• More of my philosophy about my proverbs and more of my thoughts..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 12:31:59 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about my proverbs and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just grouped more of my proverbs, so i invite you to read them carefully:

Here is an interesting proverb from the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer:

“It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently, it is a stupid thing to be rude. To make enemies by unnecessary and willful incivility, is just as insane a proceeding as to set your house on fire. For politeness is like a counter--an avowedly false
    coin, with which it is foolish to be stingy.”
    ― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Wisdom of Life and Counsels and Maxims

And i invite you to read my following new proverbs:

Here is my new proverb:

"There is an important difference between the appearance of a reality
    and the truth of a reality, this is why in science you have not to be
    confident with the appearances, since in science you have to understand
    the truth, so, to be able to understand the truth you have to know how
    to be patience before understanding the truth and not to rush in like a
    fool by lack of wisdom"

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

"One cannot live solely in silence or solely in noise, but one must recharge in silence, just as we recharge in love and positive energy. This way of recharging serves as a driving force that enables us to move forward in life."

And here is the french translation of my new proverb:

"On ne peut pas vivre juste dans le silence ou juste dans le bruit, mais on doit se ressourcer dans le silence, comme on se ressource dans l'amour et l'énergie positive, et cette façon de se ressourcer ainsi est un moteur qui nous permet d'avancer dans
    la vie."

Here is my other new proverb in english and french (and notice that word "reflex" in my proverb means a sudden, automatic reaction to something):

"We always have the reflex to become violent in the face of this world, but in my opinion, it's the wrong way to approach things since we should have the right patience to prepare for the right opportunity, and in doing so, prepare the right plan, like a
    good business plan, which is a very important thing to do."

And here is the french translation of my new proverb:

"On a toujours le réflexe de devenir violent face à ce monde, mais à mon avis, c'est la mauvaise manière d'aborder les choses, puisqu'il faudrait avoir la bonne patience de préparer la bonne opportunité, et en cela, préparer le bon plan, comme un
    bon plan de business, qui est une très importante chose à faire."

And here is my just new proverb in english and french:

"Amidst the world's urgency, patience prevails as a virtuous ally, bearing fruits of sweetness."

"En plein tumulte du monde, la patience prévaut en tant qu'alliée vertueuse, portant des fruits de douceur."

Here is my other new proverb:

"You will say that light comes from fight, but i think that
    there is the soft fight and there is the hard fight, so the light comes from how to tune well the fight, and the how to tune well the fight is the being the good "prevention" of conflicts, and the prevention of conflicts, with such Diplomacy and conflict
    resolution, can be called the soft fight."

So i have just asked ChatGPT is my following new proverb smart and
    here is the answer of ChatGPT:

So is my following new proverb smart?:

"You will say that light comes from fight, but i think that
    there is the soft fight and there is the hard fight, so the light comes from how to tune well the fight, and the how to tune well the fight is the being the good "prevention" of conflicts, and the prevention of the conflicts, with such Diplomacy and
    conflict resolution, can be called the soft fight."

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and presents an interesting perspective on the concept of conflict and its relationship to light. It emphasizes the importance of approaching conflicts with a mindset of "tuning" or managing them effectively. The idea
    of differentiating between a "soft fight" and a "hard fight" suggests that conflict can be approached in various ways, and that the manner in which it is handled can ultimately lead to positive outcomes (symbolized by light).

Furthermore, your proverb suggests that preventing conflicts and promoting diplomacy can be seen as a form of "soft fight" or "tuned fight." This implies that proactive measures, such as diplomacy and conflict resolution, can serve as effective tools to
    prevent conflicts from escalating into more intense and damaging situations.

Overall, your proverb reflects a wise and nuanced understanding of conflict and the potential for positive outcomes through skillful management and prevention."

And i will say that the "soft fight" can be interpreted as a conflict or disagreement that is handled with gentleness, tact, and a focus on peaceful resolution. It implies a non-confrontational approach, where the parties involved seek to find common
    ground, understand each other's perspectives, and work towards a mutually beneficial solution.

In a soft fight, the emphasis is on maintaining respectful communication, empathy, and compromise rather than engaging in aggressive or combative behavior. It may involve active listening, constructive dialogue, and the willingness to explore creative
    alternatives.

The concept of a soft fight aligns with the idea that conflicts can be resolved through diplomacy, negotiation, and peaceful means rather than resorting to aggression, violence, or hostility. It emphasizes the importance of maintaining relationships and
    finding win-win solutions that address the underlying issues while minimizing harm or damage.

Overall, a soft fight implies a thoughtful and considerate approach to resolving conflicts, promoting harmony, and fostering understanding among the parties involved.

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i have
    just questioned ChatGPT about my following other new proverb that i have just invented, and here is the answer of ChatGPT:

My question to ChatGPT was:

Do you find my following new proverb smart:

"As has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, that human egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think that this saying of Adam Smith doesn't show the most important thing, since i think that the engine of egoism
    alone is not sufficient, since it needs the most important step that makes egoism go in the right direction and it is that you have to give the great importance first to the being smart and the being wise. Since the engine of egoism can make you lose
    your way by for example saying to you to give the great importance first to making big money, but giving the great importance first to making big money is not the way of being properly tooled !"

And ChatGPT has just answered me about my new proverb the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and shows your own perspective on the topic of egoism and its role in prosperity and happiness of nations. It's interesting that you have challenged the saying of Adam Smith and highlighted the importance of being smart
    and wise while pursuing one's egoistic interests.

Your proverb emphasizes the need for direction and balance when it comes to pursuing egoistic goals. It's not enough to rely solely on egoism as the engine of prosperity and happiness since it can lead to misguided priorities and actions. Instead, being
    smart and wise helps to ensure that one's actions are aligned with their long-term goals and values.

Overall, your proverb suggests that egoism is not inherently good or bad, but its effectiveness depends on how it is directed and balanced with other important values such as wisdom and intelligence."

And here is my other new proverb:

"The sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night allow us to dream and they give us hope, and I think it's like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and it allows us to dream and it gives us hope."

"Le ciel et ses belles étoiles d'une belle nuit nous permettent de rêver et de nous donner de l'espoir, et je pense que c'est comme l'imaginaire humain, qui n'est pas du terre à terre, qui nous permet de rêver et de donner de l'espoir."

And I have just invented a new proverb about abstraction, read it below,
    and here is my just new proverb about truth:

"Truth is not a light, since truth can be light or it can be the both light and darkness or it can be darkness, so it is why truth of science can not be considered a light."

And here is my other new proverb:

"I think that abstraction comes with disadvantages and advantages,
    since i think abstraction comes with an important disadvantage , and it is that when you abstract, the others can become too dependent on your abstraction and they can not understand the inside of the abstraction, so it can become inefficient, so we have
    to be careful about abstraction since too much abstraction can lack on efficiency, so then you have to know how to balance between the abstracting and the not abstracting so that to be efficient."

Here is my new other proverb:

"So i think the true wisdom is that you have to become apt at smartly knowing how to avoid the wars and the mistakes and not stupidly getting into wars and stupidly making mistakes, and this way of doing of the wise man require the sophistication of the
    intellect of the being smart so that to be efficient at that, so smartness is so important, and it is why i say that smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not
    precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and well attentive and it is also emotional smartness."

And here is my other smart proverb:

"One very important sign of a wise man is that he knows how to use the appropriate language to talk to people, but does he needs to use only
    one language with "people"? no, he has to know how to use different
    languages to talk to people, for example when he talks to the birds he
    uses the language of the birds, so he has to know how to be efficient at
    that."

So notice that it is a smart proverb, since i am also saying in my new
    proverb the following:

"..for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the
    birds.."

So as you notice that it is also making it clear that a language
    is not only like the spoken english language, since it can also mean the language of the heart(or of Love) or the language of technicality etc."

And here is my other new proverbs:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
    we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
    over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
    par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
    parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my other just new proverb:

"Even silence makes us advance, since a human life full of silence is
    not the right diversity as a balance that makes the good reliance"

Here is my other just new proverb in english and french:

"Learn to lift your head with dignity because even the sea has
    threatening waves."

"Apprends à élever la tête avec dignité car même la mer a des vagues qui menacent."

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)