• More precision of my philosophy about about the negative and the positi

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 06:00:27 2023
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about about the negative and the positive energy and about my way of thinking and about the new powerful AI chip and about how to construct the meaning of human life and about the meaning of satisfaction and about
    satisfaction and about Love and about the value and about the meaning and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I am correcting a typo, please reread again:

So i think i am a new philosopher, so i think one more other new idea of my philosophy, is that if you construct your philosophy over a negative energy
    , it will not work, so notice how i am making the basis of my philosophy a positive energy, so of course you will look at my other ideas of my philosophy and say this or that, but notice how i am making it smart by making the basis of my philosophy a
    kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy that creates or becomes the "impulse", so if you are not smart, you will start by saying to people to be courageous like has done it the philosopher Albert Camus or like in Stoicism, but i think
    that there way constructs over a negative energy, since it is difficult to be courageous in front of life, and notice that i am speaking generally, since it is philosophy , and in philosophy it is the general way that is the way, so you have to be
    careful when you construct a philosophy, so i invite you to reread my below new ideas of my philosophy so that you notice how i am doing it , by constructing over a basis of a kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy that creates or
    becomes the impulse:

So i have just looked at the following video about the meaning of human life, and i invite you to look at it carefully:

Mental Illness as a Crisis of Meaning in Modern Society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb9tI9y57R8

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i think that the above video is too pessimistic , so, so that to make you understand correctly my new ideas of my philosophy, so i will talk more about my way of thinking
    so that you understand it correctly, so my way of thinking is that if you want to create a meaning of human life that is efficient, you have first
    to be like Master Yoda, i mean that Master Yoda says that there is positive energy around us that solve problems, so notice how my new ideas of my philosophy say , by bringing the proof below with a video that proves it , that the vast majority of humans
    are not violent, so then you are noticing the positive energy, since from this not violent we can rapidly make the good friends, i mean when you are not violent, so you are more open to understanding, and i think that the vast majority of humans are open
    to the understanding, so the good way of my philosophy is to give an enough holistic view that makes the understanding efficient and that makes the way of making the good friends easy or that makes the way to Love easy, so it is my way of thinking that
    is the positive spirit that brings the positive energy , and of course the new ideas of my philosophy say that from this positive spirit that creates the positive energy we become well educated and it is the way that constructs the meaning of human life
    over the basis of the positive spirit that creates the positive energy , so i am explaining to you my other new ideas of my philosophy so that to understand it correctly, so i invite you to reread my following previous thoughts so that to understand
    correctly the new ideas of my philosophy:

I invite you to look at the the following new powerful AI chip from USA that is much better than NVIDIA GPUs and that makes a much faster supercomputer , and not only is this new powerful AI supercomputer much faster , but it is faster to get the model
    on it by avoiding distributed computing time. So it is really interesting, and notice in the following video how "Arabs" from United Arab Emirates are smart since they are buying it so that to build "powerful" AI systems, so i invite you to look at the
    following interesting new video that is speaking about it:

This New AI Supercomputer Outperforms NVIDIA! (with CEO Andrew Feldman)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJibx077bE

So i have just read the following article from the Atlantic about the
    meaning of human life, so i invite you to read it:

The Meaning of Life Is Surprisingly Simple

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/10/meaning-life-macronutrients-purpose-search/620440/

So i think i am a smart new philosopher, and i am finding the above article not smart, since they are not understanding what the philosopher Albert Camus has said, so Albert Camus has said that life has no meaning,
    so he is speaking about the general meaning that creates the acceptable
    general purpose , so he is not speaking about the individual purpose of this or that person, so i am a new philosopher that says that Albert Camus is right when it comes to the "complete" acceptable meaning of human life, so it is why i am not in
    accordance with the philosopher Albert Camus, since in
    my new ideas of my philosophy , i am saying that we can create an enough complete meaning of human life that is not a complete general meaning of human life that become acceptable, and it is why i am saying that the philosopher Albert Camus is too
    pessimistic and not pragmatic or realistic, so then you are understanding that my way of creating the meaning of human life is by also noticing that there is a problem about what is the value in philosophy as i am explaining it in my below thoughts of my
    philosophy, so my way of how to create the meaning of human life, is by a kind of positive spirit that energizes you in the positive way that also permits you to accept that the road can go up and down so that to attain its destination or goal, so i
    invite you to read all my below new ideas of my philosophy so that
    to understand correctly my philosophy:

So i think i am a new philosopher, so you can define the kind of positive spirit in my my new ideas of my philosophy that creates the positive energy
    as a satisfaction, so i think we have to make a difference between the satisfaction of the kind of positive spirit of the ideas of my philosophy and
    the other kinds of satisfaction. So i will correct my just below thoughts , so reread them carefully so that to understand:

So i think i am a new philosopher, so what about the kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy that comes from "satisfaction" that comes from being of higher and higher quality or from "satisfaction" that is not the kind of positive spirit
    of my new ideas of my philosophy ? , so i think you have to understand the smartness of my below new ideas of my philosophy , so as i am explaining in my below thoughts , that the philosopher Heraclitus says that the road can go up and down, so what he
    means is that there is a destination of the road or the goal, but notice how the road can go up and down so that to attain the destination or the goal ( and it can be the road of each individual and it can be the road of all the society ), so it is why i
    say that the above kinds of satisfaction are not a general way of doing in philosophy, and it is why my new ideas of my philosophy are talking about like a general way that creates a kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy so that solve
    the problem, so i invite you to read my below previous ideas of my philosophy so that you understand my philosophy correctly:

So i want to make clear something about my philosophy, so as you are noticing , i am not saying that you have to be love so that to be the positive spirit that creates the positive energy, since i am saying that we have not to
    be naive about Love, since we have to become enough attractive or
    attractive as human(s) so that to attract Love, and of course i am
    in my philosophy showing the way of how to be the kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy, so i invite you to read all my below ideas of my philosophy so that you understand correctly my philosophy:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and there is still other important subjects in philosophy that i have to discuss, so in philosophy there is what we call
    the meaning of life, and i am speaking about it in my below thoughts of my philosophy, but there is also another thing that we call the "value", so in philosophy we have to ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes the value ?

So i think i am a new philosopher and i will say that the meaning of human life doesn't come from courage as is saying it the french philosopher Albert Camus, since it is a weakness as the weakness of Stoicism, since it is
    difficult to be courageous in front of life and it is difficult to be Stoic like in Stoicism, so it is why i am using another mechanism in my new ideas of my philosophy that is the being a kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy , and
    you can read about it in my below thoughts, and if you are smart , you will rapidly discover a pattern with your fluid intelligence, and it is that the value in philosophy can not come from money or from the being well educated or from the being of
    higher and higher quality , since it is the same weakness of Stoicism, i mean that so that to be well educated or so that you be of higher and higher quality or so that to be rich, you have to "fight", and the fight is like saying to people to be
    courageous, so even if we fight ,
    we don't accept the fight for life in this kind of way, since life can not
    has a value by being this "suffering" of the being fight for life in this kind of way, so it is why i say that in philosophy the value comes from a kind of positive spirit that creates the positive energy that permits to accept human life or to give
    value to human life, and i invite you to read my following previous new ideas of my philosophy so that you understand how i am doing it so that to create the positive spirit that creates the positive energy:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and you have to understand my new ideas
    of my philosophy, so as you are noticing that i am in my below thoughts speaking about the philosophy of the french philosopher Albert Camus
    and i am also speaking about an old philosopher called Heraclitus ,
    so i am speaking about those two philosophers so that to make
    you understand the new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in my below thoughts, so i am not in accordance with the french philosopher Albert Camus, since his philosophy says that life has no meaning , and he is
    saying by his way of measuring that i am making you understand below,
    that the problem is how can we make acceptable that life has no meaning, so i am saying in my below thoughts that it is not a weakness like of the one of the philosophy of Heraclitus, since i think that the french philosopher Albert Camus is both too
    pessimistic and he is not pragmatic and realistic
    by measuring it the way we measure the IQs of humans, so now i invite
    you then to read my following new ideas of my philosophy so that to
    understand it correctly, so i invite you to read carefully my following new ideas of my philosophy:

So i think i am a smart philosopher, so i will now explain more my new ideas of my philosophy so that you understand it correctly, so first you have to understand my new model of my philosophy below, since you will ask a question like of: how can you say
    that your new model of philosophy is the right one ? so you have to understand that my new model of my philosophy is an abstraction, and notice carefully that this abstraction is creative and it creates the rest, i mean think about it carefully, since
    notice that for example i am not saying to be innovation in technology, since i can say that from all the proportions kept constant of the genetical characteristics of humans we can say that from the well education we get innovation of technology, so my
    new philosophy comes not with the requirement of just the being well educated, but it comes with other new ideas that you have to read in my below previous thoughts, so now there is an important thing to notice in my philosophy, and it is that from the
    rule of: Humans want to be happy, you get responsability too and you get quality too, since responsability can be logically inferred from the wanting to be happy, since if you want to be happy in the future, you have to be responsability today, and
    quality is also logically inferred from the fact that when you want to be happy , you demand high quality, and the demanding high quality is like a pressure that makes us being of higher and higher quality, and it makes us selective in this kind of way,
    and of course with the democratization of information on youtube etc. we are now becoming much more conscious of the kind of quality that we want and this permits to set the standards, so we can ask another question in philosophy of do we have then
    freedom of choice between good and evil? , so i think from the above rule above and its causes we can logically infer that the vast majority of humans are not only not violent, but they are wanting to be good, and also i invite you to carefully read my
    new below thoughts about the technical debt, and i invite you too to read all my new ideas of my philosophy in the my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i say that we have not to be pessimistic, since i think that my new model of my philosophy below is
    the right one, i mean that even if the rule is that humans want to be happy
    and it makes us demanding high quality and the demanding high quality makes us being of higher and higher quality and it makes us selective ,
    but i think that we have not to be pessimistic , since i think that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i think the key to success is that you have to know how to be valuable, i mean that we can not say that there is "just" big money that
    talk, since i think that you have to know how to be "salable" taking into account what i have just said above, so i think that we have to be optimistic since my new model of my philosophy says that since
    the vast majority of humans are not violent, so it becomes easy to make humans attractive by making humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to
    marry between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated.
    But
    so that to understand the new ideas of my philosophy and so that to understand my new model of my philosophy, i invite you to read carefully my below thoughts:

Look at the following interesting video that makes you understand that , as i am saying in my below thoughts, the vast majority of humans are not violent:

L'humain est-il méchant par nature ? | 42, la réponse à presque tout | ARTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsOzeKuplk

So i have just looked at the following video of the ideas of the french philosopher Albert Camus , and i invite you to look at it:

Life is complete nonsense | Albert Camus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wu7xbGwPBI

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i say that the french philosopher says in the above video, that life has no meaning and you have to use courage, but i think that he is not correct, since first , so that to know if life has meaning you have to know how to measure it, so there is absolute measurement and there is relative
    measurement, so then i say that
    the pragmatic way of measuring , is like we measure the IQs of humans,
    so the way the philosopher Albert Camus in the above video is measuring the meaning of human life is by saying that since life needs much more smartness than the human smartness, so then even the smart humans become not smart or not smart enough, so it
    is the way that he is measuring the meaning of life by saying that life has no meaning, but i think that it is not the "pragmatic" way of measuring, since the way that we measure the IQs of humans is the pragmatic and realistic way, so then you have to
    understand that in philosophy you have to be pragmatic before constructing the purpose or meaning of human life, so it is why you are understanding in my below ideas of my new philosophy, that i am saying that human life has a meaning and purpose and i
    am explaining it to you, and so i invite you to read my below thoughts of my new philosophy so that you understand my views:

I have just looked at the following video about the meaning of human life
    and about the purpose, and i invite you to look at it:

Finding Something to Live and Die For | The Philosophy of Viktor Frankl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-8-IYhQKk

I think i am a new philosopher, and i think that the philosophy of Viktor Frankl in the above video is different than my philosophy, since in my philosophy and new ideas of my philosophy i am saying that the meaning or the purpose of human life comes
    from a kind of positive spirit that is: you have to make understand that the vast majority of humans are not violent and we have not to be a too much violent society like for example being this too much sexualization and this too much violence in the
    medias and this too much noise, and this kind of positive spirit brings the positive energy that permits to make acceptable the purpose of the road can go up and down so that it attains its destination or the goal, and it also makes easy to make humans
    attractive , so we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course
    you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated.

So i invite you to read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

So i think that i am a new philosopher, so you have to understand more
    deeply my philosophy, and so that to understand my philosophy , you
    have to read my ideas below of my thoughts about the philosopher Heraclitus, so i think that one of the new idea of my philosophy, is
    that the philosophy of Heraclitus lacks one important ingredient,
    and it is that we have to "balance" between in one side the fact that we accept that the road can go up and down so that it attains its destination or the goal and in the other side that we have to make understand that the vast majority of humans are not
    violent and that we have not to be a too much violent society like for example being this too much sexualization and this too much violence in the medias and this too much noise, so we have to know how to soften morals, and of course the soften morals is
    not just using beautiful music, since we can soften morals using ideas of philosophy or/and by being diplomatic and/or by being romantic etc.

And i invite you to read my following previous thoughts

So i think i am a new philosopher, so i think i have just posted about
    a philosopher called Heraclitus , and i invite you to look carefully at his ideas of philosophy in the following video:

Heraclitus: Union of opposites, change & logos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzpXFyYOLIU

So the above philosopher that is called Heraclitus talks about the union
    of the opposites by for example saying that the road can go up and down, so what he means is that there is a destination of the road or the goal,
    but notice how the road can go up and down so that to attain the destination or the goal, so he is saying that we have to accept the fact that the road can go up and down so that to attain the destination or the goal, so it is i think the "basis" ideas
    of the philosophy of Heraclitus, but i think the weakness of this philosophy is that you have to notice how the philosophy of Heraclitus says that you have to accept it, but i think it is naive to say to people to accept it, so it is the weakness, so my
    new ideas of my philosophy
    say that we have to think about the reliability of the structure , i mean the philosophy of Heraclitus has not just to say to accept it , but you have to be able to "convince" by using ideas to accept the fact that you have to accept that the road can go up and down so that to attain the destination or the goal, so notice that it
    is about reliability, so it is what is doing my new ideas of my philosophy and the new model of my philosophy, so i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/d_hLS6AnYB0

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video
    about the mixed chinese and european descent called Demis Hassabis that is the CEO and co-founder of DeepMind (You can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demis_Hassabis ), and his childhood friend mixed arab and european descent called
    Mustafa Suleyman that is an artificial researcher and co-founder and former head of applied AI at DeepMind (You can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Suleyman):

Why This Man is Microsoft's Worst Fear - The Genius behind DeepMind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok74PdU1MiQ

I say that a technical debt can indeed lead to financial problems. Initially, a technical debt might appear as a technical problem. However, these technical issues can have broader consequences. So when i am speaking about HP below, notice how i am
    saying that the decline of HP was caused by a technical debt, so you can view the technical debt of HP as the technical decisions of HP that have caused a decline of HP, and the problem of the decline of HP has also become a difficult technical problem
    to solve so that to solve the other financial problems caused by the technical decisions that were taken before.

And i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

So i have to make you understand something important, since notice in my below thoughts about the technical debt that the doing things the quick and dirty way sets us up with a technical debt, since the doing things the quick and dirty way is also the
    fact that HP has not invested correctly
    in Research and development (R&D) even if it is a "competitive" market, so it is the quick way , since it is Short-Termism, and of course that this quick way becomes the dirty way, and the thing that HP also did is the Compaq acquisition, and here again
    it was not done correctly and it is also a technical debt since notice carefully the decline of HP in the below video, so i think that the technical debt is a really important thing to take into account.

So i invite you to read my following previous below thoughts:

So i have just looked at the following video about the Decline of HP and what happened to HP, so i think the most important problematic is what
    we call the technical debt, so i think that doing things the quick and dirty way sets us up with a technical debt, which is similar to a financial debt,
    and there is an interesting saying about it as the following:

“Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of.”
    —Josh Billings (American humorist)

So i invite you to read the following interesting article about the technical debt:

You’re thinking about technical debt all wrong

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3660632/you-re-thinking-about-technical-debt-all-wrong.html

And read also the following interesting article about it:

You can’t run away from technical debt

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3704233/you-cant-run-away-from-technical-debt.html

And i invite you to look at the following video about the decline of HP
    so that you understand that it is also about the technical debt:

The Decline of HP...What Happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppqC0tNghSk

Good news ! , Python moves to remove the GIL and boost concurrency,
    so Python will support true parallelism, and it will take around two or three years, so i invite you to read about it carefully on the following new article from InfoWorld:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3704248/python-moves-to-remove-the-gil-and-boost-concurrency.html

"And since the release of Windows 11, Microsoft has published and regularly updates the list of compatible processors for its proper functioning. Sufficiently powerful processors, but not present in this list, could still bypass the classic installation
    and make Windows 11 work properly.
    For Intel processors, Windows 11 only supports 7th generation Intel processors (Kaby Lake, Skylake-X) and later, in addition to some Pentium, Atom, Celeron, and Xeon processors . On the AMD side, Windows 11 only supports second-generation AMD Ryzen
    processors , which includes Threadripper , and later. For Qualcomm, Windows 11 only supports Snapdragon 850 and later processors."

Read more here in the following new article (And you can translate it
    from french to english):

https://www.tomshardware.fr/windows-11-bloque-linstallation-du-systeme-sur-des-processeurs-precedemment-compatibles/

And good news ! , Windows 11 can even install on an old Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, so i invite you to look at it carefully in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5QG1LnkgVw

Germany wants to attract 400,000 skilled workers from abroad each year

"Germany's new coalition government wants to attract 400,000 qualified workers from abroad each year to tackle both a demographic imbalance and labour shortages in key sectors that risk undermining the recovery from the coronavirus pandemic."

Read more here:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/germany-wants-attract-400000-skilled-workers-abroad-each-year-2022-01-21/

I think that the next GPT-5 will support multimodality with text and images and videos , but i think it will have a major limitation, and it is that how can we be sure that from text and from videos we can capture correctly the understanding , since text
    on programming is not experience on programming, so ChatGPT with even version 5 will lack a lot on experience,
    also with the limited size of the window of GPT-5 it will not capture correctly the global patterns, so how can we be sure that it captures the patterns correctly, also the exploration of GPT-5 will be limited by the data , so it will lack a lot on creativity, and there is also other limitations of ChatGPT even at version 5 that i
    can talk more about , so i say that ChatGPT even at version 5 will be still lacking much, so you can notice it for example by reading the following:

"In programming tests, GPT-4 did worse; the AI struggles with code, it seems. GPT-4 was able to get 31 out of 41 correct solutions in the "easy" Leetcode test, but got just 21/80 on the medium test and only 3 correct questions on the hard test. Meanwhile,
    its Codeforces rating is a measly 392, placing it below the 5th percentile of users.""

Read more here:

https://hothardware.com/news/openai-gpt-4-model

So you can read my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and about the limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HualRt6YYJI

I invite you to read the following new paper:

Bottlenecks: Sectoral Imbalances and the US Productivity Slowdown

"Despite the rapid pace of innovation in information and communications technologies (ICT) and electronics, aggregate US productivity growth has been disappointing since the 1970s. We propose and empirically explore the hypothesis that slow growth stems
    in part from an unbalanced sectoral distribution of innovation over the last several decades. Because an industry's success in innovation depends on complementary innovations among its input suppliers, rapid productivity growth that is concentrated in a
    subset of sectors may create bottlenecks and consequently fail to translate into commensurate aggregate productivity gains. Using data on input-output linkages, citation linkages, industry productivity growth and patenting, we find evidence consistent
    with this hypothesis: the variance of suppliers' Total Factor Productivity growth or innovation adversely affects an industry's own TFP growth and innovation. Our estimates suggest that a substantial share of the productivity slowdown in the United
    States (and several other industrialized economies) can be accounted for by a sizable increase in cross-industry variance of TFP growth and innovation. For example, if TFP growth variance had remained at the 1977-1987 level, US manufacturing productivity
    would have grown twice as rapidly in 1997-2007 as it did—yielding a counterfactual growth rate that would have been close to that of 1977-1987 and 1987-1997."

Read more here:

https://www.nber.org/papers/w31427

And here is my thoughts about the above new paper:

- Introduction to the Issue: The passage begins by stating that despite the rapid advancements in information and communications technologies (ICT) and electronics, the overall growth in productivity in the United States has been disappointing since the
    1970s.

- Main Hypothesis: The authors propose a hypothesis to explain this slow productivity growth. They suggest that one reason for this could be an uneven distribution of innovation across different sectors over the past few decades.

- Impact of Sectoral Distribution: The success of innovation in any given industry is influenced by innovations happening in the industries that supply it with various inputs. When productivity growth is concentrated in just a few sectors, this can
    create problems. It may lead to bottlenecks – situations where the sectors experiencing rapid growth don't have the necessary innovations from other sectors to fully realize their potential, thus limiting overall productivity gains.

- Supporting Evidence: To back up their hypothesis, the authors use data related to various aspects such as input-output linkages (how industries depend on each other for inputs), citation linkages (how industries refer to each other's innovations),
    industry productivity growth, and patenting.

- Findings: Their analysis provides support for the hypothesis. They find that when the growth of Total Factor Productivity (TFP) – a measure of overall productivity – of suppliers varies widely, it negatively affects the TFP growth and innovation of
    the industries they supply. In other words, if the suppliers' productivity growth is inconsistent, it can hinder the growth of the industries they provide inputs to.

- Impact on Productivity Slowdown: The authors conclude that a significant portion of the slowdown in productivity growth in the US and other industrialized economies can be attributed to an increase in the variation of TFP growth and innovation across
    different industries.

- Counterfactual Example: The passage concludes with an illustrative example. If the variance (variation) of TFP growth had stayed at the level it was during a certain period (1977-1987), then the productivity growth in US manufacturing would have been
    much higher in later periods (1997-2007). The implication is that if innovation were more evenly distributed across sectors, productivity growth would have been higher.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)