• More of my philosophy about philosophical maturity and about human life

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 19:40:28 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about philosophical maturity and about human life and about the other different subjects and the understanding and about communism and about marxism and about morality and about the negative and the positive energy and about my way
    of thinking and about the new powerful AI chip and about how to construct the meaning of human life and about the meaning of satisfaction and about satisfaction and about Love and about the value and about the meaning and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am a new philosopher, so i will ask the following philosophical question:

And what about philosophical maturity and what about maturity ?

So i will say that when you look and realize that there is self-interest
    that creates injustice and there is also the interest of this or that group that creates injustice, you can have the rapid reflex to become violent with them and insult them , but my philosophy says that this way of doing is divisive , so it is not the
    wise way to do in philosophy, so you have to be smart in
    philosophy, since the wise way is how to smartly "unite" more people, so it is my way of doing in philosophy, so i invite you to read my following new
    ideas of my philosophy so that to understand it correctly:

I think i am a new philosopher, and here is more ideas of my philosophy,
    so i think my new ideas of my philosophy below show an important thing,
    so if you start to think that the society is becoming violent , it will has the tendency to divide people and it is not good, so my way of doing in my new ideas of my philosophy is to make understand that the vast majority of humans are not violent (and
    i am giving a video below that proves it), and i am also saying that since the vast majority of humans are not violent, so it becomes much more easier , so what remains is that we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated ,
    and you have to know how to make humans well educated, i mean
    that you have also to know how to give an enough holistic view of the good philosophy to follow, so is there a good philosophy to follow? , so i think there is a good philosophy to follow, i mean that you have for example to know about what is the good ideas of philosophy to follow and what is the good ideas of macroeconomics to follow etc. and the goal is also
    to make the good citizen, and it is my way of doing, so i invite
    you to read all my new ideas of my philosophy below so that
    to understand my way of doing:

Of course i have not talked about the how to give a decent minimum wage, but you have to understand that you have to know how to be efficient at that, but i invite you to look at my following thoughts of my philosophy about how to make an effective tax
    on robots and how and why to make the reforms of progressive capitalism and about the two different ways of how to grow economy and about productivity and about automation and about capitalism etc., so i invite you to read my following thoughts about
    them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i have just said the following:

---

I have just looked at the following video about Red Khmers, and i invite you to look at it:

Pourquoi les Khmers rouges ont-ils exterminé leur propre peuple ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TEQO5s26Lg

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i have just looked at the above video about Red Khmers, so about Red Khmers, and from what i know about history, that in 1960, a small group of Cambodians, led by Saloth Sar (later known as Pol Pot) and Nuon Chea, secretly formed the Communist Party of Kampuchea. This movement would become
    known as the Khmer Rouge, or “Red Khmers.”, so in the above video it is saying that Red Khmers were violent and they were killers that have killed a lot of people, but i am a new philosopher and i say that Red Khmers were not violent and they were
    not killers, it is just that they have believed in ideas that made them communists,
    so communists are not violent or/and killers, it is just that they have believed in "ideas" of communism, so we have to change