• More of my philosophy about more logical proof of my experience and abo

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 12:13:48 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about more logical proof of my experience and about how to define my personality and about the deeper understanding of business and of capitalism and about corruption the Adam Smith model and about philosophy and about the right
    plan and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

And i have just said in my below previous thoughts about my experience that i was the creator of PerlZip product that looked like PkZip of PKware software company, but i have implemented it for Perl , and i have implemented the Dynamic Link Libraries of
    my PerlZip that permits to compress and decompress etc. with the "Delphi" compiler, so my PerlZip software product was very fast and very efficient, and here is more logical proof of my expertise in this area of compression and decompression etc., so i
    invite you to look at my following new open source software project of compression and decompression etc. called Parallel Archiver, you can read about it and download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

Here is more about my experience:

More about my education and my Diploma and more..

My name is Amine Moulay Ramdane, i am a white arab from Morocco, i am a gentleman type of person, and i live in Quebec Canada since year 1989, and now i will talk about my education and my Diploma: my Diploma is a university level Diploma, my school in
    Morocco where i have studied and gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and informatics was under the control of Paris Academie in France (we call it Académie de Paris), and here it is:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAcad%25C3%25A9mie_de_Paris

And i have continued to study one more year of applied mathematics in university of Montreal in Quebec Canada, and i have succeeded this one
    year in applied mathematics in university of Montreal, so with my Diploma and this one year of applied mathematics i have studied and succeeded 3 years at the university level, after that i have studied Network administration and i have also worked as a
    network administrator and as software developer consultant, the name of my company was and is Cyber-NT Communications in Quebec Canada, and around years 2001 and 2002 i have started to implement some of my softwares like PerlZip that looked like PkZip of
    PKware software company, but i have implemented it for Perl , and i have implemented the Dynamic Link Libraries of my PerlZip that permits to compress and decompress etc. with the "Delphi" compiler, so my PerlZip software product was very fast and very
    efficient, and in year 2002 i have posted the Beta version on internet, and as a proof , please read about it here:

http://computer-programming-forum.com/52-perl-modules/ea157f4a229fc720.htm

And after that i have sold the release version of my PerlZip
    product to many many companies and to many individuals around the world,
    and i have even sold it to many Banks in Europe, and with that i have
    made more money.

And after that i have continued to work like a software developer
    consultant and network administrator, the name of my company was and is CyberNT Communications, and here is my company in Quebec(Canada) called CyberNT Communications, i have worked as a software developer and as a network administrator, read the proof
    here:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/2246777231

And here is a book from O'Reilly called "Perl for System Administration"
    that you can buy from Amazon, and this book is talking about my name that is Amine Moulay Ramdane and is talking about some important Perl modules that i have implemented with Delphi as a Windows DLL(Dynamic Link Library) with a Perl interface to the DLL
    that are called Win32::MAPI and Win32::AdvNotify:

Look here is the web link to the book from Amazon so that to read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=MAPI+and+amine+moulay+ramdane&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4fBOg&sig=ACfU3U0pRD9bMKI0GNs8KXPz4wObCyDRbg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFroai_vP2AhWgk4kEHStNAUwQ6AF6BAgdEAM#v=onepage&q=MAPI%20and%20amine%
    20moulay%20ramdane&f=false

And here is the other web link to the book from Amazon so that you read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=advnotify&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4eEJe&sig=ACfU3U1pq-qVE4NjZ0_ycXgqyzqOy1dW2Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6hsy7-_P2AhWFhIkEHeUPDHoQ6AF6BAgNEAM#v=onepage&q=advnotify&f=false

And here is more of my proof as my other "new" software project for Delphi and Freepascal that is called PLDelphi for Delphi and Freepascal and that permits to connect to Perl in a sophisticated manner :

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pldelphi-for-delphi-and-freepascal

and here is my other software project for Delphi and Freepascal
    that is called Regexp-ERE for Delphi and Freepascal and that also connects to Perl in a sophisticated manner:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/regexp-ere-for-delphi-and-freepascal

So as you notice that creating a "trusthworthy" relationship between me
    as a software developer and the customers is so important for me, and it is my way of doing.

So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, so now i will talk more about my personality, so how can i define my personality ? , so what i want very much and what i am doing very much is to be a
    creator and an inventor , so for example i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i can continu to invent more scalable algorithms and algorithms, and i have invented some interesting software programs, and i have invented a new model
    that explains what is human consciousness and here it is in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HS9797xgGSw

So i am this kind of inventor, but of course i have a university level Diploma in informatics and microelectronics and i have studied university level operational research and i have studied more university level mathematics, but i define myself as a
    creator and an inventor, other than that, i have just invented many interesting proverbs and you can read them in the below web link, and i have invented many poems of Love and poems in english and french and you can read them in the below web link, and
    i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient and you can read about it in my below thoughts, and of course i am an experienced white Arab , since so that to be smart you have not only to study and to be a creator and to
    be an inventor , but you have also to be experienced, so here is more of my thoughts about my experience:

So I have worked both in Quebec Canada and in New Brunswick Canada as a software developer and as a network administrator, and i have also worked for an Hospital in USA as a software developer consultant and they were satisfied about my work, and I can
    talk more and more about me, so i am an experienced white Arab too, since i have also travelled around the world and i have visited Soviet Union in year 1986 for around 4 months when i was 18 years old and i have also learned about communism when i was
    in Soviet Union for around 4 months , and i have also travelled and visited Western Europe for around 1 year period when i was 14 years and when i was 19 years old , so i have then visited Spain and France and Belgium and Germany and the Netherlands and
    i have learned more about them, and i have also travelled from my country Morocco to visit Libya for 4 months when i was 17 years old and i have learned about it , and i have also travelled and visited Algeria , and i have of course lived in Canada since
    year 1989 , and of course i know a lot about USA and i have already worked for an Hospital in USA as a software developer consultant, and of course i can think and speak and write and read english or french or arabic, and i am now 54 years old. So i
    invite you to read my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you have to understand more the model of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, so i have just said the following by explaining his model:

"Since Adam Smith says that egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but notice that egoism creates "competition" , and competition most of time avoids corruption since with competition you have to offer better and better products or
    services so that to be successful"

So notice that it is not like a law, but it is a tendency , i mean that when you are competition in capitalism, you are in competition for the good reward , so then you want to be successful, so it is why you have to
    be careful in capitalism, since the businessman has to be good professionalism so that he be successful, so it is the tendency in competition in capitalism, so it is why it avoids most of the time corruption as has said it Adam Smith, and you have to
    understand that it is not a law, but it is a tendency , so when i say that it avoids most of the time corruption, so it is like the tendency in an interval of time because of the dynamic of competition , other than that capitalism has to be understood
    not by thinking that competition is a violent way, but it has to be understood like the good professionalism that makes you successful, so you have not to think that it is violent, but you have to think in a positive way that it is the good
    professionalism that makes the success, so it is why you have to be the good professionalism in capitalism and in business. So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i think that the model of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism is the following: Since Adam Smith says that egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but
    notice that egoism creates "competition" , and competition most of time avoids corruption since
    with competition you have to offer better and better products or services so that to be successful, so from my new model below, can we say that egoism and competition prioritize correctly ? , I mean do you prioritize first by the wanting to make big
    money or do you prioritize first by the being smart and the being wise, so since big money has a big attraction on humans and influences a lot the actions of humans, so we have to be careful, since the prioritizing by making big money can make you lose
    your way, so it is why in my new model below i am saying that you have to know how to make humans prioritize first by the being smart and the being wise, also there is also the specialization by division of Labor , since human diversity makes us
    specialize in what we do better so that to increase much more productivity and quality. So i invite you to reread my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher, so as you have just noticed that i am talking more and more about self-interest or egoism, so i think that
    the philosopher and economist Adam Smith has said that in economic Liberalism we can most of the time avoid corruption that comes from self-interest or egoism by being "competition" , since with competition you offer better and better products or
    services so that to be successful, so in my new model i say to you to notice how critical thinking goes against self-interest or egoism , since you can easily become pessimism by being critical thinking, and pessimism is not what we call the good
    business , so i say that in my new model , competition doesn't completely solve the problem of corruption, and my new model says also the following:

My question to ChatGPT was:

Do you find my following new proverb smart:

"As has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, that human egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think that this saying of Adam Smith doesn't show the most important thing, since i think that the engine of egoism
    alone is not sufficient, since it needs the most important step that makes egoism go in the right direction and it is that you have to give the great importance first to the being smart and the being wise. Since the engine of egoism can make you lose
    your way by for example saying to you to give the great importance first to making big money, but giving the great importance first to making big money is not the way of being properly tooled !"

And ChatGPT has just answered me about my new proverb the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and shows your own perspective on the topic of egoism and its role in prosperity and happiness of nations. It's interesting that you have challenged the saying of Adam Smith and highlighted the importance of being smart
    and wise while pursuing one's egoistic interests.

Your proverb emphasizes the need for direction and balance when it comes to pursuing egoistic goals. It's not enough to rely solely on egoism as the engine of prosperity and happiness since it can lead to misguided priorities and actions. Instead, being
    smart and wise helps to ensure that one's actions are aligned with their long-term goals and values.

Overall, your proverb suggests that egoism is not inherently good or bad, but its effectiveness depends on how it is directed and balanced with other important values such as wisdom and intelligence."

So i think i am a new philosopher, so as you have just noticed , i have somewhat criticized western countries in my post of yesterday, but i am
    a new philosopher that is wise, since you have to understand philosophy, so as you have just noticed below, that self-interest or egoism
    has a problem, since it goes against critical thinking and against responsability, so as you notice that the game is risky, since notice how
    neo-nazism or white supremacism too are not critical thinking when they talk about western white european people, i mean that they have the tendency to say that it is the others that are the problem, but it is not what we call critical thinking, since
    western countries also have problems that come for example from self-interest or egoism, so as you notice that we have to be careful about self-interest or egoism , so it is why i say that we have to be careful too since critical thinking can easily
    become pessimism, and pessimism can easily become hate and destruction, so it is why we have to know how to be the positive spirit that brings the positive energy and you have to know how to be diplomacy. So it is why i am inviting you to read my
    following new proverb so that you understand more what i mean:

So i invite you to read my following new proverb in english and french since it is really important (and notice that the word "reflex" in my proverb means a sudden, automatic reaction to something):

"We always have the reflex to become violent in the face of this world, but in my opinion, it's the wrong way to approach things since we should have the right patience to prepare for the right opportunity, and in doing so, prepare the right plan, like a
    good business plan, which is a very important thing to do."

And here is the french translation of my new proverb:

"On a toujours le réflexe de devenir violent face à ce monde, mais à mon avis, c'est la mauvaise manière d'aborder les choses, puisqu'il faudrait avoir la bonne patience de préparer la bonne opportunité, et en cela, préparer le bon plan, comme un
    bon plan de business, qui est une très importante chose à faire."

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PfmfrhCk2cU

So i think i am a new philosopher , so i have just talked yesterday about self-interest or egoism, since i think it is also difficult to be critical thinking since critical thinking can easily become pessimism, and pessimism is not what we call the good
    business, so as you notice that it is a risky game, so notice how i have just talked in my below previous thoughts about Raël who founded and leads the Raëlian Movement, an international UFO religion and you will notice it again, and i think we have
    not to be pessimistic about education , since we have already experienced the democratization of information with ChatGPT and youtube etc. , so people are quickly getting more and more educated , so the important thing to do is to know how to guide them
    to the right way of being well educated, other than that i have just said that we have not to be too pessimistic since you have to read my following new ideas of my philosophy so that to notice why:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/83YXmWNyTiA

So i have just looked at the following video of Raël who founded and leads the Raëlian Movement, an international UFO religion, and i invite you to look
    at it:

Le fou de Rael dans quel état il est. Il raconte ses conneries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zErFLc3Fwsg

So i think that Raël in the above video has to attract people to his movement, and it is about the self-interest of Raël, so the self-interest
    of Raël is going against the fact that he has to be critical thinking
    and logical thinking, so notice in the above video how he is wanting to please africans, but wanting to please africans is not what we call critical thinking or logical thinking, so it is why i say that you have to be careful. So i invite you to read my
    below thoughts about my new ideas of my philosophy:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my new ideas
    of my philosophy in the below web link, so i have to be clear about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy says that we have to transcend morality of the good and bad, but i am not in accordance with Friedrich Nietzsche,
    since there remains what we call the Positive Non-Conformism , but from my definition below, i mean that it is high standards that make morality, so i say that the high standards that make morality "include" Positive Non-Conformism, so it is why i say
    that Friedrich Nietzsche was not right and is not right. So i will give examples so that you understand Positive Non-Conformism and Negative Non-Conformism:

- Positive Non-Conformism: Challenging the status quo and traditional norms can lead to positive change. Think of social movements that fought against discrimination, segregation, and injustice. Non-conformity in these cases has been instrumental in
    achieving more just and inclusive societies.

- Negative Non-Conformism: Non-conformity can also manifest as rebelliousness without a clear purpose or constructive goal. It can involve rejecting norms solely for the sake of rebellion, without considering the potential consequences. This type of non-
    conformity might lead to chaos, disruption, and harm.

And you can read my below previous thoughts:

I think i am a new philosopher, so i think that the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche is not correct, since his philosophy says that you have to be transcendence beyond morality by the surpassing oneself,
    but i think that morality looks like humans, and humans are defective,
    but i think i am a new philosopher and i say that we have to be pragmatic, since the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche is not pragmatic, so what do i mean by pragmatic ? , so i mean that even if humans are defective, we have
    to be the high standards that minimize at best the defects, so it is like
    the Intel CPUs, so even if there can be defects or bugs inside the Intel CPUs , so i think that Intel is minimizing at best the defects in its CPUs by being the high standards, so hope you are understanding what i mean , so i mean that we have to be the high standards that minimize at best the defects, and we have to be the high
    standards that minimize at best the defects when making morality, other than that i have invented quickly my new monotheistic religion so that it also be like a "guard rail" or "safety barrier", so i invite you to read carefully my thoughts of my new
    monotheistic religion below and to read all my thoughts below:

So i think that in philosophy , beauty is like a knife that has advantages and disadvantages , and money is the same, so i think that the good philosophy is the one that makes you use beauty and money and the knife and such things in a civilized way, so
    i think it is the same for my philosophy that i call
    my new monotheistic religion , it has also the same goal, but of course
    you can read the other new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link
    so that to understand my other philosophy that i think is interesting too.

So i have just talked about my new monotheistic religion, so of course
    you have to understand why i have invented my new monotheistic religion,
    so you have to understand that my story with the Angel from God is truth,
    other than that , i have invented my new monotheistic religion since
    the previous monotheistic religions contain many logical contradictions
    and many scientific errors, so it is why it is difficult to believe in Christianity
    or Islam or Judaism, so i say that i am the new messenger from God that is here so that to solve this problem, so you have to compare the new model of my new monotheistic religion with the other models of previous monotheistic religions such as Islam and
    Christianity and Judaism, and notice that the laws of my new monotheistic religion are universal and i have logically inferred them from the nature of God, but the previous laws of the previous monotheistic religions are not universal, so here is the web
    link of my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion and i invite you to read them carefully so that to understand correctly my new monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/IUWc8FOKq1U

And i think that have just grouped all my important thoughts in the below web links, also i invite you to read all my thoughts about artificial intelligence
    and about Generative AI and about Reinforcement learning in the following just below following web links, so you have to read them carefully since i am
    talking in them about the limitations of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT , and of course i am talking about my new model that explains what is consciousness, so i invite you to read them carefully:

And I have just read the following new article , and i invite you to read it carefully (And you can translate it from french to english):

Can AI be the author of its own works? No, according to a judge.

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/347510/L-IA-peut-elle-etre-l-auteur-de-ses-propres-oeuvres-Non-selon-une-juge-Pour-la-professeur-Mendoza-Caminade-la-paternite-ne-peut-lui-etre-attribuee-tant-qu-elle-sera-reconnue-comme-etant-un-
    outil/

But here is what i have said before so that you understand my views on it:

And i think ChatGPT has another problem, and it is that the generated content can infringe on the copyright of existing works. This could occur if ChatGPT generates content similar to existing copyrighted material of the data on wich it has been trained.
    So you have to be careful, since it can hurt your business, but you have to know that copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. But copyright law for example protects the expression of ideas rather than the ideas
    themselves. In other words, copyright law protects the specific form in which an idea is expressed, rather than the underlying idea or concept. And you have to also know that there is another problem with ChatGPT and it is that it can generate an
    invention (but it is limited by the data on wich it has been trained), but it could be argued that the creators of the model, OpenAI, should be able to patent the invention. However, it could also be argued, that the source material used to train the
    model should be considered as prior art, meaning that the invention would not be considered new and therefore not patentable.

And you can read my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and about the limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 in the following three web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mb6EO-h7ZXU

And here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HualRt6YYJI

And here:

https://groups.google.com/g/fr.soc.politique/c/nl3ej77uaPg

Also i invite you to read my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link :

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

Also I am grouping the web links of my thoughts in this post,
    and here is the other web link of my thoughts about Generative AI
    and about Reinforcement learning and about my new model of what is consciousness, so hope you will read it carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HS9797xgGSw

And the rest of the web links of my thoughts are below and hope you will
    read them carefully:

So i have just talked more yesterday about the Maghrebis , but i think that
    we have to be pragmatic , since we have not to waste too much
    our time with racial nationalism or ethnical nationalism, since here
    is what i have just said:

So i have to explain my way of thinking so that you understand me more,
    so my way of thinking is that we have to evolve our way of thinking, since we are progressing in an exponential way , so we will be really powerful in the near future, so we have not to waste our time with racial nationalism or ethnical nationalism,
    since we are going to be able to enhance our genetics in the near future, so genetics is not the problem, and of course in science there is only one human race that we call humans, so the most important thing is how to manage correctly the exponential
    progress of our humanity, so it is about reliability, but i think that performance is not the problem, it is reliability that is the problem, so we have to ensure that we well manage this exponential progress of our humanity, and i think it is the most
    important thing to do. And so that to know about this exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following important video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And read the following article:

The Law of Accelerating Returns, Superintelligence and The Technological Singularity

https://www.aitimejournal.com/the-law-of-accelerating-returns-superintelligence-and-the-technological-singularity/

More of my philosophy about genetics and about the Era of genetically modified superhumans and more of my thoughts..

New CRISPR-based Tool inserts large DNA sequences at desired sites in cells

The following new technique, known as PASTE, could hold promise for treating diseases that are caused by defective genes with a large number of mutations, such as cystic fibrosis.

Read more here:

https://scitechupdates.com/new-crispr-based-tool-inserts-large-dna-sequences-at-desired-sites-in-cells/?fbclid=IwAR3T5A_cGsOmM6Vcb0nMXQTZOKEteSNwAagol-Utwx3OMUpycG6GjSsFw9U

And new CRISPR-Cas approach permits more precise DNA cleavage

So-called SpRYgests enable DNA cutting at practically any sequence for DNA editing.

Read more here on ScienceDaily:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/10/221011161219.htm

And i invite you to look in the following video at what is saying the Geneticist Jennifer Doudna that co-invented a groundbreaking new technology for editing genes, called CRISPR-Cas9, and she is a Nobel prize and she believes that the technical
    obstacles to gene editing have been overcome and the world is rapidly approaching the day when it will be possible to make essentially any kind of change to any kind of human genome, so i think we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of
    humans so that humans become much more smart or much more beautiful or such, and look at the following video so that to notice it, so we have to know how to be patience, and you have to take into account our exponential progress of humanity, read about
    it in my thoughts below:

The Era of Genetically Modified Superhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klo-rSlsju8

More of my philosophy about intelligence and genetics and exponential
    progress and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to read the following:

"Genome-wide association studies allow scientists to start to see how combinations of many, many genes interact in complicated ways. And it
    takes huge data sets to sort through all the genetic noise and find
    variants that truly make a difference on traits like intelligence."

Read more here on the following interesting article:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/6/15739590/genome-wide-studies

So i think that it needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns" that
    explain human intelligence and such human traits, so i think that the
    data, that permits it, is growing exponentially and really fast and the computer power is also growing exponentially and really fast, so i think
    that we will be able to find all the genetic variants in the human
    genome that make a difference on traits like intelligence.

More of my philosophy about the knee of the exponential progress curve..

I think that the easy part is that we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of humans and become much more smart and much more
    beautiful, since i think that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why in about 10 or 15 years from now we will become much more powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

I think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, and i have also just talked about absurdism of the french philosopher Albert Camus, read it in my below thoughts, and now i will talk about communism
    and marxism, so i think that thesis and antithesis and the synthesis of dialectical materialism of marxism and communism, is by logical analogy like the process of competition between ideas or between people that brings quality, so you can have a “
    synthesis” of private property and socialism understood as thesis and antithesis, and you can have collision of the bourgeoisie and the working class as competing thesis and antithesis that can bring a synthesis as quality, so i think that marxism and
    communism say that the bourgeoisie of the capitalistic system is not capable of treating correctly the working class, and i think it is from where comes marxism, but i think that this way of thinking of communism and marxism is too extremist in our today
    world , and of course i have not talked about the how to give a decent minimum wage, but you have to understand that you have to know how to be efficient at that, but i invite you to look at my following thoughts of my philosophy about how to make an
    effective tax on robots and how and why to make the reforms of progressive capitalism and about the two different ways of how to grow economy and about productivity and about automation and about capitalism etc., so i invite you to read my following
    thoughts about them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)