• More of my philosophy about the debt and about balance of trade and the

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 2 16:02:06 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the debt and about balance of trade and the big firms and about the balance of imports and exports and about capitalism and about AI and employment and about philosophy and about regression to the mean and about the definition
    of what is human identity and about the deeper understanding of the kinds of human identity and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So you are noticing how i am talking in my previous thoughts below about USA balance of trade, but you are noticing that i have not just talked about the debt of USA, but i have already talked about it , and here is what i have said about USA debt.. so
    that you notice what i mean:

So i think that USA will solve its deficit problem efficiently,
    and i think that's not the problem, since i also think that USA is
    borrowing mostly at a low interest rates, since i think in a long-term the interest rates at wich it is borrowing are low since USA is also a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that the USA government can
    handle a "much" heavier debt load since also USA is a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that USA debt is not problematic, also I think that USA will still be a super power in the future, since the USA
    debt is not problematic as i am explaining it, and i also say that we can not compare USA to China, since China has many defects like the "productivity" of China is not good both qualitatively and quantitatively, and China has a debt problem, so China is
    constrained by this factor of its debt problem, so China can not attain the level of productivity both quantitatively and qualitatively of that of USA in the near to medium future. But the productivity of USA is good both qualitatively and quantitatively,
    and China has other problems such as the quality of education of its workforce is much less than that of USA, it is why China is also lacking much in productivity both qualitatively and quantitatively. And you can look at the following video so that to
    understand more:

Why won't China Surpass the United States? - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqowS-hlZ3M

So i think we have to be smart, since i have just looked at the
    balance of trade of USA and i have just looked at its GDP and
    here they are and notice the pattern:

About. Overview In April 2023 United States exported $162B and imported $251B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $88.3B. Between April 2022 and April 2023 the exports of United States have decreased by $-10.7B (-6.19%) from $173B to $162B, while
    imports decreased by $-22.4B (-8.21%) from $273B to $251B

And the GDP of USA is 23.32 trillion USD (2021)

So i think that the pattern is that notice that the percentage of imports compared to the GDP of USA , so i think it is really small, and notice that
    the economy of USA is really powerful and well diversified, so i think that since USA is so powerful , we can not say that it wants to steal from other countries, and i think by looking at those statistics that USA has not
    to be nationalistic as some other countries.

And here is for example the balance of trade of France:

According to WTO data, in 2021, France exported goods with a total value of USD 584.8 billion, while it imported them for a total value of USD 714.1 billion. As for the services, France exported around USD 303 billion worth services in 2021, while it
    imported services for the total value of USD 258.3 billion.

And the France GDP is 2.958 trillion USD (2021)

So i have looked at the other statistics of western countries, and i think
    from the tendency we can say that the balance of trade is not really
    the problem in western countries, but notice carefully that from the
    statistics above that USA is the country that has to be not nationalistic
    as other countries.

Luigi Zingales , that is a finance professor at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, highlights the concerns that big firms can engage in practices like using money to influence politics and subvert regulations, leading to a vicious cycle
    that consolidates their power and hinders fair competition.

To approach this problem, it is important to consider both short-term and long-term solutions to ensure a healthier business environment and protect the interests of society as a whole. Here are some potential strategies to address the issue:

- Stricter Regulation and Enforcement: Strengthen regulations that govern corporate behavior, political lobbying, and campaign financing. Increase transparency and disclosure requirements to make it harder for corporations to hide their political
    activities or manipulate the system.

- Antitrust Measures: Enforce and strengthen antitrust laws to prevent monopolistic behavior and break up companies that have become too large and dominant in their industries.

- Corporate Governance Reforms: Improve corporate governance practices to ensure that decision-making is more transparent and accountable. Enhance the role of independent directors and shareholders in overseeing the company's actions.

- Media Regulation and Independence: Protect media independence from corporate influence to maintain a free and unbiased press. Ensure that media outlets provide objective reporting and hold businesses and politicians accountable.

- Promote Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Encourage the growth of SMEs through financial incentives, access to resources, and reduced barriers to entry. This can create a more competitive landscape and reduce the concentration of power in a few big
    firms.

- Public Awareness and Education: Increase awareness among the public about the potential risks of concentrated corporate power and how it can affect democracy and consumer welfare. Educate people about their rights and encourage them to demand
    responsible corporate behavior.

- Political Reforms: Advocate for political reforms that limit the influence of money in politics, such as campaign finance reform and publicly funded elections.

- International Cooperation: Encourage international cooperation to address the global nature of big corporations and their impact on various countries' political and economic systems.

It's worth noting that addressing this problem will require a multi-faceted approach involving governments, businesses, civil society, and individuals. Additionally, finding the right balance between regulating corporate behavior and fostering innovation
    and economic growth is crucial to avoid stifling entrepreneurship and creativity. Overall, tackling the issue of powerful corporations abusing their influence will require a collective effort to create a fair and competitive business environment that
    benefits society as a whole.

So you have to know that capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course
    competition with the good reward in capitalism is important since it for example increases quality and it lowers corruption, but of course you have to make the private sector the powerful motor of the economy so that it be efficient, but there is still
    something to look at, and it is the balance between the imports and exports , so for example look at the balance of imports and exports of USA here:

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade

So i think i can not be considered fully like an arab, since i am living in Canada since year 1989, and i have come to Canada when i was young, so i am for example consuming products and services of Canada or from USA or the like , and for example i have
    also sold my software products to Europe and to USA etc. so i also think that the balance of exports and imports is not really a problem in Western countries, so we have to be optimistic about Western countries. And you have to know that I have worked
    both in Quebec Canada and in New Brunswick Canada as a software developer and as a network administrator, and i have also worked for an Hospital in USA as a software developer consultant and they were satisfied about my work, and I can talk more and more
    about me, so i am an experienced white Arab too,
    since i have also travelled around the world and i have visited Soviet Union in year 1986 for around 4 months when i was 18 years old and i have also learned about communism when i was in Soviet Union for around 4 months , and i have also travelled and
    visited Western Europe for around 1 year period when i was 14 years and when i was 19 years old , so i have then visited Spain and France and Belgium and Germany and the Netherlands and i have also travelled from my country Morocco to visit Libya for 4
    months when i was 17 years old and i have learned about it , and i have also travelled and visited Algeria , and i have of course lived in Canada since year 1989 , and of course i know a lot about USA and i have already worked for an Hospital in USA as a
    software developer consultant, and of course i can think and speak and write and read english or french or arabic, and i am now 54 years old. And so that to know more about my previous software products that i have sold to Western Europe and to USA etc.
    and so that to know about my Diploma and my education and so that to know more about me , i invite you read the following web page in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6zzuoraFw8

I invite you to read the following new article where the Nobel-Winning Economist Joseph Stiglitz is saying that there will be jobs created by artificial intelligence, but in his judgment there will be more jobs lost by artificial intelligence, so he is
    saying that we have to increase aggregate demand to keep the economy closer to full employment, and we have to have active labor market policies to train or retrain people for the new jobs [created by AI]. And here is the new article, read it carefully:

Unregulated AI will worsen inequality, warns Nobel-Winning economist Joseph Stiglitz

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/unregulated-ai-will-worsen-inequality-warns-nobel-winning-economist-joseph-stiglitz/#

And i say that the saying above of Joseph Stiglitz of increasing aggregate demand to keep the economy closer to full employment refers to a macroeconomic strategy employed by governments and policymakers to maintain stable economic conditions and achieve
    full employment. Let's break down the key terms:

Aggregate demand: In economics, aggregate demand refers to the total demand for goods and services in an economy over a specific period. It is the sum of consumption, investment, government spending, and net exports (exports minus imports).

Full employment: Full employment does not necessarily mean that every individual in the economy has a job. Instead, it implies that the economy is operating at a level where the number of job vacancies roughly equals the number of people seeking
    employment, and the unemployment rate is at its natural or structural rate (unemployment due to frictional and structural factors rather than cyclical factors).

Increase aggregate demand: When an economy faces a slowdown or recession, it experiences lower levels of economic activity, which can lead to unemployment and reduced output. To counter this, policymakers may use various tools to boost aggregate demand.
    These tools may include fiscal policy measures (such as increasing government spending or cutting taxes) or monetary policy measures (such as reducing interest rates or engaging in quantitative easing) to encourage consumer spending, business investment,
    and overall economic activity.

By increasing aggregate demand, the government aims to stimulate economic growth, create job opportunities, and bring the economy closer to full employment. However, it's important to note that the effectiveness of this strategy depends on various
    economic factors and the specific context of the economy in question. Additionally, maintaining a balance between inflation and unemployment is a crucial consideration when implementing policies to manage aggregate demand and ensure long-term economic
    stability.

And so that to understand much more , you can read more my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and the modern way of the modern monetarist school of economics of Milton Friedman and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i think i am a new philosopher, and the new ideas of my philosophy and
    the new model of my philosophy is that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism has said that self-interest is most
    of time regulated by competition so that to not lead to corruption, but
    in my new model of my philosophy , i am explaining that self-interest is
    also regulated by self-interest, by my following rule:

The vast majority of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher
    quality.

So the above rule also regulates egoism or self-interest so that it not lead to corruption, also in my new model of my philosophy i am saying that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i think that it balances the things as i am saying it below,
    so it means that we can not say in philosophy that competition in capitalism makes us violent, also my new model of my philosophy says that since we are diversity of human values , like diversity of human genetics, so it also creates the division of
    Labor , and it makes a human specialized in what he does better and this increases much more productivity and quality. And my model of my philosophy says that since the vast majority of humans are not violent, so it becomes easy to make humans attractive
    , so we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have
    to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated.

And i am saying that the vast majority of humans are not violent and
    here is more proof of it from ChatGPT, so ChatGPT has answered me the following:

"It's crucial to recognize that most human beings are not inherently violent. The vast majority of people seek peaceful interactions and cooperation with others."

I have just read the following article from white supremacists
    and neo-nazis from the national vanguard and i invite you to read it and
    my answer is below:

Regression: Only one way to escape

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/07/regression-only-one-way-to-escape-it/

So notice that it is saying the following:

"..It happens because the recessive genes in the parents are likely to be typical of their race, even if they have a fortunate set of dominant genes."

So i say that the above saying is not scientific, since science says that
    there is "regression to the mean", but science also says that people get their genetic makeup "only" from their parents, so the above saying from national vanguard is not true, and you can read the following article published in
    Towards Data Science so that to understand it:

https://towardsdatascience.com/regression-to-the-mean-and-its-implications-648660c9bf76

So i have just said the following:

"So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human, like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that
    comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be
    accepted by others."

So i have just put an important pattern in my above definition of what is identity, and it is that notice how i am saying:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others"

So as you are noticing, there is the way of enumerating the human identities
    by hierarchy, but i have not done it, but my definition is a kind of general definition that doesn't come with a kind of negativity, since the human identity is also the to be "successful" that permits you to be accepted by others (as successful), so you are noticing that my way of defining is general without coming with a kind
    of negativity in the definition, since as i am saying it below by talking about what is the essence of philosophy , that i have also to be this kind of positive spirit. So i invite you to reread all my following previous thoughts so that to understand my
    new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views about different subjects:

So i have just said the following, read it below in my previous thoughts:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity"

So you have to be smart and understand that when we are still young, we are thinking about how to be accepted by others, for example we are thinking
    that we have to be well educated so that to be accepted by others, so it is
    why i am saying that the human identity comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity that i am defining below, but you have to understand that in philosophy, humans want to be "happy", so they are demanding "quality", but i am saying
    below that we have not to be pessimistic about it and about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others, since my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i invite you to reread all my
    below previous thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that
    comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be
    accepted by others, so i invite you to reread all my below thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

I have just looked at the following video , and i invite you to look at it carefully:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kuuF_YP1cb4

So i think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, and it is that the West is not understanding correctly, since the countries that you call muslims are mostly not muslims, but they are like republican conservatives in
    USA, since i mean that republican conservatives are mostly not religious , but they have religious values since they are conservatives, since a conservative has for example to protect the family values and such, so it is the same in muslim countries,
    since people in muslim countries are mostly not religious , but they use religious values so that to protect family values and such, and it is the same for the ones that
    you call muslims in France.

So i come from Morocco and i think i am also a new philosopher, but
    i am also an inventor of many poems of Love and poems and you can
    read them in the below web link, and i am also an inventor of many proverbs
    and you can read them in the below web link, but i am also a musician who
    knows about music, so since i come from Morocco and i am moroccan,
    so i invite you to listen to how look like Moroccan songs and music in "english", so since Morocco is adapting quickly by also speaking english, so i invite you to listen to the following Moroccan new singer called Ahmed Chawki that also sings in english,
    and he is a singer, songwriter and producer and he has composed all his songs in english too, and his style of his english songs don't look like black Rap songs and music , but they come with a Moroccan style, so first you can read about him here in
    wikepedia:

Ahmed Chawki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chawki

And here is some of his beautiful songs in english, so i invite you to look at them and listen to them carefully so that you learn more about how moroccans sing in english:

Here is the first one:

Chawki ft. Dr. Alban - It's My Live (Don't Worry) [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ynORiAe30

And look at the following other beautiful song from him:

Chawki - Time Of Our Lives (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8_QrWfnGCo&list=RDF8_QrWfnGCo&start_radio=1

So i also invite you to read my interesting new thoughts in the following web link about the new and future technologies:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i will now talk about the essence of philosophy, so the interesting philosophical question is what is the essence of philosophy ?

So i think that the essence of philosophy is that when you look at human life and say that human life is not beautiful and not worth it, so it is not
    the good way of philosophy, so in philosophy we have to have a "purpose", so in philosophy the purpose needs an important requirement that is that you have to be "pragmatic", and in philosophy it is not enough to say to people to be pragmatic so that to
    be able to construct the purpose, since in philosophy you have to know how to create the positive spirit that brings the positive energy that permits to follow the way of the purpose and that permits also to regulate correctly the self-interest that i am
    talking about in my below thoughts when i am talking about president Putin, so then you are noticing more clearly the way of my philosophy, so i have to construct the purpose , but i have also the bring the positive spirit that brings the positive energy,
    so then i think that the essence of philosophy is about the purpose , since you have like to convince people about the purpose that you are creating and you have to explain the how , so you are noticing that it is the way of convincing, so you have to
    create the positive spirit and you have to have a diplomatic way of doing it.

I invite you to read the following new interesting article:

Ultra-processed foods largely missing from US food policy

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/07/230720124604.htm

And Ultra-processed foods may be linked to increased risk of cancer

"For every 10 per cent increase in ultra-processed food in a person’s diet, there was an increased incidence of 2 per cent for cancer overall, and a 19 per cent increase for ovarian cancer specifically.

Each 10 per cent increase in ultra-processed food consumption was also associated with increased mortality for cancer overall by 6 per cent, alongside a 16 per cent increase for breast cancer and a 30 per cent increase for ovarian cancer."

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/01/230131183131.htm

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

So i have just looked at the following video of president Putin, and i invite you to look at it:

Exclusive: Full Interview With Russian President Vladimir Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pJd6O_NT0

So i think i am also a new philosopher, and i am discovering an important pattern with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so i think that the journalist that is doing the interview is naive in philosophy, since president Putin has also self-
    interest(s) that can go against the interest of USA or
    against the interest of European Union or such, so for example president Putin has an interest in Syria and you have to think about it carefully so that to understand what kind of interest is it, so the above journalist is not smart, since he has to ask
    a smart question of: In for example the private sector in capitalism, self-interest is most of time regulated by "competition" so that to not lead to corruption, so you have to be smart and not ask stupid questions to president Putin, since if you want
    justice, you have to ask if there is mechanism(s) that bring justice, like by logical analogy in capitalism with competition that most of time regulates self-interest so that to not lead to corruption, so you have to ask the question of if self-interest
    has to have democratic principles and/or competition or such, so that it be regulated correctly.

So i think that looking at the GDP per capita of african countries is not
    a good indicator of what looks like the conditions of living, since the GDP per capita can be increased much more by increasing much more productivity, and so that to increase much more productivity and quality, you have to specialize in what you do
    better and you have to use automation and technology so that to increase much more productivity and quality, but i think that african countries are not so bad, since there is specialization in what you do better in Africa and Africa can import
    technologies or robots so that it optimize much more , so then i think that we have not to be pessimistic about Africa since it will rapidly increase much more the GDP per capita, but of course African countries have to diversify more there economies so
    that they make there economies resilient, and they have to
    make the private sector the powerful motor of the economy since it is
    good for the economy and it also lower much more corruption, and i think that implementing democratic principles is an easy thing to do, so i think we have to be optimistic about Africa, and about implementing the modern way of the modern monetarist
    school of economics of Milton Friedman, you can read more about my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

I have just looked at the following video about the philosopher Heraclitus and i invite you to look at it:

Heraclitus: Union of opposites, change & logos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzpXFyYOLIU

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i think the above philosopher that
    we call Heraclitus talks about the Union of opposites..., but i think that
    my philosophy is different, since i think the problematic is not just the union of the opposites like has said it the philosopher Heraclitus, but it is about the reliability of the structure of the society or the world, so i think that you can not just say that the road can go up and down, since you have to also to seek to make the
    structure of the society or the world reliable , so it is what is doing my new model of my philosophy, i mean that we can say with too much abstraction that the below rule of my model of my philosophy is what we call the engine of egoism, but i think we
    have not to be pessimistic, since my new model of my philosophy shows that there is a balance between in one side the fact the vast majority of humans are not extremists or/and violent and in the other side my rule below that says that the vast majority
    of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher quality, so you are
    understanding from my new model of my philosophy that we can not just look at the engine of egoism and be pessimistic, or we can not just look in philosophy at the lack of meaning of human life and be pessimistic, so i invite you to read my below
    thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

I have just looked at the following video about Buddhism:

Buddhist Emptiness Explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcc_qdzpeDY

So my new philosophy and model of my philosophy is different,
    since what i mean is that lack of meaning of human life is not
    so problematic, since there is only a tiny minority of extremists
    and violent, and since the vast majority of humans are not violent,
    so what my model of my philosophy says, it is that it becomes easy to
    make humans attractive , since the vast majority of humans are not violent , so we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry
    between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated, also
    my new model is
    showing and talking about an important rule that is the following:

The vast majority of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher
    quality.

Also notice that this important rule has the tendency to pushes you to be
    well educated, and when you become well educated, the above rule is applied again to enhance the standards even more and more. But i repeat it, that you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so
    then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated. So i invite you to read about my philosophy in my below previous thoughts so that you understand my views:

So i think one of the most important thing in philosophy is how to avoid "stupidity" by doing good philosophy, so we can ask the philosophical question of:

What is good philosophy ?

So i think i am also a new philosopher, and you can read about my new ideas of my philosophy below and in the below web links, but i think the good philosophy is also about how to approximate well by discovering what is
    really the main problem or problems in philosophy, but so that to know about them, you have to do good philosophy, i mean that for example my new
    model below of philosophy is that the main problem is not performance
    , and it is not violence, but it is reliability of the exponential progress of our humanity, also i am saying that we have not to waste our time with
    racial nationalism and ethnical nationalism, and also i am showing
    an important rule that is an engine by saying the following:

quality.

So if you think that it is survival, it is not survival, since survival is
    just about the staying alive, so it is not the engine of the rule above that
    i am talking about, so if you say that the above rule is the engine of egoism like has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, so i will

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)