• More of my philosophy about the about the essence of the laws of the Qu

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 17:18:50 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the about the essence of the laws of the Qur'aan and about the Qisas in Islam and about Hamas..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think that i have to explain more deeply Islam and the Qur'aan,
    so i have just talked about the Qisas in Islam, so here is the law in Islam about it:

"The offender must either face equal retaliation known as Qisas ("Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." Quran 5:45), pay diyat to the victim or heirs of the victim, or be forgiven by the
    victim or victim's heir(s)."

But i think that you have to be smart and notice that in the above law of
    Islam that when it is said in Islam that you can pay diyat to the victim or heirs of the victim, or be forgiven by the victim or victim's heir(s), so i think
    that it logically means that this law in Islam is not static, and we also can for example replace it by punishing with entering the criminal in prison
    like in western countries, but of course you have to be smart and contextualize in the case of the just new Hamas attack, since i think that the islamists of Hamas have interpreted correctly that Israel has continued in a long period to kill palestinians
    and it has continued to hurt badly the rights of the palestinians, so it is why Hamas has decided to take revenge by killing jews Israelis etc., so you have to be smart and notice that the Qisas in Islam shows that adultry in Islam or cutting the hands
    of thieves are not static laws, since i say that you have two kind of laws in Islam, the ones that make the society being order and that are not for God, but are societal and that can be enhanced, and the other laws in Islam that are for God, like doing
    the prayer etc., so i think that the laws against adultry and of the cutting the hands of thieves and the like, are of the first kind of laws that can be enhanced like in the case of the Qisas in Islam, so it is why i think that Islam can be enhanced in
    the civilized way. So i invite you to read my previous below thoughts:

We have to look at Islam from the law's point of view, so i think i am understanding the Hamas killings of even innocents jews israelis in its
    just attack against Israel, so you will think that Islam is not civilized , but from the Qur'aan interpretation we have the following:

The offender must either face equal retaliation known as Qisas ("Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." Quran 5:45), pay diyat to the victim or heirs of the victim, or be forgiven by the
    victim or victim's heir(s).

But i think that you have not to think that in Islam you can just retaliate in a blind way, since i think that Hamas has interpreted correctly the Qur'aan
    by noticing that Israel has continued to hurt badly , and in a long period of time , the palestinians rights , so i think it is why it has decided to retaliate in such a manner that is in accordance with the Qur'aan, since Israel has also killed many
    many palestinians civilians in a long interval of time and has also continued to hurt badly the palestinians rights, so i think in the Qur'aan it is not just easy to retaliate in such a manner, i mean that you have to be logic in Islam and to evaluate
    correctly the causes and to contextualize correctly, and of course if you notice in Islam that the forgiving to the victim has a better reward, so you will choose to forgive to the victim.

So i think it is not just black or white, since i think that we can not say that Hamas is just bad, since I have just read the following article that explains that Hamas has moderated its views toward the peace process, and senior Hamas leaders have repeatedly stated their willingness to support a two-state solution based on pre-
    1967 borders. So i invite you to read the following article so that to understand what is happening, so i think that Hamas has just attacked Israel since Israel has continued to hurt badly the palestinians rights.

"In the years after the Aqṣā intifada, Hamas began to moderate its views toward the peace process. After more than a decade of rejecting the foundational principles of the PA, Hamas ran in the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and subsequently
    participated in the PA, with indications that it would accept agreements between Israel and the PA. Since then, senior Hamas leaders have repeatedly stated their willingness to support a two-state solution based on pre-1967 borders. This willingness was
    enshrined in the 2017 Document of General Principles and Policies."

Read more here:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hamas

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)