• More of my philosophy about a deeper understanding of my new monotheist

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 22 15:19:02 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about a deeper understanding of my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So now i will make something clear about my new monotheistic religion,
    so i am saying in my new monotheistic religion that prophet Muhammed was enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, so when i am saying that the Qur'aan is not the words of God, i mean that Angel Gabriel has enhanced to a certain level prophet
    Muhammad so that he also invent many parts of the Qur'aan, i mean that Angel Gabriel has put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, and Angel Gabriel has to certain level controlled prophet Muhammad so that he can put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, so you are now
    understanding how my new monotheistic religion views Qur'aan and Islam, other than that, my new monotheistic religion says that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants have been cursed by God, but the Qur'aan and the Bible too have been cursed by God,
    and it is why we find errors and scientific errors in the Qur'aan, and the fact that Angel Gabriel has controlled and let prophet Muhammad put his ideas in the Qur'aan, is a curse from God, and you can read my following below thoughts so that to
    understand my new monotheistic religion:

So i have just invented a monotheistic religion that i think is efficient,
    and of course notice below how i am saying that i am a messenger from God inspired by God, so you have to read about it carefully in my below thoughts and in the below web link, so i am also talking about my story with the Angel from God that i have met,
    so my story is all the truth , but
    the very important thing is to read my thoughts about my new monotheistic religion so that to understand the important ideas of it:

So i have just read the following Islamic article about prophet Muhammad in Al-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj:

https://www.islamawareness.net/Isra/fatwa_01.html

So it is saying that prophet Muhammad has talked to God in Al-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj, but i think it is not correct to say so, since i think we have not to be confident with the writing of the Qur'aan or Hadith, since in my new monotheistic religion the
    Qur'aan and the Bible were also cursed by God, so they contain errors and scientific errors, so i think from what we notice, that since the revelation to prophet Muhammad has come from Angel Gabriel , so i think that God is "Holy" and he can not interact
    directly with impure and imperfect humans such as prophet Muhammad or Jesus Christ, so it is why you have to read about my new monotheistic religion below so that to understand my views:

So i think that we say that God is "Holy" and that means that "Holy" refers to the divine attribute of being pure, perfect, and separate from all that is sinful or impure, so i think that God can not interact directly with humans that are impure or not
    perfect, since he is Holy, and it is why i think that God has used
    Angels such as the Angel Gabriel to interact with impure and imperfect humans, and of course you are noticing how i am saying that prophet Muhammad has not interacted and talked to God, but he has interacted and talked to Angel Gabriel , so i think that
    it also means that God is arrogant , since he doesn't interact with impure and imperfect humans, so my new monotheistic religion says that God is arrogant , and here is my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion, read them carefully:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think there is still a problem , and it is that in science, speed of light represents a fundamental speed
    limit for all objects in the universe, and i think it is why extraterrestrials are not able to travel and to visit us, and it is why we can not say that God is made of the materialistic world, so i think i will invent a new model that explains from where
    comes God, so here it is: So i think that there is the materialistic point of view of science of the materialistic world, and there is also "dualism", i mean that there is a world of spirits and there is the materialistic world, so we can say that the
    two worlds exist, but probabilistically we can not say that the spiritual world can not create the materialistic world, since for example we exist in just one universe, so we can not analyse the other infinite universes so that to say that the spiritual
    world can or can not create the materialistic world, so i think that God comes from the spiritual world that is not constrained by the speed of light and that is not constrained by time, so God can travel much much faster than the speed of light and God
    of the spiritual world can also create the materialistic world.

And i invite you to read my following thoughts of my new monotheistic religion:

Of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a
    smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good
    morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i
    have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created
    human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way,
    and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion
    that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more
    sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since
    he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or
    5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the
    other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet
    Muhammed was enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God,
    and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from the
    nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link, and
    of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)