• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part O - Daryl Kabato

From Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 02:33:46 2023
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part O - Daryl Kabatoff September 24th 2023 3:20 am 224,211 words (261 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Join with the Witches:

People post memes criticizing pedophilia while ignoring cannibalism, they join with the "supposedly former" Freemasons in publishing books exposing the evils of Freemasonry while censoring the cannibalism conducted by their covens. They join with the
    Christians who are upset with churches for pushing sodomy and same sex marriages while turning a blind eye to the blinkin' evergreen tree idols filling their churches. They are like the Americans who laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror (
    decades of reports of American service men and others being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities), and now see themselves as absolute heroes because they only now start speaking up in defense of the Nuremberg code, and
    they do so while continuing to ignore psychiatry and the horror thereof. They write and post memes exposing pedophilia while at the same time are assisting the Catholic church to censor cannibalism. You people posting memes exposing pedophilia while
    remaining silent over the issues of psychiatric torture, evergreen tree whoreship, and cannibalism, join with the Freemasons and other witches in the censorship of these issues. Their delight is devour you people while society remains ignorant of their
    existence, they target the homeless as this way people can go missing without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14).

Join with the witches and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, the only time you acknowledge a victim of psychiatric horror is when the individual criticizes your pagan fertility rites and then you tell the person to shut up and take a pill. The
    person warning you to flee from the idolatry may have already faced years of brutal horrid torture simply for criticizing your church for pushing this crap, and you will tell him or her to stop judging you and to shut their mouth and take another pill.

I first spoke up about the issue of pedophilia (and cannibalism) in 1988. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises
    on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. The police drove me past the four Egyptian penises built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, and handed me
    over to a Hindu who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals. The torture was horrendous, it went on for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country. People laughed and laughed, said I was judging them and called me
    a pedophile for the following 35 years.

Such Tremendous Unity:

Pretty much everybody who is taking the death jabs are the same people who turn trees into decorated idols. Pretty much everybody who isn't taking the death jabs are also turning trees into decorated idols. The Catholic church teaches you to turn trees
    into decorated idols and has co-opted the other institutions to assist it to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Everybody accepts the Catholic bullshit and turns trees into decorated idols. Now it has been revealed that the Vatican is directly
    responsible for developing the death jabs, with the intention to kill. People do not care and continue to embrace the Catholic fertility rites. They (people who embrace the Catholic fertility rites, which is everybody) laughed and laughed and laughed at
    me, and assaulted me further, when I begged for assistance to flee the country, they covered their blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and said that I was wearing a tinfoil hat. My major criticism is not against the Catholic church (and
    their Protestant churches which they own), nor is my major criticism against psychiatry, my criticism is against you folks for being utterly compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror. You reserve seats for Hindus, Sikhs and
    Islamists at our universities and train them there to become psychiatrists, while Trudeau allows them to "work" in Canada without being Canadian citizens, and not a peep about this from you, or from your friends, or from your neighbors. All you folks
    have done for me is slander me, libel me, rob me, assault me, torture me and laugh at me, I had enough of your bullshit, I cry out to God against you and am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Compassionless God-damned turds is
    all that you people are. You laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and then suddenly you people think of yourselves as Nuremberg Code Heroes because you start speaking out against the bullshit Covid death jabs that you were coerced to take,
    while remaining silent about the victims of psychiatric horror who had and continue to have brutal psychiatric drugs forced upon them. Anthropologists in the future will call you "The People of The Jingle Bells," jingle all the way. Such tremendous
    unity, by abiding by the false Catholic Sunday Sabbath and by turning trees into decorated idols, you are united behind the Catholic church.

The Catholic church's role in the shit show: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7eRf1t5gs6Gy/

You Are Off Your Meds, Take Another Pill:

People do not care that I cry out to God against them because of the way they treat me after I criticized their churches and their blinkin' trees, they annually and gleefully bow to decorated evergreen tree idols and claim their own prayers to be full of
    power while mine are of no effect. They cover their trees with copious quantities of tinfoil then claim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take another pill. That is the only time they mention psychiatry, is when they defend the filth
    taught by their churches by telling me to take another pill. They have me repeatedly arrested for speaking, and tortured brutally, and then they say that I am judging them and that I should shut up, that I am off my meds, and I that I should take another
    pill. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you could do is laugh at me, fly to tropical resorts and pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. Those who hear about it couldn’t care less, and they see themselves as Nuremberg
    Code Heroes for they speak up against the bullshit Covid death jabs that they were coerced to take, while remaining silent about the psychiatric drugs that others have forced upon them.

Most everybody who was “treated” by the horrid psychiatric drugs died, so you do not have to hear from those people. Some survived and are now shells of their former selves, they get to live in Catholic owned Filipino group homes where they are fed
    an abundance of starches, most are unable to function well enough to attempt to inform you of the horrors of either the psychiatric treatments or of the group homes, or how they are treated by people when they walk on the street. Brutal horrid torture
    and then the “survivors” get to live in Filipino run group homes and are forced to continue on a regiment of psychiatric drugs. When they walk on the street they grimace in pain, they rarely smile, and are treated with contempt.

Anyway, just as you folks are utterly and entirely compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, and just as you laugh at me and other victims of the psychiatric horror, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is
    equally hilarious. The only time you acknowledge psychiatry is when you tell somebody to shut up and take another pill. I am begging God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. Go to hell.

100% Horror Show:

See the little boy in the yellow shirt. His sisters all died in a supposed accident. The parents removed their children from school and homeschooled them, in order to instill into them Christian values. But the little girls had to return to school every
    winter in order to take part in the pagan winter fertility festivities and see the trees that blink.

I criticized their blinkin’ trees in 1988 and faced year after year after year of brutal horrid torture. In the late 1980’s people were openly talking about the sexual abuse being conducted by the Catholic priests and I decided that I would add to
    that discussion. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that
    they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and that they were pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments. The police drove me past the four Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) built into the front gates of
    the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who proclaimed that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals. The years of torture were horrendous, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country,
    people libeled and slandered me, they called me a pedophile for the following 35 years and robbed and assaulted me further. It was not unlike Paris in The Terror, whenever some poor slob was led to the guillotine, people lined the street and cheered.

See the little boy in the yellow shirt. You people treated me with a 100% horror show, now I beg God to terminate this little boy’s life and treat their parents to a 100% loss of their children. I used to beg for assistance to flee the country, now I
    beg God to terminate the life of this last little Bott child, and to terminate your lives and the lives of your children. The only time you recognize the existence of psychiatry is when you mock the victims of psychiatric horror and tell them to shut
    their mouths and take another pill. To hell with you, to hell with your children. I am on my knees begging God to terminate this little child’s life, to terminate your lives, and to terminate the lives of your remaining children.

Parents annually teach their children to turn trees into decorated fertility idols and whoreship a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke this utter crap. When the children reach school age the parents send their children to school where
    they continue to learn how turn trees into decorated fertility idols. Then some parents think they can do a better job so they remove their children from school and homeschool them… and at home they continue to teach the children to turn trees into
    decorated idols. At school or at home, in the courts of law and in the police stations, at stores and in shopping malls, everyone gleefully adopts the Catholic fertility rites and turns trees into decorated fertility idols. They spent billions of dollars
    annually turning trees into decorated idols, and they spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured in an effort to make me shut up about it, and they think it is funny. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture, I begged in vain for
    assistance to flee the country, and you people are so cheap and ignorant that there isn’t a single one of you that has so much compassion for my arse that you would even think to offer me a fucking cookie. Now I am begging God to terminate your lives
    and the lives of your children. I so desperately desire the death of the little boy in the yellow shirt.

Silence:

In 1988 I spoke out against the churches, saying that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, the following years were a psychiatric horror show and all anybody could do is laugh at me, slander and libel me, and assault me further.

I spoke out against the cannibalism of your children in 1988 and they began to brutally torture me. It was a shock to people when I mentioned that the witches were eating your children, because up to then nobody thought about cannibals, they instead
    thought about ghosts, vampires, genies, good witches and space aliens, as they were systematically told to.

Then in 1991 Hollywood came out with a movie that featured a cannibal (Silence of the Lambs) and people started telling me to shut up as they heard all about it. I was being brutally tortured for six week periods and then given a depot drug injection on
    the very last day of the six weeks of horror, that depot drug was designed to remain in my body for months, so it was six weeks of pure horror followed by a couple of additional months of pure horror. It took some time after each six week torture session
    for me to feel good enough to venture outside (due to the six weeks of drugs administered to me plus the additional depot drugs injected into me on the final day of the six weeks of horror), and when I did manage to feel good enough that I could walk
    outside I continued to try to warn people that their churches and their media and their politicians were cannibals or were allied with cannibals, and that their churches were pushing fertility tree idols in place of God's Commandments (and that their
    names and birthdays are gifts from God and are in harmony with each other and also in harmony with the numbers in Scripture). The people I met told me they saw Silence of The Lambs, and that I should shut up because they saw the movie and now know all
    about it.

In 1991 Hollywood came out with Silence of The Lambs, featuring a cannibal in western society. It was at this point of time that Hollywood became more truthful than the churches, as the churches continued to censor Scriptural references to cannibalism.
    True, the churches did publish books praising themselves for eradicating cannibalism in the south-seas and in Africa, but they did so without quoting Scriptural references to cannibalism, and they did so without mentioning the cannibalism conducted by
    Freemasons and other witches in the west. I was being tortured for mentioning cannibals, people laughed at me, called me a pedophile and assaulted me further, and then spent millions of dollars to watch a movie featuring a cannibal, and by doink so,
    considered themselves educated. They were torturing me for mentioning cannibals, and laughing at me, and assaulting me further, and then were spending many millions of dollars to watch a movie about a cannibal. Between the torture episodes I was so
    fearful of the following arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and they laughed at me, brutally assaulted me further and spent millions of dollars on the God-damned fucking movie, and called me a pedophile for
    the following 35 years, while proclaiming that I was judging them.

Now I am on GAB.com, where people post their objections to pedophilia, most everyone here continues to ignore that witches are eating children (and adults) as they harp on and on and on about pedophilia and child trafficking instead. Don’t call them “
    pedophiles”, they are witches, they are cannibals, they not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! Portions of the children are eaten before the children are killed. People on GAB.com deal with it by blocking me and continuing
    to laugh at me. True they are more upset at me for criticizing their blinkin’ evergreen tree fertility idols than for saying that their churches are run by cannibals, but they remain upset with me.

All I can do is cry, and I cry out against both you and your children. I pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Hopefully so many of you will die that there will no longer be enough of you to staff your psychiatric wards. I urge you
    people to roll over and die. Let your blinkin’ evergreen tree idols save you.

A Message For The Teachers:

Brutal horrid torture... they rape the children, then they brutally torture the children, then they eat portions of the children, then they kill the children, then they eat more of the children. They rip the faces off of the children before they kill
    them and then you people come along and call them child traffickers or pedophiles. You are like the Freemasons who claim to be former Freemasons who write books exposing the Freemasons, without mentioning that Freemasons eat people. Maybe you are a
    Freemason, assisting the Freemasons and the rest of the Catholic church to censor acts of cannibalism. My best guess is that GAB.com has a lot of Freemasons and other Catholics helping to censor acts of cannibalism by harping on and on about pedophilia,
    or flat earth, or space aliens...

Aleister Crowley was a 33rd degree Freemason, he wrote poetry about raping and killing children and then eating them. He wrote that he would get naked with a little boy and then enter together into the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine, where he
    would rape the child then eat his testicles and nipples. So then supposedly former Freemasons come along and write books exposing the evils of Freemasonry, while ignoring that they eat people.

And for me to mention that the University of Saskatchewan housed such a book (White Stains) in their main library resulted in years of brutal horrid torture at their psychiatric facilities. Their delight is to devour people without society being aware (
    Habakkuk 3:14), they did not appreciate me trying to make you aware. You are helping society to be not aware of cannibals by focusing on the lesser crimes of pedophilia and child trafficking. It is written that not many of you should strive to be
    teachers, as teachers will be judged more harshly. Good luck to you, pushing your pedophilia, or your child trafficking, or your flat earth, or your ghosts or your space aliens, or your Mary or whatever. I sure hope you win.

Ignored:

You ignore repeated Scriptural condemnations of your pagan fertility rites, you have many of those who point out your pagan filth brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities. You turn evergreen trees into decorated idols and then make decorative
    fertility wreaths out of the branches of these pagan idols... and then you bend down and place the pagan symbol of fertility at the base of an Egyptian penis that you have a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly on top of, and you bow to the
    grave stones of your war dead and decorate them too with your pagan symbols of fertility. People defend this pagan shit by telling me that I am in need of further treatment, that I am off my meds, that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take
    another pill. Indeed, the only time you folks acknowledge psychiatric torture is when you laugh at me and tell me to take another pill, and you say this because I criticize your churches for pushing evergreen tree idols in place of God’s Commandments.

Now they are stripping white people of their rights and torturing them in psychiatric facilities in England because they complain about the Islamic invasion or because they complain that the Covid shots are poison. Nobody cares to raise psychiatric
    torture as an issue. Decades of reports of American service men and others brutally tortured to death with the psychiatric drugs all ignored, and then you think of yourselves as Nuremberg Code Heroes because you start to complain about the bullshit Covid
    jabs, and this is while you continue to ignore the issue of the horrors of psychiatry. You spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, police stations, courts of law, stores, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’
    temples of fertility and you don’t have even a kind word for those who complain about the psychiatric torture. Every single person who was stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities begged for assistance to flee the
    country and you can’t find it in your hearts to even offer to buy one of these people a cookie!!! In Canada they reserve seats in medical schools to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and then Trudeau allows them to “
    work” (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without becoming Canadian citizens, Canadians couldn’t be bothered to raise this as an issue. And in Canada they give these jobs to foreigners without even offering the positions to Canadians first.

You are Catholics, when you abide by Catholic fertility rites, then you become a Catholic. The Bible is packed full of examples of people abiding by the pagan fertility rites and losing their nations to members of alternative fertility cults. Let your
    blinkin’ trees save you.

Are You Having Difficulty With The Hadith???

Are you having difficulty finding a version of Hadith 2442 that discusses Mohammad wearing Aisha's undergarments while the undergarments dictated the Koran? It was nearly ten years ago that I first read the Hadith and back then what I found online
    differs from what is presently being offered. Try to find an old printed copy of the Hadith.

Similarly you will find Bibles that change The Word of God, Bibles will even alter His Ten Commandments, outright removing one of the Ten Commandments and then splitting another of the Commandments into two in order to retain the original number.

A woman approached Jesus and said "Blessed is the womb that bore you and the breasts that you sucked," and Jesus responded by correcting her and saying "Blessed RATHER are those who hear the word of God and keep it!" (Luke 11:27-28 RSV). Some Bibles
    change this passage and have Jesus agreeing with the woman that His mother is blessed. One reason I do not like the NKJV is that it changes The Words of Jesus so that He agrees with the woman, He does not contradict and rebuke the woman but instead
    agrees with her and adds "More than that…". Other Bibles as well openly change His Words and have Him agreeing with the woman that His mother is blessed.

I believe the KJV, RSV and NASB versions of Bibles are more reputable than most others, although all Bibles suffer in one way or another. I prefer reading from the RSV, it is both accurate and eloquent, and it certainly more accurate and more eloquently
    worded than that NKJV.

For Your Children:

I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural
    references to cannibalism, and censoring Scripture condemning your blinkin' trees. I was arrested, driven past the four Egyptian obelisks (penises) built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan and delivered to a Hindu psychiatrist who
    said that I thought too much about penises, children and cannibals. She tortured me for years. People laughed at me and assaulted me further, they called me a pedophile for the following 35 years.

The government decided to protect my health by brutally torturing me over and over and over year after year after year. The people thought it was funny and assaulted me further when I begged for assistance to flee the country. So the people allowed the
    government to take care of my health, and then they allowed the government to take care of their health as well. Now as you folks are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the bullshit Covid death jabs that was developed by the Vatican, your
    greatest desire is to continue to tithe to our executioners, while continuing to shit upon me for daring to speak out against your blinkin' evergreen trees and your phallic-capped churches.

There isn't a single God-damned one of you that has so much compassion for my ass that you would even think of offering me a fucking cookie. Some of you think that your prayers are so precious, you offer me and the other victims of psychiatric horror
    empty prayers and then continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, police stations, courts of law, stores, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility.

You are the Jingle Bell People, jingle all the way. Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, and then you lie to your own children about the affair and violate God’s Ninth Commandment as
    well. The Adventists abide by God’s Fourth Commandment but then violate Commandments One, Two, Three and Nine via their adoption of the Catholic fertility rituals. Even if you kept all of God’s Ten Commandments you can still treat me with contempt
    and be thoroughly compassionless to me and to the other surviving victims of psychiatric horror. Anyway, you honour the Catholic winter fertility festival and then lie about it to your children for the sake of your children. It was necessary to take me
    off the street and brutally torture me because of your children, you did it to me to protect your children. You did not view me as a child of God and brutally tortured me and laughed about it for 35 years because of your traditions and because of your
    children.

Dr. Gene Marcoux, a self-proclaimed expert in religious delusions, said that everybody does it (turn trees into blinkin’ fertility idols) before he resumed torturing me. He is right, as even the atheists abide by the teachings of the Catholic church
    and turn trees into decorated idols. When you abide by the Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. Most of you even think that your dead children are up in heaven with Mary. Good for you, I sure hope you win.

America’s Elite 3% Waiting For Christmas and for Hunting Season To Open In Saskatchewan:

Decades of reports of American service men and others brutally tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and they do not rate a mention. The CIA funded the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan and at other
    western universities... Americans spent billions of dollars developing the drugs, then the CIA spent billions more learning how to use the drugs to their maximum potential, they use the drugs to torture people, to provide people with the greatest degree
    of discomfort imaginable... the American people spent billions of dollars to determine torture techniques utilizing the drugs they already spent billions on developing. Then I criticized your Catholic churches, was stripped of my rights and millions of
    additional dollars were spent having just me alone repeatedly arrested, detained and tortured at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital.

So the Americans fly to Saskatoon in order to catch a connecting flight up north so they may hunt and fish, not a single one of them cares so much about their government funding the development of the horrid drugs that they would bother themselves to see
    the torture facilities that their money bought. Just like in Port Moresby, tourists fly in to the city and rather than venture into the heart of the city, they instead flee, they immediately catch a connecting flight in order to avoid seeing the poverty
    and avoid risking their lives. The Americans come with their 12-guage shotguns, costing in excess of $20,000, the shotguns are finely balanced and have gold inlay and engravings.

So Trump becomes president and doesn't mention psychiatry nor attempts to free those who have not yet perished from the brutal drugs. The only time they mention psychiatry is when they hear criticisms of their blinkin' trees, then they tell the
    individual that they are legalists, they are Pharisees, they are off their meds, they should shut their mouths and take another pill, that they are wearing tinfoil hats, and then they laugh and laugh and laugh. Then some other equally compassionless and
    equally ignorant asshole comes along and demands the release of the J6 prisoners, while remaining silent about the worst horror imaginable.

They defend their J6 prisoners because all the J6 prisoners are Catholics like them. The J6 prisoners want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' Catholic temples of fertility. When you abide by the God-damned Catholic fertility
    rites, then you become a God-damned Catholic. Nobody cares to speak up in defense of those people who criticized the Catholic churches, everybody instead wants to get their trees to blink. Nobody cares what the reason is why the person was stripped of
    their rights and brutally tortured in the psychiatric facilities, best to just assume they criticized your blinkin' trees and leave them be. They will die soon and you will never have to hear any more criticisms of your Catholic fertility rites. People
    just do not want to hear that their church is capped with an Egyptian penis and that their priests or ministers can very well be cannibals.

But before I die from the brutal horror of the drugs, you folks will continue to laugh at me and assault me further, and I will continue to beg God to terminate your lives and the lives of your children. I so desperately desire your deaths. You people
    are compassionless turds, the God-damned shit of the earth. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture, then subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and all you God-damned pagan pricks can do about it is
    laugh, and continue to reserve seats at your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and you sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.

He Rose on a Sunday to Resume His Work:

Christians abide by the pagan fertility festivals (which generally includes Sunday, in reverence to the sun), or they are silent about it for fear of jeopardizing their positions in life. There is a great deal to be gained by keeping Sunday as His day of
    rest, employment may depend upon one attending a Sunday church, and employment may depend upon you being silent about the false Sunday Sabbath. But it is against all logic, the pre-incarnate Jesus commanded us to rest on the Seventh day, then He abided
    by that Commandment in life, and when dead He rested in the tomb on the Seventh Day, then He rose on a Sunday to resume His work. He did not rise on a Sunday (in order to resume His work) to change the day of rest to Sunday.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 24 22:47:21 2023
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part O - Daryl Kabatoff October 24th 2023 6:32 pm 231,833 words (270 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

SUPERSTARS:

People are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the bullshit Covid death jabs and they think themselves heroes because they obeyed the authorities and took the shot that caused their illness in the first place. Then they seek out a statue of a
    soldier standing next to or directly upon an Egyptian penis, then they bow down and place a decorative wreath made from their beloved evergreen tree idols at the base of the dink. Then off they go to a war cemetery and place additional fertility wreaths (
    pagan idols) upon the graves of the fallen soldiers. They use the fallen soldiers as tools to push their pagan idolatry upon others. Then they think of themselves as absolute SUPERSTARS because they speak up in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a
    bunch of Catholics wanting to return to their families and help turn their homes into a blinkin’ temple of fertility. You speak up in defense of those who join with you in your putrid pagan filth.

They have me arrested and brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities because they desire to tithe to their executioners without having to hear any opposing viewpoints. They hear that I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and they
    laugh at me and assault me further, then they fly to tropical resorts where they pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. Then they post the photos of their children posing with the blinkin’ idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for your
    children. The witches cruise Facebook and see an attractive child, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. It is so damn important for you
    arseholes to post pictures of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook that you would even do so even if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph.

After criticizing your churches I lost years of my life to brutal horrid torture and there isn’t a single one of you that has enough compassion for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror, that you would even offer to buy a single one of us a
    cookie, but you have billions of dollars to annually turn your churches, schools, homes, courts of law and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. If you would have first defended the victims of psychiatric horror (as opposed to laughing at
    them, slandering and libeling them, robbing them and assaulting them further), none of this Covid shit would have happened to you. Well good for you people, I sure hope you win!!!

To The 3%, And To The Duck and Deer Hunters:

Thirty-six (6x6) different species of snake venom in the bullshit Covid death jabs, together with parasite eggs, metals, and a vast number of other toxins. The witches (and the Islamists) are poisoning you with a large number of other toxins using other
    delivery methods as well, and also herbs that prevent fertility and cause abortions. Thirty-six (6x6) different species of snake venom in the jabs, the witches are laughing at you!!!

And I am laughing at you as well (Proverbs 1:24-26). I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy
    churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references condemning their blinkin' fertility tree idols, and censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Your preachers teach you to cap your fertility tree idol with an sparkling Egyptian
    dink or with a sparkling star (additional symbols of fertility). So I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. And the general pubic's response is to laugh at me and assault me further and call me a pedophile for the following 35 years,
    and to continue spending billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols while posting photographs on Facebook their children masturbating while posing next to the pagan idols, while telling me to shut my mouth and take another pill.

The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. The witches enact legislation
    to make you homeless, so as not to raise alarm when you go missing (Habakkuk 3:14). The witches will not be breaking into your homes to devour you, they will instead enact legislation to make you homeless, then they will wait for you to leave your tent
    or cardboard box in the middle of the night when you go out to take a piss.

I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and begged in vain for assistance to flee the country. Most of you ultimately responded by taking an
    injection that removed your fertility and your lives, those that did not continue to pose for photos with the decorated fertility idols. Now some of you speak out in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of Catholics, they all want to return
    to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Decades of reports of veterans and others stripped of their rights and tortured to death at your psychiatric facilities and you are either silent regarding psychiatry or you tell
    me to shut my mouth and take another pill.

If you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers succeed in expelling the invaders, I bet you will still have people arrested and tortured to death for daring to criticize your Catholic idolatry. Go to hell. And those who stand by and allow
    psychiatry to thrive, such as the American 3% and the American and Canadian duck and deer hunters, can go to hell as well. I cry out to God against you!!! Go masturbate and ejaculate upon your God-damned pagan fertility tree idols. And just as you think
    that years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture is hilarious, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious.

You Are Given The Choice:

They are witches, they poison, rape, torture, kill and eat people. Portions of the victims are eaten before the victim is killed. They teach you of fairies, elves, ghosts, vampires, space aliens and of good witches, and of a baby Jesus that is too young
    to speak and rebuke the utter crap that flows out of people's mouths. They teach you to turn trees into decorated idols and to cap that pagan fertility idol with a second fertility idol. You are given the choice, you may cap your blinkin' fertility tree
    idol with a miniature Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) or with a star (your pagan sun god). Then you are expected to honour your dead soldiers by placing statues of them next to or directly upon Egyptian dinks, and then bow down and place
    your fertility tree idol wreaths at the base of these dinks, and upon the grave stones of your war dead. You use your dead soldiers as tools to help you push your pagan fertility rites upon others, and you are really good at it. There is no real vocal
    opposition to your putrid God-damned filth, you have psychiatrists to insure of that. You laughed at or ignored the victims of psychiatric horror, some criticized your churches and those are the people you especially laughed at, you bowed to fertility
    idols, you supported churches that capped their roofs with Egyptian penises even after you heard that the priests and ministers were ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes, you turned your homes and entire cities into blinkin' temples of
    fertility, elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the Presidency of the United States of America because you assumed he shared your values when he posed for photographs while standing next to the
    pagan idols, and then you took injections that removed your fertility and is sure to take your life. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!! (Proverbs 1:24-26)

The Ignored Psyop:

They were waving evergreen trees turned into decorated idols in front of your faces for the last 4 thousand years. In 2020 they waved a fake virus in your faces together with homosexuality and the blinkin' trees. Then in 2021 (and 2022) they waved the
    poison injections in your faces together with the homosexuality and the blinkin' fertility tree idols. Then in 2022 they waved the poison injections together with Ukraine, the homosexuality and the blinkin' trees in your faces. Then in 2023 they
    continued waving the entire shit show in front of your faces. And some people are upset that their churches are pushing the homosexual agenda, but they continue to embrace the pagan fertility tree idols. The reason why your churches are pushing the
    homosexual agenda is because you first supported them when they taught you to turn trees into decorated idols.

We live in a corrupt church-state, giving some people who call themselves Jews the power to print money out of thin air over a hundred years ago does not change the fact that we live in a corrupt church-state. The Catholic church co-opted the Protestant
    churches and now use the Protestant churches to assist them to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. The Catholic church co-opted the other institutions as well and use them to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. So you get the so-
    called "Protestant" Queen and now her son heading a supposedly “Protestant” church while teaching you to adopt the "Catholic" fertility rites, you get the media and the entertainment industry teaching you to adopt the Catholic fertility rites, you
    get the courts of law, the hospitals and the schools teaching you to adopt the Catholic fertility rites. You get psychiatrists torturing people to death when they complain that the churches are run by witches who teach you to turn trees into decorated
    idols. And you respond by decorating and bowing to the pagan idols while telling me to shut my mouth and take another pill.

Catholics desire that you go to a war cemetery and place decorative wreaths made from the branches of evergreen trees upon the grave stones of your war dead. They want you to bow down and place the pagan symbol of fertility not only upon the graves of
    your war dead, but at the base of the Egyptian obelisks (penises) that are erected to commemorate your war dead. They taught you to cap the very top of your blinkin' evergreen fertility idol with a miniature Egyptian penis or with a star (your sun god),
    they teach you to cap your fertility tree idol with another pagan symbol of fertility.

The Catholics teach you to ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and encourage you to speak out in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of Catholics. All the J6 prisoners want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin'
    Catholic temples of fertility. You do not have to pray to Mary, when you folks adopt the pomp and glitter of the Catholic fertility rites then you become Catholics. Decades of reports of people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, all
    ignored, the only time people speak about psychiatry is when they tell me to shut my mouth and to take another pill.

They were waving evergreen trees turned into decorated idols in front of your faces for the last 4 thousand years, and you like it.

The General Pubic:

They incorporate pagan fertility symbols into the architecture of their Catholic churches, Sikh temples and Islamic mosques. The Catholic churches usually have windows shaped like penises together with sun-shaped windows. Often they cap their churches
    with Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises). The Catholics co-opted the Protestant churches and did the same. The general pubic likes it all and attends church on Sunday. The Catholics killed off the Christians that kept His Sabbath and changed
    the Sabbath to Sunday. Jesus was crucified on the sixth day of the week, He rested in the tomb on the Seventh Day of the week (it was His custom and Commandment to rest on the Seventh Day), then He rose from the dead on the first day of the week to
    resume His ministry (His work). He rose from the dead on the first day of the week to "work", and the filthy churches teach you that by rising from the dead on Sunday, the first day, to "work", changes His day of "rest" to Sunday.

They (the general pubic) cannot tolerate criticisms of their filthy churches. They employ Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture to death those Christians who criticize their pagan fertility rites. When they hear these tortured individual
    complain about psychiatry and beg for assistance to flee the country, they only laugh at them and assault them further. You are not allowed to point out the sun-shaped windows, the phallic-shaped windows and phallic-shaped steeples on their filthy
    churches, nor point out Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols, nor point out that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and if you do then you are sick and in need of a needle stuck into your arse.

Join with the Witches:

People post memes criticizing pedophilia while ignoring cannibalism, they join with the "supposedly former" Freemasons in publishing books exposing the evils of Freemasonry while censoring the cannibalism conducted by their covens. They join with the
    Christians who are upset with churches for pushing sodomy and same sex marriages while turning a blind eye to the blinkin' evergreen tree idols filling their churches. They are like the Americans who laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror (
    decades of reports of American service men and others being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities), and now see themselves as absolute heroes because they only now start speaking up in defense of the Nuremberg code, and
    they do so while continuing to ignore psychiatry and the horror thereof. They write and post memes exposing pedophilia while at the same time are assisting the Catholic church to censor cannibalism. You people posting memes exposing pedophilia while
    remaining silent over the issues of psychiatric torture, evergreen tree whoreship, and cannibalism, join with the Freemasons and other witches in the censorship of these issues. Their delight is devour you people while society remains ignorant of their
    existence, they target the homeless as this way people can go missing without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14).

Join with the witches and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, the only time you acknowledge a victim of psychiatric horror is when the individual criticizes your pagan fertility rites and then you tell the person to shut up and take a pill. The
    person warning you to flee from the idolatry may have already faced years of brutal horrid torture simply for criticizing your church for pushing this crap, and you will tell him or her to stop judging you and to shut their mouth and take another pill.

I first spoke up about the issue of pedophilia (and cannibalism) in 1988. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises
    on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. The police drove me past the four Egyptian penises built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, and handed me
    over to a Hindu who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals. The torture was horrendous, it went on for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country. People laughed and laughed, said I was judging them and called me

Such Tremendous Unity:

Pretty much everybody who is taking the death jabs are the same people who turn trees into decorated idols. Pretty much everybody who isn't taking the death jabs are also turning trees into decorated idols. The Catholic church teaches you to turn trees
    into decorated idols and has co-opted the other institutions to assist it to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Everybody accepts the Catholic bullshit and turns trees into decorated idols. Now it has been revealed that the Vatican is directly
    responsible for developing the death jabs, with the intention to kill. People do not care and continue to embrace the Catholic fertility rites. They (people who embrace the Catholic fertility rites, which is everybody) laughed and laughed and laughed at
    me, and assaulted me further, when I begged for assistance to flee the country, they covered their blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and said that I was wearing a tinfoil hat. My major criticism is not against the Catholic church (and
    their Protestant churches which they own), nor is my major criticism against psychiatry, my criticism is against you folks for being utterly compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror. You reserve seats for Hindus, Sikhs and
    Islamists at our universities and train them there to become psychiatrists, while Trudeau allows them to "work" in Canada without being Canadian citizens, and not a peep about this from you, or from your friends, or from your neighbors. All you folks
    have done for me is slander me, libel me, rob me, assault me, torture me and laugh at me, I had enough of your bullshit, I cry out to God against you and am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Compassionless God-damned turds is
    all that you people are. You laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and then suddenly you people think of yourselves as Nuremberg Code Heroes because you start speaking out against the bullshit Covid death jabs that you were coerced to take,
    while remaining silent about the victims of psychiatric horror who had and continue to have brutal psychiatric drugs forced upon them. Anthropologists in the future will call you "The People of The Jingle Bells," jingle all the way. Such tremendous
    unity, by abiding by the false Catholic Sunday Sabbath and by turning trees into decorated idols, you are united behind the Catholic church.

The Catholic church's role in the shit show: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7eRf1t5gs6Gy/

People do not care that I cry out to God against them because of the way they treat me after I criticized their churches and their blinkin' trees, they annually and gleefully bow to decorated evergreen tree idols and claim their own prayers to be full of
    power while mine are of no effect. They cover their trees with copious quantities of tinfoil then claim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take another pill. That is the only time they mention psychiatry, is when they defend the filth
    taught by their churches by telling me to take another pill. They have me repeatedly arrested for speaking, and tortured brutally, and then they say that I am judging them and that I should shut up, that I am off my meds, and I that I should take another
    pill. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you could do is laugh at me, fly to tropical resorts and pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. Those who hear about it couldn’t care less, and they see themselves as Nuremberg
    Code Heroes for they speak up against the bullshit Covid death jabs that they were coerced to take, while remaining silent about the psychiatric drugs that others have forced upon them.

Most everybody who was “treated” by the horrid psychiatric drugs died, so you do not have to hear from those people. Some survived and are now shells of their former selves, they get to live in Catholic owned Filipino group homes where they are fed
    an abundance of starches, most are unable to function well enough to attempt to inform you of the horrors of either the psychiatric treatments or of the group homes, or how they are treated by people when they walk on the street. Brutal horrid torture
    and then the “survivors” get to live in Filipino run group homes and are forced to continue on a regiment of psychiatric drugs. When they walk on the street they grimace in pain, they rarely smile, and are treated with contempt.

Anyway, just as you folks are utterly and entirely compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, and just as you laugh at me and other victims of the psychiatric horror, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is
    equally hilarious. The only time you acknowledge psychiatry is when you tell somebody to shut up and take another pill. I am begging God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. Go to hell.

100% Horror Show:

See the little boy in the yellow shirt. His sisters all died in a supposed accident. The parents removed their children from school and homeschooled them, in order to instill into them Christian values. But the little girls had to return to school every
    winter in order to take part in the pagan winter fertility festivities and see the trees that blink.

I criticized their blinkin’ trees in 1988 and faced year after year after year of brutal horrid torture. In the late 1980’s people were openly talking about the sexual abuse being conducted by the Catholic priests and I decided that I would add to
    that discussion. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that
    they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and that they were pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments. The police drove me past the four Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) built into the front gates of
    the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who proclaimed that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals. The years of torture were horrendous, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country,
    people libeled and slandered me, they called me a pedophile for the following 35 years and robbed and assaulted me further. It was not unlike Paris in The Terror, whenever some poor slob was led to the guillotine, people lined the street and cheered.

See the little boy in the yellow shirt. You people treated me with a 100% horror show, now I beg God to terminate this little boy’s life and treat their parents to a 100% loss of their children. I used to beg for assistance to flee the country, now I
    beg God to terminate the life of this last little Bott child, and to terminate your lives and the lives of your children. The only time you recognize the existence of psychiatry is when you mock the victims of psychiatric horror and tell them to shut
    their mouths and take another pill. To hell with you, to hell with your children. I am on my knees begging God to terminate this little child’s life, to terminate your lives, and to terminate the lives of your remaining children.

Parents annually teach their children to turn trees into decorated fertility idols and whoreship a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke this utter crap. When the children reach school age the parents send their children to school where
    they continue to learn how turn trees into decorated fertility idols. Then some parents think they can do a better job so they remove their children from school and homeschool them… and at home they continue to teach the children to turn trees into
    decorated idols. At school or at home, in the courts of law and in the police stations, at stores and in shopping malls, everyone gleefully adopts the Catholic fertility rites and turns trees into decorated fertility idols. They spent billions of dollars
    annually turning trees into decorated idols, and they spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured in an effort to make me shut up about it, and they think it is funny. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture, I begged in vain for
    assistance to flee the country, and you people are so cheap and ignorant that there isn’t a single one of you that has so much compassion for my arse that you would even think to offer me a cookie. Now I am begging God to terminate your lives and the
    lives of your children. I so desperately desire the death of the little boy in the yellow shirt.

Silence:

In 1988 I spoke out against the churches, saying that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, the following years were a psychiatric horror show and all anybody could do is laugh at me, slander and libel me, and assault me further.

I spoke out against the cannibalism of your children in 1988 and they began to brutally torture me. It was a shock to people when I mentioned that the witches were eating your children, because up to then nobody thought about cannibals, they instead
    thought about ghosts, vampires, genies, good witches and space aliens, as they were systematically told to.

Then in 1991 Hollywood came out with a movie that featured a cannibal (Silence of the Lambs) and people started telling me to shut up as they heard all about it. I was being brutally tortured for six week periods and then given a depot drug injection on
    the very last day of the six weeks of horror, that depot drug was designed to remain in my body for months, so it was six weeks of pure horror followed by a couple of additional months of pure horror. It took some time after each six week torture session
    for me to feel good enough to venture outside (due to the six weeks of drugs administered to me plus the additional depot drugs injected into me on the final day of the six weeks of horror), and when I did manage to feel good enough that I could walk
    outside I continued to try to warn people that their churches and their media and their politicians were cannibals or were allied with cannibals, and that their churches were pushing fertility tree idols in place of God's Commandments (and that their
    names and birthdays are gifts from God and are in harmony with each other and also in harmony with the numbers in Scripture). The people I met told me they saw Silence of The Lambs, and that I should shut up because they saw the movie and now know all
    about it.

In 1991 Hollywood came out with Silence of The Lambs, featuring a cannibal in western society. It was at this point of time that Hollywood became more truthful than the churches, as the churches continued to censor Scriptural references to cannibalism.
    True, the churches did publish books praising themselves for eradicating cannibalism in the south-seas and in Africa, but they did so without quoting Scriptural references to cannibalism, and they did so without mentioning the cannibalism conducted by
    Freemasons and other witches in the west. I was being tortured for mentioning cannibals, people laughed at me, called me a pedophile and assaulted me further, and then spent millions of dollars to watch a movie featuring a cannibal, and by doink so,
    considered themselves educated. They were torturing me for mentioning cannibals, and laughing at me, and assaulting me further, and then were spending many millions of dollars to watch a movie about a cannibal. Between the torture episodes I was so
    fearful of the following arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and they laughed at me, brutally assaulted me further and spent millions of dollars on the God-damned movie, and called me a pedophile for the
    following 35 years, while proclaiming that I was judging them.

Now I am on GAB.com, where people post their objections to pedophilia, most everyone here continues to ignore that witches are eating children (and adults) as they harp on and on and on about pedophilia and child trafficking instead. Don’t call them “
    pedophiles”, they are witches, they are cannibals, they not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! Portions of the children are eaten before the children are killed. People on GAB.com deal with it by blocking me and continuing
    to laugh at me. True they are more upset at me for criticizing their blinkin’ evergreen tree fertility idols than for saying that their churches are run by cannibals, but they remain upset with me.

All I can do is cry, and I cry out against both you and your children. I pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Hopefully so many of you will die that there will no longer be enough of you to staff your psychiatric wards. I urge you

Brutal horrid torture... they rape the children, then they brutally torture the children, then they eat portions of the children, then they kill the children, then they eat more of the children. They rip the faces off of the children before they kill
    them and then you people come along and call them child traffickers or pedophiles. You are like the Freemasons who claim to be former Freemasons who write books exposing the Freemasons, without mentioning that Freemasons eat people. Maybe you are a
    Freemason, assisting the Freemasons and the rest of the Catholic church to censor acts of cannibalism. My best guess is that GAB.com has a lot of Freemasons and other Catholics helping to censor acts of cannibalism by harping on and on about pedophilia,

Aleister Crowley was a 33rd degree Freemason, he wrote poetry about raping and killing children and then eating them. He wrote that he would get naked with a little boy and then enter together into the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine, where he
    would rape the child then eat his testicles and nipples. So then supposedly former Freemasons come along and write books exposing the evils of Freemasonry, while ignoring that they eat people.

And for me to mention that the University of Saskatchewan housed such a book (White Stains) in their main library resulted in years of brutal horrid torture at their psychiatric facilities. Their delight is to devour people without society being aware (
    Habakkuk 3:14), they did not appreciate me trying to make you aware. You are helping society to be not aware of cannibals by focusing on the lesser crimes of pedophilia and child trafficking. It is written that not many of you should strive to be
    teachers, as teachers will be judged more harshly. Good luck to you, pushing your pedophilia, or your child trafficking, or your flat earth, or your ghosts or your space aliens, or your Mary or whatever. I sure hope you win.

Ignored:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 20:40:37 2023
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part O - Daryl Kabatoff November 27th 2023 1:51 am 238,307 words (278 pages)

Pretend You Are Heroes:

More Moslems, Hindus, Sikhs, MS13 and other cult and gang members are arriving while the jabbed are dying, you white folks are being replaced. You people willingly and even happily spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly arrested and brutally
    tortured as a reward for criticizing your blinkin' trees and your filthy churches, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you folks could in all your wisdom and wealth do for me is laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and
    assault me further. Now while you seek out your other opponents, I in turn will continue to cry out to God against you and laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26). Brutal horrid torture and all you can really do is stand by and watch as your western
    universities train the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and you do not seem to mind that Trudeau allows these people to "work" (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without they themselves becoming Canadian citizens. The New
    World Organization is Satanism, it is Satanism that you allow to rule your lives, you speak out against it but in actuality you embrace it. You love turning trees into blinkin' idols so much that you consider it your sacred duty. It is your sacred duty
    to photograph your children posing with the pagan idols, and to post the photos on Facebook even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photograph.

God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your winter fertility festival are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. While you bow to blinkin' trees (and have
    me brutally tortured for years for saying so), the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists (members of alternative fertility cults) are here to take your land. I lost year after year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, then I lost subsequent
    years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and you are not only unable to make a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, you can't even find it in your hearts to buy
    me so much as a cookie!!! All you are, is a bunch of filthy animals who turn trees into decorated idols and think that they are going to heaven!!! And then you fantasize about being a hero, hunting down and exterminating those who oppress you, while they
    poison you.

Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they assumed he shared their values when they saw the photographs of "Obama" posing with the
    pagan idols. The Americans funded the development of the horrendous drugs and experimented with torture research using these drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities. While you fantasize about being a hero
    and hunting down the members of the NWO, people are being tortured to death at your local university. All I can do is cry out to God against you. All you can do for me is cheer and laugh at me when I beg in vain for assistance to flee the country, all I
    can do is cheer and laugh at you as you die from the bullshit Covid death jabs.

The Ignored Psyop:

They were waving evergreen trees turned into decorated idols in front of your faces for the last 4 thousand years. In 2020 they waved a fake virus in your faces together with homosexuality and the blinkin' trees. Then in 2021 (and 2022) they waved the
    poison injections in your faces together with the homosexuality and the blinkin' fertility tree idols. Then in 2022 they waved the poison injections together with Ukraine, the homosexuality and the blinkin' trees in your faces. Then in 2023 they
    continued waving the entire shit show in front of your faces. And some people are upset that their churches are pushing the homosexual agenda, but they continue to embrace the pagan fertility tree idols. The reason why your churches are pushing the
    homosexual agenda is because you first supported them when they taught you to turn trees into decorated idols.

We live in a corrupt church-state, giving some people who call themselves Jews the power to print money out of thin air over a hundred years ago does not change the fact that we live in a corrupt church-state. The Catholic church co-opted the Protestant
    churches and now use the Protestant churches to assist them to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. The Catholic church co-opted the other institutions as well and use them to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. So you get the so-
    called "Protestant" Queen and now her son heading a supposedly “Protestant” church while teaching you to adopt the "Catholic" fertility rites, you get the media and the entertainment industry teaching you to adopt the Catholic fertility rites, you
    get the courts of law, the hospitals and the schools teaching you to adopt the Catholic fertility rites. You get psychiatrists torturing people to death when they complain that the churches are run by witches who teach you to turn trees into decorated
    idols. And you respond by decorating and bowing to the pagan idols while telling me to shut my mouth and take another pill.

Catholics desire that you go to a war cemetery and place decorative wreaths made from the branches of evergreen trees upon the grave stones of your war dead. They want you to bow down and place the pagan symbol of fertility not only upon the graves of
    your war dead, but at the base of the Egyptian obelisks (penises) that are erected to commemorate your war dead. They taught you to cap the very top of your blinkin' evergreen fertility idol with a miniature Egyptian penis or with a star (your sun god),
    they teach you to cap your fertility tree idol with another pagan symbol of fertility.

The Catholics teach you to ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and encourage you to speak out in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of Catholics. All the J6 prisoners want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin'
    Catholic temples of fertility. You do not have to pray to Mary, when you folks adopt the pomp and glitter of the Catholic fertility rites then you become Catholics. Decades of reports of people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, all
    ignored, the only time people speak about psychiatry is when they tell me to shut my mouth and to take another pill.

They were waving evergreen trees turned into decorated idols in front of your faces for the last 4 thousand years, and you like it.

The General Pubic:

They incorporate pagan fertility symbols into the architecture of their Catholic churches, Sikh temples and Islamic mosques. The Catholic churches usually have windows shaped like penises together with sun-shaped windows. Often they cap their churches
    with Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises). The Catholics co-opted the Protestant churches and did the same. The general pubic likes it all and attends church on Sunday. The Catholics killed off the Christians that kept His Sabbath and changed
    the Sabbath to Sunday. Jesus was crucified on the sixth day of the week, He rested in the tomb on the Seventh Day of the week (it was His custom and Commandment to rest on the Seventh Day), then He rose from the dead on the first day of the week to
    resume His ministry (His work). He rose from the dead on the first day of the week to "work", and the filthy churches teach you that by rising from the dead on Sunday, the first day, to "work", changes His day of "rest" to Sunday.

They (the general pubic) cannot tolerate criticisms of their filthy churches. They employ Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture to death those Christians who criticize their pagan fertility rites. When they hear these tortured individual
    complain about psychiatry and beg for assistance to flee the country, they only laugh at them and assault them further. You are not allowed to point out the sun-shaped windows, the phallic-shaped windows and phallic-shaped steeples on their filthy
    churches, nor point out Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols, nor point out that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and if you do then you are sick and in need of a needle stuck into your arse.

Join with the Witches:

Such Tremendous Unity:

100% Horror Show:

assistance to flee the country, and you people are so cheap and ignorant that there isn’t a single one of you that has so much compassion for my arse that you would even think to offer me a cookie. Now I am begging God to terminate your lives and the
    lives of your children. I so desperately desire the death of the little boy in the yellow shirt.

Silence:

about it.

fearful of the following arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and they laughed at me, brutally assaulted me further and spent millions of dollars on the God-damned movie, and called me a pedophile for the
    following 35 years, while proclaiming that I was judging them.

Ignored:

You ignore repeated Scriptural condemnations of your pagan fertility rites, you have many of those who point out your pagan filth brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities. You turn evergreen trees into decorated idols and then make decorative
    fertility wreaths out of the branches of these pagan idols... and then you bend down and place the pagan symbol of fertility at the base of an Egyptian penis that you have a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly on top of, and you bow to the
    grave stones of your war dead and decorate them too with your pagan symbols of fertility. People defend this pagan shit by telling me that I am in need of further treatment, that I am off my meds, that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take
    another pill. Indeed, the only time you folks acknowledge psychiatric torture is when you laugh at me and tell me to take another pill, and you say this because I criticize your churches for pushing evergreen tree idols in place of God’s Commandments.

Now they are stripping white people of their rights and torturing them in psychiatric facilities in England because they complain about the Islamic invasion or because they complain that the Covid shots are poison. Nobody cares to raise psychiatric
    torture as an issue. Decades of reports of American service men and others brutally tortured to death with the psychiatric drugs all ignored, and then you think of yourselves as Nuremberg Code Heroes because you start to complain about the bullshit Covid
    jabs, and this is while you continue to ignore the issue of the horrors of psychiatry. You spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, police stations, courts of law, stores, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’
    temples of fertility and you don’t have even a kind word for those who complain about the psychiatric torture. Every single person who was stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities begged for assistance to flee the
    country and you can’t find it in your hearts to even offer to buy one of these people a cookie!!! In Canada they reserve seats in medical schools to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and then Trudeau allows them to “
    work” (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without becoming Canadian citizens, Canadians couldn’t be bothered to raise this as an issue. And in Canada they give these jobs to foreigners without even offering the positions to Canadians first.

You are Catholics, when you abide by Catholic fertility rites, then you become a Catholic. The Bible is packed full of examples of people abiding by the pagan fertility rites and losing their nations to members of alternative fertility cults. Let your
    blinkin’ trees save you.

Are You Having Difficulty With The Hadith???

Are you having difficulty finding a version of Hadith 2442 that discusses Mohammad wearing Aisha's undergarments while the undergarments dictated the Koran? It was nearly ten years ago that I first read the Hadith and back then what I found online
    differs from what is presently being offered. Try to find an old printed copy of the Hadith.

Similarly you will find Bibles that change The Word of God, Bibles will even alter His Ten Commandments, outright removing one of the Ten Commandments and then splitting another of the Commandments into two in order to retain the original number.

A woman approached Jesus and said "Blessed is the womb that bore you and the breasts that you sucked," and Jesus responded by correcting her and saying "Blessed RATHER are those who hear the word of God and keep it!" (Luke 11:27-28 RSV). Some Bibles
    change this passage and have Jesus agreeing with the woman that His mother is blessed. One reason I do not like the NKJV is that it changes The Words of Jesus so that He agrees with the woman, He does not contradict and rebuke the woman but instead
    agrees with her and adds "More than that…". Other Bibles as well openly change His Words and have Him agreeing with the woman that His mother is blessed.

I believe the KJV, RSV and NASB versions of Bibles are more reputable than most others, although all Bibles suffer in one way or another. I prefer reading from the RSV, it is both accurate and eloquent, and it certainly more accurate and more eloquently
    worded than that NKJV. Too bad the RSV dothn’t capitalize Deity pronouns.

For Your Children:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05