• More precision of my philosophy about the finality and about the white

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 19:30:14 2023
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about the finality and about the white supremacism spirit and about the optical neuromorphic computer and about identity and about the existential and about the distinctions to be made and about detailed plan and about
    purpose and about hope and about the positive energy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think i am a new philosopher, and of course i have to say that in philosophy the finality of our actions is that we want to be happiness,
    and of course notice that i am defining happiness as being in a "state" of pleasure, so then you are noticing from the new ideas of my philosophy
    below that the state of pleasure is not only the finality of our actions,
    but it has to be the engine of our actions that pushes us forward towards a better life or a better world, so it is why i am saying that when we say:
    "Hope keeps you alive", so hope becomes the a state of pleasure and the meaning of life and the engine that pushes us forward towards a better life or a better world, so notice that i am saying that hope is also a state of pleasure, so from my definition
    above , it means that it is like happiness
    and a positive energy that pushes us forward, so then , and as i am saying below in my previous thoughts, that you have to know how to construct hope , and of course you have to understand that the engine is also the having pleasures of life that plays
    the role of like a lever that permits to pushes forward towards a better life and a better world, so i think those two engines are really important in my new ideas of my philosophy , and , as i am explaining it in my below previous thoughts, that they
    are what construct the meaning of human life.

So i invite you to notice carefully how the following white supremacists in the following web link of national vanguard are not so smart:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/09/wlp90-the-feminization-of-america/

So notice from there talking above that they are trying to construct a new type of white man, but i think that there way is not the smart way, since they are not understanding that capitalism and the private sector want the individual in a society or a
    country to specialize in a job in what he does better , since it increases much more both productivity and quality, so when
    you specialize in a such way , it means that capitalism and the private sector have the tendency to well allocate the resources by the way of the specialization in what we do better, so it is like finance in capitalism, since the biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people,
    in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to
    start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In
    a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually
    start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved
    the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you
    create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take
    advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a
    good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation. So it is why i say that from this requirement of specialization and taking into account the constraints , western countries are required to be realistic and pragmatic , so they have to bring
    useful immigrants from India and from Arab countries etc. , so it is why i think that white supremacism is not realistic and pragmatic.

And i invite you to read more about capitalism and about the new ideas of my philosophy in the following web link

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

Also read the following about the other weakness in the thoughts of white supremacism:

So i have just read the following new article from the white supremacist and neo-nazi website called national vanguard, and i invite you to read it:

WLP90: The Feminization of America

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/09/wlp90-the-feminization-of-america/

So i think that the above new article from the white supremacist and neo-nazi website is saying that the society is becoming feminine, but i think that it is not correct to say so , since i say that capitalism and the private sector are indeed closely
    associated with the pursuit of "performance" and "efficiency", and capitalism is an economic and political system in which private individuals or businesses own and operate the means of production for profit. In such a system, competition and the pursuit
    of profit are driving forces, and businesses often aim to become more efficient, innovative, and competitive to maximize their profits, so it is why i say that capitalism and the private sector makes people "virile", so it is why i am not in accordance
    with what is saying the above article from the white supremacist and neo-nazi website called National vanguard.

The human brain’s efficiency lies in its parallel processing, which minimizes energy wastage, so i invite you to read the following new article
    about the optical neuromorphic computer that employs reversible, non-linear processes for AI that is a promising avenue to reduce much more the energy demands of AI training.

AI: The Improbable Next Generation Has Arrived

https://medium.com/@xxplore4life/ai-the-improbable-next-generation-has-arrived-8ea15c780984

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now ask a philosophical question:

What about the human identity ?

So i think as a new philosopher, i will say that the german philosopher called Martin Heidegger has tried to define what is the human being, and from the human being you can of course makes the identity, so now we have to ask in philosophy if the "human
    being" can be defined ? , so i think as a new philosopher and from my new model below of what is human consciousness , you have to understand that there is a primitive "self" as a primitive consciousness that is also the controller that permits to
    control our hands etc., but of course you have to read carefully my below new model of what is human consciousness so that to understand that the the "being" can be both defined as a primitive consciousness as a primitive self that also controls and that
    is a fixed identity and as also the rest of consciousness that i am talking about in my new model of what is consciousness that is an identity that is changing , but notice that i am not speaking about the part of the identity that we call LGBT, so now
    you are understanding that the primitive human identity can be fixed and there is also the rest of the human identity that is changing, so since it is an identity that is also changing , so we are now in front of a problem of human identity since it is
    also changing, so as a new philosopher i say that so that to stabilize the human identity , we have also to use "hope" as an engine that permits to stabilize the human identity, since i say that hope also gives the meaning of human life that permits to
    transcend the human identity in a kind of way and in the positive way.

So firstly , notice that i am defining happiness as being in a "state" of pleasure. So i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my other new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, so i have to explain more, so from my just new ideas of my
    philosophy you are understanding that the meaning of human life is about the existential in the broader sense, so it is about why we are here in existence in the broader sense, but the purpose is not the same as i am also explaining it below, so i am
    also explaining that you can for example get the meaning of human life from the the being "hope", so "hope" gives the meaning that becomes the engine that makes us go forward towards a better life and a better world, but not only that , but my philosophy
    says below that the having pleasures of life also plays the role of a lever that permits to not hate life , and , by that , avoids to make human life not have a meaning , so now you are understanding that the two important engines that creates the
    meaning of human life are "hope" and the having pleasures of life, so in my philosophy i am also saying that you have to know how to make the exponential progress of our humanity "hope" that creates an efficient meaning of human life , since the
    exponential progress of our humanity will soon makes us so much advanced and will soon be able to solve many and many of our problems, but of course you have to think about the reliability of the exponential progress of our humanity by knowing how to "
    well" manage it. And from what i have learned and studied, i can say that i am optimistic about the exponential progress of our humanity. And so that to understand the exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following
    interesting video that explains it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And i invite you to reread all my previous thoughts below so that you understand my views:

So i also say that the "meaning of human life" often refers to the broader existential and philosophical questions about the significance of human existence, while the "purpose of human life" can refer to specific, often goal-oriented objectives that
    individuals or belief systems attribute to human existence, so it is why i am also making this distinction in my below previous thoughts, so i think that from the ideas of my philosophy , i can for example say from my below new model of what is
    consciousness in the below web link that there is a primitive "self" in human consciousness like
    there is a primitive meaning of human life, so this primitive meaning
    can for example play the role of an engine, like when we say: "Hope keeps you alive", so hope can become the meaning that pushes you forward towards a better life or towards a better world, so it is why i am also making
    the distinction, and of course you are understanding from my new ideas of my philosophy below the how we create an efficient meaning of human life,
    so then in my philosophy there is a distinction to be made between the meaning of human life and the purpose of human life , the first one is that
    the meaning of human life refers to the broader existential and philosophical questions about the significance of human existence, and secondly ,
    i think that an efficient meaning of human life is not the detailed plan
    like in the case of the purpose of human life. So i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i have to define one more thing so that you understand my previous thoughts below, so as you are noticing in my thoughts below, that i am making a distinction between an efficient meaning of human life and all the purpose, since i say that the
    purpose is the reason for which something exists or is done. When it comes to human life, purpose can indeed be seen as the plan that gives direction to an individual's existence. But notice that the plan can be detailed, so it is why i am making this
    distinction, since an efficient meaning of human life is not the detailed plan that gives direction to an individual's existence.

So as you have just noticed , i have just talked in my previous thoughts below about the meaning of human life, so i think you have to understand that you have to create an efficient meaning of human life, and after that it will for example be creative
    of all the purpose of human life, so you have to understand the new ideas of my philosophy, so you will for example say that so that to have an efficient meaning of human life, you have to create justice, but i think it is not the general right way,
    since an efficient meaning of human life can play the role of an engine that makes you go forward towards a better life or a better world, so it is why i am giving below the general way, and as we say in french: "L'espoir fait vivre", and in english we
    say: "Hope keeps you alive", so notice carefully that hope keeps you alive since it is also like a meaning of human life, since it gives a meaning that keeps you alive and makes you go forward towards a better life or a better world, so it is why i also say that the positive energy that comes from hope is really important, and
    of course we can define "hope" as a pleasure that keeps you alive, so it is why i invite you to also read my below thoughts about the exponential progress of our humanity that will
    soon solves many many of our problems, so i think that it can really create hope , but of course we have to know how to manage this exponential progress of our humanity.

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i say that when we look in a simplistic way to human life, we can have the tendency to not like or hate human life, but i think when you look in a simplistic way to human life you can become much more violent , it
    is why i am explaining the ideas of my philosophy that also say that you have to use the hope of having pleasures of life and having pleasures of life like a lever of positive energy that permits to avoid the problems, so read my below thoughts so that
    to understand my views:

So from my below previous thoughts of my philosophy, you have not
    to understand that i am saying to you to not be responsability,
    but i am showing you the from where comes an efficient meaning of human life, so then you have to correctly think that i am saying below to use the hope of having pleasures of life and having pleasures of life like an engine in a form of a "lever" of
    positive energy that permits you to lift the heavy weights of for example the being responsability, so i say that this positive energy is what creates an efficient meaning of human life, so hope you are understanding the ideas of my philosophy in my
    below previous thoughts:

I think i am a new philosopher, and you have to read the new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, but i have to explain more one more important idea of my philosophy, so let us take for example the meaning of human life, so i think in philosophy
    you can not say that the meaning of
    human life is that you have to be responsability, since it is not the general way, since we have the tendency of disliking responsability since it makes us suffer, so it is why it can not be the meaning of human life, so how can we construct an efficient
    meaning of human life in philosophy ? , so i think that we have for example to be hope of having pleasures of life, so it can be hope that the exponential progress of our humanity will soon make us so advanced and it will soon solve many many of our
    problems, and it can be
    hope that comes from human imagination that is not constrained in the same way , like watching a good movie or like the other pleasures of life that come from the human imagination , and it can be the having pleasure of life in general, so i think that
    it is the general way that makes us wanting to live and that creates an efficient meaning of human life. And here is one of my proverb that makes you understand more what i am saying:

"The sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night allow us to dream and they give us hope, and I think it's like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and it allows us to dream and it gives us hope."

"Le ciel et ses belles étoiles d'une belle nuit nous permettent de rêver et de nous donner de l'espoir, et je pense que c'est comme l'imaginaire humain, qui n'est pas du terre à terre, qui nous permet de rêver et de donner de l'espoir."

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PfmfrhCk2cU

And you can read the new ideas of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

Now Ultra Ram is actually here to make everything faster and it is going to turn your SSD into a really fast device because it doesn't need power to retain the information, and it has 4,000X more endurance than NAND and can store data for 1,000+ years,
    and it is also designed to have 1/10th the latency of DRAM and be more energy efficient (by a factor of 100X) than DRAM fabricated on a similar node, and it can be used as RAM because it is so fast. So i invite to read the following new article about it:

UltraRAM Demos Prototype Chip, Secures Funding to Validate Commercial Potential

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ultraram-demos-prototype-chip-secures-funding-to-validate-commercial-potential

I have just read the following interesting article , and i invite you to read it carefully:

European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)

https://www.factsaboutbpa.org/study/european-food-safety-authority-efsa/

And notice that it says the following:

"In fact, EFSA’s final report is in contrast to diverging opinions of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) that were published shortly after. Both authorities point at key shortcomings of the
    EFSA opinion on BPA, and as a result they do not support the newly derived TDI."

So read the opinions of European Medicines Agency (EMA) and of the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) in the following web links:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/report/report-divergent-opinion-between-efsa-ema-bisphenol_en.pdf

and here:

https://www.efsa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2023-04/bfr-efsa-art-30.pdf

So read my following previous thoughts:

So I have just read the following new article, and i invite you to read it:

BPA exposure too high for most Europeans, report warns

https://interestingengineering.com/health/bpa-exposure-too-high-for-most-europeans-report-warns

But i think that the above new article is not explaining correctly, so i will explain it more, so you have not just to look at the BPA level's limit set by European union or such, since notice carefully that i have just said the following in the web link
    of my thought below:

I think i am smart, and i have just read the following interesting serious article about Bisphenol A (BPA), and it says:

"..The results were published in 2018, concluding that doses of 2,500 µg/kg and below did not cause any adverse effects in rats, while a dose of 25,000 µg/kg caused some impact, including effects on the female reproductive tract and male pituitary
    gland. Over 100 studies have investigated the potential health risk from exposure to BPA in humans. The vast majority have shown no health effects."

Read more here:

How Low Can It Go? The Story Of BPA

https://www.acsh.org/news/2022/06/22/how-low-can-it-go-story-bpa-16383

So i think so that to be safe, you can set the dose of BPA
    to 50 µg/kg.

And i invite you to read carefully my following thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs so that to understand much more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

I invite you to read the following new interesting article:

This one vaccine can protect us from all COVID variants

https://interestingengineering.com/health/this-one-vaccine-can-protect-us-from-all-covid-variants

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And read more of my following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/bayBuSxhTEU

And here are my previous thoughts about antibiotic resistance etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

And i invite you to read my following thoughts in the following web link about my new model of what is consciousness and about the limitations of artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/BhnIPUEFfgo

Also i invite you to read my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link :

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

I invite you to look at the following new interesting video about artificial intelligence from the mixed arab and european descent called Mustafa Suleyman that is an artificial researcher and co-founder and former head of applied AI at DeepMind (You can
    read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Suleyman):

Mustafa Suleyman: The AI Pioneer Reveals the Future in 'The Coming Wave' | Intelligence Squared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJf6QPN9yic

So i have to explain my way of thinking so that you understand me more,
    so my way of thinking is that we have to evolve our way of thinking, since we are progressing in an exponential way , so we will be really powerful in the near future, so we have not to waste our time with racial nationalism or ethnical nationalism,
    since we are going to be able to enhance our genetics in the near future, so genetics is not the problem, and of course in science there is only one human race that we call humans, so the most important thing is how to manage correctly the exponential
    progress of our humanity, so it is about reliability, but i think that performance is not the problem, it is reliability that is the problem, so we have to ensure that we well manage this exponential progress of our humanity, and i think it is the most
    important thing to do. And so that to know about this exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following important video about it:

And read the following article:

The Law of Accelerating Returns, Superintelligence and The Technological Singularity

https://www.aitimejournal.com/the-law-of-accelerating-returns-superintelligence-and-the-technological-singularity/

More of my philosophy about genetics and about the Era of genetically modified superhumans and more of my thoughts..

New CRISPR-based Tool inserts large DNA sequences at desired sites in cells

The following new technique, known as PASTE, could hold promise for treating diseases that are caused by defective genes with a large number of mutations, such as cystic fibrosis.

Read more here:

https://scitechupdates.com/new-crispr-based-tool-inserts-large-dna-sequences-at-desired-sites-in-cells/?fbclid=IwAR3T5A_cGsOmM6Vcb0nMXQTZOKEteSNwAagol-Utwx3OMUpycG6GjSsFw9U

And new CRISPR-Cas approach permits more precise DNA cleavage

So-called SpRYgests enable DNA cutting at practically any sequence for DNA editing.

Read more here on ScienceDaily:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/10/221011161219.htm

And i invite you to look in the following video at what is saying the Geneticist Jennifer Doudna that co-invented a groundbreaking new technology for editing genes, called CRISPR-Cas9, and she is a Nobel prize and she believes that the technical
    obstacles to gene editing have been overcome and the world is rapidly approaching the day when it will be possible to make essentially any kind of change to any kind of human genome, so i think we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of
    humans so that humans become much more smart or much more beautiful or such, and look at the following video so that to notice it, so we have to know how to be patience, and you have to take into account our exponential progress of humanity, read about
    it in my thoughts below:

The Era of Genetically Modified Superhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klo-rSlsju8

More of my philosophy about intelligence and genetics and exponential
    progress and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to read the following:

"Genome-wide association studies allow scientists to start to see how combinations of many, many genes interact in complicated ways. And it
    takes huge data sets to sort through all the genetic noise and find
    variants that truly make a difference on traits like intelligence."

Read more here on the following interesting article:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/6/15739590/genome-wide-studies

So i think that it needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns" that
    explain human intelligence and such human traits, so i think that the
    data, that permits it, is growing exponentially and really fast and the computer power is also growing exponentially and really fast, so i think
    that we will be able to find all the genetic variants in the human
    genome that make a difference on traits like intelligence.

More of my philosophy about the knee of the exponential progress curve..

I think that the easy part is that we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of humans and become much more smart and much more
    beautiful, since i think that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why in about 10 or 15 years from now we will become much more powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)