

2- Ambiguity and Errors: Language models can make mistakes or produce answers that are plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical. Achieving high accuracy in all responses is difficult.

3- Lack of Common Sense: AI models like ChatGPT often lack true common sense reasoning and may struggle with tasks that require a deep understanding of the world.

4- Scalability: Providing real-time interactions at scale can be challenging, and it may limit the ability to have nuanced, context-aware conversations.

5- Fine-tuning Challenges: The reinforcement learning and fine-tuning process depends on the quality and quantity of feedback data, and the model's behavior can be sensitive to the data it's trained on.

6- User-Specific Requirements: Meeting individual user preferences and specific use cases can be challenging, as not all users have the same needs or expectations.

While these are challenges, they do not make ChatGPT or similar models inherently weak. They can still provide valuable assistance, answer questions, and facilitate a range of applications. Continuous research and development are aimed at addressing
    these issues and improving the capabilities of such models.

It's important to use these models responsibly, to acknowledge their limitations, and to combine them with human oversight when necessary. While perfection cannot be guaranteed, ongoing refinement and feedback can lead to improvements in the model's
    performance and behavior over time."

So here is my interesting discussion with ChatGPT about the transformers
    like of the transformer of ChatGPT that is the core system of ChatGPT, and a transformer model is a neural network that learns context and thus meaning by tracking relationships in sequential data like the words in this sentence. Transformer models apply
    an evolving set of mathematical techniques, called attention or self-attention, to detect subtle ways even distant data elements in a series influence and depend on each other.

So here is my first question to ChatGPT:

So i think i understand what is doing the transformers , so they understand the lower level patterns and they understand the higher level patterns , so then they understand it all.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, you've captured the idea correctly. Transformers, the architecture underlying models like ChatGPT, are capable of understanding both low-level and high-level patterns in the data they are trained on. This enables them to grasp a wide range of
    information, from the fine-grained details to the broader themes and concepts present in the training data. By learning these patterns comprehensively, they can generate text that reflects a deep understanding of the input data and respond in ways that
    incorporate both specific details and overarching themes.

However, it's important to note that while transformers can learn and recognize patterns, their understanding is based on statistical associations in the training data. They don't possess true comprehension or consciousness. They generate text by
    applying learned patterns and associations to the input data, which can produce responses that seem insightful and contextually relevant but are ultimately based on patterns and statistics."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

So the pattern can be a low level concept or a high level concept.

"That's correct. Patterns in the context of deep learning models like transformers, including both low-level and high-level concepts, can be used to understand and generate text:

1- Low-Level Patterns: These patterns involve specific details, such as word choice, sentence structure, grammar, and stylistic elements. Low-level patterns are more granular and can include things like the use of metaphors, specific vocabulary, or
    consistent use of certain linguistic features.

2- High-Level Patterns: These patterns encompass broader aspects of language and content, such as themes, writing style, recurring motifs, and overarching concepts. High-level patterns relate to the overall structure and message of a text or creative
    work.

Deep learning models like transformers are capable of learning and applying patterns at various levels of abstraction. They can understand and generate text that reflects both low-level and high-level patterns, enabling them to respond to a wide range of
    input and generate contextually relevant and coherent output. The combination of these patterns contributes to the models' ability to generate text that appears meaningful and contextually appropriate."

And here is my third question:

So since the transformer is limited by the trained data , so if it doesn't find a pattern of creative work , so it can not understand this creative work and it can not be innovative in this creative work.

"You're correct that the performance of a transformer model like GPT-3 is limited by the data it has been trained on. If a transformer hasn't been exposed to certain patterns or styles of creative works during training, it may not be as effective in
    understanding or generating content in those specific creative works or styles.

Transformers are data-driven models, and their ability to generate creative and innovative content is highly dependent on the diversity and quality of the data they've been trained on. If a particular style of creativity or a specific set of patterns is
    not represented in their training data, they may struggle to produce content that aligns with those patterns.

To improve a transformer's performance on a specific type of creative work or style, it would ideally need to be trained on a dataset that includes examples of that specific creative domain or style. Training a model on a more diverse and extensive
    dataset can also help it become more versatile in generating content that aligns with various patterns and styles, making it potentially more innovative in those domains.

In summary, the ability of a transformer model to understand and be innovative in a specific creative work or style is largely determined by the data it was trained on and its exposure to relevant patterns and examples."

And here is my fourth question to ChatGPT:

Hence , ChatGPT can not be guaranteed , since it is limited by the data on wich it has been trained , so it can for example lack a lot of patterns of creative works.

"You're correct in observing that ChatGPT and similar models are not guaranteed to excel in every creative work or domain. Their performance is indeed limited by the data on which they've been trained. If a particular pattern or style of creative work is
    underrepresented or missing from their training data, they may struggle to understand or generate content in that specific area.

These models are most effective when they are used within the domains and patterns for which they have been extensively trained. If you need to work with specific or niche areas of creativity or unique patterns, you might encounter limitations. In such
    cases, additional fine-tuning or training on domain-specific data may be necessary to enhance their performance.

It's essential to understand that while ChatGPT is a powerful language model capable of generating creative content, it may not fully replace human expertise and creativity, especially in highly specialized or niche creative domains. It's a tool that can
    assist and inspire human creators but doesn't have a deep understanding of every possible creative context."

And here is my fifth question to ChatGPT:

So then if ChatGPT can not be guaranteed as i am explaining above , so we can not say that it can replace a lot of jobs.

"You're correct in pointing out that ChatGPT and similar AI models have limitations, particularly in specialized or creative domains where human expertise and creativity are highly valued. While these models have the potential to automate certain tasks
    and assist with various jobs, they are not a wholesale replacement for human workers in many fields.

The impact of AI models like ChatGPT on employment varies by industry and job role. In some cases, they may automate certain routine and repetitive tasks, which could lead to changes in job responsibilities or the need for reskilling in affected
    industries. However, many jobs involve aspects like creativity, empathy, complex problem-solving, decision-making, and domain-specific expertise, which AI models may not fully replicate.

AI can be a valuable tool for augmenting human capabilities, improving efficiency, and automating specific tasks. Still, it's unlikely to completely replace human workers in roles that require deep understanding, creativity, nuanced judgment, and
    emotional intelligence.

The future of work and the impact of AI on employment is a complex and evolving topic, and it often depends on the specific context and industry. While AI can be a powerful tool, it is usually seen as a complement to human skills and expertise, rather
    than a full replacement."

And here is my sixth question to ChatGPT:

As we have just discussed above about the transformers, so i think that nuanced understanding comes too from the necessary patterns that the transformers have to discover in the data.

"Absolutely, nuanced understanding often arises from the ability to recognize and interpret complex patterns in data. Transformers and similar deep learning models are proficient at identifying and leveraging patterns across various levels of abstraction
    in the data they have been trained on. This capacity for pattern recognition allows them to achieve nuanced understanding in different domains.

Here's how nuanced understanding is related to patterns in data:

1- Pattern Recognition: Deep learning models, like transformers, excel at identifying patterns in the data. These patterns can range from low-level linguistic features (e.g., word associations, sentence structure) to high-level concepts (e.g., themes,
    relationships between entities).

2- Complex Relationships: In many tasks, nuanced understanding involves recognizing and interpreting complex relationships and dependencies within the data. This can encompass understanding context, causality, and subtleties in meaning.

3- Contextual Adaptation: Transformers are particularly skilled at adapting their responses based on the context provided. They use patterns in the input data to generate contextually relevant and coherent responses.

4- Domain-Specific Nuances: For tasks in specialized domains, like medical diagnoses or legal analysis, nuanced understanding involves recognizing and interpreting patterns specific to that domain.

5- Discovering Nuance: Nuanced understanding often means discovering the subtleties, exceptions, and edge cases in the data that go beyond simple patterns. It involves recognizing the limitations and context in which patterns apply.

While transformers and deep learning models can provide nuanced responses and demonstrate a strong understanding of the data they were trained on, it's important to remember that their knowledge and understanding are based on patterns and associations
    present in that training data. Their nuanced understanding may not always align perfectly with human intuition and domain expertise, and they may not capture all aspects of complex or specialized domains. Human expertise and oversight are often required
    to validate and enhance the nuanced understanding provided by these models."

And here is my seventh question to ChatGPT:

So then from what we have just discussed above, since ChatGPT can not be guaranteed , since it is limited by the data on wich it has been trained , so it can for example lack a lot of patterns of creative works, so the nuanced understanding can not be
    guaranteed too.

"Your assessment is accurate. ChatGPT, like other language models, is not guaranteed to have nuanced understanding in all domains or be able to capture all patterns, especially in specialized or creative works. Its performance is indeed limited by the
    data on which it has been trained.

Nuanced understanding, especially in specialized, creative, or domain-specific contexts, is not something that can be guaranteed with these models. While they can exhibit a strong ability to generate contextually relevant text and demonstrate
    understanding within the scope of their training data, they may not capture all nuances, subtleties, or specialized patterns, particularly in domains that deviate significantly from the general training data.

In practice, these models are powerful tools for many tasks, but they are not infallible and may not fully replace the need for human expertise, particularly in areas requiring deep understanding, creativity, or domain-specific knowledge. Users should
    exercise judgment and validation when relying on these models for nuanced understanding, especially in critical or specialized applications."

And i invite you to read my below new model of what is human consciousness so that to understand the other limitations of artificial intelligence:

Cows and other farm animals produce about 14% of human-induced climate emissions, and it is methane from their burps and manure that is seen as both the biggest concern and best opportunity for tackling global heating. Methane is more potent at warming
    the earth than carbon dioxide and it is an important emission target for policymakers because it leaves the atmosphere more quickly than carbon dioxide. The world's one billion+ cows are responsible for about 40% of global methane emissions - a
    significant contributor to global warming. And i invite you to read carefully the following new article from Interesting Engineering about how scientists have just engineered climate-smart cows with 10 to 20 times more milk, and it permits to reduce the
    number of cows so that to reduce much more global warming ,
    since Methane is responsible for around 30% of the current rise in global temperature:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/scientists-engineer-climate-smart-cows-with-10-to-20-times-more-milk

I invite you to read carefully the following new article about how U.S. cannot halt China's Semiconductor advances to 5nm:

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/us-cannot-halt-chinas-semiconductor-advance-to-5nm-ex-tsmc-vp

And Chinese Loongson CPU takes on AMD's Zen 3 in benchmarks, with approximately Zen 3 levels of IPC, based on testing, so i invite you to read the following new article so that to notice it:

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/loongson-3a6000-beats-i3-10100f

So as you have just noticed , i have just talked about the Simulation hypothesis and i have just explained that my new model of what is consciousness shows that the simulation hypothesis is not true, and you can read about it in my below thoughts, and
    here is my other previous thoughts about the Simulation hypothesis: So i think that saying that the Universe is a Digital Simulation is much less probable, since i say that look for example at how looks this thing that we call humanity, so we can not say
    that the simulation of this super intelligent beings has started from a very long ago, like for example more than a billion of years, since this way of doing creates too much suffering that is much less probable since the super intelligent beings are so
    advanced and so smart, but i think it is much more short, so then we notice that the super intelligent beings that have started the simulation can not start the simulation in a so primitive environment of our today of what we call humanity, so then i can
    say that saying that the Universe is a Digital Simulation is much less probable and the fact the reality exists is much more probable.

From the following article I think that simple code is generally better than optimal and best performing code. In C++, optimal code is often hard to read, hard to understand, and most importantly, hard to maintain. So i invite you to read carefully the
    following article so that you understand it , and of course you can translate the article from french to english:

Programming in C++ is hard, software engineering in C++ is even harder,

https://cpp.developpez.com/actu/348473/La-programmation-en-Cplusplus-est-difficile-le-genie-logiciel-en-Cplusplus-est-encore-plus-difficile-un-article-d-EDUARDO-ROCHA-traduit-par-Escapetiger/

As you have just noticed, i have just posted about a new article about the Simulation hypothesis , so i think that the Simulation hypothesis is not true ,
    since from my below new model of what is human consciousness, you can notice that there is a primitive consciousness , but i am talking below about the rest of the human consciousness that requires the biologic since it is also composed with the human "
    sensations" , so since it is also biologic , so i don't think that the Simulation hypothesis is true , so i invite you to read carefully my below new model of what is human consciousness and about
    how it explains that we will not attain artificial general intelligence:

So i think i am also a new philosopher, so you have to discover an important pattern with your fluid intelligence , and here it is: So the problem is that you can think that competition in capitalism is on the cost and/or quality and/or quantity, so
    since it is also on the cost so it can hurt the wages of workers, but it think it is not the smart way to look at it, since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards
    for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so you have to look at it in a holistic way
    or in a general way and say the even if there is competition in capitalism on for example the cost and it can hurt the wages locally here and there, but holistically or generally capitalism is not a zero sum game so it is holistically or generally a
    positive thing even inside a country, even if competition on for example the cost in capitalism can hurt the wages of the workers in a local manner here and there inside the country, so the smart idea is that you have to know how to adapt efficiently so
    that to minimize at best the disadvantages of competition in capitalism that can hurt locally here and there the wages of the workers. So then the important key is efficient adaptation. Other than that you have to read about the other problems in
    capitalism that have to be solved by "progressive" capitalism in my the following thoughts in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i think i am a new philosopher , and so that to understand correctly my
    new ideas of my philosophy , i invite you to read them carefully in the following two web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/xcWGmtgEu6o

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PfmfrhCk2cU

Chip startup Tachyum will make 50 Exaflop supercomputers and 8 ZettaFlop AI computers in 2025, and Tachyum books purchase order to build system with 25,000x ChatGPT4 capacity and 25x faster than current supercomputers.

Read more here in the following interesting article so that to understand it:

https://www.tachyum.com/media/press-releases/2023/10/03/tachyum-books-purchase-order-to-build-system-with-25000x-chatgpt4-capacity-and-25x-faster-than-current-supercomputers/

And Exascale or Zettascale supercomputers will also allow to construct an accurate map of the brain that allows to "reverse" engineer or understand the brain, read the following so that to notice it:

“If we don’t improve today’s technology, the compute time for a whole mouse brain would be something like 1,000,000 days of work on current supercomputers. Using all of Aurora of 2 ExaFLOPS, if everything worked beautifully, it could still take 1,000 days.” Nicola Ferrier, Argonne senior computer
    scientist

Read more here so that to understand:

https://www.anl.gov/article/preparing-for-exascale-argonnes-aurora-supercomputer-to-drive-brain-map-construction

So then the 50 Exaflop supercomputers with the Chip made from the Chip startup Tachyum will take only 40 days for the compute time for a whole mouse brain.

7 TB of data for 10,000 years: the glass plate that will revolutionize storage

"This new storage technology could be capable of accumulating up to 7 TB of data and maintaining its integrity for 10,000 years . We are still far from Seagate's HAMR disks capable of containing 30 TB of data , but the properties of the Silica project
    make it a real alternative to current storage."

Read more here (And you can translate it from french to english):

https://www.tomshardware.fr/7-to-de-donnees-pour-10-000-ans-la-plaque-de-verre-qui-va-revolutionner-le-stockage/

But there is another interesting revolutionary technology that is coming , and here it is:

Now Ultra Ram is actually here to make everything faster and it is going to turn your SSD into a really fast device because it doesn't need power to retain the information, and it has 4,000X more endurance than NAND and can store data for 1,000+ years,
    and it is also designed to have 1/10th the latency of DRAM and be more energy efficient (by a factor of 100X) than DRAM fabricated on a similar node, and it can be used as RAM because it is so fast. So i invite to read the following new article about it:

UltraRAM Demos Prototype Chip, Secures Funding to Validate Commercial Potential

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ultraram-demos-prototype-chip-secures-funding-to-validate-commercial-potential

Also i invite you to read my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link :

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

And you can read the rest my other thoughts and my thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)